All Comments on 'Messing with the Bull'

by CarterCounty

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
rapist got off easy

another 10 -20 ass kickings would get closer to settling the score - gave it a 5 since the story was well written but a weekly beat down would have been appropriate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I agree. A beat down every week should work wonders. Also let the wife have a rusty kitchen knife and let her cut the balls off the rapist. No blame should be attached to the wife. And the husband did all he could. 5 stars here as well.

Mousse9Mousse9about 13 years ago

.........That's it? That's hubby's revenge? Disappointment doesn't cover it.

You could get the same beating for spilling a drink on another guy's shirt! Let's not forget that hubby himself took a beating too. He could barely stand up. It's a freaking draw!

I didn't think I'd say it in this context, but this is fiction. In real life this may be a good thing because you can't right all wrongs, but come on...This is fiction! Have the rapist go to jail, or have hubby jump the rapist with a bunch of his friends and break the guy's kneecaps.

The rapist got off scotfree (he doesn't go to jail, and he got to beat up the hubby as well), the wife's rep is ruined because there's no evidence, and that's your happy ending? Ugh...

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
A good story that had a calm and understanding husband....

Most men would have blamed the wife and had his ego badly bruised. Your character was calm, rational, understanding, supportive and patient. Traits most men probably wouldn't have. The way you described the Human Resource managers response is very typical unfortunately. I still think the husband let the bastard off too easy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Her Reputation

She needed some way for the truth to bear out at work so that her reputation was again, respectful, honest and that Taylor was a drug rapist!

Other than that...an okay story, it just lacked some form of revenge that would make sense!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
most men

big john said most men would have blame the wife where does he live, with talk like that and opinion like that no wonder our society is so fuck up no man would blame their wife idiots like his are not men. As far as the story goes with the evident of what was in her system and her coworkers did not notice the different in her if she hung around as long as you say she did it makes your story a little silly.

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderabout 13 years ago
Must make a distinction

One really should say: "Most readers internet persona's would blame the wife" Not that many real people call rape victims worthless cheating whores, then kick them to the curb while lighting their clothes on fire. That only happens on the internets. I'm not saying divorce don't happen after a rape, but not with the regularity and severity mentioned in this neighborhood (not to mention the usual transforming power of internet rape from good girl to slag).

grogers7grogers7about 13 years ago
Good

... because it is more real than some of the over-the-top wannabe revenge fiction in this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
It's not over the top and the person writing this comment is full of it

He did what had to be done. If more MEN (realmen) did this then there would be less preditors around

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Good Work

This story comes very close to reality. Nothing is ever cut and dried. Each person comes away with idea that his take is the absolute truth, unless of course, he is introspective and critical in his thinking (or is that wimpish?)!

<p>

Thanks CC.....

LakesLakesabout 13 years ago
Nicely done!

Story with a good pace and feeling to it.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 13 years ago
Realistic

This feels real. Unfortunately there are predators out there and it can be hard to bring them to justice. I liked that they confronted him anyway. One irregularity. Taylor running over to her and yelling at her could have gotten him fired all by itself. The VP standing there and allowing it to happen would have been catastrophic to a company. Security should have been called immediately and Taylor put on unpaid leave. Allowing an assault on someone who has filed a complaint is a huge liability. Her lawyer was right there and witnessed it and should have extended the complaint and demanded that Taylor be removed. This would have been a BIG issue. As to the beat down, I think many men would have a problem that their wife was raped and the creep was getting away with it. Yeah, both ended up hurt. If it was me I would have brought some brass knuckles, after all the creep used drugs. But the creep got the message and left town. Sometimes that's the best you're going to get. I liked the change of pace that the husband never doubted the wife. Good story.

RHinSCRHinSCabout 13 years ago
Good story

Thats one way to handle it. I liked it. I would have done it differently though. I would have told my wife to keep the secret. About a month later I would tell her it was done. Thats just me, I would have to do it myself. He would not walk away.

OldHidekiOldHidekiabout 13 years ago
Good Story.

I expect that most rape cases are not open and shut. The husband manned up, and made sure his wife was protected. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
My god you men are such scumbags and hypocrites!

"Great Story" you wrote a story about rape then let the rapist off scot free, and all you brilliant men say "good story" everythings good now because the husband can feel better since he beat the guy up. The reason rape exists is because of scum like you! Let's make one little change to this story for all you male readers... it's not your little wife at the party that gets raped... it is YOU. Bug bad bubba puts a drug in YOUR drink, and fucks your ass all night. Now everyone at work knows YOU fucked bubba all night. But you're not hypocrits are you? everything would be ok if your wife just hit big bad bubba a few times right? Yeah, bullshit! You would take a baseball bat and smash his face in the next day.... you are all disgusting, hypocritical assholes and it is attitudes like yours that perpetuates rape!

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 13 years ago
I have to agree with Anon

I remember when rape carried the death penalty in my state. and I remember when a man could stand up for his family and not have to pussy foot around. Yeah, I also remember when the prevailing attitude was "the all want it, she was just asking for it". But even if that were true, you ran the risk of a husbands wrath if you were stupid enough to give her what she wants.

And Anon has a point. How many of you would hang back if it was YOU and not your wife who was raped? Would you just be happy with a little mutual ass kicking? Nope. Not me. His balls would be hanging from my mirror like dice or I would be dead. I am not usually one for vigilante justice but sometimes that is the only kind there is.

fregenfregenabout 13 years ago
The First Time?

He was carrying around Rohypnol and cocaine. He knew how much to use and the effect it would have. Could it really have been the first time? There was no one else who would come forward?<P>

Unfortunately, the legal outcome seems all too realistic. Not enough. Shakespeare had the right of it: "If you wrong us shall we not revenge?" A fight (a draw) in the parking lot does not seem sufficient for the rape of one's wife.<P>

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Unfortunately with rape it is a he said/she said situation and while laws have been put into effect to protect women, they can also hinder as well. Like this sorry excuse for a man, with no witnesses it would be hard to prove a case against him. Of course sickos like him know that and therefore use it to their advantage.

I like that the husband has enough faith in his wife and their marriage to know she is telling the truth. And we saw a typical response from rape victims, the wife initially blamed herself and was reluctant to let her husband touch her. But the husband gave her support and did what he had to do (getting the drug test and calling his brother).

Who cares if the husband got hurt in the fight, every bruise and cracked rib he took with pride. Pride at defending his wife and fighting for her honor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Taylor got off easy....

If it'd been my wife, he'd be dead....

SELSTIMSELSTIMabout 13 years ago
Great Story

Unfortunately, a very realistic story, especially when it comes to the consequences. I read a lot of comments that said he got off easy and even that this story promotes rape. This is the real world people. It's not what you know it's what you can prove. Sure Will could have kicked the shit out of him with a tire iron but then he would have gone to jail and then who would be looking after Emma. If the Anon with the Bubba fetish wants to look at it from Emma's point of view I believe she would rather have the mental and physical comfort and support of her husband after being raped instead of him being locked up in jail where he can't help her physically, emotionally, or monetarily. Especially, with Taylor still running around and scumbags like him usually have some lowlife friends that wouldn't think twice about going after a wife all alone when they know her husband is in jail. So, Bubba's Bitch think before you speak or write in this case. In cases like this you have to be happy with what you can get. Excellent story, I really enjoyed reading it. Please keep up the good work and keep em coming. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
ladies and gentlemen,rape is a crime

in my house you rape one of mine you die.next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
He got off to easy

In the early 70"s after spending 3 tours in Nam I returned home to find that a "BULL" had abused and drugged my GF. I had a similar run in with a "Bull" and his herd . All 21 of them sudden. As a result went missing over a period of 3 years. The head "Bull" took three days to die while being be skinned alive. I am sure many of his kind took notice .

OldHidekiOldHidekiabout 13 years ago
Realistic.

That's the problem. Even with the toxicology results, if was a 'he said/she said', and there was not enough evidence for a conviction or a reprimand. There should have at least been office chatter of him being a rapist going about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
burden of proof is lower in civil case

Sue the bastard civilly, seems like this couple had the strength to handle the stress of a lawsuit - hit him where it hurts financially as well as physically

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
Enjoyed your story

Not many stories in this category have admirable husband AND wife. In those that do, GHB often plays a role.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
He should have gone to prison for the unprovoked attack.

So I gave it a 1* rating.

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 12 years ago
I disagree DW

Yes he set him up. However, he did not throw the first punch.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A good story with a good ending

A nice storyline and well written.

I'm glad that her husband wasn't a wimp and stood up for his wife.

Thanks for the good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DW

ROFL. Every comment you post adds additional confirmation of your position well down on the left side of the bell curve.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
LOL DW's problem is he does not read -

He consistently fails to attend to the words on the page -

Even when he does he misses the context - beating the guy who struck first is in NO WAY an unprovoked attack. Ignore the original confrontation where the ass PROVOKED the husband continuously and the response outside was clearly a justified response to the actions of the ass.

All of this discussion ignores the simple fact - this is a story the author gets to write their own rules anyway heh.

Nice story good read thanks -

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DW gives everything a 1

and then fumbles for some feeble excuse as to why!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
Let's get real people

In the real world, there would have been a drive by and he would be dead. Look at the first 48, on the crime network. People die for less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
cuckdogg is the shizz

or the jizz, or a blowhard internet tuff guy, maybe lookin to get bent over in a shower stall? popped in the pooper? jails are full of dumbfucks getting their cornhole reamed

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
RandomHardon

ate his creampie

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
In a word Carter County ...

"WEAK"!! Not a husband on the "planet" with any balls would roll over the way the pussy husband in your story did! I wonder if the wimp ( i.e. Willie ...not Will) enjoyed the cream pie Taylor left in his wife's cunt!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Damaged goods

The wife is damaged goods, he should divorce her.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
NON CONSENSUAL SEX

is hard to disprove if at all. TK U MLJ LV NV

Gale82Gale82almost 12 years ago
Not a fan of anything 'solved' with violence

But I read 4 comments - all by brave, anonymous internet warriors! I'm willing to bet that all of them have never been in, let alone won, a scrap in their lives.

Their comments about life in jail, however, reveal that they know a fair bit about anal sex and, I suspect, from the receiving end. It's a shame that this site is littered with people like that - they contribute nothing - masturbating while they pretend to be hard and make pathetic comments. Ignore them. They, like their opinions, are worthless - especially if they're too frightened to be anything but 'anonymous.'

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The weak ones

The weak ones are those commenting and saying they would leave the wife. A woman gets drugged and sexually assaulted and you would leave her? Weak little boys who have no moral fiber. Any woman would be better off if you did leave them. Now go back to your parent's basement and play D&D. The human race is lucky that none of you will ever reproduce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story!

And the fact that he was Joe Avwrage protecting his wife was the best!!!! 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It would've

It would've been better if the bull was slipped some date rape drug and made to pull a train in the back room of a gay bar and the pictures and video made public. Karma can be a bitch.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Great

I disagree with Gale82 comment. When a loving faithful wife claims to be raped by a boss at her job it is the husband's right to get some retribution. They tried the legal way and that didn't work. So the loving faithful husband did what he had to do. He kicked the rapist ass. He had his own kicked in the process but that didn't matter. In his mind he took back his wife's honor and to some that means everything.

Sometimes you need a little violence to get some peace.

You may quote me.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 11 years ago
Doh!!!

First off, I like the story. Despite what some people think, not everyone has what it takes to physically attack someone, even if that someone was a rapist. I don't mean just psycologically. I mean, able to think rationally enough to pull it off and stay out of prison. Able to physically do what they have no training or experience in.

The most important thing is supporting the victim. You cannot do that from prison.

Someone had a point about where the rapist should have been punished for his outburst in the office. Even the supervisor should have been castigated over his response, or lack of one, to the rapists verbal assault. Grounds for dismissal in most companies.

What's with all the hate against Huedogg. Cuck? Doesn't sound like one to me.

And referring to the victim as damaged goods? The only way she would become damaged goods is if someone like you rejected her for being a victim.

Gale82, Sometimes violence is the only answer. The only response that a rapist will understand. This rapist lost nothing after the attack. Rape is such a heinous crime, it should be repaid with violence. True justice demands it, society should demand it. Everything and anything from public lashings to chemical neutering, physical castration, life imprisonment or death.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

Not nearly enough payback for drugging and raping his wife. The bull needs to become a cow, that would be payback - this is just bullshit. and what is this fair fight shit. a taser or cattle prod and some snips with a few tie wraps to stop the bleeding, and the bull is a cow AND THAT IS PAYBACK. this fair fight shit is just highschool crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good

But it would have been better to have him drugged and raped and made a fool of in front of his colleagues. That's how you do revenge!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wimpy response

Being "from" Carter Country I am reasonably certain retribution would NOT have taken the form that Cartercountry wrote of here. I know my response would have been a bit more dramatic and carried a little more permanance as to his good looks

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 10 years ago
To Anonymous -

Speaking as one who has been in that situation, I can only say...IT WORKS!

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Should have been harsher.

Nothing says "You're a fuckin' rapist" like an aluminum baseball bat upside the offending idiot's balls a few dozen times. But then, I've been called a "caveman" because I believe in Old Testament style justice. Let the punishment fit the crime.

Still 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thanks

Enjoyed, thanks

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

WilsonMeisterWilsonMeisterover 10 years ago
Old School IS BEST

As IronDragon stated, "Aluminum Baseball Bat", "Old Testament" and my favorite "OLD SCHOOL" retaliation . . .

griz375griz375over 10 years ago
Aluminum is a good material for a tool or a bat...............

....but like Clint said - "there's nothing like a nice piece of Hickory"

Thank you - nice little revenge tale

phil2213phil2213about 10 years ago
Beautiful revenge.

Although very basic, not planning or outlandish ambush but it worked mano e mano or something like that. Maybe John Wayne is more accurate. Sexual predators deserve a much higher degree of street justice exacted. It didn't make any sense to use a date rape drug on a married woman. Especially at a company function surrounded by coworkers. This was not a smart move by the self pronounced bull. Any husband even with no arms would beat you will h his stumps for raping his wife. The technicalities of the law as mentioned by this author in this story were definitely a source of frustration. I would have preferred to see a criminal complaint lodged and bring a lawsuit against the company for not providing safety for its employees during a company function. Also, there should've been a morality or non-fratenization clause in the company's code of conduct. I think the author may consider that in any upcoming story. In summary, I thoroughly enjoyed this story and it really drew me in emotionally. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hm

Taylor raped his wife and his revenge is a little scrap in a parking lot that left him slightly less injured then the rapist.

strange kind of revenge.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 10 years ago
Interesting side comment here...

A definition of rape or sexual assault involves sexual activity with an individual unable to consent.

A woman who is under the influence of a date rape drug would fall under that category.

It doesn't matter whether Taylor GAVE her the drug, just that she was under the influence of it.

Realistically, he'd have had a better chance of raping her and getting by with it without the drugs than with.

It's sort of like the "she said she was over eighteen years old" argument men will provide (sometimes honestly) after sex with a MINOR professing not to be - it's still statutory rape...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hmmmm

I do not understand why they didnt speak to the police. They have the tox report, he was guilty of rape as she was under influence. Doesnt matter who gave it to her.

And just beating him? Thats it, he needs far worse then that for revenge

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Just a thought

Given the circumstances and the obvious position of the company they both to work for. I would not have bothered with any type of formal complaint. I would simply put a contract out on the bastard and enjoyed dinner somewhere while he was beaten to death in some dirty alley. May seem a bit extreme to all the tree huggers out there but it works for me.s

PS I would make sure that he knew who had ordered the contract and why before he was put down like the rabid dog he was.

AP london

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not extreme enough by any measure

If they didn't go to the police with the toxicology report, then the beating was the right thing. Problem was, it was not even remotely extreme enough. It doesn't matter how badly your hurt, if your opponent is down, it's time to go to the boots and start breaking big things. Facial bones, testicles, hand and wrist bones, ankles, knees, etc.

When my wife and I were young, I taught another young man a lesson about putting his hands on my wife against her wishes and she LOUDLY protested. No one did anything and so he didn't quit but by that time I had reached her side. Again, no one did anything probably out of fear that this 'golden gloves' boxer might become angry at them. The problem is, they underestimated the rage of a husband protecting his wife.

By the time he was down, I'll admit, he had marked me badly and I was bleeding from just about everywhere. But he was down. When I dropped to my knees so I could talk with him, unfortunately they both hit just about at his belly button, knocking any wind out of him and I stumbled to my feet only to lose my balance once again and this time a knee landed on his face and facial reconstruction was needed. By the time I was led away by my wife, I had also broken most of the bones in both his hands, one wrist, one knee and both elbows needed reconstruction and one clavicle was fractured. I was working his feet and ankles over when I was pulled off by police who had finally shown up.

The upshot was, I was found guilty of grievous bodily harm but with mitigating circumstances, meaning I had went overboard protecting my wife. It also worked against me that I was a 5'11" 240lb Power Lifter State Record holder, though he was just about my size and a boxing champ. I was sentenced to 12 months with all but 1 suspended and ordered of course, to not get in trouble for the next year. I didn't and my wife was able to hold the household together until I was out and started back to work.

I waited 2 years. The guy moved out of our area (NW coast) and to the Midwest where he had grown up. I knew he'd used a walker for a while and needed quite a few surgeries that thankfully, I didn't have to pay for since I was protecting my wife from his advances and there were plenty of witnesses verifying he had pulled her shirt over her head, pulled her breasts from her bra and had his hands down her pants. I wasn't done with him by any stretch of the imagination.

The next time I caught him was outside a bar in Topeka Kansas. I'd taken a week to go on a hunting trip with 4 other friends who verified I wasn't only there, I'd killed a buck, tagged it AND we had pictures. When that fucker got to his car I was leaning on one nearby and this time he didn't get a chance. I wasn't there to fight him, I was there to beat him within an inch of his life. And I did. If he thought he was badly beaten before, this one left him in the hospital from what I understand, 4 months with brain damage (though he is back to work) and many more broken bones, some that had been broken before. Before leaving I called 911 on his phone and left it sitting on his chest so they could track him down.

By the time the Police found me, I was back in our hunting camp in SE Montana, sitting in camp with a beer and a buck hanging from our meat pole. I hadn't even driven my own truck and was dependent on my buddies for my transportation so there was little chance, especially with my friends verifying I'd been in camp the whole time, I could drive down there and do such a heinous act. The police never contacted me again about it but when he got out of the hospital, I was standing in the hospital parking lot and not only did he see me, but he literally jumped from the wheelchair and ran back into the hospital.

My job as a loving husband was done.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
Is it enough?

Would it be if it had been him?

How can he let him move on to do it again?

No Midnight, that's not nice.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
My biggest problem is

without some resolution to his behaviour, he will move and do it again.

he got away with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Some

Writers just can't take a proper revenge. Not even in a story. I mean, what the hell. What's the police is going to do? Its just a damned story.

They are wimps in a man's clothing.

This is my saying, how is that?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
just plain wrong

Taylor admitted he had sex with Emma in front of witnesses. (or should it be bragged?)

The toxicology report showed drugs which rendered her incapable of giving consent while under the influence.

That is the definition of rape.

Brother was a lawyer (an officer of the court) and let this go?

(All law school students are taught all of the law, no matter what they specialize in later)

She was raped and they let him go?

That is why this story sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
HR flacks

Evidently crows you haven't dealt much with you typical HR department. They have two rules that they live by in a confrontation. 1. Make sure they have plenty of coffee available and 2. Always side with the loudest or the highest ranking.

Good story, well written and carried out nicely. Gave it a five.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
?

none of her work "friends" who were at the party questioned her unusual / inebriated behavior ... ??? considering it was with someone she disliked so much ??? ...

seems far fetched that NONE of her closest collegues checked to see if she was "ok" before the party ended.

other than that it was a well written & engaging tale

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 8 years ago
Three stories read

And now you're my newest favorite author. The only fault I have with this story was ... why fight fair? Are you trying to prove something or do you want to end the asshole? I was in the weight room five days a week all through college, but there were several guys there I wouldn't tackle without a baseball bat! I also knew a Golden Gloves champion; and he could easily take on guys twice his size. Another thing to consider, the worse these assholes are, the more they worry about payback. How will you feel when you attempt a fair fight and he pulls out his pistol? Sorry about the rant, but I would hate to see a good guy get hurt protecting his wife. Five stars and looking forward to your next one.

Pappy7Pappy7over 8 years ago
@aces, I agree about the fair fight.

One of the old time self-defense gurus said that if you find yourself in a fair fight it means that you didn't plan very well. I agree with him too. My maternal grandfather was one of the meanest sons of bitches that ever lived and the one time a man got a little mouthy to my grandmother and actually cussed at her Granddaddy walked up to him and commenced to beat him with a 3 pound sledgehammer. Changed that other man's entire outlook on life. Moral of the story is, don't mess with a man's wife, horns on a bull be damned.

Pappy7Pappy7over 8 years ago
Oh, one other thing,

I am not nearly as mean as my grandfather was, I wouldn't use that big a hammer.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
THE MATADOR DOESN'T WIN EVERY PASS

but he does try to have the horns miss. TK U MLJ LV NV

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
The - Tags For This Story

are wrong and misleading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I like the ending very much.

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Messing with bull

Excellent story and well told.

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Lame response for drugging and raping your wife.

Pretty pathetic really.

MullendersMullendersover 7 years ago

i like to think i would have killed the basterd but to be honest i dont know what i would have done but i do agree with silenthound and think his reation is insufitiont the guy attacked his family and if there is ever a time to become deadly it is when your family is attacked

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Transfer And Written Repremand For Rape?

I have no problem with condoning husband's maiming or even killing his wife's rapist. People die every day. And some deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
UGH!!!!

Your wife makes this ugly confession to you and you realize she was drugged and raped and you know who did it! YOU DON'T START YELLING THREATS, YOU KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT! You don't call your brother who's an attorney cause you KNOW what he's going to tell you! She goes back to work and the gossip flies like it usually does! Only a couple of weeks latter they find Taylor unconscious and beaten so badly, he's in a comma for a month, his cock balls crushed and his cock smashed so he can never use it again! There's no story and no witnesses!

kage440kage440about 7 years ago
I can't believe that

You say that the committee believed she DRUGGED HERSELF?? If it were me, jury trial here we come, i'm bring in the Bull or the president who was at the table too. I've been on juries, i'd never believe the wife would do drug herself. And i'd have taped his rants about her being a slut for slander.

it was a good story, but you have to make it somewhat believable, and self drugging ain't it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
confused

Certainly her friends at work knew she was not drinking and they had to observe her drugged state but did nothing.

The bosses were at party and witnessed her strange behavior. Given company policy seems strange no one stepped in.

An upright non-drinking wife acts like a drugged slut and everyone ignores behavior...especially with guy of his reputation...

BIG HOLE IN STORY...

Husband doesn't take equalizer to fight...no witnesses means baseball bat to kneecaps the inserted all the way in the predator's ''bat rack''

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!

The way you write him, HE'S REALLY STUPID! Instead, he should be smart and control his immediate anger. You don't make mumbled threats so your attorney can hear them...or anyone else, for that matter! We already know the perpetrator is bigger so you don't take the chance of losing a fight and being humiliated, especially when you admit you have no special training! No, you bide your time, just as he eventually did but you go in, your face covered, say with a ski mask, and with a baseball bat. You break his legs in several places and make sure he can NEVER use his cock again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
He is not a Bull just a Rapist wanker

A Bull should be able to seduce women not be dependant on Drugs To get his own way If any body offered her an unsolicited drink she should have poured it away or into an empty glass and asked him to drink it if he refused ask behind the bar for an empty bottle and had the sample analysed stating who provided the drink.He was already known as a Brown Noser and she had previously stated her dislike of the wanker so the Company should have backed her and fired the little shit . I am like the husband and if somebody hurt me or a member of my family he would be walking around with a permanent twitch in his neck not knowing where or when I would exact my revenge,

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
rapist justice

Sure it is illegal-perhaps immoral-but justice is served.

Rape is so much more than a sexual assault.

Psyches are destroyed

Feelings of being secure are forever gone.

Intimacy with a loved one will never be the same.

A personality has been murdered.

Tough to prosecute let alone convict.

Most rapists go free - over 90 per cent never charged!

During any trial the defense lawyers rape her again-VERY PUBLICLY! If convicted, out in few years.

So wife tells husband. No one else. Husband waits. Takes drive to mountains, finds secluded spot where digging is easy...Takes the time to dig deep hole.

Waits. Tracks. Strikes!

Little rape drug of his own. Rapist into covered truck bed.

Out of truck bed. Into hole minus certain appendages. Surgery while rapist is awake. Rolled into hole alive. Nice acid bath. Number twelve rebar having been inserted

Fill in hole. Fifty miles away shovel in lake.

Vigilante. Yep

Someone must insure just when the courts refuse to do the job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OK story but...

Your wife tells you what happened and your seething! Thing is, you don't say anything to anyone! You find the bastard and crush his cock and balls! Make sure you have an alibi!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
don't call cops statement

Taylor threw first punch but no matter. No witnesses same as the rape.

He said he said wash.

Never ever accept a drink from anyone in bar or party.

Company could have found way to fire him. Put out word to all female employees to come forward. Take out ad in paper. Check out ex-employees who are female and quit.

For him to drug her at company party denotes arrogance and indicates he has raped before.

If she gets her story on local news Taylor might be charged for other rapes!

Hate rape stories with no justice. True ending might be realistic, but when dealing with rapists authors should head to fantasy land...comment just down from here sounds great

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enjoyable story, but frustrating...

I enjoyed the story, but it frustrated me. The police should have been called. They have a tox report that shows she was drugged, and they have her testimony that Taylor had sex with her. It doesn't matter that they can't conclusively prove Taylor drugged her, just filing the report and having the police investigate causes immediate trouble for Taylor.

Also, the handling of the HR complaint was totally unrealistic. First of all, why would you ever tell a SECRETARY/RECEPTIONIST the substance of your complaint? You'd speak only to the HR professional. Further, all complaints are - and should be - CONFIDENTIAL. If Eleanor, who worked in the HR department, leaked the substance of the complaint to anyone, it's cause for her firing. (Does she leak salary and other confidential HR information, too?) The wife could have sued for breach of confidentiality.

Also, Taylor's verbal assault on the wife - in an open office setting in front of several witnesses - is easily enough to get him reprimanded, suspended, or fired. Does the company really tolerate such behavior? Good story, but the handling of the HR complaint was unrealistic to me. -JRZ

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
Moo

Bull in a pen, when He's led out what is left steaming on the ground? Why it's Bullshit! (This has nothing to do with the story) Story was enjoyable so yeah You get My Endorsement ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF! Or Mooooo Pooooo

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 6 years ago
wharever...

Just walk up behind that fuck and shoot him in the back of his head.

rastageorgerastageorgealmost 6 years ago
Toxicology report means Automatic POLICE Involvement!!!

Why does this Author write stories where the husband seldom makes the right decision about the situation?

RePhilRePhilalmost 6 years ago
Seriously?

It is amazing that you were able to sell the premise that the company bore no blame or liability.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Nitpicking

All nitpicking aside, just a good, solid story about a man taking care of his own.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

The fact that the wife was drugged and that multiple witnesses saw her with Taylor meant he was screwed. The police would have been all over him and the company would have been desperate to fire him and buy her off to avoid a lawsuit.

If all legal avenues failed, the husband should have done something permanent to that piece of shit. Murder would have been too much, but castration? Well deserved...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I Didn't Like It

Instead of Fucknuts getting what was due, he gets to go somewhere else to rape someone else's wife.

cybojicybojiabout 5 years ago
Got

Off too easy.3

StormKing33StormKing33over 4 years ago
5* Short Intense Enjoyable

A Real Man taking care of business. Not your typical LW husband. No vomiting. No crying. No running away. Just punching. Write on!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

I just can't pass on anything that involves making a steer out of the bull. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Revenge?

No where near enough. Wait a year and then cut his balls off

JJ

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Really good

I like a man who steps up when his woman is wronged. He would have had the right to make a steer out of this bull.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Lol. Rohypnol and Cocaine huh. Made her hot and horny. Jesus Christ. Lol

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

As before, any story that belittles the bull is a *5 for me. A *10 if they geld them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Final score: one guy beat the other up vs. the other guy beat the first one slightly less + fucked his wife.

Hmmm... I don't know who's the winner here, but if the first guy thinks it's him, good for him! Who am I to argue?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why the "fair" fight? The guy is a criminal who will otherwise go unpunished. A taser, a bat, bear spray, etc. to incapacitate, and then you beat the fuck out of him and do some amateur surgery...wearing a mask and gloves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

His response to the rape was way too casual IMHO.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous