Messy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lowered myself again, stroked hair away from Sienna's face. "You ok?"

She nodded weakly, gave me a small smile. "Worn out, but that was amazing."

"Good."

I staggered to the bathroom, wet a towel, and came back to clean up her back before collapsing on the bed next to her, pulling her close. Tori flopped down on my right, snuggling her head into the crook of my shoulder.

We didn't sleep, just lay there for a while relishing the feel of skin on skin, breathing slowing after our carnal workout.

Sienna the first to rise. "You guys mind if I just chill out in front of the tv for a little bit? I'm exhausted, but I don't think I can sleep."

I smiled. "Go right ahead, just turn the tv down."

With Sienna out of the room, Tori snuggled closer, draping a leg, arm, and half her torso over me. I wrapped my arms around her sweaty back, and held her tight. "I'm glad you're here," I said quietly. "And not just cuz of the sex. I have fun with you."

She snuggled closer. "I have fun too."

After a few minutes she started moving slowly, grinding her vulva up and down my leg in minute movements, a few centimeters at a time, the lips dragging against my skin with increasing wetness. "You can't be up for another round," I whispered in her ear.

Tori bit her lip, looked embarrassed. "In a little bit."

"Mmm."

She rolled off me, reached down and pulled me up. "I'll come and get you when I am. Please?"

I raised an eyebrow at her. "Sounds good."

She grabbed her bag and stepped into the bathroom, shutting the door quietly, and I walked out into the livingroom, dropping heavily onto the couch next to Sienna. She looked over at me briefly before curling against my side. I put an arm around her, and she continued taping away at her phone, playing some dumb game, the tv forgotten as it flashed blue and white light into the darkness of the room.

I fished around on either side of us for the remote, changed the channel to news. This early in the morning, there'd just be shit on for movies anyway.

We sat like that for a long while, relishing in the feeling of skin on skin and closeness.

Eventually, I noticed Tori standing in the doorway. I had no idea how long shed been standing there, and I fought a small, irrational impulse of guilt and the urge to straighten a little from my embrace of Sienna.

Tori noticed my awareness of her. "Can you, uh, join me, Gary? I need some help, uh, scratching an itch."

I reached over and turned on a light, turned the dial on it to low. Tori leaned against the door frame, still gloriously naked, but looking slightly...nervous.

"Sure." I started to rise.

"Is it sex?" The blonde next to me straightened.

Tori nodded. "Yeah."

"Can I join you guys?"

The brunette seemed uncharacteristically embarrassed, bit her lip and looked at the floor. "Ummm...it's kinda personal..."

"It's anal, isn't it?" A bit of a grin was evident in her voice.

Tori raised her head, nodded small. "Uh huh."

"Can I watch?" Sienna looked up at me. "Please?"

It occurred to me that, according to Tori, she'd never had anal sex with anyone but me. And when we played with others, most types of assplay were off the table aside from an occasional finger or tongue. "That's up to Tori. I ain't gonna do anything anyone's uncomfortable with."

Tori drummed her fingers against the door frame for a few moments. "Sure," she said.

I walked over and kissed her, felt her body melt to me, felt the passion in her lips and tongue against mine. I pulled her into a hug. "You sure?" I whispered.

"Yeah."

I ran my hands up and down her muscular back, getting closer to the cleavage of her round butt each time, finally reaching down and scooping her small body up with a hand under each cheek. She giggled as I hoisted her up and the was a moments straining and frustration as her hand moved between our bodies, and then she'd directed my cock to her opening, sliding me between her lower lips and into her wet box.

I carried her to the other sofa and lowered myself down, the two of us kissing frantically the entire time. With me seated, she straightened, arching her back to push out her butt, and then she began riding me violently, singularly seeking her climax from my stiff dick inside her. With my hands on her ass, I sought out her backdoor with my fingers, gently massaging around it before pressing firmly on its center. Resistance, and then I slipped past her sphincters. I didn't want to push too far or too hard because she hadn't lubed, but shallow penetration should begin getting her relaxed.

Her breathing sped up as she approached her climax, and she bit down painfully on my shoulder when she went over, the violent motion of her humping back and forth on my dick become less controlled, more spastic, her legs shaking as she slowed down. She raised her head fractionally and her breath was hot on my ear. "I wanted to be bent over the bathroom counter when you took my ass."

"Maybe later. Right now, I know exactly the view I want to see when I'm pounding away at your tight little butt." I shifted her up and off me, sliding out of her with a squish, then directed into the position I wanted with a hand on her back -- more or less the same position in which she'd been riding me, on her knees with her ass arched out, her elbows on the back of the couch. I ran a hand down her sweaty back, let it rest on her glutes. "I'll be right back."

I returned from getting the bottle of lube in the bedroom to find Sienna kneeling on the couch in exactly the same position, her head turned so she could lock lips with the brunette to her left. I moved to stand behind Tori, stroked both their backs as they kissed. "You want to get in on this too?"

Sienna turned her head slightly to look at me or of the corner of her eye. "Are you going to make me?"

I thought about it. The idea of ordering the slim blonde into an anal threesome had definite appeal...but instead I shook my head. "Not this time."

She stuck her lower lip out at me and returned to kissing and stroking Tori.

I uncapped the lubricant and drizzled it over the Latina's asscrack. She giggled as it dribbled down. "Cold!"

I rubbed it against her skin, smearing it around her little brown pucker before gently applying pressure to ease my thumb in. She gasped and shifted in the couch, and Sienna twisted to watch. I stroked and thrust gently, moving my thumb hardly at all while manipulating her pussy with my four fingers. After a few moments I withdrew my thumb and eased my middle and index fingers in, using the bare minimum of pressure, letting her body accept me. Once inside I started more of a thrusting motion, simulating what my erection was going to be doing soon.

Sienna turned more on the couch to watch as I worked more lube into her friend's rosebud. Reaching down, she gently gripped the Latina's ass cheeks, pulling them slightly apart for my intruding fingers. I applied more lube, pushing it in, getting the tight, fleshy passage slippery enough to accept me.

Tori had her eyes closed, her lower lip between her teeth, side of her head pressed to the back of the couch, writhing and groaning erotically at the sensations we were producing.

I stepped back and squeezed the lube out onto my cock, rubbing the viscous liquid all over. Thoroughly coated, I pressed the head to Tori's backdoor, puckered slightly open by my fingers and Sienna's grip. Slowly the head slid in, and I stopped all movement when her body closed just behind it. I held still for a minute, reached out and pulled Sienna into a kiss. "I'm gonna do this to you soon."

Looking down at her friend's ass, Sienna whimpered at the thought. "How does that feel, Tori?"

"Uhhhh..." Tori gripped her breast, kneading it roughly. "Feels weird. Good. Hurts a little."

I eased forward, the ring of muscle resisting and then slipping further down my shaft, prompting a groan from Tori as my hips pressed against her muscular butt. I withdrew, pressed back in, beginning a rhythm. Sienna watched a minute more and then returned to her original position, kneeling on the sofa next to Tori, back arched, legs spread, ass pushed out like she was the one getting fucked. She ran her hand over her friend's back and leaned her head in to kiss the Latina.

I moved my grip up from Tori's butt to her flanks, and began a deeper, stronger thrusting, deliberately driving forward and dragging back out. She groaned into the kiss and Sienna broke it to look back. "I'm glad you're the one he's fucking and not me," she said, nibbling on her girlfriend shoulder. "That cock looks SO big stretching your asshole, I don't know how you can take it up there, much less me..."

Tori bit down on the back couch cushion, screaming into the fabric as a combination of mental and physical stimulation brought her to orgasm. I had to stop thrusting as the contractions in her anus tightened around around me so much I thought it would snap me off completely.

Sienna snickered at the effect her words had, then returned to kissing and stroking, trying to bring the quivering brunette back to climax again. I leaned over and gave Tori some attention as well, kissing the back of her neck, tracing the lines of muscle in her shoulders with my tongue, even as my hips started picking up a hammering pace again. Tori arched back suddenly, pushing her ass hard against my groin, grinding backwards against me. "Pleasepleasepleaseplease..."

The blonde stroked her hair, kissed at her shoulder again. "Awwww... Do you want to cum again?"

Tori nodded, a look of desperation and concentration on her face as she bit her lip.

Sienna turned slightly to get a better angle, and her hand slipped under Tori, then I felt movement by my balls as she started playing with her friend's pussy. "Do you want to cum with that thick cock stretching you out, feel him shoot his hot, sticky wad up your tight little ass?"

Tori screamed into the couch cushion, her body convulsing, setting me off too as I pressed hard against her buttocks, her body massaging and pulling me as I pumped my cum deep into her.

I leaned over her back and gently turned her head, kissing her sweaty skin. Especially after such an intense act, both Tori and I liked a little closeness. I wrapped my arms around her and slowly withdrew, then toppled us both to the couch, pulling her to me. She rolled me to my back and lay on my chest, breathing hard, eyes still unfocused with pleasure, even as she looked down and kissed me tenderly. Then she lowered her head to my shoulder and relaxed.

Saturday was much like Friday, except the girls put on a show for me of putting in their kegel beads before we left, Tori leaning against the bedroom wall and lewdly spreading her legs as she pushed the balls up into herself before kneeling on the floor and using her tongue to get Sienna wet enough for her set. Then it was another long day of shopping, much of it spent at the blue and yellow box store across from the mall. We fought crowds, stood and waited in interminable lines, sweated in the overheated hallways of both massive shopping centers and finally retired to our hotel much later than the previous night, the SUV packed full of bags.

Instead of another glamorous meal at the steakhouse, we dropped by the hotel bar for finger food, and instead of another long night of sexual excess, the three of us curled up on the couch to watch tv.

And that was ok with me.

I liked them as individuals, not just holes in individuals. I enjoyed spending time with them, even if all I was doing was reclining on a couch in a dark hotel while Tori drooled and snored into my shoulder and Sienna slumbered against my abs.

Was this love? What words could I use to describe the feeling of contentment and affection that I felt? And would I fell the same if it was Nina and Tori, or Jessie and Sienna? Probably.

Humans are emotionally messy, I decided, right before I fell asleep.

Humans are also physically messy, a fact I enjoyed observing before our group shower the next morning as Sienna licked white droplets off Tori's heaving tits. I'd woken up first and gently extricated myself from the pile on the couch, muting my laptop and catching up on correspondence for my online classes.

Sienna woke up next and made coffee in the room's coffee pot before coming to wrap her arms around me from behind and bury her face in my shoulder. "Thank you for this weekend."

I turned the chair and pulled her onto my lap. "Thank you for being here." She folded her body into the limited space afforded by the chair, curling up into a ball, and I held her close.

The coffee dripped, filling the room with the fantastic dark smell of roasted beans, and the lithe body curled against mine was a warm and solid, comforting presence.

Holding Sienna, I felt at peace. The confusion I'd felt as sleep had claimed me was long gone, replaced by the smell of the blond hair brushing my chin, the heartbeat I felt against my chest.

Sienna unfolded herself, stretched. " Want a cup?"

She poured three, gave me one, and then went to wake up Tori while I finished emailing students.

My emailing was interrupted a few minutes later by my chair being roughly turned by a ferocious Latina wearing a devilish gleam in her eyes and not a stitch of clothing. Sienna stood behind her, smirking at the action unfolding in front of her.

"Good morning," I said humorously as Tori knelt, undid my belt and zipper and shoved my pants and boxers to the ground.

"Morning," she grunted, and then inhaled my prick with a mouth considerably warmed by coffee.

It was the most energetic blowjob I'd received recently, hard suction and insistent tongue, erotically wet sucking noises as she moved up and down my shaft. She was seeking my climax purposefully, devoted less to my enjoyment and more to pulling semen out of me as fast as possible... And maybe feeling used while she did it, a hypothesis I confirmed by tangling my fingers in her black hair and controlling her movements, pulling a little further when she backed off, pushing a little harder when she took me deep in her mouth.

Tori moaned with pleasure at the loss of control, and I gave her some vocal confirmation as well. "Dammit that feels amazing."

I made eye contact with Sienna and she grinned. One hand was down the front of her jeans, the other up under her shirt, both moving quickly. My attention was called back to Tori as she took me even deeper, the head of my cock forced down and against the fleshy back of her throat as she shoved her head into my lap.

The sensation was too much and I tapped her head. "Cumming..."

Tori pulled off with a gasp and jerked my saliva-slicked shaft until my entire body throbbed with the muscular force of ejaculation, striping her breasts with spunk four, five, six times.

When I was done, Tori sat back with a happy sigh. "My favorite morning activity."

Sienna peered over her friends head. "Wow, that's a lot."

"You should clean it off," I told her. "Naked."

Her eyes widened at the command, and then she set to stripping as quickly as possible. Once disrobed, she knelt beside Tori and leaned down to flick her tongue along the trails of white, leaving streaks of saliva across Tori's olive skin. Even after every drop had been licked off, she continued, tracing around the brown aureola, sucking the now-hard nipples into her mouth before letting them go and continuing her tracing.

I stepped out of the tangle of clothing around my ankles, pulled my shirt over my head, and eased both girls to their feet. "Let's shower."

Cramming 3 people into the small tub slash shower made for a delightfully cramped, wet-skin-on-skin experience, our bodies almost incapable of not touching in the confines of the of the tile stall, and watching the two girls soap up and scrub themselves and each other was even better.

Even better than that was when Sienna reached out onto the bathroom counter and grabbed a condom, bit her lower lip and stared at my growing hard-on as she tore the foil open. I took the packet from her and applied the rubber, but she backed up as I reached for her, almost colliding with Tori. The two of them exchanged a significant glance and then both backed up against the tile wall, parting their legs and holding their hands above their heads.

The display was clear -- I could choose whoever I wanted.

I slipped into Sienna first, hitching one of her thighs up onto my hip for better leverage, and then holding her hands together above her head, I started moving, pushing her back hard against the wall as I carved back and forth in her soaking wet pussy. Tori bored after a few moments of holding the same position next to us and stepped around me, kissing and stroking my back as I remained lip locked with the blonde I was pounding.

A minute or two later I pulled out of Sienna and turned Tori back, pushing her to the wall in the same pose, pinning her there as I speared up into her. This time, instead of lifting just one leg, I hiked the brunette up with both hands under her ass. She wrapped both legs around my waist and both arms around my neck, kissing me passionately as I bounced her small body up and down on my cock.

I alternated between the two a few times, lifting one or the other, pinning one or the other to the wall.

When I slipped out of Tori for the third or fourth time, I found Sienna turned, facing the wall. She grinned over her shoulder at me and arched her bottom out, wiggling it at me under the cascade of water. I gripped it and slid into her boiling tunnel in one stroke, pinning her wrists to the wall on either side of her head while thrusting up and into her metronomically.

She turned and bit her arm when she orgasmed, crying out with pleasure even though her teeth were sunk into her own flesh. I stayed inside her spasming box until the contractions ceased, and then moved over to Tori who had assumed the same position against the wall.

Tori came twice more and Sienna once as I alternated between the girls, building my need to release with the slaps of hips against ass, the squeals and cries of feminine pleasure, and the indescribable exhilaration of pushing my tool repeatedly into two tight, boiling hot pussies. When my finish line approached, I pulled out of Sienna, turned her around and pushed her to knees. "Open your mouth."

I felt hands on my sides, tits and lips pressed against my back as I yanked off the condom, and then Tori reached around to jerk me off, a few quick tugs as I aimed downwards shooting three strings and a few dribbles of seed onto Sienna's tongue and lips. She slowly, erotically licked her lips clean and then swallowed, standing to kiss me as I quivered with exertion and stimulation.

With Sienna pressed to my chest, kissing my lips, and Tori holding me from behind as she kissed the back of my neck, I felt peace and relaxation. I couldn't elucidate the feelings I had for them, but that was ok. It seemed they felt the same things for me.

"I feel like I should tell you this. You'll probably say I don't owe you anything, but...I just wanted you to know."

Tori rolled her eyes. "Did you feel bad when I spent two weekends in a row getting deliciously tortured by Michael?"

"No, but..."

"So why do you think I should care if you go see this Jessie girl next weekend? Fuck her. Literally, go fuck her. Or don't fuck her. Go have FUN with her."

We'd watched Sienna's SUV pull away and were discussing my decision to go visit Jessie this coming weekend. I couldn't articulate why I felt guilty about this, and why I felt I SHOULD feel guilty.

"I know. And I will. I just wanted you to know that even though I've added someone new to our lives, and I'm going to spend time with someone...you're still important to me. You're my friend. Probably my best friend."