Messy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled out and pulled her up, turning her and pushing her over the counter, giving me a glorious view of her parted cheeks, pink slit, and puckered anus. Jessie looked back at me with a grin as as I stretched her with two downward-hooked fingers before pressing the head of my cock to her opening and easing into her channel. I picked up speed as her cries picked up frequency, my hips banging off her ass with loud slaps. She was tight, her labia gripping me, distending with with each withdrawal. I nudged her legs apart with my knees to get a better angle, squeezing her ass as I hammered away.

Withdrawing one last time, I turned her around again. I wanted to see her face. She spread her legs lewdly as I notched into her again and began moving. I wrapped my hand around her throat and squeezed, leaning in to kiss her as she struggled to draw in air. Jessie tripped off again, spasming around me as pleasure fired through her body. I let go for a moment to let her catch her breath, and after a gulp of air, she took my hand and placed it around her neck again, lifting her chin to allow me a better grip. "More, daddy."

She came again in that position and then I turned her to lay on her side, curled up on the counter, the change in angle exquisite around my prick. Jessie looked back at me over her shoulder with a grin, and then rolled her hips, swinging her legs over to wrap around me. She pulled herself to my chest, clutching me. "Bed" she whispered.

I carried her to the bed and tipped back on it, and she held me close as she rode me, bouncing her hips up and down, taking me deep into her cunt before pulling up and almost off before slamming back down. Her kisses were wet and deep and passionate, and I pulled at her back, holding her as close to me as I could.

She felt GREAT against me.

Without warning, Jessie pulled away, pulling off me to sit astride my chest. I leaned forward, trying to get at her crotch with my tongue, and she giggled. "Not right now. Can I try something?"

"Sure."

"Trust me?"

I fought through the sexual haze clouding my brain. "Should I?"

Jessie laughed and climbed off the bed. "That's the spirit." She retrieved something from the purse she'd left on the counter and then flopped down on the bed next to me.

"What's that?" I nodded at the object in her hands.

She flipped it open, a small folding knife with a short, serrated, leaf-shaped blade. "Skean dhu. I'm part Scottish."

"Ok..."

With a sensual slide of skin on skin, Jessie practically slithered down my body, kissing as she went. "Have I ever told you how much I love it when a cock cums in my mouth?"

I shook my head, breathless as she sucked me in. Soft, liquid motions and swirls around the head, and then she went deeper, massaging me with her tongue.

Jessie looked me in the eyes widen she pulled back, though she continued to tease the crown with shift kisses and licks. "I love the way it stiffens. Swells just a little bit. The angle changes. And then it recoils and its just pumping, pumping, pumping, and I know I made you feel SO good with my mouth that you just HAD to lose control..."

She showed me what she was so interested in by going down on me again, a little more forcefully, sucking loudly, playing with me with her tongue, pulling off to jack my saliva-messy rod with one hand while giving me the most erotically-charged grin.

The knife in her other hand has me slightly worried."Whatcha doing with the knife?"

The grin twisted into a smirk. "Relax, I'm not going to cut this fantastic dick off."

"That's great news. What are you going to do?"

Jessie pressed the edge of the blade to the side of my thigh and the sensation of the serrations was oddly stimulating as she dragged it down my skin. "It's like a Whartenberg Wheel. And if I cut you slightly, don't worry, I always disinfect it."

She kept sucking me, licking, playing with me like a child discovering its world by feeling it with its mouth. The sensation was incredible. I've had a lot of good blowjobs in my life, a lot of great ones too, but Jessie kept me right on the edge of ecstasy, sensually treating my prick like the most delightful toy or treat in the world, looking at me adoringly - even lovingly - all while scraping the serrated blade across my thigh. She was a master of sexuality.

The pace, the sensation picked up and I felt the telltale signs of impending eruption. "I'm co -"

Jessie felt it too. She moaned appreciatively, spurring me on, and just as control fled me and I started shooting into her mouth, a line of fire striped my thigh. I roared as the sensations combined, odd, hot, sharp sorta-pain mingling with the overwhelming pleasure of finally releasing after having been kept so close for so long.

The pale brunette kneeling between my legs had to gulp to keep up with the amount of cum I was pulsing out, and even then some leaked out and down my shaft. Once she'd swallowed everything coming out, she licked me clean, fastidiously sucking up everything she'd spilled like it it was water in a desert.

I just lay there and trembled.

Jessie washed the knife blade almost ceremoniously with a bottle of rubbing alcohol, and efficiently doctored the small slice she'd inflicted upon my leg, then curled up next to me, naked back to naked chest, pulling my arms around her, her slim body warming in my embrace.

The pizza delivery guy had to think this was the oddest location he'd ever delivered to. I met him in the garage, paid him a handsome tip for coming out at nine at night in a blizzard, and carried the the stack of pies upstairs. Jessie and I ate heartily and watched black and white horror movies at her insistence.

It was satisfying - in ways sexual and nonsexual- to watch the lean naked girl wolf down pizza by firelight, fingers and lips smeared with sauce and grease, clearly enjoying the meal. I imagined camping with her, eating cooking meat from a campfire.

We shut the movies off after midnight and showered together, a tender but chaste washing before retiring to bed after stoking the fire. Jessie assumed what I was coming to learn was her favorite sleeping position - flat on top of me, head on my chest.

We remained like that until dawn.

Breakfast was reheated pizza as chilly gray light shown in through the slightly-parted curtains and then we dressed in our warmest clothes, and Jessie took me on another whirlwind tour of the city, this time by foot. Bundled up against the cold, we trudged down sidewalks and streets as thick white flakes fell, accumulating with their brethren that crunched like breaking bone underfoot.

We saw cold, barren, wind-whipped parks full of skeletal trees reaching for the sky, ice-draped bridges, the ornate stonework covered in icicles, angry gray rivers splashing harshly at their banks, sticks and trash frozen along the edge. There was no conversation, mouths covered with scarves, but Jessie's hand never left mine. The sights we saw were somber, the mood between us equally serious as we visited the ugly winter landscapes and contemplated silently the fact that this was the last day we'd spend together for a long time.

That wouldn't be cause for internal reflection except that I think we both realized we'd come to like each other. Certainly the hazard of infatuation due to accelerated physical closeness played a part, but that didn't explain why we were trudging through ankle deep snow to stand hand in hand in one deserted park after another, or the fact that we laughed and talked in a cramped booth in an industrial neighborhood bar for two hours after our corned beef sandwiches and drinks were finished.

The last sight we saw was yet another white-buried park, Jessie pulling me by the hand to a back corner of it so we could stare up at a a giant piece of metal playground equipment. Shaped like a rocket, it stood a good thirty to forty feet tall, multiple interior platforms connected by stairs and ladders, a slide protruding mid way up.

We stood there for a long while staring at it. I turned to Jessie for an explanation, but she cut me off before I could even open my mouth. "I used to come here when I first got my apartment. Climb up to the top and drink and chain smoke until early in the morning and wish my life didn't suck."

"Jess, why did you bring me here?"

She turned and eyes were strangely lit by the fading gray light. "It's important to me that you see this. I needed it"

Eventually we circled back to Jessie's apartment and I trudged down the street in the orange-lit dusk to buy a bottle of bourbon for her at the corner store. Returning, I found her apartment cheerily fire-lit, the blazing bonfire on the hearth quickly taking the edge off the freezing cold. Jessie was moving in long strides around the cramped little kitchen area, seeing our the ingredients for dinner. "Hope you don't mind pasta," she said as I poured us each a drink.

"Next time you come to Minneapolis I'll make you spaghetti with sauce made totally from ingredients grown in my side yard."

Her face brightened as she considered this. "That sounds yummy."

"It is. Completely different than any other spaghetti sauce you'll ever have, but delicious."

She stuck her lower lip or at me in a pout, the girlish action and voice disconcerting given the glass of alcohol in her hand. "Now I feel bad about making you dinner from a box."

"No worries. Most of my lunches come out of boxes during the school semesters."

I sat at the little bar and drank as Jessie cooked, enjoying the scene of her moving around the kitchen, engrossed in her work. She barely looked up at me, focusing totally on the cooking, lost in her own world. I tried to imagine her here next week, cooking alone, eating alone, reading alone, going to bed alone, getting up alone and pulling food from the refrigerator before heading to work and then coming back to a cold empty apartment.

Then she interrupted my reverie by dumping creamy pasta onto our plates and moving around the bar to sit next to me. We ate in silence, shoveling the msg and carbs down our throats.

After dinner we curled up on the futon with my convertible, watching another of Jessie's ancient horror movies. By the time the movie was over I was having trouble keeping my eyes open, but Jessie seemed to have ideas other than sleep, the slide of her body and hands against mine igniting the testosterone in my bloodstream.

She may have wanted sex, but I wanted to dominate. The way she was nibbling at my neck, running her hands over my chest, and rubbing slowly against me was tripping my aggressiveness into overdrive. I seized her hands in one of mine, holding them immobile while gripping the back of her neck with my other, pulling her into a rough kiss that she eventually fought her way free of, gasping with lust. She tugged futilely to free her hands, then bit her lip and looked up at me from downcast eyes. "Am I in trouble, daddy?"

"What do you think?"

Jessie nodded vigorously, inhaling with a sad whimper when I gripped her throat. I didn't squeeze hard, just enough to let her know I was in control, just enough to force her to work to suck in air as we stared into each others eyes. We searched each other with that look, and somehow, something broke within me.

I rose, pulling her up and then pushing her back down to kneel on the futon, head on the backrest. I leaned over to kiss her again, and she kissed me back desperately, her hands fumbling to undo her pants. I heard the zipper and tugged them down, tugged down the very unsexy black panties she was wearing, before kneeling to lick her from clit to asshole and back down, probing through her already soaked folds, tasting the excitement on her soft flesh. I teased down, craning my neck to suck at her clitoris from below while working my hooked fingers into her tight pussy, thrusting while rubbing.

Jessie was busy squeezing her small breasts through her sweater, her breathing growing heavier and faster as I stimulated her. When she finally went over the edge, it was with a scream, and I could feel her snatch rhythmically squeezing my fingers as her entire body convulsed.

I rose and pushed my pants down, my erection springing free. I was so hot and hard and rigid, the feeling of cool air against my skin - usually a damper on my excitement - was actually a relief. I pushed into Jessie slowly, still feeling aftershocks from her orgasm as I slid through her tight tunnel. Jessie looked back at me over her shoulder, watching as I began thrusting harder and faster, a grin growing on her face as I picked up speed, pounding hard against her.

That grin turned into a plaintive gasp of surprise when I shifted my grip from her hips to her ass, and pulled my right hand back for a stinging slap to her her buttcheek. I rubbed the handprint I'd left, then spanked her again, prompting an inhalation and wince. "I am in trouble?" she whispered, surprised.

"You fucking better believe it."

Another gasp and a look of concern fought off the look of ecstacy on her face.. "What did I do?"

"Made me miss you."

Jessie's eyes widened and I could tell from the tightening of her face that she'd gritted her teeth, and then she turned to face the cushion again, pushing her ass back and up for a better view and access. She was so wet that my cock made a slurping noise as I pulled out of her, and then I was mounting her again, having pushed her flat on her back.

That didn't last long. The pale girl beneath me muscled herself up and over, on top of me as we thrust together. Then she was doing all the work, rolling her hips, notching her pelvis up and down against me, wet flesh yielding on the way down, sucking at me on the way up. She straightened to sit upright on my prick, rolling her hips, lifting up and sawing down with little movements of her thighs, and then she came, arching her head back, crying out in pleasure as her body flushed with exertion and trembled against - and around - me.

Jessie ceased all movement and lowered herself forward, straight-arming my chest, staring into my eyes. No words, no motion. Just eyes on eyes.

"I'm gonna miss you too," she said softly.

And then she hauled back and slapped me across the face with stinging force.

I laughed. I had to. The lust and aggression and crazy undefined feelings surging in me had to find an outlet somehow.

I grabbed her wrists, pulling them apart and collapsing her to my chest. I grabbed that mop of hair and wrenched her head around until I could force my lips against hers, and she pushed her tongue into my mouth, gasping with pleasure at the brushing pleasure of our lips. I rolled us over and pulled away, stood next to the futon and gripped her head brought it to my cock. She inhaled me, and I roughly thrust into her mouth, forced her head forward and back until I pulled her off to suck air in wetly.

Again, and again, and I pulled her from the couch, gave her a moment to clumsily pull her clothing off and then I pulled her around by her wrist, pushed her face down on the bed. Jessie looked back at me and made no move to crawl up, change positions, just dipped her knees a bit and reached back to pull her cheeks apart.

Normally I'd take my time and be gentle after receiving such an invitation, get some lube and open her up with my fingers, but with her saliva dripping off my rod, I just pressed forward until her tight little rosebud accepted me. I leaned over to drool a little more makeshift lubricant onto our joining, and then Jessie was shifting with some slight discomfort as I pushed steadily in. She found a more comfortable position and I could see her sides moving rhythmically as she regulated her breathing, and then she was pushing back slightly, with my thrusts.

I leaned over, kissing and biting her back and neck and she arched her back, pushing up into my groin and giving me the perfect angle to slip one hand beneath her to start rubbing her clit. The motion of my hand against her mound accelerated the chorus of moans and cries, and then the slim body beneath me was shaking again, clenched so tight around me that I had to stop moving for fear of injury.

Jessie slithered against me, a sensual slide of skin against skin as she crawled up on the bed, my cock slipping out of her with a slight pop. Like the first night in her apartment, she rolled to her back and spread her legs up and wide, two fingers moving quickly against her lower lips as I moved into place above her and pushed slowly through her muscular ring. The combination of wince and grin that overtook he face was stunningly erotic and I lowered myself to kiss her, our arms wrapping around each other as I rutted back and forth slowly.

When she broke the surprisingly tender kiss, she pulled my head down next to hers. "I want you to cum in my mouth."

I lifted slightly to look at her questioningly, and she gave me a little dip of the shoulders. "I made sure I was clean."

"Sure?"

"Oh yeah."

I gave her another few deep slow thrusts and then pulled out and stood, Jessie rising to her knees before me, looking up at me adoringly before flicking her pink tongue around my balls. The wet tickle lit my nerves on fire, the deep, primal urge to cum rising in my abdomen as she slowly jerked me up and down before pulling my dick horizontal and sliding her lips down the shaft, trading mouth for hands on my scrotum.

Jessie took her time, licking and sucking, worshipping my cock with her mouth, drawing out the warm, wet sensations of pleasure until it wasn't physically possible for me to hold back anymore. I erupted with a grunt of pleasure, my hips working uncontrollably as I fired rope after rope of thick hot cum into her mouth. For her part, Jessie inhaled with surprise after the first blast, and then she was jacking me again, working every drop out as she swallowed and licked and sucked furiously, trying to extend my orgasm as long as possible.

I lowered myself to the bed with shaking legs and she crawled up on my chest. "I told you I love having a cock cum in my mouth...I love it even more when I'm on my knees."

I sighed, tried to catch my breath. "Good to know." I gathered her into my arms and held her close, reveling in the feel of her slim body warm and soft against mine.

I woke up to a feeling of cold and absence. The fire was still burning high and hot, but the door in the kitchen area was open and venting frigid air into the small apartment. I rose and tugged on my pants, shirt, and jacket, dressing quietly and by feel in the gloom. The bathroom door was open and when I flicked on the light, no Jessie.

Out on the second story catwalk over the repair bay, I looked around, fighting to see in the dark. Nothing. No movement, no indication of where she had gone. Except for...a hatch to the roof, set at the top of a dark metal ladder bolted to the brick was open, whirling a few snowflakes down on eddies of icy wind.

I climbed the ladder to the roof, the cold metal burning my hands.

Jessie was sitting on a folding chair nearby, wrapped in a massive quilt that looked like it weighed more than she did, staring out at the snow-covered innercity landscape by the light of a fire lit in an old three-legged grill. Somewhere nearby an ambulance siren whined, muffled by the heavily falling snow.

I walked over to stand next to her chair. "If you can light a fire in this, I'm definitely taking you camping."

Silence.

"You ok?"

"Someday I'm going to tell you I love you," Jessie stated simply.

Oh fuck. "Jess, c'mon, we've only - "

"Or I might die first."

I snorted at the ridiculousness of her words. "Well that sure covers most of the possibilities."

She turned in her chair to look up at me, he face lit orange by the flames "Hear me out, ok?"

"Ok."

"I think you'd agree we have..." she gestured at air, seemingly lost for words. "A connection? I mean, I've never frozen my ass off hiking around the city with one of my fuckbuddies because I want to show him a beautiful park that I like to visit in the summer."