Messy Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My climax was intense, less a series of spurts and more a long spill interrupted by throbs of pleasure. We held each other close after that, enjoying the proximity and the feel of sweat-slicked skin pressed together.

"You two are so cute together."

We both looked over to see Sienna on her side, facing us.

"You're pretty gorgeous in the morning too..." Tori shifted me off of her, yawned and stretched. She rolled off the bed, clawed at the air in another long stretch and headed for the bathroom. "Cmon See, time for a shower."

I enjoyed the sight of the two naked girls walking across the room, and then the door shut, blocking my view.

I rolled over, yawned, and regretfully rose. Time to start the day.

I made oatmeal and coffee, and once the girls exited the bedroom -- now wrapped in bathrobes -- we ate together at the kitchen table, looking out at the sunlit winter scene.

"What do you do up here all day?" Sienna asked around a mouthful of oatmeal.

I shrugged. "I hunt. Ride snowmobiles. Commune with nature."

Sienna snorted. "I bet."

"Tori draws. Reads. Occasionally joins me on one of the other two snowmobiles. Why?"

The blonde hemmed and hawed, sipped her coffee, looked embarrassed. "Tori and I were talking yesterday, and we think you should give us tasks. Stuff to do while you're out."

"It is kinda boring being left to my own devices," Tori weighed in.

I thought about it. "Like what?"

Sienna raised her eyebrows at me. "I dunno. "You're the master of the house. Give us something to do to occupy our time so we don't get into trouble."

I gave her a disapproving look and she smirked at me over the rim of her mug. I thought for a minute. "Ok. I've got something. Tori, can you teach See some of the self defense stuff you know?"

"I don't see why not."

"An hour or three shooting out in the orchard, and some hand-to-hand after. Maybe some medical?"

Tori's eyes lit up. "Sounds fun."

"You know the combos to my safes, take out what you want. Maybe start small, I'll leave you the twenty two."

Sienna gave me a weird look. "You want her to teach me how to fight?"

I nodded. "An important part of BEING is knowing how to take care of yourself. You can't depend on anyone else to do it for you. Even if you want to be someone's sub. Maybe ESPECIALLY then. You have a problem with learning how to use a gun?"

She shook her head. "None at all."

I finished my coffee. "Good."

My snowmobile ride felt more peaceful that day. Just me and the machine, racing through the wilderness. Dismounting and trekking through forest was even more peaceful, the sound of the engine left behind, the sound of birds and squirrels and wind and trees filling my ears instead. I'm not good at being alone with my thoughts, but the woods has a power over me, the ability to banish all the negativity that clouds my mind whenever I'm by myself. My boots crunching the snow, the wind burning my ears, munching on jerky and trail mix, I feel pure in a way that the city hasn't been able to create in me since my parents deaths.

I discharged the big ten millimeter once that afternoon, taking a deer with a perfect shot that dropped the animal stone dead after about ten yards of sprinting. Even dragging the carcass back to the trailer -- a backbreaking job of multiple tugs and stops -- was peaceful. I'd put on significant muscle from last year, and there was a primal satisfaction in hauling my kill.

I butchered and packaged the deer well after dark, the electric heater in the garage barely fighting the cold, and then froze my boxer--clad ass even more as I lugged the meat up to the house.

Tori and Sienna came up when they heard the door slam, but I brushed off conversation until after my shower, packing the meat away in the refrigerator and taking a tumbler of bourbon into the bathroom with me. Dammit I was frozen.

I set the glass on a shelf in the shower, sipped from it constantly as the alcohol and falling water warmed me up. Behind me the shower door clicked open and then closed, and I felt arms wrap around me, firm tits press against my back, lips caress my neck. I turned, took Tori in my arms. "Hey neighbor."

"Successful hunt I see."

"Yeah, you have fun here?"

She nodded, smiled. "Yeah. I'll let See tell you about it though."

We washed each other, and the moment was intimate. Not due to the nakedness, but due to the tenderness. She wanted to warm me up, I wanted to repay her kindness.

I turned the water off, and she moved to block my exit, reached around me and turned the shower back on. "Hey."

"Hey."

Her hand closed around my cock, slowly pumping it from halfmast to full hardness as she pressed me back against the tile wall. "You, uh, want something?"

Tori nodded. "I was talking to Sienna this afternoon, and I think you should institute maintenance spankings. I think she'd like that."

"Maintenance spankings."

"At night or in the morning. Whatever you want. Just some kind of ritual. She likes the sex with us, no doubt, but what turns her on is the power exchange stuff, being submissive. She really wants to learn, experience...well...everything."

"And you?"

She grinned. "What? You don't think I could benefit from a daily spanking? Two girls alone all day, I bet we could get into a LOT of trouble if you aren't strict with us."

I gripped the back of her neck, pulled her into a passionate kiss. "I bet you could."

Sienna was positively jubilant as I cooked dinner, excitedly showing off the bruises she'd earned while wrestling Tori, explaining what they'd practiced, occasionally roping the older girl in to demonstrate a punch or a trip.

"She start teaching you any jiu jitsu yet?"

"We'll stick with kickboxing for a little bit," Tori chimed in from the table. "That's more useful."

"I defer to your superior knowledge," I said, bowing. "How'd the shooting go?"

"Pretty good, a lot harder though." Sienna responded. "It looks a lot easier in the movies."

Tori snorted. "It looks a lot dumber in the movies." Then, to me. "She did pretty well for a first time. Good shot with a pistol, once she got the hang of it."

Sienna waved her hands like she was trying to pull the words from the air. "What was that one I liked?"

"The Browning." Tori sighed at the interruption to her game of solitaire, stacked the cards together in defeat. "You shot that like a laser."

"Yeah, that ones great. Really easy to shoot, not loud, barely any recoil. I like that one a lot."

"Of course you do, it's one of the most expensive." Sienna smiled wide and kissed my cheek.

Dinner was grilled and seasoned chunks of deer meat, potatoes, carrots, and beets, and it was better received than the pepper pizza. We spent the evening like the last, playing cards, this time for chips, and like before, Sienna cleaned up, taking both of us for massive piles.

Tori kept flashing me significant glances as we all brushed our teeth, and I rinsed my mouth out, cleared my throat. "I think we're gonna try something new tonight."

Sienna arched her eyebrows at me. "What's that?" she asked around her toothbrush.

"Maintenance spanking."

The girls finished brushing their teeth and followed me into the bedroom. "What's maintenance spanking?" Sienna asked.

Tori answered for me. "It's a routine spanking. Not done as punishment, or for fun, like during doggy, more like a ritual. Usually weekly or every couple of days. Its usually done to reinforce a dom sub relationship rather than correct any particular behavior."

"We're going to try it daily, and see how it goes," I said as I sat on the edge of the bed.

"Have you ever been spanked?" Tori asked Sienna.

The younger blonde shook her head. "My boyfriend said it'd be too much work."

"I'll go first then, you can watch." Tori lay down across my lap, squirmed into position. She was wearing her usual nightwear of panties and a buttonup, and I tugged the waistband down below the curve of her butt. "Spread your legs."

She did, and I pushed her panties down until they were stretched between her knees. "Keep your legs spread, if those touch the ground, I get the paddle."

Tori nodded, shivered as I caressed her smooth skin. I let her take a moment to get used to the position, and then brought my hand down on her bottom with a loud smack. Tori yelped and bucked in surprise, then settled back down and lifted her ass for the next slap. I went a little hard, and she'd occasionally turn her head to mock glare at me. It had been her idea, I wanted to give her exactly what she wanted.

And she did want this -- taking a break, I slid my thumb into her and found her pussy to be incredibly slick, the act of submitting to -- and the spanking itself - arousing her.

When I could see pink on her golden brown skin, I patted her butt and she slid off my lap to kneel in front of me. "Next," I said.

Sienna looked apprehensive, and I patted my lap expectantly.

She bent and lay down on my knees as Tori had. I could feel her pounding heartbeat in my legs.

She was wearing a wifebeater tanktop and short cotton boxers, and I reached under her to push the shirt up over her breasts. "Hands behind your back."

I pulled the hem of her boxers down to her knees, and she spread her legs as Tori had. Kneeling next to her, the Latina stroked her cheek."Good girl. You definitely don't want him getting the paddle. That HURTS. Well...hurts MORE."

Sienna shivered. Beneath the shorts she was wearing a T-back thong, and I pulled that down as well. "Why do you make us keep our clothes on?"

"He likes the aesthetic. And he likes to make us concentrate on what's happening DOWN THERE. And..." Tori licked one index finger. "He likes to see your pussy. And your asshole." She traced her wet finger across the body parts she'd mentioned, and Sienna shivered again.

I rubbed the pale bottom before me, and Sienna breathed out heavily, trying to relax, trying to calm herself. She trembled when I pulled my hand back.

"AAAH!" Sienna gave a surprised cry at the slap, and slid forward slightly. I left my hand on her skin, and rubbed, kneaded her cheek. She pushed back, straightening herself over my lap. "Good?" I asked.

She nodded demurely and arched her butt up slightly as Tori had done. Tori stroked hair out of her friend's face and kissed her shoulder. "Good girl. You can safeword out if you want. Never think you can't."

"No, no, I won't."

No cry this time, Sienna grunted when my hand came down on her ass, pushing back up into my hand before it had left her cheek. She tried to bite back the sounds she was making, but by the sixth she gave up, yelping with each slap across her bottom. She also gave up trying to hold her hands behind her back, and Tori squeezed one, their knuckles whitening every time my hand came down.

I paused and rubbed at her pink flesh, trying to knead the sting away. "You ok?"

The blonde's eyes were slightly unfocused like she'd been paying attention to something far away, and she took a moment to answer. "Yeah. Yeah."

"A few more, then you're done."

"Oh...ok."

I trailed my fingers down between Sienna's thighs, collecting her copious feminine lubricant on a digit. I licked at it, smiled at Tori. "You're turned on, aren't you, See?"

She turned her head to look at me, a flush of embarrassment -- or arousal -- on her face and neck.

Tori kissed her girlfriends shoulder, stroked her bare ribcage. "You like this, don't you? Laying over Gary's lap, bare ass up in the air, powerless, helpless, getting spanked like the slutty schoolgirl you are..."

Sienna's moan of arousal turned into a yelp as my hand came down on her butt. Five more loud smacks of impact, five more loud feminine cries, and I began kneading her inflamed ass, massaging the stinging skin. "Good girl, Sienna."

She looked back at me and smiled. Then Tori redirected the blonde's attention. "Whenever Gary -- or anyone else - is done disciplining me, I like to thank them for their efforts. Why don't you thank Gary and then put a condom on him so he can fuck us?"

Sienna slipped off my lap to stand before me, knees spread still holding her panties at halfmast, lust absolutely blazing in her eyes, her breathing heavy. She bent double and slid my boxers down to the floor. "Thank you for spanking me, Gary." Leaning further, she licked slowly around the head of my engorged rod, before dragging a gentle, brushing kiss across it.

Then she dropped to her knees and inhaled my prick. Her fellatio was absolutely wild. Bobbing up and down furiously, forcing herself down to a gagging deepthroat, pulling off with a wet gasp, slurping up the saliva she'd left on my shaft and then going back down for another round of fucking her own face. I lay back and watched down my torso, the blonde head chugging in my lap.

Eventually she raised up and took the proffered foil packet from Tori, rolling the rubber down my shaft. Before she could climb on board, Tori squatted on my lap, reaching down to guide me into her. I sat up and pulled her close, brushing my lips against hers in a gentle kiss before grabbing her ankles and pulling her legs out to the sides, then grabbing her butt and pulling her even closer to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and indulged in some passionate making out, driving me wild with the feel of her smooth, warm, muscular body against mine before either of us began moving.

In this position the wasn't a lot of moving to be done -- I could rock back and forth, thrusting slightly up into Tori, and she could buck her pelvis back and forth - but the grind of our naked bodies against each other was fantastic and as stimulating as any deep thrusting could be, especially with Tori's wet lips and tongue playing on my neck and east as she clutched me. "Thank you," she whispered.

I growled and rolled us over, bracing my feet on the floor as I dragged her ass off the bed, then leaned forward so I could begin thrusting as long and hard as I could. Shocked by the sudden change of position and stimulation, the Latina beneath me shrieked as I started slamming my hips against hers. Deep, hard strokes into her tight liquid heat set her off, and she buried her face in my shoulder, howling through bared teeth. I kept going, enjoying the feeling of my beautiful neighbor against me and beneath me and around me. Tori muscled me back, pushing me up and offer her even as she kept her legs wrapped around my waist, pumping us back and forth as much as leverage would allow. "Sienna, bend over the edge of the bed," she gasped.

The blond settled onto the edge of the bed, rump pushed up in the air, hand moving furiously between her thighs. I tried to catch her eye, but she was lost in her own world, mentally wandering in a haze of sexual frenzy. I pulled away from Tori -- legs still up and open as she began masturbating as well -- and slipped into Sienna's waiting pink slot. She moaned as I penetrated her and I dragged her hand out from under her. "You don't get to do that."

"Awww..." Sienna whined and I think she came just from my words. I gripped her hips and settled into a long deep rhythm in the writhing blonde, dragging in and out. I hadn't seen her so turned on before, her whole body flushed, feminine lubricant glistening in greater and greater quantities on the condom every time I withdrew. I hauled back and slapped her across the ass on a whim, and she stiffened and groaned, pushing forward and down into the bed as her whole body vibrated with her climax.

The rough squeezing of her boiling hot pussy around me took me to the limits of my control, and I pulled back, ripping off the rubber and leaning over Tori again. I'd meant to drive forward and finish inside her, but she diverted her hand from self-pleasure to grip and tug me, once, twice, three times, and on the fourth stroke I exploded, spraying long streams of cum across her torso. I tipped to the side onto the bed, Tori still gently jerking me, milking out the last droplets of spunk into her hand.

Beside me, Sienna rolled to her side to face me, licking her lips while staring at my cock. "So, when can we go again?"

I groaned, exhausted. "Aww dammit..."

12