Spring Break at the Cabin

Story Info
When everyone wants the same thing, expect fireworks.
15.1k words
4.76
86.4k
115
8

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abob1
abob1
1,083 Followers

Danielle groaned as Jeremy slid in and out of her with a firm and persistent pace. She could feel his breath on the nape of her neck, his toned chest pressed against her heaving breasts. Her fingers traced along his muscled flanks, flexing tautly with each thrust.

She shifted slightly to her right and cupped her right breast, pinching her nipple hard enough to elicit a gasp. This was a game she always played with herself. The harder she pinched, the more it delayed her orgasm, and the more intense her orgasm would be. And when she was feeling bad about it, she pinched harder to punish herself.

She shouldn't be doing this. She was going to be late. Her housemates were no doubt going to be ready to leave any minute now, and here she was, occupied. She pinched harder, extending her nipple as far as it would go as the soft flesh of her ample breast filled the palm of her hand.

"Fuuuuuck," she moaned as she dipped her other hand lower and started rubbing her clit. She was so close.

Suddenly, there were three quick, loud raps at the door.

"Come on, Danielle! Let's go! The guys are going to be here any minute."

Danielle jolted from her morning wet dream with her nipple throbbing and her pointer and middle fingers soaked with her juices. The image of Jeremy was replaced by the blank white ceiling above her.

"Danielle, at least tell me you're awake!"

Danielle, face flushed, arose and wrapped herself in the sheet. Opening the door, she was greeted by Andrea and Marci.

"I'm so sorry. I overslept," she offered, wiping strands of chestnut hair from her forehead. "I still need to shower."

"D, the guys are going to be here any minute. What can we do to help?"

"Uh, nothing, really. I packed last night. Just need to take a quick shower. I'll be right downstairs."

"OK," Andrea replied. "We'll take your suitcase down and load it in the car when they get here. Marci and I will make sure the guys don't get too upset about having to wait for you."

"Thanks, Andrea. I promise I'll hurry."

Danielle jumped in the shower and turned the water on high heat. She liked it steamy. She had to resist the temptation to finish herself off, though, and focus on the perfunctory tasks. As she was rinsing the shampoo out, she heard Marci through the door.

"Danielle, we laid something out for you to wear to speed things up. Just throw it on and come down. No need to look your best. If all goes right we'll be swimming in the lake in three hours anyway."

Yes, the lake! Danielle had distracted herself so well she had almost forgot how excited she was about this weekend. Marci and Andrea were both seniors who, as juniors, had taken Danielle under their wing at the Phi Phi Delta sorority. Danielle had been the classic bookworm in high school, but under Marci and Andrea's guidance, she had learned to live a little in college.

They both drastically outnumbered her when it came to sexual partners. Danielle had been with only three guys since she arrived, and only two or three times with each of them. Marci and Andrea seemed to have a new guy every other week or so.

The three guys who popped up the most frequently were Jeremy, Kevin and Brandon. Stars of the lacrosse team, they were fit, handsome and cocky. They thought they were God's gift to women, and many women - Danielle included - agreed.

As she had come out of her shell, Danielle had overcome inherit notions about sex instilled by her conservative upbringing. Even in high school, she thought she should only give herself to "the one" who might eventually be her husband. That plan was shot to shit when she allowed her prom date to take her virginity in the back seat of his car. He lasted about five pumps before shooting his load on her pubes, then drove her home with a "thank you." Danielle still shivered when she recalled the feeling of walking into her house that night, past her parents in the living room, with cum staining the inside of her dress.

But with Andrea and Marci as mentors, Danielle came to think of sex as no big deal. So long as she insisted on protection, there wasn't any reason she and another horny person couldn't enjoy each other. However, she held onto a few qualms that all but disqualified her from sleeping with the most desirable boys.

She didn't like to suck dick. Specifically, she didn't like suck a limp dick. Once it was hard, she didn't mind it, but working it up from a droopy piece of flesh disgusted her.

She never had anal, nor did she ever plan to. She'd heard that giving up the ass was like losing your "college virginity," but she never planned to cave to that pressure.

And she'd also never done any position other than missionary. This was less of a qualm and more of a coincidence, but the three guys she had been with were all just so grateful to get any action, they were willing to do all the work. Danielle had never done doggie, cowgirl or anything else she had witnessed on the internet. Pinching her nipples was, as yet, as kinky as she got.

Finally, she'd never been with another woman. She wasn't alone in this, of course, but more than half of their sorority had at least experimented with each other, usually at the request of a guy. Despite numerous offers from her sisters, she had held out for the guys.

Those qualms became whispers that were passed around the dorms, so deities like Jeremy, Kevin and Brandon didn't waste their time with her. She was stunning, and most guys would have loved to have experienced her double D chest and voluptuous body, but there were many stunning girls around and all of them were a bit more adventurous in bed.

Danielle knew that this trip would almost certainly involve some hooking up, and with three guys and three girls, her odds were terrific. She expected that she might have to push her own boundaries a bit, but she hoped she wouldn't have to push them too far. For a chance at Jeremy, though, she was beginning to think she'd do just about anything.

Another rap on the door.

"Danielle, they're here! Let's go!"

"Shit, sorry!" she yelled back. "Coming!"

"Seriously, just throw on this dress and sandals and let's get going!"

Danielle hopped out of the shower and toweled off quickly. While she would have preferred to primp a bit before meeting the guys, she was a natural beauty who rarely applied make up. Plus, she knew that a fresh-out-the-shower look had its own sexual appeal. She tossed her hair and stepped back into her bedroom.

A yellow sundress and sandals were laid out on the bed for her. It was one of her favorites: simple, elegant and easy, just like she would hope people would describe her own beauty. She also appreciated the fact that it came with a built-in bra. The only other article of clothing she needed to apply were panties.

There were none laid out for her, so she went to retrieve some from her dresser, but to her horror found the drawer empty.

"Andrea! What did you do with all my underwear?" she yelled.

From downstairs, Andrea replied, "I just threw everything in your drawer in your suitcase. It's already in the car. Let's go!"

Suddenly, the dampness of her pussy became more apparent. She rarely went commando, and had never done so in this dress. While it was elegant, it was a bit short and light. A stiff breeze could expose her. She wanted to protest, but she also didn't want to hold everyone up any further. Certainly not to the point of having to unpack the car.

The car horn honked, insinuating that the boys were getting restless. She threw the dress on, slipped into her sandals, grabbed her phone and charger and bounded downstairs.

The crisp spring air felt spectacular against her bare pussy, especially as it had only been a minute since she was in a steamy shower. She felt self-conscious as she made her way to the Escalade, but she knew that so long as she didn't tell anyone she was commando, there was no way they would know.

Her secret to be exposed rather quickly, though.

Andrea, who knew she had nothing on underneath her flowy dress, was waiting at the door of the SUV. As Danielle approached, Andrea, Marci, and the boys all let out an exaggerated mock cheer, which made Danielle blush and smile. She was glad they weren't too upset with her.

"I'm sorry!" she pleaded. "I overslept."

Jeremy, at the wheel, replied with the sentiment of all. "Hey, it's Spring Break. I'm not going to let anything get me down this weekend. Hop on in and let's hit the road."

The Escalade had three rows of seats. Kevin sat in the passenger seat, with Marci and Brandon in the middle row. The third seat in the middle row was folded down, allowing Danielle to jump in back.

"After you," said Andrea, gesturing for Danielle to go in first.

Danielle put a foot up on the sidestep and ducked her head under the roof. This elevated, semi-squat provided Andrea the perfect opportunity to view her glistening pussy, and she was prepared with her phone to snap a pic. Danielle was oblivious to it.

She was expecting Andrea to hop in back with her, but instead Andrea unfolded the seat and sat next to Marci in the middle row.

"Since you're tired, you can catch up on some sleep back there. Got the whole row to spread out if you want."

Sensing no ulterior motive, Danielle thanked Andrea and stretched out on the back seat. She realized quickly that she would have a challenge preventing her skirt from riding up, but given that she was alone in the back seat, she didn't worry about it for too long. She tucked the front of her skirt between her legs and started to nod off, the hum of the car's inner workings providing a suitable drone.

Meanwhile, Andrea opened the gallery on her phone and pulled up the picture she had snapped as Danielle boarded the SUV. It was perfect. Danielle's pussy was glistening in response to the work her fingers had put in that morning, and with the way she was hunched over as she ducked into her seat, her cheeks had spread to reveal a tight ass hole. Framed by Danielle's toned thighs and butt, with a hint of the yellow hem of her dress, it was borderline artistic. Not that she was going for artistic.

With a giggle, she started a group chat with the three boys and Marci, attaching the picture without comment. After some murmurs of excitement, the responses started rolling in.

*Fuck! Looks even better than I expected! Like it's hardly ever been touched!*

*Definitely not going to look that tight after this weekend. Can't wait to get balls deep inside that juicy cunt.*

*Won't be able to shit right for a week after what I plan to do with that ass hole, either.*

From Marci: *Looks good enough to eat, but I'll have her returning the favor, too.*

So as Danielle drifted to sleep in the back row, fantasizing about which -- if any -- of the boys she might hook up with this week, the rest of the car planned to give her so much more than she'd ever imagined.

.....

The next thing Danielle knew, the bumps of the gravel road had jostled her awake. She'd managed to sleep the entire three-hour car ride and was ready for whatever the week had in store for her. As the crew piled out of the car, they pierced the air with bombastic whoops and hollers, an unofficial kick off to Spring Break week.

While most of their classmates headed south, Jeremy always took an entourage to his uncle's cabin in rural New York. Surrounded by forest and situated on the shores of a serene lake, it usually provided clear skies, 70-degree weather and a gentle breeze. Today was no different.

Danielle stared in awe of the cabin. She had expected a single floor, maybe a couple of rooms. But this was two stories, a sprawling, wraparound deck, and a grand pair of double doors.

Danielle hoisted her suitcase out of the trunk, surprising herself with the ease with which she handled its heft.

"You OK there, Danielle?" asked Jeremy. "Need a hand with the luggage?"

"Thanks, but no," she replied. "It's just much lighter than I remember it being when I packed it."

"Oh, well that's no problem. We'll be swimming half the time anyway...not much need for an entire wardrobe."

Danielle couldn't help but smile as she pictured Jeremy in just a pair of board shorts, water dripping off his chest as he climbed out of the lake.

"Here, let me take that for you," Jeremy said as he took the suitcase from her hands. A thrill ran down Danielle's spine as his fingers graced against hers. "Right this way, ma'am," he said, pantomiming a bellhop.

Danielle blushed. "Thank you."

They entered through the huge double doors into an expansive living room, with floor-to-ceiling windows framing a stunning view of the lake. A modern kitchen was off to the left, with several couches, a fireplace and big screen TV to the right. Hallways led in each direction. Danielle failed to hide how impressed she was.

"I know, right?" Jeremy said. "I'm lucky my uncle has this place. It was my favorite growing up, and it's still my favorite place to be. I'll take this over Cabo any day."

"I can see why," Danielle responded, finding herself surprisingly at ease speaking to her crush. To her, preferring a cabin in the woods to a beach filled with bikini-clad babes implied Jeremy was deeper than he had let on. "It's beautiful!"

"Let me show you to your room," he said, leading her towards the hall on the left.

As they walked, Danielle became increasingly aware of her increasingly juicy pussy. About to walk into a bedroom with her crush, with him being a gentleman and carrying her suitcase, while she was going commando, all in a beautiful, remote setting...it had her on edge. If he had just turned and started kissing her there, she'd have given herself to him entirely.

Alas, it turned out to be not quite so easy. Jeremy held the door open as Danielle entered the first room down the hall. While it was not as grand as the entrance, it had an understated elegance, and nearly the same view of the lake. Jeremy plopped her suitcase down on the bed.

"There's a shared bathroom down the hall with a shower and everything you'll need. There's another on the other side of the house that also has a Jacuzzi. We usually hit that after it gets too dark to swim in the lake. Any questions?"

"Not off the top of my head."

"OK, great. After we get situated, we're going to hit the water. Don't want to waste any time! Be ready in about twenty?"

"Sounds good! And Jeremy, thank you, really. This place is so beautiful. Thanks for having me."

"Of course, Danielle. The girls talk about you all the time. I've been hoping to get to know you better."

With that, he exited the room, leaving Danielle all aflutter. She always left room for interpretation, but she had a pretty good idea what Jeremy meant by "know." While she would be excited by the prospect of having someone like Jeremy fuck her properly, she had two main concerns. First, would she be good enough for him. She knew he had already had sex with Andrea, Marci and several other girls in the sorority, and they were all a lot more adventurous than she was. She really didn't want to disappoint him with her inexperience. Would he be willing to just fuck her missionary, or would he be expecting...more?

Second, there wasn't a lot of private space in this cabin. Even if everyone had their own room, nothing was sound proof. If they were fucking anywhere in the house, everyone would know.

Pushing that thought to the back of her mind, she started fidgeting with the latch on her suitcase. She'd momentarily forgotten that is seemed too light, until she popped it open was greeted by an unnerving sight. It was almost empty. Her toiletry bag laid in the middle of her underwear, and only her laciest of underwear at that.

"Wha-?" she stuttered in disbelief.

"Forget to pack something?" chuckled Marci, who'd planted herself in the doorway.

Danielle turned to see Marci and Andrea, already in their swimsuits, staring at her with grins that were both playful and mischievous. Shaking, Danielle asked them what they had done.

"Babe, love, I promise it's just to help you out. You packed way too much stuff, and what you packed was frumpy and unbecoming of your gorgeous fucking figure."

"You only left me with my underwear!" Danielle replied with a muted shout, not wanting the boys to hear.

"No, we left you with some lingerie, and also the one suitable swimsuit you had. I mean seriously, Danielle. We're at a lake cabin with a bunch of hot guys and you packed something that looked like what an Olympic swimmer would wear. You have to show that body off, for fuck's sake!"

Danielle blushed at the thought of parading around the cabin all week dressed like her sorority sisters. Marci was technically wearing a one-piece, but with a large swath of the midsection cut out, displaying a bit of underboob and a daring descent towards her lower abdomen. Andrea was wearing the skimpiest of bikinis, mostly string with a few small patches to cover her pussy and nipples. Though they hadn't turned around yet, Danielle was sure that both pieces of swimwear carved up into a thong.

"You should have told me first," she rebutted.

"No, because if we did that, you would have bailed. We needed to get you here and then tell you, or else you probably wouldn't have been here at all."

Danielle conceded that point, though she still didn't like being deceived.

"So you left me this one bikini? It's still matronly compared to what you're wearing."

"We figured you could wear that today to ease yourself into it, but try one of ours tomorrow. Or, you could always just wear some of the thongs we saw in there. It's not like once we're underwater there's that much of a difference," Andrea offered.

Danielle stalled. She was angry at them, but she had to admit that they were helping her get what she wanted. Perhaps it was just that she didn't want to admit that this is what she wanted.

"Here, let me help you," Marci said as she approached Danielle. "Raise your arms."

Not knowing what else to do, Danielle raised her arms over her head as Marci grabbed the hem of her skirt and started pulling upwards. Even with as flimsy as the material was, Danielle felt a fresh blast of air hit her pussy as the dress lifted off her. It was exhilarating.

Once her dress was lying on the bed, she stood face-to-face with Marci, though their eyes were not meeting. Marci was staring in astonishment at Danielle's chest.

"Holy shit, Danielle! I mean, I knew you had a better body that your usual wardrobe could show, but fuck me! Those are some incredible tits! Am I right, Andrea?"

Andrea had moved next to Marci to observe Danielle in all her naked glory. She was an absolute ten, and Andrea confirmed it. "Fuck. They're better than mine," she said in reverence rather than envy.

"Come on, they are not," Danielle blushed, balancing the awkwardness of standing naked in front of her friends with the appreciation for what they were saying about her.

"No, they are," Marci reiterated. "May I?" she asked, questioningly extending her hands towards them.

Again, Danielle consented by saying nothing. Up until this point, only she and three guys had touched her breasts. Now, Marci was about to feel them in a matter that was almost medical in nature. She flinched a bit as Marci cupped them and tested their heft.

"Sorry," Marci said in response, "I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable."

"No, it's OK. Sorry. I'm just not used to this."

"Ha, you should be used to it! You get to play with these every day. I'm the first-timer here," Marci joked. All three girls chuckled.

Marci returned her hands to Danielle's tits and lifted them, admiring their size and firmness. This particular attention, coupled with the overall experience of the last couple minutes, had caused Danielle's nipples to be fully erect. Marci brushed her thumbs over them.

abob1
abob1
1,083 Followers