Messy Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As with Tori I started at her back, and lightly, letting her get used to the sensations of being flogged before ramping up the intensity. Her pale skin took a pink tone more quickly, and I paused to check how she was doing. "Still ok?" I asked over her shoulder.

Her blonde hair swung as she nodded.

"Good." I gave her a hard slap on the ass and stepped back to start swinging again. This time I swung harder, letting the trails crack and snap and play against her skin in a splay of brown leather on white flesh. Unused to the sensation, she yelped with every impact, flinching away every time the flogger kissed her back, bottom, or legs. I kept watching for lace on the floor, but she never safe-worded out.

With her back reddened, I stepped around and waved the whip through some menacing looking figure-eights, just barely flicking the edges against her before stepping in fractionally closer and bringing the leather into full contact with her skin, shoulder to hip, shoulder to hip harder eights that slapped with impact. Moving to the side, I flicked the trails across her breasts, back and forth, moved down to her abs, then across her feminine mound. Skin turned pink, then red, under the touch of the flogger, and Sienna fought the cuffs and rope futilely, shrieking through the lace in her mouth every time the leather snapped across sensitive privates.

I stopped and watched as her chest heaved and she struggled to maintain control. She wanted to flinch away from the sting, wanted to rip the cuffs off, but she was restrained and helpless, and she knew it. I dropped the flogger and stepped in close, close enough to feel the iron-hard points of her tits brush against my chest, close enough to feel my erection brush against her. I pulled her panties from her mouth. "You ok?"

Sienna nodded weakly, hung her head, and I kissed her forehead, ran my fingers through her hair comfortingly. ... And teasingly walked my fingers down to between her legs. Her labia were swollen and wet, and I could feel liquid in her thighs. "You're dripping, See."

Her face flushed red and I probed up into her with two fingers, making her gasp with pleasure. I grunge evil and pulled Tori over my an arm, positioned her in front of her girlfriend. "I think you know the drill."

I did to Sienna exactly what I'd done to Tori, taking her from behind while the girl in front provided oral stimulation. While my cock moved back and forth inside her sucking wet channel, I spent more time on her breasts, pinching and twisting and pulling the nipples. The first time she came out was with a howl of pain as I pinched and pulled away from her body. She tensed up and clenched so hard I hard to stop moving despite the copious female lubrication she was releasing into our joining.

When she seemed to be mostly recovered, I gave one of those firm, high tits a moderate slap. "You're more sensitive there than I thought, we'll have to try clamps soon."

Sienna responded with a whine and a push of her ass back into my groin, trying to get my member deeper into her slot. Having cum once already that evening, I was in no hurry to finish again, and the blonde benefited greatly, tumbling through a series of orgasms as I thrust up in her. Her body flushed deeper than the flogging-pink on her skin, and she writhed and convulsed in my grip that I had to uncuff her and let her down before offering my slick member to Tori. She sucked hard, passionately, forcing me down her throat until she gagged, sliding up and down my rod with wet gurgles of saliva and suction, taking me exquisitely to the edge of orgasm and then knowing when to stop and pull back so I could finish myself and paint her face with cum.

I helped the worn out girls upstairs and to bed, wiped off their faces with a washcloth, and left them bottles of water, then left to clean up the basement.

Returning to the bedroom, I found Tori digging through her toy bag while Siena sat on the edge of the bed stopping water. "Hey Gary," she said, more than a little tiredly.

"What are you up to?" I asked. My prick stirred at the sight of the naked Latina digging through the bags on the floor, bent double, her back to me.

"I want to have a threesome," the blonde replied. "Tori is looking for her strap-on."

Tori found it with a shout of "Aha!" and rummaged through another bag for a dildo, coming up with a thinner realistic model. She stepped into the harness and did a shimmying dance as she pulled it up her legs, easing the short, attached dildos into her orifices with a pleasured sigh, and attached the model she was going to use before cinching it tight around her waist and legs.

Sienna looked at the bobbing rubber cock with a mix of skepticism, slight fear, and interested arousal. "How do we do this? I mean I've seen it in porn, but I've never..."

"Just get on your hands and knees and let us take care of the rest," I told her.

She took one last sip of water, caped the bottle and set it on the nightstand, and crawled into a doggy-style position on the bed. "Like this?"

I answered her question by climbing onto the bed and kneeling before her.

"Mmmmmm..." Sienna hummed happily, licking my reviving erection up and down before slurping it into her mouth and reviving it fully. Sliding up and down its length while doing her best to look up at me and maintain eye contact. Tori meanwhile was lubing up the toy, and let her girlfriend get a few seconds into the blowjob before mounting her from behind. The blonde moaned around my cock as the Latina filled her with the toy, but did her best to continue pleasuring me even as motion started behind her.

Our fucking was slightly awkward at first, Sienna unused to being actively double-penetrated, but she got the hang of it by the time I switched back to her mouth, Tori having taken my place while I eased into her dripping wet pussy, thrusting into her and spanking her hard as I did so. After Tori got her off again from behind, we swapped to a new position, Tori on top in a missionary position while I knelt by Sienna's head and gently thrust into her mouth.

The blonde got off the most in our tangle of hands and lets and wetness and thrusting, but she did bring Tori to a screaming, shaking climax as she rode her cowgirl, pushing her hips back and forth and bouncing up and down, stimulating the toys lodged in the Latinas pussy and ass. When she was capable again of speech, she looked up at me with a tired but still mischievous grin. "Could you do some work now please?" As she spoke, she reached back to grip Sienna's buttocks, pulling them apart.

"You ok with that, See?" I asked.

She looked back over her shoulder to Tori's hands on her ass. "Tori in my kitty and you back there?" She swallowed, thought for a minute. "I'll try it."

I rolled on a condom and then knelt behind her, squirting lube onto my fingers and gently moving them inside her, stretching her tight, wrinkled anus, getting her used to penetration. The sphincter gripped my finger tightly and it took a few minutes before I could add enough fingers to feel comfortable with the thought of entering her. Meanwhile, she made out with Tori, their hands roaming, mouths together, the Latinas hips flexing and rolling just fractionally enough to keep the toy moving and keep her girlfriend stimulated.

Getting the arrangement of knees and legs and torsos just right took some shifting and adjusting, but the feeling of rising excitement as I gently pushed the rubber-clad head of my cock against the blondes backdoor and felt it yield, heard her moan, saw the erotic wince on her face as she looked back at me was worth it. I eased in slowly, a millimeter at a time, until her eyes had gone from narrow slits to open, and her nose wasn't scrunched up in an expression of mild pain. Slowly we began rocking, Tori and I finding a rhythm together despite being on opposite sides of her body, eventually finding a way to work together as we thrust independently. Sienna's rectum felt tighter than usual, the soft-firm-hardness of the faux cock sawing back and forth one fleshy membrane away shrinking the tunnel my prick was occupying. The feeling was exquisite - not just the physical sensations of the rosebud clenched around me as I pushed my length into her and pulled out again - but the feeling of domination as well. This was probably the most vulnerable situation Sienna had ever been in with us, and she trusted us to pleasure her, to not hurt her too bad in ways she didn't want.

See had lowered her head to lay on Tori's shoulder, completely abandoning any agency in our fucking of her except to keep her ass pushed up and back, letting us use her however we saw fit. I reached down and brushed some hair off her sweaty face, and she looked at me out of the corner of her eye. "You ok?"

She nodded weakly, winced for a moment and narrowed her eyes, concentrating on the sensations we were producing within her. "I feel so...stretched. Like there's way too much in my body. It hurts but it's gonna make me cum...hard."

"You want us to stop?" Tori asked, a note of concern in her voice.

"Not on your life."

We didn't stop, not until she climaxed twice more, both times clenching around us so hard we had to stop moving and hold completely still. The blonde shuddered and shook and shrieked as waves of pleasure rolled through her body before collapsing to Tori's chest to continue twitching through the aftershocks of her massive orgasms. I gently extricated myself from her bottom after the second, directing Tori to remove her strap-on, and then I arranged the girls in a more conventional one-man-two-women threesome position, laying next to each other at the edge of the bed. Tori could cuddle and caress the exhausted Sienna as I drilled into her while standing, my fingers moving within the Latinas twat at the same time.

It didn't take me long at all to find release, stimulated both by the sensation of thrusting into the blondes boiling hot, wet little box, and the sight of my two lovers laying on their necks with their legs pulled up, hands roaming over their gorgeous bodies. I held as deep inside Sienna as I could, hosing down her cervix with about a pint of spunk, my shaft recoiling with each pulse, pushing so much cum up into her that before I'd even withdrawn, it had started to leak out.

I cleaned her up and curled up with her under the covers, holding her close until her breathing had deepened and slowed into sleep. Part of me didn't want to get up from holding the coltish blonde, feeling her smooth, warm body against mine as sleep tugged persistently at my eyelids, but I forced myself up and out of bed quietly, padding into the attached bathroom where Tori had gone to shower a few minutes before.

My neighbor looked me over hungrily as I shut the glass for behind me. "One more?" She sounded hopeful.

My eyes roamed up her muscular legs and their beautiful, erotic joining, across her lean abdomen, small, firm breasts, slim neck to her gorgeous face, glossy black hair slicked to it by the water. "Fuck yeah."

She clutched one breast and reached down to spread her vaginal lips with two fingers, a blatant, beautifully lewd offer. "Well?"

I took her against the shower wall, hitching one leg over the crook of my elbow, my other hand around her throat, our lips locked together in prolonged kisses as I slowly, deliberately, forcefully speared up into her. The struggle for oxygen amplified her orgasms, and my grip had the added effect of keeping her from screaming too loudly and walking up the slumbering Sienna. The world seemed to shrink down to just the two of us, the water hitting our bodies seemingly in slow motion as I took long slow strokes up into her tight, clenching tunnel, deliberately drawing out the sensations, enjoying every second of holding Tori in place and spearing my erection up into her stretched open little twat.

The yearning, desperate look in her eyes sparked an inferno of aggression in me, and I pulled out, dropping her leg and turning her around. I pulled her hips back at me, pushed her feet apart, and reentered her from behind, pushing her head against the tile with one hand while holding her arms together behind her back. Groin impacted ass with a steady cadence of wet slaps, slightly out of time with her repetitions of "fuck fuck fuck fuck," occasionally interrupted by an "Uhhhhhnnnn" or a shriek as some new explosion of pleasure detonated inside her body as I began rutting into her at a new angle.

The water turned cold surprisingly fast, and Tori giggled as I released her to turn it off. We clung to each other for a few minutes, attempting to share what body heat we could through cold, wet skin. The moment was tender, close, the much smaller woman shivering against my body as we both tried to warm up. It was no use warming up in the cooled shower stall, and we exited, scrubbing down with fluffy towels, massaging warmth back into our bodies.

We brushed our teeth, and not for the first time I marveled at Tori's comfort with casual nudity, such a contrast with Sienna who preferred to be dressed when not having sex. I rinsed my mouth out and headed for the door, stopping when I heard "Gary" behind me.

I turned. "Don't you want to get off?" my neighbor asked with a smile.

"Of course."

She spat into the sink, rinsed her toothbrush, and practically dove to her knees before me. The cold water and lack of stimulation had killed my erection, and Tori slowly pumped my flaccid member before gulping it down, reviving me with strong suction, the slide of my rod back and forth in her sucking mouth, and a teasing, affectionate look in her eyes as she stared into mine.

Pulling back with a pop, she rose and started sorting through the cabinets. "I thought..." I started, but then saw her pull out the lube. She squirted a large amount into her hands, rubbing it back and forth like lotion. One hand she reached behind to work between her asscheeks, with the other she gripped my cock, slicking me up with wet pumps. "Can I ride you?" she asked, a grin tugging at her lips as she contemplated what we were going to do.

"Sure." I spread out a towel on the floor and lay down, Tori straddling me and reaching back to guide my now-slippery cock between her equally-slippery glutes. Even lubed, her anus was clenched tight enough that it took three awkward, giggling tries to get me inserted, and then Tori slid back slowly, pushing me up her backdoor with insistent pressure. She lowered her torso so I could lean up and suck at her nipples, gasping as I did so. "That feels so fuckin' great..."

Our movement together was as long and slow and deliberate as it had been in the shower, Tori moving back and forth on me, rubbing her dripping wet vulva hotly against my abdomen, all while pushing my cock up her ass and then withdrawing from it. I pumped my hips gently upwards, feeding my erection into her tightest hole as she rolled her hips back.

Our near-simultaneous orgasm was a fitting end to our time up north.

Tori clutched my head to to her tits as her climax approached, and I tripped off first, gripping her butt and pulling her down on my cock as the boiling need in my balls exploded, rocketing rope after rope of cum deep into her bowels. My sucking on the hard pebble of her dark nipple or the feeling of my semen splashing up into her rectum made her cum about ten seconds later, an uncoordinated humping of her pelvis against mine, a moan escaping her tightly bit lower lip, her rosebud clenching around my shaft and relaxing again, over and over and over.

Eventually, the orgasmic waves had slowed to the point where she could do something other than stiff-arm the tile floor and quake against me, and Tori slumped to my chest, sighing happily with her head nestled into my shoulder. "So, should we go back to bed, or just sleep here?"

We didn't get on the road until late in the afternoon.

Sienna rose with us early and downed about two pots of coffee by herself, still worn out from the previous nights exertions. She seemed to dawdle at packing what little there was left, but once she got going, it took only a few minutes before we standing next to her little SUV. She sniffed in the cold and embraced Tori first, then me, them seemed to have a change of heart and hugged both of us. "Thank you both SO much for inviting me up here. For everything. This was... This was fun. Lets do it again. Soon."

I chuckled. "See, we'll be back in town with you by the end of the day. This isn't goodbye."

She scowled. "It feels like it. Like an end."

"We've gotta get out and fix Gary's snowmobile, and then we'll hit the road. We'll call you once we're back, you can come over and we'll all order pizza."

"On my dime I bet," I said jokingly.

Sienna kissed me again suddenly, lingering with her lips against mine. "Thank you," she breathed.

And them she was gone, the SUV's tail end disappearing through the white-covered woods. We watched until it wasn't visible anymore and then Tori leaned against me with a shiver. "Let's go get your machine."

It took us a few hours to get out to my abandoned snowmobile, my sense of dread increasing with every mile. If I'd made it much further in that blizzard...

The repair took minutes, a new hose and some clamps from a repair kit in the garage, a full tank of gas, and then we were speeding back separately, Tori's body no longer pressed to my back. We rushed through packing and securing the cabin, barked orders and suggestions to pack up this, lock that, pull those shades. Tori left just a few minutes before I did, with a kiss on the lips and a smirk and a whispered promise of fun tonight at home.

And then I was alone, standing in the empty, bear-bedecked kitchen as a little bit of the days last winter sunlight filtered in through the drawn curtains and shades, turning the interior into a dusky, shadowy cave.

I paused for a moment, imagining, remembering, trying to relive a month in a handful of seconds. I'd laughed at THAT joke over there. I'd made THAT meal at that counter. I'd kissed Nina in THAT hallway. I'd heard moans and cries of pleasure in THAT room. Sienna had stood next to me and wiped her hands on THAT towel. Tori had knelt right THERE.

Like See had told me, it felt like an end.

I pushed the SUV hard, catching up to Tori in a few minutes, jockeying for position, settling into position in front of her as she grinned and flipped me the bird in the rear view. My phone started freaking out around The Curve and I ignored both distractions. I'd answer my pile of voicemails and emails at home. Tom Sawyer was in the CD player and I just wanted to lose myself in Mark Twains whimsy.

I'd return to the world of the living in a few hours or so, and the first thing I'd do is call Jessie. That thought put a lump in my throat.

The whimsy came to an end on the outskirts of Minneapolis, red and blue lights flashing behind me. I sighed, momentary confusion banished when I looked at my speedometer. Dammit.

Yeah, I'd been speeding. Yeah, I deserved it. But I didn't want it. Fuckin' annoyance. I pulled over and put my hands on the wheel. I glanced in my rear view, saw Tori slot into place behind my SUV. That was odd.

The trooper exited his squad rapidly with a shout of commands and a raised handgun, barking orders to us as he barked into a shoulder-mounted intercom.

Oh, dammit.

12