Messy Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sienna raised her head and looked blurrily at me, a shy smile crossing her face. "Wow."

"We were pretty out of it," I said.

"Yeah, but once you made me cum, I don't think I ever really stopped. I felt like I was floating."

"That's good, I guess."

"Why did you stop?" See shifted on top of me grinding her bare twat against my erection. "You haven't cum again."

I chuckled. "I stopped because you seemed like you were heading towards a coma and because I figured you'd start chafing pretty soon. Neither of those would be fun."

That shy smile turned disapproving. "I told you before. Whatever you want. As much as you want. As long as you want. My body is yours to use as you see fit." Speaking seemed to tire her out, and she set her head on my shoulder again.

"I'm not going to hurt you just cuz I want to have an orgasm, See. I'm not going to disregard your wellbeing just cuz we're fucking, or I'm fucking you."

"But I told you to," she said simply.

I sighed. I couldn't explain anything to her here. She seemed deeply invested in this slave role fantasy, or at the very least, committed to getting as much out of the experience as possible.

We lay like that for a long time, enjoying the feel of a naked body against clothed body, the feeling of relaxing after a heartrate-elevating workout. Eventually though, Sienna shifted against me, a sensuous slide of body on body. "I want you to cum again before we leave this bed," she told me, her voice low. My erection had never really subsided and now she ground against it, legs spread like she was trying to penetrate herself with it hands-free, all while those full, dark lips were nibbling at my neck and chest. "In me. On me. Wherever you want. Whichever one of my holes you choose. Do you want to use my mouth to get off, gag me until you jizz down my throat? Pin me down and fuck me until neither of us can stand it anymore and you cum so much I spend the rest of the night with your hot load dripping out of my kitty? Do you want to force me to take that big cock in my ass again? I'm your whore, your slave. Whatever you want..."

I growled at the dirty-talking schoolgirl and slid out from under her, pinning her in place with a hand on her back. "If that's what you want, you got it."

There was a snap hook still attached to her wrist cuff, and I hooked them together behind her back, then grabbed a pillow from the headboard and manhandled it under her hips, pulling her up with a hand on her side. "Hold your cheeks open."

Sienna blushed bright pink, pulled up her plaid skirt, and pressed her fingers against buttocks, parted them as far as her wrist cuffs would allow, showing me the lube-glistening valley between and her stimulated-red anus pulled open.

I found lube in one of the nightstand drawers and squeezed out a line of it on my shaft and smeared it around, leaned over and dripped some onto her pucker, pushing it into her rear passage with a finger. Sienna shuddered at the sensation but stayed so quiet I couldn't tell if she enjoyed it or was uncomfortable. She did make noise when I straddled her legs and leaned over to angle the head of my cock into her back door – a long "uhhhhhhhhh" as I slid in. I propped myself up on an elbow, gently turned her head so I could see her face. He expression was gorgeous, flitting between concentration, curiosity, pleasured gasp, and wince of discomfort and back again as I slowly rocked back and forth in her tightest orifice.

She smiled when I stroked her cheek. "Good girl, See."

That smile became a smirk and she began her own rocking, humping the pillow beneath her and pushing back to take my rod a little deeper into her ass. "I like hearing that," she said breathily. "I'm your good girl."

"Yes – uhhhnnnn – you fucking are." I grunted as she bucked up into me, taking my dick deeper into her rectum, squeezing the entrance tighter around my base. I pushed myself up, holding myself above her, and began thrusting for real, pulling back and pushing forward, stimulating myself with the feel of her tight anal ring around my cock. "You are a GOOD girl..."

It took me two to three minutes for the exquisite clench in my balls to boil over, two to three minutes of Sienna whimpering in real or pretend discomfort, talking dirty to me, alternately begging me to stop hurting her and begging me to continue getting myself off in her tightest hole.

My climax tripped off moments after hers – while she might not have LIKED anal, she definitely enjoyed the double stimulation of penetration and humping the pillow beneath her, and the schoolgirl beneath me clenched up around me with orgasm, a strangling hold around my erection, releasing with a tremble and a scream as her arousal came to fruition. I pushed forward as hard as I could, burying my shaft in that fleshy passage, soft asscheeks against my hips, and FUCKING ROARED as I came, creamy spunk splashing the insides of her bowels in a series of mind-blowing pulses.

I held Sienna as both of our orgasms subsided, withdrawing from her slack backdoor only after we had both calmed down. I collapsed to my back, and the blonde crawled up onto my chest again, resting her head on my shoulder in a manner reminiscent of Tori. "There, that wasn't so bad, was it?"

I kissed her. "See, shut up." I kissed her again.

We used the bathroom and showered together, a chaste cleaning of sweat and sex-fluids that never once became anything more than gentle washing. Then I tucked the worn-out blonde into bed and promised to get her up for dinner. The cabin's kitchen was fully stocked, and I took my time as the sun set, drinking and trying to decide how best we could replenish our energy.

Carbs. Lots of carbs.

I was amazed by the depth of the ingredients supplied to the occupants of the cabins. Not only did this place have a sex dungeon to rival a porn studio, it had a galley to rival a cruise ship. I cooked up a sundried tomato sauce with pasta and garlic bread and went to rouse Sienna from her rest.

She was lying on her side, snoring softly, short white-ish hair a mess on her pillow. I leaned against the bedframe and watched her for a few minutes, watched the rise and fall of the sheet over her body, the muscle tics and snuffles and stretches as she slept.

Our relationship had definitely undergone some changes in the past – wow, nearly a year now. Seducing student and her reluctant teacher, to a permanent fixture in my life, a third party to the nonmonogamous...whatever...Tori and I shared, and now an equal in that relationship. Less a third and more, sadly, a replacement for Tori who had drawn in on herself.

I allowed myself, briefly, to imagine a more permanent place for her in my life. I wasn't opposed to the idea of a romantic relationship so long as I lived my life on my terms...hell, I couldn't define why Jessie occupied that mental box...but I'd always studiously avoided thinking of Sienna in that way. She wasn't a partner, she was a girl who wanted to experience the sexual interests her psyche told her she needed, someone who stuck around because we both got off on me fucking her.

Or was she?

If her interest was purely carnal, why was she still with me after five months of – mostly – celibacy. Why did she stick around a depressed barely-employed murder suspect and his drunk friend? Was there an emotion there besides lust?

Had I been so laser-focused on the rare – for me – concept of a relationship with Jessie that I'd completely overlooked someone who could...love...me close to home?

Could I love Sienna?

Did I love her?

I turned the idea over and over in my mind, examining each facet of the concept like some rare, beautiful crystal, feeling the sharp edges and the smooth planes.

I felt something akin to love, a romantic yearning to possess her, I felt affection and protectiveness, but did I want to grow old with her? Have children with her? Marry her? No. I didn't feel THAT.

I could sense that maybe someday, maybe I could feel that for Jessie. Maybe.

Right now though, the closest I came to feeling THAT was for Tori. Hell, that's why I hadn't used condoms with her for so long, because if she somehow became pregnant, if one of my sperm somehow found its way through the protections offered by her birth control, raising a child with her and having my life immutably linked to hers would be... Alright. Not BAD.

And while I couldn't say the same for Sienna, I was enjoying the sex too much and simply trusting her pills. Weird, that I was ok with giving her that much control over me, that wasn't usually in my personality.

I knelt by the bed and brushed hair off Sienna's face, kissed her temple. "Dinner time, gorgeous."

She stirred, fluttered her eyes open, yawned. A smile crossed her face when she saw me, and we just looked at each other for a few moments. And then she slid out of bed to her hands and knees, and began crawling for the dining room.

Dinner was delicious. Sticky, flavorful, high-energy, and - thanks to Sienna's bottle of high-end vodka – expensive too. And it was fun. Sitting at the massive dining room table across from the naked blonde, talking as if it were a regular day, instead of the day full of carnal delights that we'd had.

And the longer we talked, the more my mind went to the other carnal delights I wished to experience with, and inflict on her. She was nude, and as she'd explained multiple times, she was completely at my mercy. No limits, no restrictions. I felt lust revving inside me, and a thirst for power, and control.

I could do what I wanted.

I stopped her in the middle of her explanation of her most recent writing assignment for her paralegal degree, walking over and pulling her up by her leash. A look of worry crossed her face, and then she looked down at the floor as I led her around to the middle of the long galley table. "Sit," I commanded.

She hiked herself up on the edge of the table and her breath hitched when I roughly pushed her thighs open to expose her bare sex, the plump little lips pressed tightly together. "You're gonna fuck me here, aren't you?" she asked.

I nodded. "But not like you think." I knelt, wrapped my arms around her thighs, and pulled her to my mouth.

Sienna moaned when I pushed the tip of my tongue into her wet little hole.

She whimpered when I licked my way up between her nether lips.

She begged when I kissed around her vulva, ignoring the most sensitive parts of her anatomy.

She sighed when I pushed two fingers up into her box to pull roughly and quickly at her g-spot.

And she threw her head back and shrieked when I finally lay my tongue against her clit and began licking furiously. The shriek became a hoarse scream of enjoyment when, after driving her wild with the soft, wet, hurried strokes of my tongue, I sealed my lips around that engorged nub and applied violent suction while continuing to lick.

I felt little gushes of liquid on my chin and still-pistoning fingers as her body jerked and her twat clenched around me as though electrified. Sienna lay back, unable to support herself, humping her pelvis up into my face wantonly, trying to get more of my tongue and lips onto her sensitive parts, trying to drive my fingers deeper into her more dripping wet channel.

"Stop stop stop stop please stop!" she begged finally, roughly pushing my head away from her wet, red vulva. "Too sensitive. Too much. Its just..."

I stood and looked down at the nude platinum blonde writhing on the table. "I thought I was supposed to just do what I wanted? I want to eat you out for another hour."

Her eyes bugged. "Another HOUR? No way, I'm too sensitive for that – " she noticed the smile on my face and laughed. "You're joking aren't you?"

I nodded. "My jaw would fall off and I'd bleed to death, but what a way to go..."

We washed dishes and then I lit another fire in the fireplace, settled down to do some reading. Sienna stood next to the couch and fidgeted until I looked up. "Yes?"

"Can I wear something please?"

"What is it?"

She smiled softly. "I bought a green nightie just for this trip, to wear for you."

"Sure." I watched her ass sway as she walked into the bedroom and then turned my attention back to the book.

The Sienna that returned was a far cry from the nude girl that had eaten dinner with me. Her lipstick was back on as was the dark eye makeup, and she'd combed out her hair as straight as she could get it, swinging loosely just below her ears. The nightgown she'd put on was green silk, scandalously low cut over and between her breasts and trimmed with lace through which peaked a hint of brown nipple. The bottom of the nightie was trimmed exactly the same, lace skimming the lower curves of her bottom. Twirling, she showed off the back, cut all the way down to the top of her asscrack, showing off her muscular back.

The garment looked made for seduction.

And when Sienna walked over to the bookcase and bent at the waist to grab The Story Of O, I knew instantly that seduction was exactly what she had in mind. With the nightie riding up, I could see the loop of her kegel beads protruding from her bare pussylips and the green gem clenched between her cheeks.

She smiled softly as she walked back to the couch and then lay down, head propped on my leg as she unfolded her page and picked up where she'd left off. The book was short, and she had read most of it, so it took her only ten or so minutes to finish. She sighed as she closed the book, and then flipped back through it, skimming the pages until she found one of interest. I watched from the corner of my eye as she read and reread passages, one slim hand creeping down between her thighs to slowly rub up and down her slit.

Finally she closed the book and dropped it on the floor, looked up at me upside down. "Would you ever do that to me, Gary?"

"What is that?"

"Share me. Tell me to have sex with other men."

I shrugged. "If you wanted, sure. I'm not really big on monogamy. The women I have sex with also have sex with who they want, I do the same."

"I don't want you to, I like just being with you right now. Girls on the other hand..." she rolled off the couch and moved to kneel between my knees. "If you want me to start looking for girls to bring back home for threesomes, I'd be VERY happy to do that. I really liked seeing you with Hazel..."

"I'll keep that in mind."

As I watched, Sienna undid the belt and zipper on my suit pants, tugged them down around my ankles, freeing my erection. "Can you sit forward a bit?" she asked.

I moved to perch on the edge of the couch cushion, and then leaned back. The blonde held eye contact with me, and opening her mouth, pushed three fingers into her throat, held them there. Her chest heaved and her face reddened as she coughed and gagged, her tearing eyes still locked on mine. I was about to stop her, but she pulled the fingers out of her mouth and drooled into her palm, then smeared my shaft with saliva, slowly pumping it with her warm fist until my skin glistened. Them she scooted closer and teased down the straps of her nightie down, shrugging out of them and exposing her full breasts and hard, brown nipples.

Leaning over, Sienna pulled my prick vertical and placed it between her cleavage, pressing her firm flesh around me and slowly beginning to raise and lower herself, rutting me between her tits. She grinned ferally at me, bit her lip and held eye contact as she bounced. "You like?"

The softness and wetness, the feeling of body heat and cooler air was amazing. "Very much. You're a good girl, See."

She blushed, lowered her head and drooled onto my straining pink glans. "No I'm not. Good girls don't do the things I enjoy doing with my master."

"Good girls please their master however he wants." I leaned forward and stroked her hair, and she tilted her head against my hand and gave me a contented look.

"So when I gag myself on your dick and pull it out and jerk you off on my face, I'm being a good girl?"

"You are."

Sienna pushed her tits tighter together around me, and I began adding little thrusts up through the wet, fleshy tunnel she'd created. "And when you fuck me in the morning and cum so much and so deep that I need to wear a pantyliner to keep it from dripping out of my kitty and into my jeans while I'm in class, I'm being a good girl for you?"

I imagined being on top of the platinum blonde and ejaculating deep inside her instead of across her chest like she was warming me up to do. "Absolutely."

"What about when I get on my hands and knees and beg you to shove your big dick in my asshole that I've been stretching for you with a plug all day?"

"You're a good girl then too."

"What about when you spank me? I'm sure I did something wrong to deserve that..."

"You're still a good girl, even then. You just need some discipline is all..." I stroked my fingers through her hair, and she closed her eyes and hummed happily.

"I do need it," Sienna said softly. "Every day. I need your hand across my ass every day to remind me to be a good girl. To remind me who's in charge. Who owns my body, who gets to fuck all my holes whenever he wants...I need to be spanked, or else I might be bad. I might forget my place..."

Her eyes were half closed, and she was lost in her own little world, one of spoken eroticism and submission. I could smell the arousal on her, see it in her flushed skin, her heaving chest.

"You get off talking about sex, don't you See? Being told what's going to happen to you?"

She bit her lip, nodded, continued masturbating me between her luscious, soft tits.

"So I should probably tell you that I'm planning you on cuffing you to the bed tonight, holding you down and fucking you until I get off, which I will do WHEREVER I want. Maybe in your tight little kitty. Maybe I'll pull out and cum all over it, or give you another pearl necklace. Maybe I'll give you a facial, or shove my cock – straight out of you – down your throat and make you suck me off. I haven't decided yet. After that though..."

Sienna's breathing was shallow and fast and lust blazed in her eyes when she looked at me. "After that?"

"After that it'll be time for your nightly spanking."

Her breath caught briefly and she began humping my dick between her breasts even faster, angling her head down to leak more saliva onto me, flick the head with her tongue when it came within reach. She looked up once, just briefly. "You'll be rough with me? Promise?"

"Absolutely."

The blonde moaned and returned to titfucking me, faster and rougher and... "FUCK!" I growled as my whole body convulsed and a stream of hot jizz sprayed across her collar, neck, and chin. The next blast caught Sienna across the lips, and she opened her mouth to take the rest on her tongue. When no more issued forth, she sat back, panting, and began scooping cum up with a finger, licking it clean and going back for more.

I just sat there and twitched.

My lust hadn't abated though, and as soon as See slipped her arms back through the straps of her nightie, I stood and pulled her to her feet by an arm. "This way."

I exerted a little more force than was necessary, pulling her along to the bedroom, and Sienna stumbled once along the way. She gasped when I pushed her roughly back onto the bed, and fought my grip, struggling to free herself as I manhandled her into place, snaphooking her wrist cuffs to the attachment points set in the bedframe. She was breathing heavily as I knelt between her legs, pushing the hem of her nightie up to her waist to expose her creamy skin, her perfect little hairless mons, the lips red and wet with her leaking arousal.

I could feel the predatory look on my face, and Sienna saw it too, eyes widening, feet pushing the sheets as she tried to scoot back away from my hungry eyes. I grabbed her legs, pushed them back to her chest, grabbed her hips and pulled her ass skyward until her weight rested on her shoulders.