Messy Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm."

"Would you like to see me get any tattoos or piercings or anything?"

I tried not to express my shock. "I don't think that'll be necessary."

She cupped her breasts as if to present them to me. "You don't want to see my nipples with a little barbell through them? Or my clit? I hear it makes it extra sensitive..."

"I like your body just the way it is."

"You can be pretty boring, Gary." Sienna crossed her arms and mock-pouted.

"How about ordering you to only wear dresses and skirts in the house, with no underwear?"

"Oh I like that. Of course, you'll check, right? Make sure I'm being a good girl, following your rules."

"Every day. And obviously you can't wear anything to bed. I mean if the goal to to make sure you're available at all times with the minimum amount of clothing to get in the way, you'll need to go to bed nude every night."

She nodded. "Makes sense. What about my collar and leash? Will you put those on me more often? Please?"

"Collar yes. Maybe I'll do that before I check to make sure you took off your panties. I want to save the leash for special occasions though."

"Ok. What can I do for you? Is the anything you want from me?"

"Like making dinner and cleaning the house?"

"You're silly." Sienna giggled and then paused. "On the other hand, I'd love to make you dinner, and it'd be hot as fuck if you ordered me to clean the house in a maids uniform. But no, I was thinking like, do you want me to give you a blowjob everyday when you get home, that sort of thing."

I thought about it. "I think we'll stick with the only REQUIRED blowjob being the one you give me at night after I spank you. I mean, I can just TAKE YOU whenever I want, so requiring sex is kinda redundant."

"You'll keep spanking me every night?" Sienna sounded excited.

"Why do you like that so much? I mean, I enjoy it, but for you, that's gotta be painful and kind of humiliating." I'd asked this question before of nearly every woman I'd ever spanked, and gotten many different answers. I wanted to know what Sienna's reasoning was for wanting the nightly ritualistic discipline to continue.

She rolled her neck, stared at the bright blue sky, trying to dredge up the words necessary to communicate what was probably a primal urge and enjoyment behind description. "You're dangerous. You're a man." she finally replied. "Even beyond the fact that you're really strong and you're learning how to fight and shoot, you're in control. You're in control in your classroom, in your personal life – hell, how many times did you turn ME down? Even now with all this shit going on with your job, how do you handle it? You get another job and get in shape." Sienna took a breath, sighed, looked at the bench instead of at me. "That control, the way that you are dangerous, it makes me feel like its ok to abandon myself to you, no matter what you want. When you pull me over your knee and pull my panties down, I feel safe. Taken care of. You're in charge, you're making the decisions, you're a GOOD man and strong enough to protect me, so you get to take what you want. Even when you slap my ass raw, or pin me down and fuck me when I'm trying to fight you off and begging you to stop, I feel secure and protected, and I can just let go and let you hurt me and force me and use me cuz that gets us both off."

She looked up. "Does that make sense?"

I thought about it. It was raw and primal and lizard brain and most definitely not politically correct, but I could understand it from her point of view.

It was also incredibly hot, and more than just a little ego-inflating. "I can understand that."

"So that's why I want that hurt and humiliation. It gets me off, and you make me feel safe and protected enough to get off like that." Sienna shifted, swung a leg over my lap and straddled me. There was nothing overtly sexual about it, she just wanted to get closer. On the other hand, she wasn't wearing anything except leather restraints, so, yeah, it would be sexual. "I want to feel that every night. I want you to spank me and call me your dirty little whore, and then I want to show you how grateful I am by gagging myself on your cock, swallowing your cum like a good girl, and giving my body to you to use however you want."

"Well then. I think we'll continue with the discipline regimen."

Sienna smiled, shy but genuine. "And I'll keep thanking you the best way I know how. Are the any other rules you think I need to follow?"

I thought about it. "Once a week I want you to wear your kegel beads to class."

The blonde on my lap shivered. "You're cruel. You just want me to be a wet and needy mess when you get home."

"That would be nice."

"And your plug," I continued. "I want you to wear that more often."

That got a reaction, a nervous shifting on my lap. "You know I only do that to turn you on, right? I'm not the biggest fan..."

"Uh huh. I think we should probably get you a set of those training plugs like you used up at the cabin. I'd like to see you wear those when you get home... Lets say, four days a week?"

"Four?" Sienna sounded both shocked and worried. And very slightly aroused. "How about three?"

"Three is fine, and you can pick the days, but any day you wear a plug, we're going to have anal sex at some point."

"Yup, you are definitely cruel." The tone of her voice was joking despite her words. "Anything else?"

I thought about it. "I'll add more rules if I think of them."

Sienna leaned forward and kissed me. "And I'll suggest them if I think of anything that would make me a better sub, or would make me or you happier."

"Deal."

Another kiss, and See started grinding her twat on my groin, slow and deliberate. "So, that's what you want from your sub, huh?" Her voice was low and seductive. "You want to come home in the afternoon and see me making dinner in some short, sexy dress. After I kneel for my collar, you run your hand up between my legs to make sure I'm not wearing any panties, that I'm keeping myself smooth and wet for you. You spin me around and slide your hand up my ass checking to see if I'm wearing my beautiful emerald buttplug that you bought me." She swallowed hard, ground down on my lap a little harder. "At night, you want to find me kneeling by your bed, waiting patiently to crawl over your lap for my daily spanking. When you're done I kneel in front of you and thank you with my mouth for being so strict with me. After that I crawl into bed next to you and spread my legs so that you can get off in my completely bare kitty...or if I was wearing my plug when you got home...I get on my hands and knees and I practice taking your cock in my ass like you've been making me train to do for you. Does that sound like a nice way to treat your sub? I think so..."

I grabbed her hair in my fist, pulled her to a searing kiss. "Let's go inside."

The afternoon was slow after we fucked again, spent curled up on the couch reading or talking or just napping together. Later in the afternoon we showered together, and packed our bags. Sienna spent a good hour at the bathroom mirror redoing her hair and makeup in the smoky burgundy style she liked, and she took so long at it that I just walked in on the skinny blonde and guided her firmly to her knees before my exposed member. She looked up at me adoringly, and took me in her mouth, blowing me slowly and sensuously, asking if I wanted to cum on her face or down her throat before really committing to getting me off, bobbing up and down, forcing herself down on my erection until she gagged and coughed, coming up for air, wiping the strings of spit from her chin, and going back for another round. I came violently, shaking and jerking, my hands on her blonde head to steady myself as my prick pumped creamy jism all over her tonsils and the back of her throat.

I looked around the cabin as I stood in front of the fireplace. The sun was setting and the stained glass windows were throwing patterns of color all over the walls.

Having cleaned up, the apartment looked different. Sterile. Pristine. The books were put away, the dishes washed and dried, the bed made and the towels folded. My bags were packed and waiting by the door, and Sienna was gathering up her belongings from the bedroom and bathroom.

I couldn't help but feel somewhat melancholy. This had been a nice break from the rest of my life. Lots of erotic memories had been made in these rooms, a lot of intimacy shared.

Dammit, I always felt that way when leaving somewhere I'd stayed.

Sienna slung her duffel bag down by mine and walked over. "Got everything."

"Yeah. You?"

"I didn't bring much." Her sequined gold dress caught the colored light and seemed to twinkle. "Take my collar off?"

I gently pushed her to her knees with a hand on her shoulder, and she lifted her soft platinum hair while I undid the buckle and pulled the leather away from her thin neck. She stayed kneeling, head down, even after I put away the collar and returned. "What's up, See?"

She looked up at me, and her normally strong face was strangely sad. Hopeful too. She looked vulnerable, as if she was putting all her mental strength into this one moment and was dearly afraid of coming up short. "I know I say it a lot Gary, but th –"

I cut her off with a fist gripping the hair at the back of her head, arching her neck back so I could lean down and kiss her with all of the intensity that the submissive, desperate look on her face had ignited within me. "Panties off. Right now."

Sienna lay back on the fur rug and lifted her legs, hiking her dress up to start shimmying the lace down under the curve of her ass. I knelt and pulled the coil of fabric up her creamy thighs, then reached down and undid my pants, pulling my rapidly hardening member out of my boxers. She looked at it and licked her lips, but stayed put, sprawled back on the floor, legs spread. I lowered myself to her body, feeling the roughness of her dress against my shirt, the fast rise and fall of her chest against mine, the way her hips bucked up and her legs opened farther as the head of my dick brushed her skin. I slid my forearm behind her neck, propping myself up on my elbow as I kissed her, and she kissed me like she desperately needed me, aggressively then retreating, hard thrusts of our tongues together then passively letting my lips move against her, making me seek her out.

I raised my head to take in the smoky blonde beneath me. "Dammit you're beautiful," I whispered.

"I'm yours," she whispered back, and held my eyes like she was trying to communicate her lust and desire to submit.

I reached down and took ahold of my erection, brushing the head up and down her labia, coating it with her gathering wetness. Below me, See shifted with the stimulation, arching herself up to offer herself to me. I accepted her offer and guided my prick to nestle between those slick, sensitive lips, then reached up to hold her head still so I could kiss her again while I filled her completely with one strong thrust. We both moaned at the feeling of her body stretching to accommodate my invasion, and then I was moving, dragging back and sliding forward, withdrawing almost completely and then completely filling her.

Sienna bucked up to meet each one of my thrusts, trying to take me deeper, and I refused to let her, reaching down with my free hand to push her hips down to the floor. "Not fair," she whined, and instead wrapped her legs loosely around me, her knees high on my sides, ankles crossed above my ass, opening herself for me as much as possible.

"That's what I want," I growled, and her eyes went sad.

"Then that's what you get."

It felt so good to be inside of her, so exhilarating to surge forward and strain against her body, feel the wetness and friction as I pulled back, then do it all over again. Her kisses were ravenous as her arousal built, and her hands clawed at my back under my shirt. "Fuck, Gary, just like that, keep going you're gonna make me cum, oh FUCK!"

Sienna clenched down on me so hard I had to stop moving, her body going rigid, her only movement the joining of our lips and tongues. She froze like that for a long moment, then another, and then she arched her head back, shrieking as her body relaxed and then jerked again, the contractions firing through her rapidly now until she was worn out and gasping in the wake of their departure. We kissed softly as she panted, stretched her limbs, pulled me tighter against her. "Gary, fuck that was..." She mumbled quietly.

I dropped my head to kiss at her neck and collarbone, and began moving again.

We came together some time later, her limbs contracted around me spider-like, the intense tightness of her spasming sheath finishing me off. I roared as I hosed down the back of her vagina with a torrent of cum, the pulses of my climax jerking and twitching me just as hard and as violent as Sienna's. And once it was over we lay together, still holding each other, breathing and sweat heavily, lips brushing in exhausted kisses.

I pulled away regretfully, tucking my wet cock into my boxers as I enjoyed the view of my handiwork, Sienna's red, engorged pussy glistening with her juices and leaking a thick creamy rivulet of semen. She reached down to gather some on a finger, tasted it, and then used her discarded panties to mop up our mess.

"That was nice," she said shyly.

"It was." The enjoyment hasn't just been sexual, though. The closeness, the intimacy, the feeling of sharing the same space and air, the way she'd clung to me...I honestly had gotten more out of that than all the kinky fun we'd had all weekend.

Sienna had still submitted to me, but I'd rather have this than two days of her on her leash.

I didn't know why, but I couldn't look at her.

We trucked our bags down to my vehicle and I held the door for Sienna, then we drive slowly through the well-manicured property, heading for the front gate.

An elderly man named Emilio scanned both passes and handed them back to me as the gate raised. "Have a good evening, sir."

I waggled my eyebrows at him. "Don't you need these?"

"Those passes are good in perpetuity, sir. You may continue using them, but please do make a reservation first."

"Dammit," I breathed. Having reserved the cabin on The Resort's website, I knew how much a lifetime pass cost. Two of them? The Senator must really like me.

"Very good sir." Emilio sounded exasperated.

Sienna lay her head against her half open window, hair whisping in the cool night night air as we drive through the countryside, and then hit the streets of Minneapolis. "Penny for your thoughts?" I asked.

The console lights illuminated a soft smile."Just thinking back on the weekend. How much fun I had."

"Don't you dare say 'thank you'again, you say that too much already."

She giggled, and I was struck by how girlish it sounded. Sometimes I got lost in her, the intensity and lust of our relationship, and forgot there was a nine year age difference. I'd turn thirty this summer, she'd just turned twenty one.

"I won't, I promise."

"Good."

"You think Tori had a good weekend?"

I shrugged. I questioned if any of Tori's days were good days lately. "Maybe. I dunno."

"You should bring her out there sometime. I bet she'd like it."

That was the plan. "I hope to do just that," I said instead.

Then the sight of a cop car in front of my row of townhouses blew all other thoughts out of my mind as my heart started pumping triple-time and my stomach leapt into my throat with a surge of acid.

I leaned forward to peer out the windshield at the black and white as I accelerated for the parking lot with a screech.

Oh, FUCK!