Messy Diplomacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Over here, priestess."

Her attention was drawn to the other two men who had yet to be serviced, and with their guidance she was soon jerking them both off while she devoured Zelan's manhood, slurping loudly and eagerly until she was forced to rotate, moving on to the next cock and the next one after that. In a flurry of sucking and jerking, she treated herself to more dick than she'd ever had before. It was dirty and sloppy and involved a lot of gagging and sputtering, but it lit a fire inside her. They smeared her face with pre-cum, prodded her long ears with their cocks, pulled on her hair, but it didn't end until Gelanis had his turn again.

Although she couldn't take every inch of him, she knew what she was doing now. She gulped down half of his dick like an expert whore, moving at a speed fast enough to make her elven ears and eyebrows wiggle, the muscles in her mouth and throat working in order to please him. While she sucked, their eyes met and she could tell that he was drawing close. The knowledge of this made her pulse race and her efforts intensify. After sucking so much cock for the first time, she wanted to get her very first taste of cum as well. Dragging her lips back and sealing them around his cockhead, she suckled on it thirstily, drinking pre-cum as if from a fountain. There was a lot of it, but she wanted the real thing.

"Damn!" Gelanis cursed and grasped her by the skull, thumbing at her ears and holding her in place. Her eyes widened, unsure of his intentions, but she soon learned of them when he canted his hips forward and pressed her head down upon his tool.

He forced her all the way down to the base while she gagged and teared up, then slowly retracted himself from her throat before repeating this again and again, gradually picking up speed. Obediently, Tyrande sat and took the facial abuse, her throat bulging with cock upon every thrust, her chin buffeted with smacks from his heavy balls. Drool splattered about from the force at which she was being face-fucked and her hair fell loose over her eyes, but despite the severity of it, the rough pounding of dick into her throat only turned her on even more.

Grunting and hilting himself within her gullet, his manhood pulsed as it fired fresh loads of sticky cream down her throat, causing her to cry out in a muffled exclamation of surprise. Quickly, so as not to waste any cum, he withdrew from her mouth and instructed her not to close it.

Tyrande didn't need to be told. She'd worked hard for her prize, and she wasn't about to pass it up.

So, mouth gaping, she took the entire rest of his load on her face and in her mouth. It pooled on her tongue, hot and viscous, and when he was finished filling her mouth to the brim he aimed at her forehead and fired a great glob of cum that splattered against her skin and dribbled down the bridge of her nose like lava. Another volley had both ears dripping with goo.

"Keep that slutty mouth open," he said, fisting his cock from base to tip and milking the last drop of cum out of his shaft. It landed on the tip of her nose, a clingy dollop of white spunk like an ice cap upon a mountain.

With a face doused in cum and a mouth so full of jizz it leaked from her lips, she was about as far from her normal refined elegance as possible.

"If only Kelen had purchased a camera from that goblin," Rathil said, disappointment in his voice.

Kelen scoffed. "What are you, crazy? I'm not buying anything from a damn goblin. I value my health."

"Pictures of Tyrande Whisperwind covered in jizz are a lot more valuable than your health."

"Yeah, well... you're probably right."

Tyrande interrupted their commentary, mumbling something around the creamy concoction in her mouth and earning a tap on the chin from Gelanis' cock.

"Go ahead and swallow," he said.

Tilting her head back, she swallowed it all in a single gulp, mixing the wine she'd drank with the sperm she'd sucked out of his balls.

Zelan whistled. "She's real good. I think night elves might just be natural whores."

There was a murmur of agreement, and then Gelanis sat down to recover while the others hoisted her up and led her over to the bed. Laying her flat on her back, Rathil straddled her and dropped his manhood between the soft cushions of her breasts, squeezing them together around his hefty girth and rigid length. The matriarch's massive titflesh spilled out around his digits, overflowing in his hands, and as he began to thrust against her the tip of his cock repeatedly struck her on the lips.

Instinctively, she opened up and caught his cockhead in her mouth, suckling on it as best she was able each time he pounded his hips forward, making her breasts jiggle.

"Didn't even have to tell her," Rathil said, thumbing her nipples and earning a moan.

"Told you. Natural whores."

Zelan joined them on the bed, positioning himself between her long shapely legs and plucking at the band of her thong. With her help, he slowly peeled it off her, noting the wet spot created by her aching womanhood.

Flinging it away without looking, he spread her legs. His hand found her slit, wet and glistening with arousal, just waiting to be fucked. Teasing her for but a moment, he slipped two fingers inside of her, churning them in and out up to the knuckle and watching as she squirmed, her luscious body contracting around his digits. Tyrande was tight and ready, with a pussy so hungry for cock that it was drooling onto the sheets.

"This slut really wants it. It's a good thing we found her."

Thankful that his libido hadn't been inhibited by the wine, he grasped his cock and prodded her petals apart, coating his tip with her nectar and then sliding all the way in. Her pelvis involuntarily canted up towards him, shocked by the intrusion.

So much cock!

Pinning her down with one hand and petting her clit, Zelan began a slow, electric pace that had her legs shaking and her pussy rippling in waves around his cock. He filled her to the brim, stretching her walls and dragging every thick inch of his manhood through her lips before kissing her cervix, withdrawing, and doing it all over again.

His measured thrusts were deliciously agonizing, a far cry from the frenzied manner in which Rathil was fucking her tits, but the pleasure he wrought was so much more. Each stroke of that fat cock had her moaning and grasping at the sheets. Her little pussy flushed a deep purple with arousal, yielding with every stroke of cock, and the pleasure building within her core was unlike anything else she'd ever felt. Exquisitely full, incredibly intense, he picked up speed, grasping her under the knees and holding her legs apart as he ravaged her cunt, shining with juices and split open around his manhood.

It didn't take her very long to shatter. All that pleasure coiling inside her exploded, and she cried out with a husky moan that died down into a whine, erotic, feminine, and demonstrating just how much she'd needed to be ruined. Just how starved for physical touch she was after so long without any attention from her husband. Just how fucking tight she was when he gave her a few swift thrusts and then pulled out, unleashing his load in thick ropes of cum that lined her belly and dribbled into her navel. His cumshot was just as large as his cock, and when he was finished her stomach was absolutely caked with cream.

"Fuck." Zelan crumpled onto the bed, sitting down and absentmindedly stroking his manhood. "I think she was trying to rip my dick off."

Still groaning and recovering from her orgasm, Tyrande was only vaguely surprised when Ralith ceased his thrusts and buried his cock within the valley of her tits, smothering his shaft and letting loose a heavy deluge of jizz. Although she couldn't see it, she could feel his cum spilling out between her breasts, hot and creamy, flowing like a river that gradually tapered into a stream, then a trickle. When he was finished giving her fat tits a sticky creampie, he massaged her breasts up and down his shaft, squeezing them together before withdrawing his cock from between them.

Thin strands of cum connected her breasts to the head of his tool. He wiped his cock on her nipples and then, panting from exertion, admired his handiwork. A viscous patch of thick white cum clung to the middle of her chest, the most watery of which slowly leaked down her sternum. Her breasts, the enormously plump and vividly purple things that they were, shined with splotches of ivory jizz that marred her skin and formed rope-like bridges between each of her tits.

"Hope none of you wanted to suck on her tits," Ralith said, grinning over his shoulder at them.

"Oh, I think Kelen might be even more interested now," Gelanis said.

"Fuck off," Kelen replied, taking his place on the bed just as Ralith took a seat on the floor.

Settling into position, Kelen lifted Tyrande's legs and bent them back, sheathing himself inside of her with one smooth stroke that had his balls slapping flush against her ass and her sticky tits jiggling. Tightness enveloped him, and her chest heaved as her back arched of the bed.

"Anu'thoraman," she groaned, bracing her legs on either side of his hips and lifting her behind up to meet his thrusts.

They came quickly and ferociously, balls-deep and pounding her with so much cock it was hard not to scream. The mana wine, the pent up frustration, her recent orgasm, all of these things served to rile her body up so that it was inexplicably sensitive. Dick was what she craved and it's exactly what she got. Fast and strong, his larger body hammered down into her, pumping her hot needy pussy like she was just another slut picked up in a seedy night club.

And maybe she was. Right now she wanted nothing more than to be treated that way, used and abused and driven to orgasm after mind-shattering orgasm. Kelen's cockhead knocked on her lubed-up cervix like a battering ram, his thick shaft stretched her, filled her, drove her to a climax that had her pussy rippling around him and her deliciously curvy body trembling.

Kelen kept going and she kept cumming, her cunt spasming as it attempted to milk his plundering manhood. The bed bounced from his onslaught, and a nice glossy sheen of sweat formed on her skin, shining beneath the various loads of sin'dorei jizz staining her figure.

Short thrusts and fingers tweaking her clit served to prolong her orgasm. It rolled over her like a wave, sluiced through her as liquid heat, blurred her vision and had her balling her fists in the sheets and gasping. The tightening of her body and the lewd noises she was creating eventually pushed Kelen over the edge. Huffing like a steam engine, he quickly pulled out of her well-fucked womanhood and unloaded all over her stomach and chest, applying a new coat of sticky white paint to her skin. A fresh new batch for her breasts, puddles in her collarbone, ropes along the faintly toned muscles of her abdominal. It seemed to excite her skin, tingling with heat and traces of mana.

"Light," he panted. "She's a damn succubus." Stepping out of bed, he gave one of her long slender legs a tap and then slid his hand down to her foot, fingering at her high-heels. Undoing the bronze clasps around each of her shoes, he pulled them off her and tossed them into a corner. "Come on, priestess. Put these royal feet of yours to good use.

"Confused, she sat up and looked at him, her heavy tits wobbling. "I don't understand."

"Stroke him with your feet," Gelanis said. "He's a weird one."

"That I am. Here--" Kelen took her feet in hand and pressed them together against his leaky cock. "Stroke it."

Drunk on wine and sex, Tyrande clumsily did as she was asked, clutching the blood elf's cock between her feet and massaging up and down. The juices that had accumulated during their romp facilitated her amateur footjob, and so while neither her left foot nor her right foot were particularly coordinated, she jerked him off well enough for pleased murmurs to escape his lips.

"That's it. All the way to the base."

Holding him steady between the soles of her feet, she rubbed the entirety of his impressive manhood, stopping only occasionally to twiddle her toes against his balls. The purple of her skin stood in stark contrast to his paleness, and overall her feet appeared almost tiny in comparison to his fat cock, bulging and pulsating, eager to cum again. Soon enough, hot cream began to ooze out from his cockhead, rolling like lava over her toes.

Focusing her attention on his tip, she milked his spongy head, squeezing out his second load of the night onto her feet and then resuming long strokes back and forth over his shaft until he finally stepped away.

"At this rate she's going to be more white than purple," Zelan laughed.

"That's the idea," Gelanis replied, clearing off the table and setting Tyrande's wine glass aside. "Up you go, priestess." Grasping her by the wrists, he hauled her off the bed and towards the table, giving her big ass a smack before pressing his hand against her back and bending her over. "You want more, don't you, slut?" he asked, teasing her sex with the blunt tip of his cock.

"Yesss." She groaned as he sank deep inside of her, stuffing her pussy so that she was once again packed full of thick, hard cock.

More dick. More pleasure. She reached for the edge of the table and hung on tight, purring contentedly. Gelanis withdrew, slow and deliberate, making her feel every sensational inch as he eased out of her and left her pussy vacant. Then, with his hands on her hips and his thumbs pressing into her meaty ass, he slammed balls-deep back into her, rocking her world and jostling her forward upon the table.

Cursing in her native tongue, she lowered her head to the table and sought to gather herself just as more thrusts came. Incredibly fast and incredibly deep, it wasn't long before she was moaning non-stop, her exceptionally long ears wiggling to the sounds of her body being used. Skin on skin, flesh on flesh, the wet squelching of her pussy being pummeled and her ass smacking against his groin assailed the tiny room. A den of hedonism, but so good. He spanked her ass hard enough to leave a print, causing her to clench up around his member and a whimper to spill from her lips. Normally she'd resent such disrespectful treatment, but this was far from normal, and right now the perversion of her morals didn't seem like such a bad thing.

He spanked her again, making her big booty jiggle and discolor. There was a certain barbarism to him now, a savagery behind his deep-dick thrusts and multitude of sharp spankings. While he beat her pussy full of his fat cock, he reached over and bundled a skein of her green hair within his fist, yanking on it and pulling her up off the table while pounding forward into her constricting cunt with short but deep thrusts.

As a ten-thousand year old warrior-priestess, it was difficult to shatter her refined composure. But between her inebriation and the devastating manner in which she was being ravaged, reamed, and ruthlessly pumped with dick, there wasn't a whole lot she could do to keep her eyes from rolling and her pussy from rippling around him. With every stroke a repetitive, half-delirious sequence of oh's and ah's tumbled from her mouth, growing louder and louder as Gelanis' pace increased.

Her trembling voice, his violent thrusts, the sound of her ass clapping and quaking against his groin--all rose to an intense crescendo, louder and louder, then peaking as both reached an extraordinary climax. She cried out in sweet ecstasy, and as she came her vision fluttered white for a split second, her overloaded and overfucked body turning to rubber. Through the fog of satisfaction she didn't even notice him pulling out and firing syrupy ropes of ivory jizz all over her back, glazing her toned muscles with cream.

Letting go of her hair and jerking his cock, Gelanis finished himself off by firing a streak of cum onto the back of her head. One last slap on the ass signaled his departure and the exchanging of one blood elf for another.

"My turn with the whore of Elune," Ralith grinned, taking position behind her.

Hard cock filled her again, back to back to back. She'd grown accustomed to their size now, insofar as the fact that she wasn't shocked anymore, but the pleasure was greater than ever. Climax after climax had only driven her to further desperation and increased her obscene desire to be fucked into a wet, sweaty mess barely capable of thought.

Ralith was just as big and just as rough as the others, abusing her needy cunt with long strokes that hit the back of her pussy and made her stand on the tips of her toes. Unlike Gelanis who had pulled her up off the table by her hair, he kept her flat against it, taking pleasure in the way her fat tits pillowed out from either side of her, smushed against the hard wooden oak.

Chosen of Elune, Matriarch of the Kaldorei--none of these meant a damn thing to him. Tyrande had the fertile body of a goddess herself: tall and busty with an hourglass figure so perfect it seemed only natural to conclude that Elune herself had blessed her with it. Every milking, constricting squeeze of her pussy around his cock and every wobbling jiggle of her ass against him fueled his desire. If she'd come here for diplomacy then she was about to get it in the form of a hot load in her womb, and with any luck his seed wouldn't go to waste.

He slowed and she groaned, gritting her teeth and pressing her cheek against the tabletop. In and out, he teased her with each tantalizing inch of his thick cock, stretching her pussy nice and easy. But then he pulled back, hitched at her entrance, and she knew immediately what was coming. Palming her ass and holding her steady, he gave her everything all at once, resuming a rapid-fire pace of deep-dicking the drunken matriarch. Breath escaped her in quick huffs, and with every stroke she moved against him, whipping her ass back. Grinding, grinding and grinding, seeking her own orgasm and finding his.

Strong hands squeezed her hips and ass, then she felt him twitch inside of her, jerking and unleashing a healthy stream of baby batter within her until it began to seep out of her plugged up pussy and drip onto the floor. The idea of getting pregnant didn't even enter her mind, but she did whine when he pulled out of her, denying her the orgasm she craved.

"I wasn't finished," she complained.

Gelanis, carrying a small red vial, stepped up behind her, a wicked smile on his face. His manhood was hard and hefty like a club, shining with their combined juices. "You still want more?" he asked, uncorking the vial.

Tyrande nodded enthusiastically and wiggled her ass back against him. The pursuit of pleasure was all she was after now, so that when he dribbled some liquid onto her ass and smeared it about her unused hole she didn't even flinch.

That changed when he prodded her asshole with his cockhead and pushed forward, battering through her defenses and sliding deep.

Her body went taut and she made a noise like an animal, but when she went to get up he shoved her back down and punished her with a disciplinary smack on the ass. "I thought you wanted more?" he asked, plundering deeper and deeper into the depths of her bowels.

She groaned in response, struggling to grow accustomed to having an enormous slab of dick stretching out her ass. Full was the only word to describe how it felt, even more so than before when they'd taken turns pummeling her pussy.

"I've never... done this... before," she breathed.

"But you like it."

She wasn't sure if it was a statement or a question, but her only answer came in the form of a low, resonant moan. Getting her rear end packed full of fat fucking cock was not at all what she'd expected when she walked into this seedy establishment. It wasn't even what she'd expected sixty seconds ago, but here she was bent over a table with a load of cum in her pussy and a cock in her ass.