Messy Diplomacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Buried to the hilt, his cock split her plump cheeks apart, and when he extracted himself from her insides the tight ring of her ass quivered around him, yielding to his girth. Halfway was what he withdrew to, but even with that the feeling of fullness was inexplicable. Somehow even more indescribable was the feeling of him pushing all the way forward and once again cramming her insides with cock, bottoming out inside of her.

A few slow thrusts to break her in and then his pace increased, his hips sped up, and his manhood began to rearrange her insides with smooth strokes. Long strokes, hard strokes, devastating strokes that made it difficult to think straight. Her asshole clenched up around his tool, quivering while the cheeks of her ass acted as bouncing, wobbling cushions for the stranger so roughly taking her anal virginity.

With each passing second her cum stained body seemed to enjoy more and more the savage treatment it was receiving. Her cunt drooled and rippled around a cock that wasn't there, and the abuse that her big bubble butt was undergoing, slightly painful and unusual as it was, only added to her pleasure. To the tugging sensation building within her belly, to her throbbing clit grinding against the table. Humiliating as it was, she sensed the encroaching storm of an orgasm building within her, amplified every time her ass was fucked, slammed and stuffed with cock.

Squeezing her eyes shut, she braced herself and rode out the wave of pleasure surging through her, desperately inching closer and closer to an unprecedented climax.

"I guess the Chosen of Elune likes taking it up the ass," Kelen said, chuckling over the sounds of Tyrande's moans and the continuous smacking of her ass against Gelanis' hips.

Neither he nor she said anything, but the speed of his thrusts increased, and that mammoth of a cock delivered unto her the most explosive and unimaginable orgasm yet.

Mind-blanking pleasure overwhelmed her. Her mouth opened but little more than a hoarse groan came out, and each continuous thrust of cock into her ass prolonged her climax, so that when she came down from the blissful clouds in the sky she found herself drooling onto the table and her legs shaking tremendously. Gelanis had come to a stop, but he wasn't planning on giving her any sort of reprieve no matter how out of sorts or overstimulated she was.

Instead, he lifted her up off the table, his arms hooking beneath her legs and folding them up so they were straight in the air with her ass still impaled on his cock. By this point she could barely register what was happening, but when Gelanis murmured something and Ralith stepped forward, she knew she was in for yet another first.

The two men shuffled about and positioned themselves so as to ensure they could fuck her good and proper, and then the blunt tip of Ralith's cock prodded at her entrance, threatening to penetrate her. What little was left of her senses couldn't possibly muster enough resistance to stop what was coming, and in one ruinous jerk of the hips he reclaimed her pussy, sheathing himself all the way inside of her and forcing out the load of cum he'd deposited in her earlier.

She whined as they pushed her forward, her breasts squishing against Ralith's chest as the two men sandwiched her together and began their double-sided pounding. Like pistons at either end, they pumped up into her tight elven holes, stretching both her needy pussy and her tight ass at the same time.

"S-slow down," she pleaded. "I can't..."

Her words broke off into a groan as she was bounced recklessly between them. Gelanis retained complete control over her body, keeping her legs spread and her royal rump stretched out around his manhood. Any trace of restraint by him was gone now, replaced by grunts in her ear and a massive cock demolishing her asshole, the incessant echoing of flesh on flesh an audible testament to the thorough dicking she was receiving.

Rathil's attitude towards using her body was much the same. He stuffed her sopping purple cunt with long and sweet strokes that made her head spin, sinking deep into her wetness before pulling out and doing it all over again. Their weight pressed against her, her hands clutched at Rathil's shoulders, and each heavy thrust had her jouncing like a ragdoll atop their pricks. Tits, ears, eyebrows, the entirety of her lush and curvy body jiggled in tune to the coordinated pounding she was receiving at both ends.

Both her mind and body felt like mush, but that tight bundle of tension inside of her grew bolder and bolder. No thoughts of politics or Elune crossed her mind, only the agonizing desire for more and more cock, destroying her tight round ass, owning her little pussy to the point that she was soaking wet. She tried to form words but couldn't, and after minutes of constant rock-hard hammering of dick into her body the full force of an orgasm hit her, causing her to utter a scream that soon morphed into a shuddering, trembling moan. Her pussy contracted around Rathil's manhood, and the ring of her abused asshole clenched like a fist around Gelanis.

Exhaustion and pleasure overtook her, and once again she was repositioned before she could acclimate to her oversensitive and overfucked body. The men lowered her upon the table, face up and glowing from the exorbitant amount of sweat and cum sullying her figure. Four figures hovered over her, tall and hard, with a clear mission that she couldn't possibly fathom in that moment. Two of their cocks were forced into her hands. Languidly, she jerked and twisted, oddly enjoying the satiny feeling of their skin beneath her fingers.

"You want some more cum, princess?" Kelen asked.

Princess? She shook her head and then nodded, but her confused answer went unheeded regardless.

As if on queue, the four blood elves came to a near simultaneous finish, blasting her with thick, gooey seed that drenched her pretty face. The first batch struck her on the nose, and then more came after, falling upon her like rain.

"Open your mouth," Zelan ordered, and she obeyed just in time to get a good mouthful of cream.

She kept her mouth open, catching more and more jizz within her maw until it overflowed and dribbled down her chin. Sputtering, she swallowed it as fresh loads of seed splattered against her breasts and joined what was already there from earlier. Streaks of white lined her hair, and dense globs of cum splashed against her to the point where her entire face was coated in a sticky white mask.

When the rain finally stopped the result was so great that it was almost impossible to even discern who she was. Her eyes were glazed shut, sealed beneath layers of viscous cum, and her ethereal elven beauty had been utterly soiled.

Although the others had emptied their balls directly onto her, Gelanis had saved the majority of his load, instead opting to fill her empty wine glass to the brim with a rich concoction of cum. It bubbled with mana and leaked down the curved rim of the glass, more than enough to fill her already cum-filled belly.

"Drink up, slut," he said, lifting her head and bringing it to her lips.

Exhausted and unable to see, Tyrande drank without hesitation, gulping his jizz down like water. Hot cum slid down her throat with each swallow, joining the other loads she'd swallowed. A quarter of a glass, half a glass, and then finally the entire thing. Licking her lips clean, she dropped her head back onto the table, her large breasts rising and falling with her heavy breathing.

"That may have been too much for her," Kelen said, wiping his cock on her arm.

Gelanis scoffed. "Are you kidding? Did you see how well she takes dick? I bet she's back here tomorrow looking for us or someone else to fuck her brains out again."

"Guess we'd better come back tomorrow then," Zelan said. "With that goblin camera."

The four of them agreed to do just that and then got dressed, exiting the room and leaving Tyrande splayed atop the table, a sticky mess with leaky holes and more cum than skin showing. Diplomacy tended to be dull and dry, but this had been anything but.