Messy Lesbian lovers

Story Info
Two lovers with messy kinks get meetup.
3.9k words
4.4
32.3k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This is a messy story. It will contain scat, watersports, messy, smelly, unwashed and other dirty kink material within. Do not keep reading if that doesn't appeal to you. Or do, and not like it. I'm not your boss.**

*

Evelyn was a bit nervous as she waited outside the cafe. She was dressed up all nice on the outside, but she was a bit sweaty and smelly. And that was on purpose. She was having a real life meetup with someone she had been chatting online with for some time. A girl named Jess. They had met up in a forum for messy and filth kinks. And the two had quickly bonded. Chatting, exchanging various forms of direct messages, dirty pictures, lewd fantasies, and stupid shitposts. This meetup came when Jess revealed her parents had a vacation home in the same area Evelyn lived in. While Evelyn lived to the north and inland, and Jess's parents place was on the water, it was still much, much closer than meeting up at their actual houses. And... It would enable some more fun than being at either Evelyn's place, or Jess's home.

Nervous Evelyn checked her phone again. She was in a bit of a shorter dress. She had chosen something somewhat nice to wear, a pleasant (if a touch warm) mostly white summer sundress. While also bringing a bag of a few spare outfits. Her underwear was a bit plain though, but she had been wearing it for a few days to make sure it smelled a fair bit. She hadn't wiped in a while, nor had she showered in three days. She was praying that Jess would like that, and wasn't too sure.

She was doing this because she was just about to go into her senior year at college next fall, and this was her last major chance at a free summer. While Jess was going into her junior year in finance and likewise had free time. So while free... Why not pray and see what happens.

A text was on her phone. 'Alright, I can see the sign now. Where are you?' A few moments passed before, 'Nvm, I see you.'

Evelyn looked around before she felt a hand on her shoulder from behind. Turning around she saw her... Was it a date? Maybe. But either way she saw Jess. Jess had a very different outfit. She was wearing tight ripped (and slightly stained) jeans. Her top was a plain top that was just a bit short to her waist. She had a bag over her shoulder. "Evelyn?" She asked.

Evelyn took a breath in, and she smelled that faint odor of someone else who wasn't the cleanest. She had a feeling that under those clothes Jess's underwear was also rather dirty and smelly. "Jess?" She asked.

A few seconds passed before both girls hugged each other. They were around the same height, but Evelyn was a touch shorter than Jess. As they hugged Evelyn got a much better whiff of Jess, and... She smelled more than she thought. "You said you got an uber here?" She whispered into Jess's ear.

Jess blushed some. "Y-yeah... I kept the windows cracked the whole way." She let out.

"That won't be allowed in my car." She smirked. "But come on, lets drop off your bag and then we'll go to the boardwalk. Have dinner... Make a bit of a mess." She hummed as they finally broke their hug. There was a faint sticky noise as they broke apart, both women somewhat sticky from their lack of washing.

Walking around the block to a public lock Evelyn unlocked her car and let Jess put her bag of extra clothes in the back. Then they began the walk to the waterfront. "S-so... Its pretty great to meet you finally." Evelyn said.

"Y-yeah... Its pretty nice." Jess replied as, after a moment she reached out to hold Evelyn's hand. Both hands were a touch sticky and sweaty. And Evelyn liked it that way.

They walked down to the waterfront. It was a busy sunny warm day. At midday it was hot enough that on their way to the water they both began to sweat. Evelyn had some water and offered Jess a swig. She thirstily took her drink, and then handed it back. Indirect kiss? Score!

As they approached the shore the smell of summer food stands was strong. Evelyn's stomach growled.

Jess laughed. "Hungry?" She said laughing. "Lets go."

Evelyn leaned in. "They make nice n'messy hotdogs." She whispered to Jess.

Jess licked her lips. "Did you know I'm starving too?" She asked after a moments thought.

Hot dogs it was then. Evelyn did like the dogs, but she made sure to put extra ketchup and mustard on hers. It turned out Jess like sauerkraut. Taking a moment they both sat down on some benches and bit into their dogs, their first bites both spilling onto their shirts and laps. They giggled, both girls liking that. And continuing to eat, some getting on their fingers, and a few stains on their tops. When done Evelyn and Jess giggled a bit.

"Got a bit of something on your..." Jess reached down to Evelyn's bosom and gently poked a stain, getting some ketchup on her finger.

"Oh. Whats the harm?" She chuckled as she enjoyed the boob poke. Evelyn knew that Jess was gay as hell, and so was she. So... She could get lucky later. "Come on. Lets go down to the water." She said as she got up. "The northern spot is pretty good."

Jess was less familiar with this area. Her house was a ways from the boardwalk, to the south. So she wasn't on the end of the boardwalk too much. She walked along the boardwalk noticing less and less busy parts of the boardwalk, while she (and Evelyn) sweated like a pig in the summer sun. After finishing the water bottle Evelyn had they did buy a bottle of soda from a vending machine. Taking a swig she belched, before offering it to Evelyn. Evelyn took her swig but let out a smaller burp. They laughed. They were both having fun.

Finally at the end of the boardwalk things were very quiet. A handful of people were around. But compared to the packed crowds the wide boardwalk. The garbage cans were particularly full and the physical boards weren't too great. There were some ramps down to a less than stellar beach. The tide was partly out, revealing tidal mud flats down by the outgoing tide. Evelyn hummed. "Say... Wanna go down to the water?" She asked casually.

"Sounds fun." Jess said. "Lets go." She didn't quite grasp it. Taking a swig of the soda and belching she went down the sandy boardwalk.

Walking through the sand Evelyn made sure to trail some sand through her sandals. Her feet bare. However as they came to the mud Jess slowed down. Evelyn didn't. Her sandals treaded into the mud with a deliberate squish. She would come down here sometimes to indulge herself in a bit of muddy foot and shoe play. And now she felt the mud slide into her open toed sandals. Thick black mud slid against her toes. Somewhat warm as it had some exposure to the sun, even if a building blocked out some of the sun to this portion of beach in the afternoon. once the bottom of her sandals were in a shallow bit of mud she turned around. "Oh... Jess, I need some soda." She said.

Jess had been standing above the mud-line. Watching Evelyn, her heartbeat in her throat. However at her question she walked in, slipping some as her shoes slid in the mud, picking up some black mud around their bottom. She had regular sneakers on. Once her step was stable she walked out and handed Evelyn the soda.

Evelyn took a sip. However rather than a burp she let out a fart. The previous sips had gotten her bowels moving, and this seemed to add to it. "Oh!" She let out a little ashamed.

Jess hummed. "Nice." She said. "I'll see if I can beat that later." She hummed rubbing Evelyn's ass.

Evelyn jumped a bit, but then leaned into the grope a bit. This was... Nice. "Come on." She said after a bit. "Lets head out into the muck s'more!" Evelyn stepped forwards as she walked further into the mudflats. The mudflats smelled, decay, swampland, and left a fair bit of muck on both girls. In a few steps Evelyn's feet were almost painted black with thick sticky mud. Jess's shoes also turning black at a similar speed.

They went further and further out into the mud, ending up going roughly into ankle deep mud. However Jess felt something wet in her hair. She looked up. "Hmm... Its starting to get cloudy."

Evelyn looked up too. "It is... Eh, it wasn't supposed to rain, we should be good." The wind started to pick up as well, while cloud cover came in. It was still incredibly hot. But there was a blowing wind. As Evelyn walked a bit closer to the water, which was being blown out by the incoming storm, she waded a bit deeper into the mud, her feet sinking in. Then she felt wet. "Hmm...?" She asked looking up.

The clouds didn't care what the weather forecaster had said. They wanted to rain, and rain they did. In about a minute (in which Jess and Evelyn made a few more squelching steps in the mud) the rain started to pour, some lighting accompanying it too.

Jess paused. "Its raining." She said bluntly. As she looked up she got soaked. "D-dammit... Lets head back to shore."

Evelyn would have said something, but she was soaked through in seconds. "Alright." She said as sheets of rain came down. She had a bag with her phone in it over her shoulder. Thankfully she had planned ahead and the bag was waterproof, as was the second bag her phone was in inside that bag. "Wanna slip you phone in my bag?" Evelyn asked. "Waterproof."

Jess did so before she and Evelyn waded back to shore. Even with the rain the mud stuck to their shoes and ankles. The handful of people and two food vendors on the boardwalk left the area where Jess and Evelyn would leave the beach. Hitting the sand sand covered the mud on their feet.

Evelyn sighed. "This sucks. I was hoping for us to be all muddy when we left the beach." She huffed.

"Ah... Its ok. I have a plan." Jess said with a smirk as she went up the ramps to the main boardwalk.

At the top, the true lack of attention to this part of the boardwalk became clear. There were no businesses on the water, just some stuff back a ways opposite a parking lot being worked on (because of the holiday the workers were home). While further down the boardwalk there were shelters for the weather here and there (and yes they were quite full) here for almost a mile there was nothing save for a bunch of overflowing trash cans. Jess walked over to one. Evelyn following her.

"Ah... Nobody's here." Evelyn muttered. "So now what... Maybe we can.."

Jess put her hands on the rim of one of the garbage cans. This one was a ways off in a corner. Near some food stands. A fair bit of food was visible from its open circular top. Taking a moment Jess lifted herself up and then stomped into the trash can.

Evelyn's breath was in her throat. "Oh!" She said surprised, and very, very excited. She had talked about garbage play with Jess. But to actually happen? Ok, she was super stupid excited now.

There was some crunching and squishing as Jess sank in bit by bit. She ended up waist deep in the trash can. "Oooh." She hummed. "This is nice. Its soft and wet." She hummed. "No glass thank fuck." She said as she stomped around in the trash.

Evelyn's mouth was wide open. Jess was really this nasty? She was thrilled beyond belief. "R-really... That's nice."

"Well after I test this for something painful you can go." Jess hummed as she spun around. "Nothing cut me." She said as she pulled herself out. Assorted smears of food were on her legs. Smears and stains of color. Bits of hotdog toppings, some soda, apple bits, and a banana peel slipped down her pants before she got out.

Evelyn leaned over and sniffed Jess's legs. She smelled foul and rotten... And Jess was painfully turned on. Jess hummed. "Well, get in. Its lovely in there."

Evelyn twitched. "T-take this." She said handing her bag to Jess before climbing up. As she went down her dress was caught on the opening and ballooned out as she sank in. This had the bonus effect of feeling all the grime against her skin directly. "Oooh." She let out as she felt all sorts of foods slide against her. "Its so slimey and gross... F-fuck... This is so hot. I've never done this before."

Jess was quiet. "M-me neither. So... THis is my first time." She said looking down. "I'm glad I could share it with you." After an awkward silence due to that innuendo, she looked at Evelyn's dress. "Come on, that's supposed to go in the trash!" She huffed.

"S-sorry!" Evelyn said. "I didn't think it would do this. Honest." Evelyn and Jess stuffed it into the trashcan together, Jess going round back and making sure to get handsy with Evelyn's rear end, before grabbing something soft and mushy and squishing it in the fabric of the dress. Finally once it was all in, Evelyn spun around a bit, finding one soft spot and sinking her sandals into that before, with some help, coming up.

Her sundress looked much nastier than Jess's pants. Even given that it was raining and Jess's pants had most of the excess muck washed off, Evelyn's dress was originally off-white and now, well, it was very off white. Odd colors stained the fabric in all places, while bits of gunk dropped down her legs. She lifted her dress up to flash Jess. Her legs were nastier still. More gunk and trash spilling on there. Old ice-cream wrappers, popsicle sticks. Her sandals and feet smeared in all sorts of muck as well. Evelyn's heart was in her throat with her arousal though, and she was just exited, while her pussy was getting warm and wet.

Jess clearly was similar as her nipples poked through her shirt. It was still raining. "W-wanna... Wade through some mud and then get to my place?"

"We're gonna drive right? Its a bit too far to walk."

"Y-yeah. Sorry we're making a mess of your car."

"Not a problem." Evelyn said. "I rather like it at this point." She hummed.

Jess paused and took a moment to breathe out something that looked like 'thank you' under her breath. With that she nodded. "Well... You get to make a mess of my couch." She let out as Evelyn started to drive, the directions plugged into her phone. "The excuse I gave for heading here was we're remodeling and there's an old ass couch at the vacation home that's well... Kinda shit. And we're trying to get rid of it. That's the last thing we're gonna do cause of the holiday trash schedule. Otherwise though, well, the house can be left pretty messy. There's a bit of food still in it. Mom said eat what we like. And... If my food ends up in my bra~" She didn't say more.

Evelyn was a bit flustered for her whole drive to Jess's place. She was also a bit hard on the gas. In more ways than one. All the soda and the hotdog had her bowels acting up some. She began to fart on the way back. Jess reciprocated this in kind. Ripping ass loudly she farted in kind.

The two kept going until Jess let out a really wet fart. "Oh... Oh god." She said. "That one... Something was coming out after the air."

Evelyn chuckled. "What nearly shit yourself?"

Jess had a vacant mildly panicked look when she looked at Evelyn.

"Ok... So we're both covered in mud and trash. Whats a little shit?" She asked.

Jess paused. "B-but... I don't wanna go in your car an-"

"Jess. I am turned on by this all right now. If you shit I will fuck you when we get to your place. Or at least masturbate for way too long." Evelyn said with a gulp. Her mouth was getting dry.

Jess grunted and let out a fart. "S-still..." She said a little embarrassed... Somehow.

"Look, its fifteen minutes until we get to your place. If you can hold it, hold it. If not? Don't." She said. "I can also enjoy your struggle." She then ripped another fart, feeling a little leak from herself. Not brown, but yellow, and wet. "Oh, I might leak too." She hummed.

Jess paused. "You're gonna leak? Whaddya mean?"

At a red light, Evelyn lead Jess's hand down to her crotch, pulling up her dress, and pushed out a little more urine.

"Oh... Oh." Jess said her face lighting up.

"Jess, you climbed in a garbage can before. How much worse is that. A-although please remove your hand now. The light is green!" She said slightly worried.

Jess paused and blushed even more, somehow. She removed her hand. And then farted again. "H-how long was it again?"

Evelyn took a moment and turned off on a random side street. "I dunno, lets let the GPS pick."

"I'm gonna shit myself!" Jess whined.

"I've pissed myself. And I'm not gonna stop driving until someone shits their own pants." Evelyn taunted.

Jess grunted. "W-well... If I shit myself will you let all your piss go?" She asked.

"Negotiating?"

"Just answer me!"

"Fine, I will. If you shit yourself I'll wet my underwear, in my own car."

"O-ok..." Jess said as another cramp hit her. "F-fuck... I'm just gonna..." She paused and after a grunt began to relax, a potent stink entering the vehicle.

Evelyn gulped. "God... You are so awesome."

Jess blushed. "Oh... Th-thanks." She muttered.

Evelyn got more on track as Jess grunted a few more times, apparently she had a big shit to let out. Evelyn managed to let her piss flow as well, the car rapidly stinking to hell.

When they got to Jess's place, a house with a dumpster outside, and some signs of being worked on, and neither girl wanted to get out.

Jess spoke first. "I'm not gonna lie... I didn't think I'd do that." She said after a bit. "I feel so gross... But also... Really hot."

Evelyn unbuckled herself, Jess following moments later, however Evelyn reached her hand over to Jess's shorts and slid her finger down the others front. Teasing Jess she went down to her taint and felt a sloppy brown muck. She hummed and began to tease that muck, slowly moving it around and breaking it up. Smearing shit around in Jess's crotch.

Jess moaned. "This... Is so dirty..."

"Its just like some messages we sent."

Jess moaned louder. "Fuck. Fucking shove shit into my cunt. Shove my shit into my cunt with your fingers!" She said as she spread her legs wide.

Evelyn wasn't one to say no, so she did just that. Sliding shit up to Jess's pussy. "Such a dirty slut. I love that in a woman."

Jess knew that tone, it was how they had written their smut online. Fuck... She was playing dirty. "Y-you're to clean for this d-dirty slut." Jess said twitching and moaning while Evelyn played with her. It seemed Evelyn was good at this though, her fingers adept at teasing the others pussy and getting her to a climax after a few dirty passes.

Once Jess had cum Evelyn took her fingers out of the others clothes and looked at them. After a moment she licked them off in her mouth.

Jess paused. "Can we get inside. I need to fuck you so badly."

Evelyn hummed. "Only if you promise when you have to piss you'll do it on me."

"Fucking done. Move." Jess said sounding far too excited.

Jess's house was rather large. On a sizable track of land overlooking a large tidal marsh with a pool (that was currently mostly drained) a dumpster in the front driveway. Several acres of muddy ground as bits of workmans material around. Piles of lumber, tools in the garage, sawdust in places. A few loose lights around in one part of the house. "We're gonna add a second floor and partially stormproof the first floor." Jess explained. "So extensive renovations. So... Don't worry about a mess you make, cause it will be completely undone."

There was a bedroom still intact, although stuffed with extra furniture. The kitchen was completely untouched, and a little room open to the patio with the pool and a view of the tidal flats, currently with a low tide and lots of mud flats. Finding one old, lumpy, out of fashion and slightly stained couch Jess walked to the side. "Sit down." She said pointing to the couch. "Or lay down really."

Evelyn hummed as she lay down. "Piss on me like one of your french girls." She said jokingly.

Jess hummed as she got onto Jess's abdomen. "That's the plan." She said smirking. She began to rub into Evelyn's gut getting a fart out of the girl.

"D-damn." She muttered. "Trying to force all the shit out of me."

12