Messy Lesbian lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's the plan." Jess said again.

Evelyn smiled and moaned. "Well then... Mmm! Keep going, and I expect you to go."

With that the faint hiss of liquid on fabric could be heard. Jess was going as she rubbed against the others gut until finally Evelyns fart became less and less dry and finally a noisy soiling of her underwear. When done she let out a coo. Jess heard this and moved her hands to pull up her girlfriends dress and reached into her underwear.

Evelyn's self soiling was quite intense. Shit filling her underwear almost fully. As Jess explored the front of her underwear she felt some soft mushy mess in there. "Wow," Jess muttered. "You had a big load ready to go."

"I don't go very often." Evelyn said with a smile and a slight blush.

"And you can blush some with how dirty you are."

Evelyn only blushed more.

However Jess kept going her fingers sliding into Evelyn's pussy with a dirty mess. Evelyn writhed and moaned under Jess's finger assault. While not as skilled as Evelyn she was quite good, and very willing to get very dirty. With some dirty and filthy work Evelyn soon was moaning and blushing in pleasure. Her back and ass arching off the ground.

When she had come off her high, her ass hit the couch with a squish. "H-hey." She said. "I'm hungry still... Shall we have dinner?" She asked.

Jess took a moment looking at her fingers, and then licking them clean as well, before coughing and gagging. "Ah... F-fuck... After a big cup of water. Bleh. You can eat my shit if you want, but... I don't want yours."

Evelyn giggled leaning up and giving Jess a kiss. "Alright. Fine." She smirked. "But lets have some dinner and lie down and think about what we're going to do for the rest of the weekend."

"Only if you promise to keep the same outfit on." Jess hummed.

"That's part of the plan for the whole weekend~" Evelyn smirked.


12