Meta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay there sobbing. Her nose was full of snot and it was dripping down across her face. Charlie said, "Now tell us your real pin number."

She had to process what he was talking about. A pin? Then she remembered. "Four two two eight." She didn't want to give them a wrong number and have them come back and do worse.

"OK. This is what happens when you lie to us. For awhile you're going to remember it in your cunt whenever you fuck." The buttplug went back in, in front of everybody.

They left and things got back to normal. Her opinion of men was getting worse. She had always tried to be attractive. She thought she was reasonably pretty, and she'd flirted some, and she got her share of passes. Now she was dirty and smelly and she had snot all over her face and in her hair, not to mention semen. She was a complete mess and these men kept fucking her like they didn't mind the least bit.

"Cunt. Get up." It was Thin again. She painfully rolled up to her hands and knees. She crawled over to her bowl and peed in it. He took her back to his office. It wasn't much of an office, it had two chairs and a table with some junk on it, and some stuff scattered on the floor. "Forehead on the floor. Butt up. You know the drill." She did it. It stretched her back some and actually felt good except for her knees. He pulled out the buttplug and gave her an enema. Then another. Then a bigger buttplug. "Good. You're loosening up."

She started getting gaps when nobody bothered her. She'd fall asleep. Thin woke her and led her back into his office. Two more enemas and he didn't put the buttplug back.

"Sit down." He looked her in the eyes, sitting across from her. He'd locked eyes with her before sometimes but always when she was looking up at him. "I want you to know what's going on. When we started out, we'd tell the guys, don't stick it in the pussy after you do the asshole, not until you clean up. We'd tell them over and over. But more than half the time somebody would fuck up. The girl got an infection and spent the third day having painful sex. The antibiotic we gave her caused a yeast infection later, after she got home. If we gave her the antibiotic early that was better, but she still got the yeast infection. If we keep you clean inside you're less likely to get an infection. See, we're taking care of you."

She said, "I want to eat shit." It just came out. She'd had no idea she was going to say that.

He smiled. "I never promised that would work. I'd kind of like to let you go, but it would disrupt the schedule for a lot of people." Well, it was worth a try. She hadn't really believed in it anyway. But somehow she was bitterly disappointed to find out.

"You're special. You adapted so quickly. Most girls, they try the safeword during the first spanking. Then it takes them a long time to start cooperating. We have to teach them over and over. They cry, they beg, they scream. They rack up a lot of punishment, and then they promise they'll do anything at all, anything we want if we stop. Like they're more likely to obey if we go soft on them! You're different. Right away you cooperated enough to stop the spankings, but you never gave up. I can tell if you thought you could get away, you'd try. Every time I tell you to do something I can see you consider it and then you do it. Charlie wants to beat you into submission. He likes that. I said no. If you're ever slow to obey I'll have to let him, but still.... Are you a natural submissive? Do you get off on it?"

"No."

"I guess you're just extra smart. Well, like I said, you're special. Get back in position."

She knelt on the floor with her ankles crossed and her butt up. Forehead and upper chest on the ground, arms crossed above her head. He stuck his finger in her ass. "First a nice thick protective layer of bag balm." Pause. "Now relax and push out. The better you do that, the less it hurts."

He pushed in. She was surprised that it didn't hurt at all. It didn't feel the least bit sexy, but that was OK. That was just fine. He kept a slow, steady rhythm. Her knees hurt, and her back started to tense up from the unnatural stretch, but she'd had worse. He reached down and massaged her back, as if he knew what she was thinking. He said, "My knees hurt." He pulled out and found a rubber mat and had her kneel on it, so both their knees felt better. It seemed like he took a long time coming, but she didn't mind. Better him than a bunch of other men, waiting in line. He thought she was special! Maybe she could find a way to use that.

The others were more interested after her ass was available. He'd given her a jar of lubricant. It smelled weird but it worked. The men talked and joked some among themselves. She didn't pay much attention. But she heard, "Why is she so loose?"

"You're new here. She's pre-stretched. We do that. It helps keep the cunts from being hurt."

"But I'm missing out on the early part."

"This is how we do it. No blood, no tearing. If it isn't what you want you can go somewhere else."

"I guess it's OK."

They let her change positions pretty often. After awhile somebody she hadn't paid attention to before announced it was bedtime. Most of the men left. She memorized his face. She decided to call him Crewcut. Thin took her into his office and gave her a couple of enemas. Then he put the buttplug back in. "Day one is over. You've had time to get used to the idea of having sex. Day two you need to be more enthusiastic. Smile. Welcome them. Act like you appreciate what they're doing."

"I don't appreciate them. Or you either."

He laughed. "You're so brave. I like that. Try it. There are rewards we'll give you. And they'll be easier on you. Most people are nicer when you're nice to them. I find my day goes better when I approach it with a smile, and it's true for you too. Also, if anybody complains about you then we'll punish you in front of them. You could think of it like working retail, except what you're selling is your cunt and your attitude. Think about it overnight, and see how you feel in the morning." She was dismissed.

Sam took her to the kitchen. Her stomach rumbled when she smelled the oatmeal in the microwave. There was no more than before. It was sweet and she got a burst of energy. She carefully licked the bowl clean.

Back at her mattress, the young guy with the acne came to her with a big bowl. "Hi. I got permission to clean you up." He put down the bowl and started rubbing her face with a hot washrag. It felt wonderful. He said, "What's your name?"

"Elaine."

"I'm John." Slowly he washed her all over. The water got cooler, and dirtier as he rinsed the rag in it. He kept looking her in the eyes and smiling. She smiled back. It was the first time any of them had been nice to her. She started imagining him being with her. Cuddling her. He did the bottoms of her feet last. They turned pink. He put his arm around her and she snuggled into it.

She said, "Can you wash my hair?"

"No, it's way too messed up and also I can't dry it. I'll try to get it fixed. I'm an engineering student. I'm going to get a good job and get married and raise a family. We'll have a suburban home and two children. The whole thing."

"I'd like that."

"Do you think in a few years you'd be ready to give up gangbangs?"

"I'd quit that now, this minute." She sensed that if she told him she was kidnapped he'd probably turn against her and side with the kidnappers. Or else try to save her and get beaten up.

He said, "I really like you."

She said, "I like you too." It was the truth. The acne and the age didn't matter. He was boyfriend material.

"How is it that you're here, and you don't give good blowjobs?"

"I'm very new to this."

"Would you mind if I showed you a few tricks? I don't have all that much experience myself."

"I'd like that a lot."

He stuck his thumb in her mouth and told her things to do. Push it sideways into her cheek. Curl her tongue so the rough upper side was against the glans when the penis was rightside-up in her mouth. Suck in a rhythm, and suck her cheeks in. It adds to the feel and women never look that way except during a blowjob. Hum. Make eye contact. Pretend like she enjoys it. "That feeling like you care about me and really want me to feel good is the most important thing, more than anything else." As he explained he got more excited and he started demonstrating with his penis instead of the thumb. He started showing her things she could do with her hands, if her hands were free.

"You aren't showing me how to do deep throat."

"I've never taught anybody. They talk like you don't just learn it in a couple of days, and there's some throwing up. Most guys would be satisfied without it. If they really want it, probably they want you to gag, and you can do that without learning how." They moved on to vaginal sex, and he was considerate. She enjoyed it more than she ever had before, ever in her life. She thought it might be because she had never depended on any boyfriend before, not like this one. He was her only friend. And he cared about her pleasure.

The padlock clicked loudly when Sam chained her neck. He brought her the big bowl she'd used to pee in. He said, "This is your drinking water. After you finish drinking you can piss in it." She rolled her eyes. "No disrespect. Thank me for bringing you water."

She took a breath. Then she repeated, "Thank you for bringing me water." She picked the bowl up in her arms and tried to take a drink. It was too big and some of it spilled on her. It had been cleaned and tasted only like water.

He said, "It's easier if you put it down and put your face in it." As soon as the light went out she fell asleep.

DAY TWO

When she woke up somebody was shaking her shoulder. It was Thin. "Good morning. Second day." He led her back to his office. More enemas, no buttplug.

He looked her in the eyes. "How are you doing so far? Is the sex good?"

"You're asking me how I feel?"

"Yes."

"I'm sore all over. I'm hungry. I don't have enough sleep. I don't like any of this."

"How do you like the sex? Are the orgasms good?"

"I'm anorgasmic. I've always been anorgasmic. Sometimes it feels good here, but I hate not getting any choice."

"Interesting! Do you know how to masturbate? Masturbate now." He stood behind her and put one hand on her neck and the other on her left breast. She thought about faking it, and then thought she had nothing to lose by feeling good. She tried to imagine a good fantasy and started touching herself. Somehow it felt better when there was actually another person touching her while she did it. After awhile she was ready to quit. He said, "You just came."

"No. Nothing happened."

"I can tell from your pulse, and your skin, and you're ready to quit now, right?"

"You're talking about that little zing?"

"Yes. That was an orgasm."

"But there was hardly anything to it."

"Yes. That's how it is for you. Maybe you can pay attention and feel it more. I don't know. Some people get more satisfaction from a good meal. Or more satisfaction from a good shit. It varies."

He called in Sam to use clippers to cut her hair short in a pixie cut. Thin said, "This is much easier to keep clean. If you don't like it you can grow it out later." Sam also clipped her pubes. Thin said, "Be sure to leave a thick band in front. She looks more naked when you can see them but they don't hide anything." When she felt her head, it was clear she didn't have a pixie cut. More like a burr cut. Sam washed her head and cunt. It didn't feel nearly as good as when John did it, but she tried to savor it. In a bad world you take your pleasures where you can get them.

Sam led her to the kitchen. He put a hamburger in the microwave, and its smell filled the room. She started salivating. All she'd had to eat in the last day and a half was two small bowls of oatmeal. He said, "I can give you oatmeal or worms. I don't have to feed you at all. Now give me a kiss."

She stepped up to him and tried to pretend it was John she was kissing. She wanted him to feel good. She pretended his tongue was a small penis, and she licked it and gently sucked on it. She imagined John getting all excited. And she felt a penis starting to poke at her hip.

The microwave dinged and Sam took out the hamburger and gave it to her. She unwrapped it and ate it in five bites. It wasn't all that big, but it had ketchup and mustard and some pickle slices. He grabbed the wrapping paper and threw it in the trash. She remembered she was dependent on this man. She said, "Thank you" and tried to sound like she meant it. She was surprised to notice that she did mean it. He said, "You get treated better when you're nice to people."

This time when she got back to her mattress the line was shorter. She tried smiling at the men and cooperating with their moves. Mostly they treated her better when she did that. They let her suggest positions that were less awkward for her. On the other hand it seemed like they took longer to come, but she reasoned that didn't much matter. There were only so many hours in the day. Fewer that lasted longer came out the same. Some of them made an effort to try to please her, and that was pleasant too. Charlie was the only one that completely failed on. "You don't look scared enough." He grabbed her nipples and squeezed hard and pulled them in opposite directions. He slapped one breast hard and then slapped her cheek. She wasn't ready for it and she felt dizzy. "That's better. Now move with me or I'll hurt you some more." It seemed even more like rape when she tried to make it good for him.

They did more doubles, mouth and cunt or mouth and anus at the same time. She smiled and tried to accommodate them, and it wasn't that bad. Sometimes they tried three at once, and it was awkward. Hard to get everything lined up right. She did her best to help them make it work, and they tried not to hurt her. She was adapting. Getting a little bit of control. Then she looked behind her and the third guy -- the one with his dick in her ass -- was John. He gave her a thumbs-up sign and said, "Good pumping, Cunt!" She felt dismayed. She hadn't been thinking of him that way. But all she could do was fake a smile and keep trying. Her mind was whirling. She had thought of him as her lover, who loved her. But he was just one of her rapists. Sex with him had been wonderful, the best. She'd kind of come. She kept sucking on the dick in her mouth, on autopilot, and wiggling her hips to the dicks in her.

Over the next few men she got a kind of equilibrium. They treated her better when she acted like she liked them. She could do that easier when she pretended they were like what she pretended John was like. As she practiced she could even enjoy the sex. She had a few mild orgasms. Then Charlie had her to himself. She tried to like him. He said, "None of that, Cunt. I'm onto your tricks. Be afraid. Be very afraid." He stuck his dick in her mouth and rammed it to the back so she gagged. He made her bend her head back and he grabbed the back of her head so it couldn't move when he pushed harder. She gagged as it went past her mouth. She couldn't breathe. He held it there while she gagged more. Her instinct was to flail around and try to get a breath, but she was too scared to move. He pulled out and she started to vomit but her stomach was empty and all that came out was a little bit of acid.

He said, "We'll do more of that later. Now wash out your mouth and give me your cunt."

She spat the water back into the bowl. He said, "Hey, that's your drinking water. You should spit on the floor." Pause. "But don't piss on the floor." She lay back on the filthy mattress and spread her legs and rolled her hips forward. While he raped her, he kept giving her orders which she followed. When he told her to smile she instinctively made a fleer that didn't feel like smiling at all to her, but he was satisfied with it. Her body started to respond to his moves, which went on a long time before he told her, "Come now." She orgasmed, bigger than with John. It still wasn't like the stories, but it was worth paying attention to.

She said, "Oh my god! That was the most I've ever come! I'm amazed!"

He interrupted. "You're just a cunt who does as she's told. And you're way too skinny. Not enough meat on your bones. I don't care how you feel. Now sit up and lick me clean."

Eventually Thin announced it was bedtime and most of the rapists left. In the kitchen Sam kissed and groped her while the pork barbecue sandwich cooked. She responded with enthusiasm. Usually she didn't like barbecue, but she was hungry and it smelled great. And she understood he just might not give it to her. When he did it was much too small, but it tasted great. She tried to eat it slow and savor the taste, but somehow she just couldn't help swallowing and taking another bite and it was quickly gone.

John was sitting by the mattress with a big bowl of hot water. She was extra glad to see him. She felt dirty and smelly. She stank of fear. Also sex smells. She wanted her bath! But also she was mad at John. She resolved not to antagonize him until after he washed her.

"Hello, Elaine!" Good, he remembered her name. He put his face up to be kissed.

"You've got a lot of nerve, after raping me with your rapist friends!"

"What the fuck?"

"I thought you were my boyfriend, you were so nice, and then it turned out you were just another man!"

"What the fuck are you talking about! Another crazy bitch like my last girlfriend! Look, I like to have sex with girls who pretend they can't say no. And I like to have tender passionate sex with girls I care about. There's nothing wrong with that. Why can't you just do what I want?"

"You offered to marry me!"

He stood up and grabbed her. He hugged her tight and she wanted it. "I'd like to get married in a few years, after I get a good job. You're the only woman I know right now that I'd want to. You're totally uninhibited sexually, but inexperienced. Submissive but independent. It's crazy how you pull that off! I just don't understand it. Crazy beautiful and then you pull this crazy emotional shit that makes no sense. There's nothing attractive about it. I had to put up with it from Gina but I don't have to take it from you. If you don't do what I want I can have you punished. So I'm going to clean you up, and then I'm going to fuck your brains out. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"And if you don't like it -- if I see any sign you don't like it -- then I'm going to have you punished so you REALLY don't like it. You got that, Cunt?"

"Yes, John." She snuggled in his arms. She could sense that he loved her. She couldn't worry about the future or about what he said. She had to pay attention to love, right now.

He washed her tenderly. It felt just great. He cleaned her scalp and then ran his fingers up and down her hair. That was fantastic! Short hair just felt better, and she'd never known. This was why people got crewcuts. He got most of the fear stink from her armpits. Also the cum from the guy who wanted to fuck her there.

Then he made love to her, gently and slowly. She got impatient that he did so much foreplay, but eventually he was in her. She could tell he was trying to last for her, and while she was thinking about him caring for her, she came. It wasn't as sharp as with Charlie, but it felt better and lasted longer.

Thin gave her two enemas and stuck in the big buttplug. Funny how she never seemed to get used to that. It was like it was new each time. Then he sat her down to talk. "You could graduate to a bigger buttplug, but I don't see why you need to. You're expanded enough. Congratulations, no one complained about your performance, and you got some compliments. Tomorrow is the third day, and then you go home. Here's how it's gone. These guys haven't been having a lot of sex in the last month or three, and so the first day they were all excited with you just being there. They'd cum maybe two or three times, and pretty fast. The second day they were more used to it. They'd fuck slower, and come slower, and they paid more attention to you. By the third day, after all that they're pretty much fucked out. So we're bringing in a new bunch for you. They will be a bit more challenge than you had today, but I'm sure you'll be up to it. Remember, if you just lay there like yesterday, they will pay attention to each other and you'll just be their prop. But when you're nice to them and make them feel special, they'll pay attention to you and you'll have a lot of influence on them. So like, if somebody looks like he's upset because he decides he came too soon, you can say 'I enjoyed that, and I'm flattered you found me so exciting. Let's do it again when you're ready.' If you take care of their emotional needs they won't complain to me. It's better for everybody that way."