Meta-Human

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azoulas
Azoulas
59 Followers

"Fuck me," she pleaded.

Her cream was abundant and luscious as he matched her rocking hips, her toes pointed above his head as he pulled her against him, her rear slapping wetly against his skin. Need rose like a fire from within the pit of her belly, and its warmth spread around Danard's cock, wet and rich as he glided inside her.

"Give me your sex juice!" Xib gasped. "Give it to me deep inside! Ohh--ohhh!" Xib moaned, her inner walls quavering with a fresh soaking of cream as she was overcome with orgasm. Danard experienced a liminal moment, teetered on the brink of explosion, the bliss of the moment elongated by the strangeness of it, and he was enraptured by the ecstasy on the face of the miraculous woman he was joined with. Then, suddenly, his mind dissolved and he became a primal creature, where emotion was the purest form of consciousness, and he plummeted into unbridled love. He slowed his thrusts but channeled into them a purposeful power, announcing the unstoppable arrival of his own orgasm.

He let out a long moan as his cock pulsed and spilled great spurts of cum into her milking warmth. He slid in deep, the pulsing tip of his cock nuzzling the inner gateway to her womb, and they held each other as they feasted on the ecstasy their bodies made together.

After many shuddering aftershocks, they breathed together, and Xib wrapped her legs around Danard.

"Oh, wow," she said. "Thank you, Dan! I loved that!"

"That was the best sex I've ever had!" He laughed.

"Want to share a shower? The human shower pods are much smaller than I'm used to, but I'm sure we can fit."

They coupled together again in the shower, and again against the humming power core after adjusting its settings. He slid into her again back in the zero-G of the shuttle before bed, and Danard rotated her on his cock, twisting her body around by his grip on her ankles, swirling her 360 degrees until he felt her sweet gush of wetness, and he jetted into her again. Never before in his life had he cum so many times in one day.

"The supply ship will come soon," Xib said the next morning over breakfast. The jellies had stopped mating, so there was nothing to impede the ship's approach.

"Yes," Danard agreed somberly. Its arrival would change everything.

"I'll probably be recalled back to Makarafruma. My people will want to find out how this happened."

"The whole station will probably be mothballed until they approve funds for upgrades to its shielding."

"What if...what if we invoked quarantine protocol? I might be considered a 'biological hazard'."

"You might be," Danard smiled.

After breakfast, they both authenticated their signatures on the computer protocol for quarantine, and when the supply ship arrived, everyone wore hazmat suits. Xib remained in the med bay during the ship's berthing, and Danard told the crew that she had been in contact with unidentified biological material. They asked many questions, but Danard had diplomatic discretion and politely told them the matter was classified.

He communicated with his superiors on the quantum communicator, and despite their misgivings, they could not overrule the quarentine protocol until they sent a medical ship. All well and good, Danard thought. It would give him and Xib more time together, and would ensure Xib was examined by both human and blorban medical doctors. He returned to the medical bay to recommend that Xib communicate with her own people next.

She stood staring at the diagnostics screen, and she did not turn to look at him when he entered.

"Xib?" He asked. "Are you alright?"

"Dan...remember when you said you wanted to be a father someday?"

His jaw dropped. She turned to face him, showing the deep-tissue scan on the screen.

"Well..." She continued, "we're going to have two-hundred and fifty-seven hatchlings."

"H-hatchlings?"

"In a few weeks I'm going to start birthing my eggs."

"Oh," he felt light-headed. "And...how do you feel about that?"

"I think it's fascinating!" She gushed. "Genetic compatibility between double and triple-helix DNA? This is a watershed moment in biological science, let alone the field of xenobiology!"

"And you would like to, um, parent these children with me? All of them?"

"Not all by ourselves. We need a community. Of course...if you don't want to be a part of it, I'd understand." She looked down sadly.

He came close to her and lifted her gaze.

"I think I'll stick with you." He grinned. "We might need to find a planet to live on. At least a moon."

*********

They started laying their plans together. It was an exciting time, full of risk and galaxy-shaking potential.

Azoulas
Azoulas
59 Followers