Metal Rap Pt. 02

Story Info
Later that night. Amanda's POV.
4.6k words
3.73
2.9k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda

"Where the hell have you been, girl?" My father's voice sounded over the speakers, embarrassing the fuck out of me.

"Uncle Terry drove me to a hotel to hear some music."

"You went to a fucking hotel? With who?"

"Uncle Terry drove me." I groaned and shifted my dress, averting my eyes from my father's strict gaze. I made it back before the end of the ceremony and figured he would be at least happy I hadn't left for good, but he was eying me with suspicion.

"With who?"

"This drummer guy. I went to work on some music," I said, my voice lost in the crowd of cheers.

"Music?" He snorted, shaking his head in disappointment.

I shrugged, sticking to my lie, and my father turned back toward the stage. Everyone was standing up, and I was a short girl. I couldn't see anything behind me. Curtis had headed back toward his seat in the back, leaving me with no farewell kiss. I couldn't blame him because my uncle had followed closely behind. I had wanted to join him and his bandmates instead of being up in the front with my family.

My sister wrapped her arms around me, swaying my stiff body to the music. I didn't want to listen to this shit. I wanted Curtis's tongue back on my clit and his cock deep in my pussy. I had awaited his text and call for months, and when I finally saw him, I gave him a playful piece of my mind that must have sparked his interest. I thought maybe he thought I was too young for him. He was in his thirties, and I was only 19.

I hadn't expected tonight and froze when Curtis proposed we fuck. I hadn't mentioned I was a virgin since it usually scared guys off. But Curtis quickly took it, giving me everything I wanted. However fast, I couldn't wait for more.

My sister, Diana's voice rang in my ear as she held me tightly, "You did it didn't you!"

She was loud, but nothing sounded over the pop tune being sung on stage. I kept quiet and turned to give her a face full of attitude for trying to be in my business.

"I know you did cause your dress crooked as fuck," she started cackling in my ear before adjusting my dress to the proper place.

"What was it like? And you better pray daddy doesn't find out."

I ignored the hell out of Diana, focusing on the last few segments.

Diana and I were close but far apart in age. She was 29, and although she pretended to be my friend, she acted like my mother and often ratted on me to my dad.

"Was it that weird white dude?" Diana mocked.

"No."

I shrugged off her embrace and sat down. While everyone else swayed to the music, my thoughts were consumed with one thing. Sex.

I hadn't expected Curtis to be my first. Like me, I took him for a similar nervous wreck. He had mentioned he suffered from some anxiety, but not tonight. He was bold as fuck. He had licked my pussy with chivalry, and I wanted more.

I tapped my fingers on the table to the melody in my mind. I didn't know the song playing, and I needed music to calm my nerves. Thinking of ways to sneak off at the after-party made me jittery then the thought of us not being at the same place made me nervous.

When the show was over, the lights came on. I looked down to make sure my dress was in place, and my dad wouldn't notice anything off. Thank God Curtis had given me back my underwear, although the idea of him keeping my panties made me soaking wet.

My father turned toward me and dropped his smile, "You are going back to the hotel. You've had enough adventures tonight."

"What?" I pouted and folded my arms, "I went to listen to some samples. It wasn't an adventure. It was work. All I do is work, daddy."

"Come on. It's damn near midnight," he said, grabbing my hand.

He was 6'6 and efficiently ushered our group of six through the vast crowd. I saw a few celebrities but could hardly get star-struck since I was walking so fast. My dad finally broke to talk to Larry Beck, a 90's R&B singer I had heard of. While my dad was smiling and laughing with him, I got pulled over to the side by my sister, who was conversing with a young rapper.

"Me and Kash are sisters. Don't we look alike?" She giggled.

I smiled to get the guy to see the resemblance, then looked toward the left and saw Curtis laughing with his bandmates. I bit my bottom lip and gazed lustfully as his lips enveloped the top of a beer bottle. He then swiped his mouth, which was the only thing on my mind. His blonde beard was full and had tickled my thighs when he was between my legs. The way I had pulled his shaggy blonde hair. Fuck, I couldn't stop thinking about his tongue on me and suddenly felt my knees weaken. Regardless, I strutted toward their table.

When we locked eyes, Curtis stood to his feet and walked over. He swiped his nose and sniffed, looking back at his band before settling his sights on me, "Hey. Are you feeling okay?"

I smirked, "I'm good. I wish I could go with you, but my dad is taking us back to the hotel, so...."

"Fuck, we've got to do that gig, then," Curtis shook his head, "You've got my number. Just text me."

"I will," I beamed up at him.

Curtis stepped closer just as my dad's large hand pulled me back, "Come on, let's get outta here. I know Terry is ready to drink."

I rolled my eyes. Fuck Terry with his cock blocking ass, and fuck the rest of my mooching family. I was the one making money, yet everyone else made the decisions.

+

Back in the hotel room, my sister and I lounged on the king bed and ordered room service. I texted Curtis but had yet to get a reply. I was sure he was busy playing with the band, and I didn't want to be a bugaboo, so I waited.

When he finally texted me, it was 5 am, and my sister was knocked out with her arm lying across my stomach. I was cuddling with my sister when I wanted to be hunching on Curtis. I eagerly replied, sending a picture of me lying back with cleavage on display. He sent a message back of him in a crowded club with a few other of his bandmates. He was so photo-genetic, donning a serious but sensual pose.

I groaned when I also got a text from Levi. He mentioned that I looked good tonight, and I ignored his thirsty message and was about to text Curtis back when my phone rang.

'Calm Curtis' popped up with a picture of him I had swiped from Google. My heart leaped, and butterflies were flying.

"Hey," I answered in a calm voice.

"Amanda!" his loud voice was slurred, "Where are you?"

I loved how he said my name since my moniker always sounded awkward coming from his lips. I hadn't picked the name; my manager said I had cat eyes.

I whispered back, "I am staying at the Ritz. Can you-"

"Ritz." I heard him yell, and others talked around him, "Amanda?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm on my way to you."

"Wait. Um, I am not alone. My sister is here. I don't-".

"Meet me in the lobby, Kitty."

I almost squealed at his nickname for me, however unoriginal, and quickly agreed. I changed into a pair of booty shorts and a hoodie. I grabbed my sunglasses and purse and headed toward the lobby.

When Curtis walked into the hotel, he appeared different than before. He had a unique swag that was different from the guys I had been around. I could tell he was drunk and stumbling a bit.

I stood to greet him but sat down when I noticed Levi and some other people behind him. Levi and my dad were somewhat allied. My father was set on us being an item and had even set me up on a date with the married singer.

Curtis recognized me instantly and plopped beside me, keeping some distance between us.

"You're so fucking hot," he smiled, reaching over to flick my large glasses, "I can't wait to taste that kitty again."

I beamed and giggled, "Can we go back to your hotel?"

"Um, oh yeah, fuck," Curtis shrugged, "Fuck it, I can't wait that long."

He reached into his wallet and pulled out some money before stumbling toward the receptionist's desk. Levi was standing next to a few bandmates, and I turned my head when I heard him call out my moniker.

"Kash Kitten!"

"Fuck, fuck fuck," I mumbled to myself.

Levi walked over quickly and plopped down on the couch, wrapping his arms around me to pull me closer. Like me, Levi's is mixed with a black dad and a white mom. He was cute but aggressive as fuck, and he thought he was somebody. He wasn't. Levi just yelled rhythmic words, and his female fans cheered him on like he was Chris Brown or something. I didn't want the lead singer. I wanted the drummer.

"Why didn't you text me back, girl? Still trying to play hard to get?" Levi licked his full lips and looked around before scooting closer to me, "Where's my boy, Kevin?"

I shrugged him off and folded my arms, "I don't know. I think my dad and my uncle went to some party downtown."

"He left his little trophy all alone. Do you need some company, Kash?"

"Nah," I rolled my eyes behind my large glasses and attempted to move away, "I'm good."

Levi looked down at my thighs and smiled, "I want to find out how good you are."

"Boy, bye. Where's your wife?"

"We are getting a divorce. We are separated right now. Why do you think I've been trying to get at you? But you're too busy for me, huh?"

"Yup. I've been busy."

Levi chuckled and slid his hand across my thigh, "Why don't you-"

"Amanda, you ready?" Curtis asked, giving me a drunk lustful smile.

I was a bit unsettled at getting caught up, so I just sat still.

"Wait?" Levi laughed, "This is the cherry you popped tonight?" He extended his hand toward Curtis, but he didn't accept the hand slap.

Curtis stumbled over his words, "No. I... we. We were."

"Oh fuck," Levi laughed, "You let the white boy get some but not me?"

Embarrassment reigned down on me. I felt the tears drop and hopped up from my seat to march toward the elevator. I heard Levi laughing and Curtis calling my real name as I tried to make it to the elevator.

Curtis grabbed my shoulder, and I nudged him off and tried to keep my composure, "Don't touch me."

"I'm sorry, I. I had too many, and I was excited to see you."

"So, you told them we fucked? Why?" I whined. My knees were weak, but not from affection.

"I didn't think they would think it was you, baby."

My nose turned up, "I'm not your fucking baby!"

Curtis chuckled, "You're my freaky kitty."

"Whatever."

I rolled my eyes and pressed the elevator button a few times for it to open. Curtis wrapped his arms around my shoulders, and I tried pulling away, but his long tattooed arms pulled me closer to him. He wrapped me in an embrace that thawed my irritation, and his hand stayed on my lower back.

"Come to my room. Please. I need you so bad, Amanda," Curtis cooed, pressing me closer to his chest.

I knew better than to fall for his games, but how he held me was making me hot, and I was already exposed. Curtis lowered his face to mine, "Don't be mad at me. A man like me rarely gets a chance like that. I was drunk and stupid."

"Yeah, your stupid."

"Come to my room, and you can punish me for my stupidity."

I shook my head, "How?"

"Smother me with that sweet pussy," Curtis smiled.

"Is that a punishment or a reward?"

"You got a point there. But I know you've been thinking about me. Haven't you?"

"Nope," I lied with a smile.

Curtis chuckled and brushed his finger along my cheek, swiping down to my lips, "That's too bad because I haven't been able to get you out of my head, Amanda."

Holding me by my nape, Curtis pressed his lips against my cheekbones, peppering them toward my lips. His tender kiss was sinfully good, with his mustache tickling my lips. I brought my hands to his face, and I got lost in his kiss just as the elevator door opened.

Once in the elevator alone, he lifted me onto his waist, and we kissed down the hallway to his room. Regardless of his fuck up, I was soaking wet and ready to fuck.

I threw my glasses to the floor, and he pulled down my hoodie, running his thick fingers through my curls.

Curtis fell back on the soft white comforter, and I straddled him, leaning down for more kisses. His cock was nudging my cookie, and I moaned against his mouth, working my pussy back and forth on his lap. I lifted my hoodie over my head, taking my tank top with it. In just my bra and booty shorts, I ground seductively on his lap.

"My God, your amazing," he said, trailing his hands up and down my torso, "I need you."

Curtis lifted, maintaining his kiss, and struggled to get his dick out of his pants. I hurried down toward his legs and helped.

Once I removed his big dick from his cargo pants, I took a moment to admire how pretty it looked. I stuck the long tan dick head into my mouth and kept my eyes on his hooded eyes. He groaned as I bobbed my head up and down like I had seen in pornos.

"Stick your tongue out," Curtis ordered in a raspy voice.

I did, and he popped the tip on my tongue a few times, and I tried not to giggle.

"Is this the first time?" Curtis asked, leaning on his elbow.

I nodded, sliding his thick tip over my plump lips.

A smirk plastered his face, "You must like me?"

I ignored confessing my emotions and continued to bounce my head, holding his balls in the palm of my hand.

Curtis looked toward the ceiling and groaned, palming my head, "Fuck. Just like that."

I bobbed moderately, keeping my tongue out to trace around his long shaft. I lifted my head and smiled, stroking his cock, "Do you like that?"

"Fuck, yeah. I love it," Curtis beamed, pulling me up, "Come here, Kitty."

With his hands on my arms, Curtis raised me, then grabbed my torso, bringing me to his face. My shorts were still on, but he sucked on my thighs with impatience.

"Take them off," He ordered, pulling at the band of my shorts, "Come on, Kitty and sit that pussy on my face."

I hurried out of my shorts and condemned myself for not wearing a dress. Gently I lowered myself down, but it was unnecessary because Curtis positioned me, pulling my ass down to fall entirely on his face. My mouth dropped when he kissed my pussy. I leaned up, afraid to smother him, but he pulled me back.

"I got you, Kitten," the vibrations of his voice left a tingling feeling on my coochie, and I plopped down.

Curtis lapped at my clit hungrily, and I began whimpering, feeling the need to squirm. Holding on to his thighs, I balanced and enjoyed his sharp tongue.

"Oh, my mmm, fuck!" I moaned out, grinding on his face.

He held me down by my thighs and licked me until I felt the recently familiar tension pop inside me.

"Oh, my God! Oh my ugh!"

I was fluttering on cloud nine. So lost in his pleasure, I forgot who I was, whether Amanda or Kash kitten, both of us came all over Curtis's face.

I pulled away from the long licks and breathed deeply into the sheets. Curtis quickly grabbed my hips and positioned me on all fours. Arching my back into a long slope, I awaited his entry. He was drunk and had attacked my cookie with his tongue, but with his dick, he took it slow. It felt amazing when he slid it up and down my slit, but I jerked when it touched my sensitive clit.

"Woah," Curtis paused and rubbed my back, "You okay?"

"Yeah. It's just. You licked me a lot," I giggled.

"You taste amazing," Curtis explained, "Relax, okay, I'm going to go slow. Let me know if it starts hurting."

I nodded and backed my ass up for him to get it started. He entered me slowly, which was a bit of discomfort, but I held still until he was fully inside. I gripped the sheets and wielded my position.

"Ohh, god. Oh. Uh."

"Does it hurt?"

"Ugh, Keep going. Please."

"You've got to relax, Kitten," Curtis chuckled, swiping his palms across my ass, "Don't tense up on me. I won't hurt you, okay?"

His words warmed me up and caused my pussy to cream, preparing for his cock. Curtis started to thrust in and out, and my mouth dropped. I write lyrics about dick and sex, but it is different when you actually experience it.

His hands roamed up and down my back and around my ass. It was a pacifying feeling that thawed me for his following few thrusts. They were slow but deep, and I groaned out in ecstasy.

"Oh, Curtis," I whimpered.

He stroked gradually, "Are you going to take all of my cock, kitty?"

Those words sent a yearning in me, and I began to bounce slightly, "Yes, mmm, yes."

Curtis was entirely inside, and he backed up to make sure I was okay. His carefulness lured me, but I was ready to fuck.

"I'm fine, just...." I beamed, "Fuck me, Curtis."

He chuckled and swiped his cock up and down my slit before going back inside. I was giving myself props for taking it. It was slowly becoming favorable, and I gradually rotated my hips, putting on a show as I did on stage. I was popping this ass on him so much that Curtis stopped thrusting and began moaning.

I suddenly felt a warm sensation that covered me completely.

"Oohhh, oh my God. Yes, yes," I popped back again and melted into the sheets. I was sure I had orgasmed, and I was going to announce it, but Curtis gripped my hips and pulled me closer. I gasped as his dick went in and out rougher than before. It was amazing.

"That's it, kitty, throw it back."

"Hmm, fuck. Fuck!" Something shattered inside me again, and he reached around and pulled my torso up. He pounded into me, keeping both hands fastened to my breasts. Rolling his palms around, he found my nipple and brought it between his fingers. The double sensations were just what I needed. The pleasure was potent, and I melted against his chest.

"Ahh, fuck, Curtis," I had never felt this way before and felt my mind go foggy from the guard I had once held.

"Oh my God, oh my... umm, I love your dick."

"Shit. That's it. Come on, this cock, kitty," he groaned, working his hips on my ass, "Are you a freaky little kitty?"

"Yes. Ooh yes," I groaned.

I quickly realized the feelings I had felt earlier were only precursors to the real thing. Curtis wrapped his arms around my waist and pounded me. The intense pleasure hit like an 18-wheeler ramming into my body, "Oh. God, I'm-"

"Wet my dick, kitty. Come all over me, baby."

"Uh, uh. Uh." I grunted, trembling in his grasp, "Uhh, God."

I fell over in ecstasy while Curtis resumed feverishly slamming his cock into my pussy.

I closed my eyes and murmured as I felt another explosion, "Ahhh, ohhh."

His whisper in my ear added to the sensation, "This is my pussy, isn't it, kitty."

Without a second thought, I cried out, "Oh, Yes, yes, it's yours, Curtis. Oh my God, I love you."

His strokes halted a second at my declaration, but he started back, holding my body tightly against his torso. His lips seared into my neck and the side of my face.

"You got so fucking wet for me," Curtis chuckled, nuzzling my neck. His cock was hitting something special inside me that caused me to squirm.

"Take it," Curtis whispered, "I promise I won't hurt."

I'll be honest. I was freaking out. Never did I think sex could be so powerful. His hands slid down my stomach, and his calloused fingertips rubbed my clit. One of his large hands held my breast while I bounced, feeling a newfound wave of satisfaction. I mumbled his name and may have slipped in the L word again, but I couldn't help it.

"Turn over," he ordered.

I plopped onto my back and spread my legs wide for him. I held my ankles as he entered me. He kept his face controlled and grated into me with ease now that my pussy was fully unbuttoned. His head plunged to reach for my nipple. He took his time suckling each one. I couldn't keep my mouth closed as I experienced many sensations and emotions running rampant in my mind. Curtis was driving my body, and I was enjoying the ride.

"Fuck," he murmured, eyeing my awed expression.

I rubbed his beard and reached for his lips, and locked them into mine. His kiss was feverish and only lasted a few seconds before he twitched.

Curtis pulled out quickly. I propped on my elbows and looked between his handsome, contorted face and his tanned dick as he rotated his long fingers around it.

12