Metal Rap Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck. Shit," Curtis growled, keeping his eyes on me as he decorated his palm with cum.

As I looked toward the cream on his hand, my heart raced. I was unsure why I had wanted his seed inside me.

"Come here, kitten," Curtis panted, pulling my arm up, "Let's take a shower."

I bit my lip, following him into the vast bathroom. The room had an inviting hot tub, but Curtis flipped the faucet on the glass shower and looked toward me, licking his lips.

"Get in there, kitty," Curtis ordered.

He popped my ass as I passed by him, and I giggled. The bathroom began to fog, creating a dreamlike atmosphere. Curtis stepped in and walked toward me. I backed up into the corner of the shower to give him room.

"Did you cum?"

"So hard," I beamed.

His pale hands, marked with tattoos, spread around my caramel-colored breasts. Curtis pinched one of my chocolate nipples and smiled, "You are gorgeous. I am the luckiest man."

I grinned, "I am a lucky girl."

"Woman," Curtis corrected, pulling me closer, "I want to see you again if that's okay?"

"I'm going on tour this summer, but...." I shrugged, unsure how to fit a secret relationship into my busy schedule.

"I understand. We've been touring. We are going to Europe next month." He smiled, "We will be gone for a while. But when I come back, I want to see you again, Amanda."

I nodded in understanding. I wasn't a groupie. I knew the responsibilities and sacrifices that came with fame. It was a calming feeling to have someone who dealt with the same experiences as me.

"I'll wait for you," I said, looking up at his face.

Wet blonde hair hung along his forehead, and water soaked his beard with drops sprinkled down his hairy chest and dripping quickly down his fleshy stomach. He wasn't ultra-built or bulky like the guys I rap about. But despite his societal faults, he was flawless to me.

"You don't have to do that," Curtis grinned, swiping the wet cloth across my shoulders. White suds roamed over my curls, but I didn't mind.

"I know you're young, and you'd rather not be tied down with an old man. I understand that, but hopefully, you will make room for me," his wink made my heart flutter.

I stuck my tongue out, "I will wait for you. I love how you work my pussy and body."

Curtis chuckled, moving the cloth down my arms, "Why me?"

"Cause."

"Cause?" Curtis chuckled.

I giggled at his mock and popped his shoulder, "Cause I like you," I confessed, reaching for his dick.

It was wet and sprung to life in my palm. I admired the textures on my fingertips. I was overcome with affection as I awaited his confession that he liked me back, maybe more than a fuck toy. But Curtis only chuckled and moved down to my face. My heart was racing with emotion, and I grabbed the back of his neck, bringing him to me. I kissed him with the passion I felt in my soul. I gasped and then giggled as he lifted me. My ass pressed against the cold tile, and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"You are young, talented, adorable. You are way too sweet for a guy like me. And you know that."

"How sweet am I?"

"Delicious," Curtis replied with a deep breath in my ear, "You taste amazing. Just like the song."

"Did you listen to the other song?" I asked, holding my breath for his answer.

"Yeah. 'Dick me down, daddy' was a good one."

"No!" I giggled, "The other one about comfort. I wrote it for you." I brushed my finger along his long nose and smiled, "Calm Curtis."

"I loved that one. I love the whole album," Curtis expressed, pushing his body closer to me.

My mouth dropped as he quickly nestled his dick inside me.

"Mmm...Ohhh," My arms wrapped around his neck, and I toyed with the hairs at his nape as he stroked into me. Our foreheads touched, and our eyes connected as we intertwined.

"Do you like this cock?"

"Oh, Uh-huh," I whimpered.

"I love this wet pussy," Curtis moaned, "I love it."

I fluttered my lips against him while he pounded into me. I moaned and groaned, allowing his cock to take me to paradise. When I came, I screamed out his name, confessing my love for both his cock and him. I was trembling in his arms, and he caressed my wet cheeks and moved my damp hair to the side.

"Fuck," He moaned, "You are going to make cum."

"Cum inside me," I panted, clasping my legs tighter around his waist.

"Hmmm, fuck, you know I can't," Curtis groaned.

"Do it," I breathed out, "This is your pussy, Curtis."

His chest heaved, and he shook his head, "Umm, I like you. Uh, kitty. But-"

I ended his words with my tongue and pushed myself further down on his cock, filling my juicy pussy.

"Mmm, fuck. Fill me up, daddy," I purred, "Cum inside me, please."

Curtis held my face in his hand, "You are perfect."

"Don't stop. I, umm, I want you to fill me up."

"I will," he asked, licking my neck, "I will, fuck. You're so right."

Holding onto my hips, he went for his spurt, and I felt the warmth of his nut spray against my pussy walls. I moaned in satisfaction. Fuck my career, and fuck my family.

I was in love.

12