Metalogue Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Strangely, I believed at that moment I did.

She positioned a white lace-trimmed garter belt over my hips, then produced a pair of white stockings which she slowly rolled up my legs, taking more than ample time to both smooth the nylon and stroke my freshly-shaved legs in an erotic manner I believe both of us found extremely confusing. "I couldn't resist buying white for you tonight, you being my own little Doris Day virgin and all," she laughed. "'99 and 44/100th percent pure!' Fuck, I'll bet that was always you, wasn't it?"

After attaching the stockings to my suspenders, she told me to stand and bend over the back of a nearby chair. My mind was caught up in the way the suspenders drew nylon taut along my freshly shaven legs, and I promptly obeyed only to nearly jump out of my skin as the slim tip of one of her lube shooters slipped past my sphincter and released a quick stream of lube into my rectum. Her fingers rimmed my ass, applying additional lube, and I heard myself moan loudly as first one, then another of her busy digits probed my rear door to spread even more lube. Still in shock from this surprise penetration, I shivered when something cold announced its presence on the doorstep of my ass. "Relax," she cooed in my ear. "You are all right, baby. I'm taking such good care of you tonight. I'm just stretching you a bit more now so it will be all good later." I tried to follow her advice as she slowly began to work the chilly intruder inside of me. "I'm sure you're going to come to love this guy," she said as the pain began - first sharp, then dark and delicious - and I allowed myself a deep groan as my ring muscles slowly opened to welcome in the stranger. For a moment equal parts of pleasure and pain danced together within me, then I felt an extremely heavy butt plug - undoubtably steel - slam into place, leaving my ass filled in a way I'd never experienced with her other plugs. "My God!" I groaned. "How big is that fucking thing?"

My wife ignored such a niggling question or my immediate discomfort. "Very nice," she announced, her fingers toying with the plug's handle which now nestled snugly within my ass crack. In a curiously slow detached manner, she began to examine how even the plug's smallest movement magnified within me, and she carefully watched my eyes while applying various amounts of pressure to the plug.

"Since you insist on knowing, my dear," she said, laughing as she continued to manipulate the monster within me, "what you're currently experiencing is the largest plug we own. I guess that means congratulations are in order for being so fuckingly accommodating, huh? It's an "Njoy Pure Plug 2.0" - stainless steel, about 2 inches wide and 3.5 inches deep inside. Since that male yang of yours has obviously chosen to get all technical with me at a time like this, he might get off knowing it weighs one and a third pounds. Does he feel it? I could put that weight in grams for him, if you like . . ." Squirming through my introduction to my ass's new-found friend, I declined her offer.

"Your yin, however . . . well, I think the female in you just likes knowing it's in there, doesn't it?" She just laughed, giving the plug a slight twist, and I responded with a sharp little grunt. "Just give it another hour, lover, and I do believe that man pussy of yours will just about be ready for me and my own new little friend," she said, giving my butt and its new companion an appreciative pat.

With all of this going on, I barely noticed the new white lace panties she was now holding, but I exhaled a deep sigh as she began drawing them up my nylon-covered legs. That breath quickly shifted to staccato gasps as a series of sharp pulls slowly began to shift the tight lace French briefs up, over and around my pink cock cage and shivering ass cheeks. As she finally settled the waist band high on my hips, I felt the Spandex in the too-small French-cut briefs hug my crotch like an elastic vise, flattening the bulge of my cage somewhat while wedging the plug securely into my rectum.

"I was hoping for that," she said with another laugh. "I didn't want to complicate things tonight by putting you in a panty girdle. These are much prettier, too!"

She couldn't resist running her fingers over the pink cock cage glowing through the lace, and she watched my eyes intently as her index finger traced its outline. "Feel anything there?" she asked. "Not really," I answered. "Good," she said, smiling. "That's very good." She reached behind to deliver one more tap to the plug which vibrated all the way to my quivering prostate. "Feel that though, don't you?" she said, laughing. "This night is not about pleasing your "willy," princess. Now, reach out your arms . . ."

A small white lace bralette with no back closure slipped over my head while she guided my arms under its shoulder straps. Positioning it correctly over my flat chest, she spun me around to adjust the straps, then spun me back to deliver a sharp twist to my nipples behind the lace. "That's a sweet look on your little buds," she said, shaking her head in wonder. "That's really all you need in a bra, sweetheart! We need to get you some more like this. Both you and Leslie Caron would look beyond fucking ridiculous with 36 C-cups!"

I expected the blue silk nightdress next - the same worn two weeks earlier. She'd bought it originally for our own honeymoon but had never worn it. I figured she'd see some symbolism in fucking me while I wore it, but instead she stood there holding out the blue full-length negligee I'd bought during my shopping assignment. "A little more formal, considering the occasion," she said, anticipating the question in my eyes. "It's not like tonight is ever going to happen again for you, is it, Roni dear? This is going to be a special moment - special for both of us"

I felt the plug move even deeper, nudging my prostate again into action while she motioned me back to her vanity. I wormed about on the plug as I settled into the bench cushion, partly for relief but mostly to satisfy the stimulation my inner slut was now demanding. I'd almost forgotten the rollers in my hair which she quickly removed, teasing out my new waves with her fingers, giving them a quick spritz of perfume. Considering my wife's sudden obsession with Louise Brooks, I mused, "LouLou" seems destined to be my "signature scent." "Take a look," she said triumphantly, gesturing at the vanity mirror. "Just beautiful, don'cha think?"

She fluffed my hair further with a few strokes of her brush and played with several wayward locks, primping them this way and that, while I stared at the image in the mirror. Beautiful? Maybe to her, in some oblique way being Professor Higgins to my Eliza, I thought. But for me? While I found the ambiguous image staring back fascinating, part of me could only see something reminiscent of a teenage girl trying too hard to get laid, and I loathed her for it. But . . . I did like the middle part she'd put into my hair which gave me an even softer and more feminine look as did the riot of new waves which now loosely surrounded my face like a wreath before tumbling madly over my shoulders . . .

"I need to get myself ready so enjoy admiring yourself in the mirror, princess, and have a drink," she said. "God, yes . . . please . . . please have a fucking drink!" She set a pair of tall tulip glasses on the vanity. "You need to relax a lot more for this. A dessert sherry, I think - just the thing for my girl this evening, considering she's about to be dessert herself!" She laughed, pouring a dark, rich, syrupy Pedro Jimenez that clung provocatively to the glasses like liquid sex before handing one to me. "Sit on the bed and wait, sweetie," she said, disappearing with the other glass into the ensuite. "And did I mention 'Relax?'" her voice came laughing through the door. "I'll be right back." But no sooner than it disappeared, that head suddenly popped around the corner: "And that, dear, is a fucking promise you can take to the bank!" she said, raising her glass to me.

"Here's looking at you, kid!"

12