Metalwear Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she'd calmed a bit, she just stood there, furious. She suspected that smoke was coming out the fan covers, behind her head.

Marla left her to fume and calm down for several minutes. "Are you done? Can we proceed with the testing now?"

Kelly just groaned. At least that's all Marla heard.

She took a step forward and clasped Kelly's helmet in her hands, looking into the mirrored eye covers. She couldn't see anything, but she knew Kelly could see her.

"Okay say something."

"Wha?"

"Say something, like, um, I don't know. Say 'Mary had a little lamb."

"Mwawy ha-a whito wham." Her voice was barely heard, and certainly unintelligible.

"I can't understand a word you're saying. That's what our tests showed, too. It's the mouthpiece. And that's an important part of the helmet. You do have to eat.

"So, as I explained, we included the Japanese system to take your gibberish and turn it into understandable speech. It picks up the sounds and vibrations emanating from your voice box, and interprets them. It's really remarkable. Let me turn it on."

Mara fiddled with her computer for a couple minutes and then looked back at her. "Okay now say it."

"Mary had a little lamb."

Marla smiled, and Kelly was shocked, and fascinated.

Wow, Kelly thought. It works! She was impressed, but not particularly pleased. She absolutely hated the mouth piece, and didn't really understand why it was necessary. Why did Marla want her in this torturous version of the helmet? Why the mouth piece. She would have been fine with the standard version through which she could eat and drink, and speak.

"Marla, why do I have to have the mouth piece. Can't you leave that out?" She asked, again surprised by how well the system worked.

"Kelly, my love, we have to test the voice system. Without the mouthpiece it's just a microphone and speakers. And besides with the system fully activated we can adjust the voice, too. Check this out."

Marla then turned to one of her assistants. "June, I like voice number four, can you set it to that, please."

June fiddled with her laptop and then nodded, "all set."

"Kelly, try it now, Mary had a..."

Kelly sighed, and then repeated the phrase. She was shocked when the voice coming from her helmet sounded totally different! Before it had sounded like a robot, or like the ones you normally heard in movies -- stiff, unemotional and atonal.

Now, though it sounded like a real person. Like she did. Except now the voice actually sounded like Marilyn Monroe, when she was really selling her sexuality. It was soft, whispery and very sexy!

"Oh, my God!" Kelly said in Marilyn's voice. "That's remarkable."

"Yes, very cool, eh? That's the best of the lot. There are others, and still more under development, but I like that one."

"I don't know, Marla. I sound like a sex robot."

"You mean a gynoid? That's the whole idea. Now come on, let's go out and show the crew. I'm sure they'll be impressed.

The company's employees were indeed impressed, or at least they professed to be.

Kelly though sensed that a number of them, were as confused as she was. Especially when Marla opened the mouth cover and showed them the internal cuff. What woman would ever want to wear a helmet like that?

Her voice was the most startling aspect to most of them. They agreed that it was astounding technology, and that she did sound sexy and very human, too.

Kelly, as she walked around, learned to move and function with the thing locked on her head. But she didn't like it.

She did find that with her face fully hidden, she didn't feel the same level of embarrassment as she always had when modeling Marla's most exotic or revealing designs. Even though she understood that all of the people examining her, knew it was her. The anonymity the helmet provided was somehow comforting.

But that one positive aspect didn't outweigh the negatives. Her frustrating inability to touch her face, rub her eyes, clear her nose, scratch an itch. The difficulty she had seeing was also annoying. The mirrored eye coverings didn't let enough light in and with the strict neck restrictions prevented her from seeing where she was going. Worst of all, though was the cuff holding her mouth open. Her jaws hurt, swallowing was difficult, and her mouth kept filling with saliva. If it weren't for the plug, she'd be drooling all over the inside of the helmet!

The voice was another matter. She couldn't get used to the fact that what she heard was her own speech. She wanted her own voice. The one she'd heard all of her life, not Marilyn's sexy voice.

After the agonizing modeling tour was over, and Kelly and Marla were riding the elevator up to the design studio to talk to the technical team, Kelly tried to explain her feelings. But it was no use. Marla had reached her goal and there was no talking her out of it.

"I understand my dear. I appreciate how difficult it is for you. But please work with me on this. I simply love it. It's my greatest creation. And I think you're perfect in it. Please gift this to me. Be my android creation, and my gynoid lover, tonight. I can hardly wait to get you into bed."

Marla grabbed her and hugged her, although Kelly couldn't really feel it. And with the helmet, they couldn't kiss.

"As soon as we're done with the design team, we're leaving. I want to have sex with my gynoid."

"Really?" Kelly asked, confused but fascinated too. She'd never understood how invested Marla was in the whole android outfit thing. Apparently more than she'd ever been in any of her previous designs.

Marla then whispered, "I know it sounds weird. Bizarre and kinky. Even crazy. But that's the way I feel. I'm so very excited!"

The design team, peppered her with questions for the better part of an hour, while they made notes or adjustments via a link to the helmet's on-board computer.

Among other aspects, they had to adjust the air-flow, and the speaker and microphone volumes.

All the while, Kelly was wondering how much this thing would cost to produce, and how much they would have to charge for the insanely complex electronic package. Too much, she was convinced.

"I hear a humming noise. It's constant and annoying, and it makes it hard for me to hear what's going on outside." Kelly said, in her sexy voice.

"Oh, that's the air circulation fans. You need that to breath and cool your head. We made it as quiet as possible, but there's still a hum."

"Hmm. Well, you may need to turn up the volume on the headphones to make up for it." Kelly said.

"Okay, we can do that."

One of them asked how the mouth piece felt. Kelly couldn't believe she didn't already understand how terrible the thing would be.

She wanted to say something like, 'you idiot, it feels terrible!' but she didn't. She didn't want to be a bitch or insult the designers. So, she answered truthfully, but without a lot of negative emotion.

"It's not comfortable at all. I don't think we'll sell any of these arrangements."

Marla jumped into the conversation at that point. "Kelly, I want to see how it is with the hatch open and the plug out. We can test your ability to eat, later. But I'd like to at least see you drink."

"Okay."

Marla reached up and slid the mouth hatch open, and then she pulled out the plug, that sat behind it, just inside the opening.

Kelly felt the air hit the inside of her mouth, and it felt good. But she also sensed all of the accumulated saliva begin to drool out. She was embarrassed when one of the designers quickly grabbed a sheet of paper towel and began sopping up the wetness.

Marla meanwhile held up a bottle of water. "Here, drink this."

Kelly reached out, took the bottle, and literally poured it into her open mouth. She had to swallow quickly to not choke, but it tasted great going down. She was thirsty.

When she had drunk a substantial portion of the bottle's contents, she handed it back to Marla.

"That went well." Marla said smiling. "Now, one more thing. Please stick out our tongue. We need to make sure that the cuff, doesn't restrict you."

Kelly just did as requested and pushed her tongue out the opening. She wasn't sure why it was important, but she was operating in her normal test mode, so she just did it.

She had always had a long tongue, so she wasn't surprised when she had no trouble sticking it through the cuff and out the helmet's mouth opening.

Marla smiled. "That looks great."

It was then that Kelly realized why Marla was so concerned. She was thinking about the sex she wanted, and if Kelly could stick her tongue out, she would be able to apply it to her lover's pussy.

She wasn't sure if anyone else understood. They all knew that the two of them were lovers, and that Kelly often wore Marla's designs at home, as a furtherance of the testing programs. But if they did understand the implication, none of them let on. There were no snickers or comments that gave that thought away.

Eventually the questions all died out. There were several adjustments that needed to be made, most in the electronics complements. The crew would work to address them over the next several days, or weeks. Whatever it took.

"And then it will be ready for production and sale!" Marla cried happily.

Kelly didn't rain on her lover's parade, but she didn't expect any sales. Not a one.

As everyone went back to work. Kelly grabbed Marla. "Can't we reset the voice to something more normal?"

"Well, several of the girls, have been assembling and testing different voices, the Marilyn voice was our favorite, and some of the others were absolutely terrible, you would have really hated them. So, let's just stick with Marilyn. Perhaps some other time, we'll experiment with something else."

"But this voice is almost comical." Kelly whined.

"Well, I could make you sound like 'Robbie the Robot', but that wouldn't turn me on." Marla said, chuckling.

Kelly growled.

"We can always adjust your voice. Actually, I intend to have a number of voices to offer. We can pick any one we like. But for now, I like sexy Marilyn."

They left right after that, and headed home in Marla's car.

As they walked out of the building, the gynoid girl was shy about being out in public, but there was little she could do about it and, she reminded herself, she was anonymous inside the head covering.

And she remained pleased that no one could see her facial expressions, she actually found it kind of liberating. When she blushed, she didn't give away her embarrassment. When she was happy or sad, or angry no one could tell. She could even stick out her tongue, but only until it hit the plug or the backside of the cover plate. She chuckled to herself; that was something she used to like to do when she was younger and the situation called for it.

And the suit did a lot to suppress her body language, too. Casual movements were not something the well-dressed Metalwear android did.

It was early when they left, and light enough that other drivers would be able to see her despite the way she always had to sit while wearing the suit, reclining in the passenger seat. That added to her nervousness.

As Marla drove, Kelly sat quietly, behind her face shield lost in thought. She realized that she had now spent so much time in the full suit that she had actually grown used to the thing, and all of its restrictions. Not comfortable, but competent. Of course, based on her input, the design team had made a number of adjustments to the various components, all of which made her life in the suit easier. But it was still a pain in the ass.

Perhaps the most frustrating aspect of the latest design was that Marla was now convinced that Kelly, or any customer for that matter, could actually live in the android outfit. Kelly had inadvertently stopped complaining, and all the practice and experience allowed her to move and perform pretty damn well, and they both knew it.

Actually, a part of her was proud of her prowess. How crazy was that?

But now, with the Gynoid helmet covering her head, she was back to being uncomfortable and unhappy. But also resigned, and actually, looking forward to tonight's sex session. She could tell that Marla was really excited and horny as all hell. It just might be a very enjoyable night, in that respect.

As soon as they got into the house Kelly mentioned her need for food, and Marla agreed to eat first, and play later, without interruption. Kelly was famished. She had refused to try and eat anything at the office. Her assistant kept offering to get her something, but with the helmet in place she was sure that eating through the restrictive mouth piece, would have been a terribly messy and embarrassing proposition.

She had been thinking about the challenge on and off during the ride home and had concluded that soup was the best option. Yogurt or oatmeal could work for breakfast, and Yogurt or soup would work for lunch as well. The helmet's mouth piece did allow some small capability for her to chew, but not much of one.

Kelly got to work and warmed up a can of Clam Chowder. The helmet made things more difficult, as her vision was so limited. And, of course the stiff arms and clumsy gloves didn't help either.

Marla contributed a tub of coleslaw, pulled from the refrigerator. They decided that it would also be android-edible, as it didn't require that much chewing.

Of course, all the while Kelly complained about how difficult the helmet was to deal with, and Marla just ignored her.

When they sat down to eat, Kelly's first attempts to spoon feed herself, through the helmet's undersized mouth opening were a messy disaster. The round hole provided, once it was opened, was only a little wider than a tea-spoon, and Kelly couldn't really see the spoon as it approached the hole. It was all made even more difficult by the suit's arms and gloves that didn't provide a lot of dexterity. Kelly consistently missed the hole, and the soup spilled all over.

After only a couple of tries, the frustration got too great, so Marla took over and fed her. Naturally, she found Kelly's struggles, amusing.

Kelly had a little better luck with the slaw, as it didn't spill off the spoon so easily, and eventually her practice with it allowed her to resume feeding herself the soup.

That was a major accomplishment, and she was proud of herself. As silly as that seemed.

The suit came with a special drinking straw that plugged into her mouth opening, so sipping her wine, wasn't as great a problem. Although using a straw to drink fine wine just seemed wrong.

Kelly was actually disappointed when Marla commented on her increasing competence at feeding herself. A part of her had hoped that it would be so difficult that she'd be able to convince Marla to remove the robot head. No such luck.

As a reward, for her success, Marla provided a dish of Ice cream -- Cookies 'n Cream, her favorite.

She had no trouble spooning that into her mouth opening.

Finally finished, Marla wiped her face and chest with a damp towel, just like a loving mother would wipe her child. And then she unceremoniously inserted the plug and closed the hatch that sealed the helmet's feeding tube.

Feeling a bit better; her stomach full and her prowess with the helmet more advanced, Kelly allowed herself to be led into the bedroom. She was actually looking forward to a sex session and feeling aroused, and she knew that Marla was very horny

They had plenty of practice making love, with Kelly secured inside the Metalwear outfit, but that sex had been without a helmet. Kelly had already learned what she could do sex-wise, and how to do it, when she was in the suit.

But now everything was more complicated by the cursed helmet.

Sex between an android and a naked woman was, as they'd found out during past sessions a difficult and limited experience. But Marla enjoyed it immensely, and Kelly had learned to draw as much pleasure out of those sessions as was possible with her Metalwear body.

But the pairing of a gynoid and a naked woman was even more challenging, particularly for the gynoid.

Kissing, they knew, was impossible, and although Marla could lick Kelly to an orgasm, through her open pussy cover. Kelly could only push her tongue out of her feeding hole a short way. It was enough though that she could lick Marla's clit, while she pushed her Metalwear fingers inside her lover's pussy. And in that way, she could get Marla off.

Despite those limitations, Marla adored it. Being made love to, by her girlfriend and Metalwear creation really turned her on. She had no problem cumming multiple times during any session, and she was even more randy now. And Kelly enjoyed it too. After all, pretty much the only area of exposed skin where she could actually feel anything was her pussy when the cover was open. All of the rest of her body was covered by her outfit.

In Kelly's current state, Marla really had to do most of the work, once Kelly was laid out on the bed, on her back with her legs spread as far as they would go. They'd learned from their previous sessions, when Kelly wore the android suit that they did have to be careful. They were of course, well-practiced in applying their mouths and fingers to their pussies to get off, and in using assorted toys too. They could still do those things, more or less.

It was a little discouraging that Kelly couldn't kiss or suck on Marla's pussy, she could only push her tongue out and tickle her.

Marla was okay with that. She was able to get off with gynoid Kelly's tongue as well as by fucking herself on Kelly's hand, as long as the android was gentle in her movements and held her fingers in a proper position. So that's what they did for the first while. Marla sprawled on top of her Gynoid, kissed and licked her faceplate and pumped herself to two orgasms on Kelly's uplifted fingers.

It bothered Kelly because she got nothing, absolutely nothing out of the encounter. She was simply a metal sex toy for her lover.

After Marla had satisfied herself, she lay comfortably on top of her gynoid lover for quite a while. She didn't really understand why she found sex with a robot so over-the-top enjoyable. It really turned her on to be making it with a metal being. It just seemed so infinitely kinky and erotic, and she loved that it was her very own gynoid beneath her.

After a while, Marla slithered down the firm Metalwear body until she was tightly nestled between Kelly's legs. Once in place, with her head over Kelly's crotch and her arms on her solid thighs, she slid open the pussy cover.

"Oh, my, I forgot that you had your plugs in."

"Of course, I do, I always do, these days." Kelly said indignantly, In Marilyn's voice, it didn't sound so very indignant.

"I'm kind of distracted here." Marla replied. "We'll have to try this again, later and put them to use. But not now."

She pulled out the pussy plug and set it carefully aside, before focusing on Kelly's exposed sex.

Marla was happy to see how wet it was inside there. She knew that the suit was warm, but all of that moisture wasn't just sweat. First, she blew gently on the wet lips, in a futile attempt to get some of the juices to evaporate, but it was no use.

What her warm breath did do was tickle and draw a quiet moan from Kelly, which issued from the speakers built into the sides of the helmet.

That made Marla giggle, as the moaning sounded so very sexy in the voice she'd programmed in to the system, but also a bit electronic or robotic.

"Feel interesting my love?" she whispered.

"Yes, oh yes. Please Marla, I need to cum." Issued from the helmet's speakers.

Damn that sounded cool! Marla thought. She really got a charge out of gynoid Kelly. Such an erotic creation.

She lowered her head and began kissing and gently licking Kelly's clit and pussy lips. She could feel her flinch and wiggle very slightly. The suit prevented the more energetic shivers and swaying that the two of them usually shared during their love making sessions.