Metalwear Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly did start moaning and mumbling, and the sounds coming from the helmet's speakers didn't sound like her lover, it sounded like a Gynoid, and that drove Marla to push her tongue as deeply as she could into the metal-framed pussy. She began pumping it in and out and swirling it up to catch the clit before plunging it back inside.

The gynoid moaned even louder, and Marla could make out sighs and pants emanating clearly from the speakers, too. It turned her on so much she reached one hand down and began working on her own pussy which was ready for another orgasm of its own.

Marla kept at it until she felt, barely, Kelly clinch and shudder, and pump out even more of her fluids.

The gynoid uttered, "yes, oh yes. Oh Marla. So good." But the level of emotion in the voice, was just a bit lacking for the situation.

Predictably, when Kelly came, it pushed Marla over the top too, and she had to stop her tongue work while she froze and enjoyed her third orgasm of the night.

As soon as she could find the energy, though, she returned to licking Kelly's pussy. Gently, at first to allow her to relax and enjoy the afterglow. But she wanted to give sweet Kelly the gynoid a second orgasm, she deserved it. So, she slowly, over a period of many minutes, ramped up her suckling and the thrusting of her tongue to a more energetic pace.

She could again tell from the sound track, that Kelly was moving in the right direction, and before long, Kelly came again.

Marla was pleased, but also worn out. As soon as she felt she could, she reinserted the dildo into Kelly's pussy, eliciting a gynoid moan in return, and then slid the Metalwear hatch back closed, sealing away her lover's very juicy pussy.

As she slowly crawled back up the hard metal body, the thought occurred to her. There ought to be a pretty heart etched into that hatch. She loved the idea and made a mental note to have that done for the production version.

Once Marla had slithered up high enough, she stopped and rested her head in the valley between the gynoid's two large breasts. It was actually a fairly comfortable position.

"Hmm, nice." She said with a sigh.

"What?" Kelly asked, and even through the speakers, Marla could tell that she was still panting. Of course, she panted a lot, while wearing the suit. The constricted waist made it so. But it was clear that she was still out of breath from her orgasms.

"Oh nothing, lover. I just realized that this is a comfortable position."

"Really? On my hard body?"

Marla got a thrill out of that line. She loved that Kelly was thinking of it as 'her' body. "Oh, it's not so bad. I was really referring to the valley between your wonderful android breasts."

Marla then began to roll over so she could lay on her back, on top of Kelly's Metalwear body. Her head found the space between the breasts and it was even more comfortable.

"This is even better," she said.

Kelly chuckled and reached down with her two hands, feeling to find her lover's shoulders, and from there up her neck to her head. It was difficult as she couldn't see or really feel very much with her gloves in place, and she didn't want to hurt her partner.

But she succeeded, when Marla helped guide her with her own hands, in gently cupping Marla's head to her chest.

Marla loved it, and with a little twist she pulled one of Kelly's fingers into her mouth and sucked on it, as if it were real flesh.

Kelly felt the motions, a little, and smiled around the mouth piece of her faceplate.

This was pretty nice, she thought. She forgot all about being locked in the gynoid suit, and just thought about her love for Marla, and how nice their lives were.

The two of them actually dozed off, in that position.

An hour later, Marla stirred and wandered into the bathroom to clean herself up a bit.

Kelly didn't want to take on the challenge, and her crotch was safely covered behind its shield, so she didn't have to worry about messing up the bed. She just laid there on her back feeling satisfied, but also helpless.

She had learned over the past months how to relax, accept her Metalwear outfits, and fall asleep. It wasn't easy or all that comfortable, but she could pull it off. Now though with the helmet it was even more difficult. The thing was well-padded, of course, so it wasn't like her head was resting on hard metal. It was more the mouth piece and the hum of her breathing and cooling fans that were terribly annoying. It took her a couple of hours to finally become tired enough, and used to the damn helmet to fall asleep. Her last dejected thought was; something else to get used to.

Marla came back to find her Gynoid lover resting comfortably so she climbed into bed and quickly fell asleep, herself. She was completely happy both with the sex, and with her life, their lives. Her and her gynoid's lives. It was perfect, and she didn't want it to change.

In the morning, as they usually did, they struggled out of bed and went in to shower together. They'd showered before, with Kelly wearing just the android outfit. The components were designed to allow the flow of water over the wearer's skin and allow it to drain. It worked pretty well, and allowed Marla to keep Kelly locked away for days.

Things were different when Kelly wore one of the helmets, and in particular the ones that completely covered her head. They were all designed to keep water off of the wearer's head. So, cleaning under them was impossible. Marla had to open and remove them so Kelly could wash her face and hair, and then she'd put the things back on.

That morning, their first with the gynoid helmet, Kelly was hugely relieved to get the thing off. It felt so good that she absolutely didn't want it put back on.

When Marla had unlocked it and they'd pealed the face-plate off, Kelly had a difficult and painful time pulling the mouth-piece out from between her teeth. Her jaw was stiff and cramped and her mouth hurt. She had to spend ten minutes massaging her face and chin, and working her muscles to get them to forgive and forget.

And talking, normally, and hearing her own voice was a wonderful experience.

It was made even nicer when Marla washed her hair for her, while she stood, still in the suit, beneath the spray.

But latter, after they'd dried off, Kelly baulked at allowing Marla to replace the cuff in her mouth and the helmet on her head.

The gynoid helmet was so very confining and limiting she really, really didn't want to wear it any more. But despite her arguing, crying and begging, Marla was adamant, and she wound up locked inside it once again.

Disgruntled she ate her breakfast, oatmeal and coffee, in silence. Her careful practiced motions led to only a few spills, easily cleaned up, afterward.

Then it was time for work.

"That's another thing I like about that lovely helmet. I don't have to do your makeup or hair." Marla called form the bathroom, as Kelly picked out one of her android suit sheath dresses.

Kelly called back, "I do like it when you do that, you know." In her sexy voice, the implications of that statement were interesting. Marla laughed.

Stepping out in to the bedroom, she smiled lovingly. "I know, lover, but you're so damn hot, like that. I prefer you as the gynoid."

"Great." Kelly mumbled.

The drive into work, during morning rush was another adventure. Any time Kelly swiveled her head and looked out the window, she would spot some curious driver drifting along while trying to get a better look at her. Although she didn't actually see one, she was sure that there was a string of accidents, scattered along the roads behind them, all the way to their parking lot. She giggled at the thought, and Marla asked what was so amusing.

"We're creating havoc with insurance companies. I'm sure there are a dozen wrecks back there."

"Huh?"

"I kept seeing drivers trying to get a look at the gynoid, instead of watching the road."

Marla laughed. "Actually, I think you're right. I'm pretty sure I saw a couple of them in my mirrors. We should rent you out to the ambulance-chasing lawyers. They'd get rich even faster."

"Ah, that's a 'no'!" Kelly replied, but she was laughing, in Marilyn Monroe's sexy voice.

In her office, frustrated over being still locked in the suit and helmet, Kelly stood in front of the big mirror studying her gynoid self, and lamenting her situation.

Despite her misgivings, she decided that she did look awfully sexy for a robot. Just as good as Sorayama's artwork.

But wearing the suit was so difficult. And frustrating and uncomfortable. And, somehow, erotic too....

Partly, she decided, it was the sex they shared when she wore the complete Metalwear outfits. She wondered if it was just her, and Marla of course. Or if other women, in large enough numbers, would feel the same way.

Women and men, for that matter. She could picture a lot of dominance and submission involved in any sex acts conducted with the suit. And most of those DS relationships were between men and women. Most.

It was fascinating; but still...

Later she spent another couple of hours, discussing her experiences and complaints regarding the helmet with Marla's team.

They agreed to add a bit more padding and they liked her suggestion to provide noise-cancelling headphones to quiet the fans' constant humming.

They also promised to add even more capabilities to the phone application, giving it more control over the voice and hearing systems.

As Marla escorted Kelly back to her office, she paused just outside the door.

"What?" Kelly asked.

"I forgot a test." Marla said, vaguely.

Kelly opened the door and they walked past her admin assistant and into her space. Inside she turned to see Marla tapping away on her phone. And a moment later the vibrators buried in her pussy and ass, came to life.

"Oh," she moaned, and reached down to her pussy. "What? Why now?"

"Well, we didn't test them last night." Marla said, but the way she was giggling said a lot.

"They're not part of the suit, there's no reason to test them." Kelly said, but it came out a Marilyn's voice, but a higher pitch than normal and it was accompanied by a series of pants. It made Marla laugh. "You sound delightful."

Kelly just moaned, as the vibrations were feeling so very good. Despite her irritation, she was rapidly closing in on an orgasm, that she couldn't stop. And, honestly, she didn't want to stop it. She did succeed in staggering over to her desk chair and collapsing into it before the feelings between her legs reached their peak and she orgasmed. Accompanied by her sexy voice being generate by the speakers.

After she'd calmed down, she looked over at Marla who was siting in one of her office chairs.

Marla was smiling happily. "Good huh?"

"Yes, but I wish you wouldn't do that to me."

"Oh? You didn't enjoy that?" Marla said with a chuckle.

"Of course, I enjoyed tat. But I don't like it when you just spring it on me, here at work, or anywhere in public, for that matter."

"Oh, come on. You're not out in public. It's just you and me. And I enjoy giving you that pleasure."

"Forcing it on me!"

"Whatever. And besides it was a valid test. I needed to make sure your vibrators would work, even with the helmet in place."

"Why wouldn't they?"

Marla paused in thought for a moment, "Good point. The helmet shouldn't interfere with them."

"Yes."

"But I did want to hear your pretty, sexy voice again when you came from your vibrators. That was an excellent and enjoyable test. You sounded really cute."

"Oh, jeez. You're nuts, you know." Kelly cried, exasperated by her brilliant but seriously warped lover.

A week later, a whole new Beta version of the Android control app was released. It included the new facilities she'd requested, as well as a couple Kelly hadn't heard of before. Now the wearer's hearing volume could be adjusted, or even turned off, effectively making her deaf. In addition, the developers had added the ability for the app to be used to communicate with the wearer. Anyone with the app, coded for a specific helmet, could talk to her, from their phone to the helmet's sound system.

At one point Kelly realized that she didn't have that app on her own phone. When she pointed that fact out to Marla, she was told that as soon as the program was complete and fully tested, she'd get a copy. Until then only Marla's phone had the capability to adjust her helmet.

Kelly knew instinctively that was trouble. But there was no way for her to get ahold of the software, and besides she was used to Marla being in control, so the situation was nothing new.

After that session Marla offered to remove the helmet, but Kelly knowing how terrible she'd look if they took it off, reluctantly turned Marla down.

"Tonight, you can take it off me. Take the whole outfit off me, so I can get properly cleaned up, and we can make love in just our skins. Deal?"

"Deal." Marla said, chuckling.

Kelly spent the rest of the day as a gynoid. Wondering if she was crazy.

That evening as soon as they arrived home, Marla helped Kelly remove everything. She also helped massage feelings back into her sore mouth and body and then washed her lovingly in a steaming-hot bubble bath.

Only afterward, did they have their dinner, eating naked, laughing and fooling around like a couple of care-free, teen-aged girls, who loved each other.

Their sex that night was passionate and wonderful, and they fell asleep comfortably in each other's arms.

Over the next couple of weeks, the two of them lived fairly normal lives at work and at home.

Marla stayed in her studio most days, while Kelly ran the company, without the challenges of the gynoid helmet or even the android suit.

She did, of course wear Metalwear; shoes and boots, bras, corsets and panties, as Marla requested. But otherwise, she was in her normal business attire.

A couple of times she was asked to try out slightly upgraded android suits and helmets, and twice she wore the complete gynoid outfit for a day, but she accepted those times as part of her normal duties and ones necessary for the company.

And their company continued to do well in the marketplace an on the spreadsheets.

But those easy days came to an end when, as was her habit, Marla came barging into Kelly's office, mid-morning. This time, though, she didn't have any new product in hand.

Kelly was pleasantly surprised.

"We're going to San Diego." Marla said, excitedly.

"Cool. Sounds like fun. I love the beaches there. Coronado Island and La Jolla are wonderful. But why?"

"To attend Comic-Con. Theirs is the biggest convention of them all. The crowds and coverage will be fantastic!"

"Okayyyyy." Kelly said, hesitantly. She wasn't at all sure what the deal was. But she was starting to get a bad vibe. Since when was Marla interested in that subject?

"Kelly, it'll be the perfect venue for showcasing the complete Gynoid suit. All the press will be there. The crowd will be receptive and responsive, and we'll get a ton of free publicity and advertising."

Now Kelly understood what was really happening here. Resignedly, she posed the question, knowing the answer. "And you want me to wear the Gynoid outfit to the convention. Right?"

"Exactly!"

"Oh God, Marla. You know how I dislike that thing."

"And you know that the latest version is pretty damn good. You gave the approval for production, after you wore it that last time." Marla said.

"Yes, but I still think it will never sell. I'd sure as hell never buy it."

"Well, I just talked to Michelle in Sales and she tells me that pre-orders for the Gynoid helmet, are 30% over projections and it has also boosted the numbers for the full suit."

"You're kidding. I hadn't heard that."

"The numbers are just in, call her yourself if you don't believe me. And, she told me that sales numbers for all of the helmet models are well over plan. If we can actually deliver, and I know it will be difficult for you, we'll make a fortune!"

Kelly just shook her head in disbelief. It certainly looked like the Metalwear line, with the help of the android suit sales in Japan, was going to be bigger than either the leather or latex lines had been, before then. She had seen that in the projections, but hadn't really believed them. She had to admit that Marla had again been right about how the market would react to her newest line. Damn!

"I don't get it." She mumbled.

"Well from what I've heard, there are several factors. We have created a wild new fashion trend, and a lot of trend-setters want in on the latest 'thing'. Apparently, there are also a lot of women who get a kick out of the idea of playing robot. While others like the anonymity the helmet provides."

She paused for a moment to let that sink in. "And, we're seeing a lot of the orders coming from men. They're buying them for their wives and girlfriends. Michelle thinks it's mainly for the BDSM kink crowd.

Kelly remained stunned by the statistics. But she still hadn't forgotten the issue at hand. "So why do we need to show off at Comic-Con?" she asked, still hoping to avoid the trip.

"To make damn sure the numbers are as good as Michelle says they are. There's no guarantee. Oh, and to make sure that we don't fall on our faces, and lose everything."

"Oh that." Kelly said, casually. But then she couldn't help but join in with Marla, laughing.

To be continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.