Metamorfursis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shh! I told you, you're not allowed to talk," she whispered. "And no, only a small percentage of them, like Akiko and me, are drawn to the sexual side of furry. The rest of them just dress up because they love the feeling of wearing the fursuits, or love animals and cartoons; most of them aren't naked underneath like you."

"Great," I thought, hoping my cock wouldn't pop out again like it had at Madeline's house. But this fursuit was far superior to the one I'd worn then. It had Velcro like Akiko's, and had a small battery-operated fan inside that kept me cool.

I was actually enjoying the anonymity as I walked around the floor with Madeline. Honestly, if I hadn't been in the fursuit and anyone I knew had seen me there, I probably would have died of embarrassment.

But I was learning to appreciate the time and love that some of the people at the con put into their fursuits and costumes, pointing out ones to Madeline that I liked.

And there weren't just people in full body fursuits. Some people were dressed up in makeup like extras from Cats, while others simply wore a tail on a belt or fur paws. Others carried around hand puppets or plushies, and I prayed they didn't do to them what I saw Julia's client doing to that panda bear.

Some of the suits cost hundreds of dollars and some must have cost thousands. And while most of the suits were unisex, some had been designed and padded to show that the fursuit was definitely female in nature.

As I checked them out, I saw one I really liked. I stopped so suddenly that Madeline hadn't even noticed and had to come back to get me.

When she saw who'd captured my attention, she laughed. "That's Liru, I'm sorry to say that I don't think you're her type."

I didn't know what her type was, but I prayed that it was muscular ex-lacrosse players in fox fursuits.

The woman dressed as Liru, who I later learned was a character from an anime, was strutting around the con floor with every eye on her.

She was a petite, beautiful blonde with her hair in a ponytail and wearing two wolf ears on top of her head. The only thing containing her ample tits was a thin brown ribbon with a brass ring in the center wrapped tightly around her chest. Around her hips were the tiniest short shorts I'd ever seen a girl wear; they were green with a yellow foxtail trailing down from her ass. And to complete her outfit she had thigh-high white boots, and gloves that made her look as if she had wolf paws.

"She's supposed to be a werewolf," Madeline said.

"I'd shoot a silver bullet into that," I said, as I watched her perfect butt sway across the con floor, her tail bouncing with each step.

"Shh! You're not supposed to talk."

Madeline took my paw -- I mean my hand -- and led me across the con floor to meet her friends.

They were all in fursuits but she knew each of them by name. I only remember some of them...Foxbunny...Chris the Wolf...Furbo...there were too many to remember.

But Madeline knew them all and, even though they never talked, she understood each and every one just by their gestures. She introduced me to all of them as Big Bad Wolf -- even though I was in a fox suit -- and let them all take turns petting and scratching me.

After leaving them, we made our way back through the crowd, the majority of whom weren't in fursuits, and admired all of the amazing artwork -- most of it furry related -- that was for sale at the con along with other merchandise.

A voice came over the loudspeaker that there was about to be a panel and all of the attendees scurried in that direction. But Madeline took my hand and led me to the elevator.

"We're going to visit my friend," she said. We were the only ones on the elevator, and she undid the Velcro on the front of my suit and slipped her hand inside, leaning against my fur and playing with my cock as we went to the ninth floor.

She'd barely had a chance to tease me by the time the elevator opened, but I was already rock hard. After giving one last playful squeeze, she zipped the Velcro shut and took me down the hall. She knocked on a door and a guy I'd met downstairs -- Chris the Wolf -- opened it.

As we came into his hotel room, Madeline helped me to sit down on the edge of the bed while Chris removed his own costume.

He was a good-looking guy and I instantly knew he was gay. Like I said, my best friend is gay and I was pretty good at spotting them, and it wasn't like he was trying to hide it.

He told me how much he loved my costume and when, with Madeline's permission, I took my own head off, he told her how cute I was.

"Hands off," she said. "I found him first."

After taking off his fursuit, Chris was only wearing tighty whities. But after changing in a lacrosse locker room for over a decade, male nudity didn't faze me in the least.

But what he did next sure did. Putting on his paws, he came up behind me and started to scratch my ears and neck...very affectionately.

And it wasn't because he was a guy that I felt uncomfortable; I would have felt the same if it was a girl. It felt very strange to have someone wearing furry paws grooming me like a mother chimpanzee.

"Do you like that?" Madeline asked.

"Yeah," I lied, "the scratching...it's nice."

"It's called skritching," she said. "And it's Chris' furry way of showing you he likes you."

"I do," he whispered in my ear, and finally made me blush.

Both of them laughed when they saw how red I got, and Chris tossed his paws on the bed and went to make us drinks.

"Did you like my present?" Madeline asked.

"Oh my god," he said. "Thank you. Julia is amazing -- she's so much fun!"

"Julia?" I said. "You paid for Julia to spend the night with him?"

Madeline smiled. "I told you Brandon, not everyone wants to have sex with furries."

I glanced at Chris, and went even redder when he winked back at me.

Madeline said, "I hired Julia to be a playmate for Chris, someone he can dance with and be furry with. The furs are like a big, extended family but, believe it or not, some people in the furry community can be kind of...weird."

"You're kidding me," I said with a deadpan delivery.

"We're not all weirdos," Chris said, knowing I wasn't a true furry. "At least no weirder than someone who dresses up in a costume to go to a football game. I wouldn't be caught dead at a football game, costumed or not."

"And look at cosplay and comic cons, people dress up to go to those and get their photos in the paper and on the Internet. Dress up in a furry outfit and people only want to take your photo so their friends can laugh at you," Madeline added.

"Part of the problem is people like myself, who love the sexy side of furries. But honestly, I bet the number of people like me in furry fandom are probably one in a hundred."

"Weirdo," Chris teased, and we all laughed.

"Speaking of weirdos," I said, "where's Julia?"

"Didn't you see her down on the con floor?" Chris asked me. "She was the one in the suit scratching your ears."

I searched my head trying to remember which one that was...there were so many people in fursuits down there...was she the raccoon?

"So what about Liru, the sexy werewolf?" I said. "Does she like the 'sexy side' of furry?"

"Does she?" Chris said sarcastically. "She's practically the queen of the sexy side!"

"So she..."

"Like a bunny," Chris said.

Madeline saw my ears perk up. "Don't start getting excited. Like Chris said, she's the queen of the furry community and she's very loyal to her subjects. Someone like you, who isn't a true furry, wouldn't interest her at all."

"But I'm in a fursuit," I pleaded. "How could she know I'm not a furry?"

"It takes more than a fursuit to be part of the furry family. You kept talking downstairs, and couldn't even stay in character!" she said.

"Okay, okay, I get it -- no more talking," I said, and pretended to zip my mouth shut.

Madeline looked at me skeptically, and said, "You're still not fucking Liru."

* * *

After we'd had our drinks and cooled down a bit, we decided to head back down to the con. It was getting late and we knew they'd be closing it down soon, but Madeline wanted to take one last tour of the floor.

As the two of us were going down in the elevator, Madeline asked me if it bothered me that Chris was gay. When I told her about my buddy, who I'd been friends with since childhood, and how I figured he was gay before he did, she nodded in understanding.

"A lot of guys in the furry community are gay, or think they're gay," she said. "That's why I brought Julia, so Chris can play without worrying about getting hit on. There aren't a lot of women at furry cons, and I figured I'd be too busy yiffing your brains out."

"Yiffing?"

"That's what we call what you were doing to me in your big bad wolf suit the other day.

"And besides, a lot of the guys only think they're gay, and then they meet a furry girl. I'm sure our friend, Liru, has turned more than a few who thought they were gay straight."

We were walking down artist alley, which had already closed for the night, when we heard a commotion from the far end of the hall.

When we got near I could see what was causing the commotion. And I was honestly surprised it hadn't happened earlier.

A wedding had been taking place in a nearby room, and as the guests spilled out into the hallway with their drinks, they'd met the furries.

Some of the guests were in Marine dress uniform, so it must have been a military wedding. But they weren't the only ones yelling at the furries, their women were too.

"You're a bunch of fucking freaks," one drunken woman slurred.

"Go back home you faggots," a drunken Marine called.

"What's with the fur suits?" another asked. "You guys are into bestiality? You want to fuck animals?"

Madeline tried to hold me back, but I pushed toward the front. I knew I wouldn't be able to fight very well in my fursuit, if it came to that, but if push came to shove I wanted to be ready.

I wasn't worried about the 'faggots' as the drunk had called them. My friend was one of the toughest guys on our lacrosse team, and Chris looked like he could handle himself, too. But for all I knew some of the fursuits might have girls in them -- maybe Julia or Akiko -- and I didn't want some drunk taking a swing at them assuming it was a guy inside. If they wanted to punch someone, they could punch me.

Some more Marines came out of the wedding and were trying to defuse the situation. They knew their friends were way too drunk and they were trying to calm them down and pull them back into the wedding, as more and more stragglers from the Furfest wandered over to see what the argument was about.

I got to the front of the crowd and could see that a few of the fursuiters had removed their heads and were arguing with the wedding guests, trying to defend their friends.

And then Liru stepped to the front of the crowd and the tone of the drunkest wedding guests changed; insulting comments changed to ones degrading her for being with them.

I could tell that most of the rowdies were too drunk to be harmful, but more and more guests were starting to pile out of the wedding to see what the yelling was about and I knew this was about to escalate.

I wasn't worried too much if there was a fight. Numbers were on the furries side and even though I'm sure the majority of them weren't fighters, I knew with guys like Chris and a few of his friends in the crowd we'd be able to handle ourselves.

What really worried me was the aftermath. I knew if there was a brawl the furries would be blamed and they'd never be able to hold a con in this hotel, or this town, again.

I knew I had to find a way to defuse the situation. At the front of the wedding crowd were the two mouthiest people, a middle-aged drunk and his wife. I knew any time there was a brawl in lacrosse you always grabbed the mouthiest guy first, so I headed right for them.

I'm sure none of the furries knew who I was when I burst through the crowd, and I'm sure that, after heaping verbal abuse on them and no one doing anything about it, the wedding guests weren't expecting trouble from them.

I flipped off my fox hat and, as it fell to the floor, I grabbed the mouthy guy with both hands and pulled him toward me. A roar went up from the crowd, and as the Marines and his wife tried to separate me from him, the other furries surged forward and held them back.

He didn't recognize me at first but I recognized him, and I even remembered his wife from the photos I'd seen. His broken nose had healed nicely.

"Remember me?" I said.

His hands were locked on my wrists, trying to break my grip, and he blinked drunkenly at me in confusion as he tried to place me.

"I'm the guy that broke your nose," I said, leaning close so he could hear me over the tumult around us. "You were probably too coked out to remember, but it was when you were fucking that stuffed panda bear."

His wife was five feet away, fighting to get through the crowd, and kept yelling, "What did he say? What did he say?"

Her husband's eyes went wide as he recognized me, and I could see the color draining from his face. I hoped he wasn't going to puke.

"Julia's here too. I'm sure she'd love to meet your wife," I said.

He looked nervously over his shoulder at his wife, who was getting nearer, and let go of my wrists.

I yanked him even closer, so that my mouth was right by his ear, and said, "Take your drunk buddies, and your loud-mouthed wife, and go back to your wedding and leave my friends alone...or I'll tell every one of them what you were doing when you got your nose broken."

I shoved him away, and he turned and held his wife back as she tried to get at me.

As he pushed her away, he glanced back over his shoulder at me, and I knew I'd won. "You know what," he said, "they aren't worth it, they're a bunch of fucking freaks. They ain't worth our time."

Straightening the front of his suit jacket, he led his wife back inside and the Marines who'd already been working to defuse the situation pushed the other drunk guests back inside after them.

As the door shut to the wedding hall, a roar of victory went up from the furries.

"What did you say to him?" Madeline asked as she grabbed me.

I tried to answer her, but she couldn't hear me as furries mobbed me, skritching me. And at the front of the crowd was Liru, who hugged me tightly as she planted a kiss on my lips.

Another roar went up from the crowd, and I saw Chris the Wolf and his friends cheering for me, and wondered if Julia was with them.

After what seemed like a million pats on the back and a thousand scratches behind the ears, the mob of furries finally dispersed, drunk with victory.

We went to the hotel bar where more furries and even a few ordinary hotel guests bought me drinks. Eventually, feeling no pain, Madeline dragged me back to the room.

"You were great," she said, finally putting my head back on. "My big bad wolf."

When we got to the room the lights were on, and I was surprised to see that it was occupied.

"A couple of friends wanted to come up and thank you personally," she said.

Sitting on a chair was Liru, and Akiko was back in her kitty cat costume as she prowled around her legs.

"Thank me?" I said, as Liru scratched the kitty behind the ears and she meowed.

"But I get to thank you first," Madeline said, and started to strip.

As she removed her clothes, I went to take off my fursuit but she stopped me. "Oh no, the suit stays on."

She dragged me in the bedroom and flopped me down on the bed. Without wasting any time, she undid the Velcro and had my half hard cock out.

She knelt on the bed and started to suck me hard, and as she bent over I saw Liru standing in the doorway, eyeing my cock approvingly. Akiko also came in and padded to the side of the bed, pretending to clean her paws as she watched Madeline blow me.

When I was hard enough she straddled me, and moaned as she impaled herself on my swollen shaft. Placing her hands on my chest, she started to bounce her ass off my furry thighs, humping up and down on my cock.

Her big, beautiful tits were bouncing up and down as she rode me. And as I grabbed her ass she leaned forward, rubbing her nipples against the fursuit as I thrust my cock up into her. She was moaning with pleasure, and I wasn't sure if it was from the feel of me buried in her pussy or the feel of the fur against her skin.

I felt fingers on my swollen balls, and looked up to see Liru standing behind Madeline, caressing them as she smiled at me. "Don't come yet," she said, "I haven't given you your reward yet."

Just having her say that nearly made me come, and I leaned to the side to get a better look at her body while still slamming Madeline back and forth on my thick cock.

She was coming over and over from the combination of fur and being fucked so well. Exhausted, she rolled off of me and said, "Your turn, Liru."

"Well, I was thinking we should have a fur pile, but I want the suit off," Liru said. "I want to see who I'm thanking."

She helped me to remove it, and once I was naked I watched as she removed her costume in a slow striptease. The only thing she left on was the wolf ears and the thigh-high boots. Her pussy was clean-shaven, and her body was perfection personified.

As she lay on the bed beside Madeline, I kneeled between her legs and she guided me inside her tight pussy. My thick cock stretched her wide, and as I lay on top of her, fucking her, she ran her fingers through my dark, shaggy hair.

I picked up the pace and she hooked her ankles behind my knees to hang on. She moaned and clawed at my back as I hammered my big pole in and out of her hot little hole. Pulling me close, she wrapped her arms around my neck as she kissed me hard, moaning into my mouth as I pounded her. My head was swimming as her tongue danced with mine, but I broke the kiss and asked her if she wanted to change positions. She said, "No, I want you to come inside me."

So, as requested, I fucked her even harder and, with the bed rocking back and forth and Madeline's hand squeezing my muscular ass, emptied my load inside Liru.

She arched her back as she came with me and didn't let me go, squeezing me tightly against her as my cock drained inside her pussy.

When she finally released me we collapsed together on the bed, completely spent. Her erect nipples looked beautiful and I reached out and teased one. She trembled when I touched it, her body still so sensitive from coming.

I looked down and saw Madeline move between her legs, lapping up my cum like a kitten as it oozed out of Liru's sweet pussy.

She sighed as she wrapped her fingers through Madeline's thick, beautiful hair and held her mouth against her pussy, making her tongue her clit until she came a second time.

I sat up and saw Akiko was still kneeling beside the bed, watching; I'd forgotten completely about her.

"Sorry, I guess you wanted to thank me too, didn't you?"

She hesitated for a second, and then slowly nodded.

I got on my knees beside Liru, and turned her head so I could slide my half hard cock between her lips. She eagerly sucked me, moaning around my stiffening cock as Madeline's tongue teased her towards a third orgasm.

When Liru's mouth had me nice and hard and ready for round two, I left both of them locked together on the bed and went to the living room.

Akiko peeked on all fours around the corner, as if wondering where I was going. But I had gone back to the chair where she'd sucked me off earlier and patted my leg for her to come.

She padded across the floor in her kitten fursuit toward me as I sat naked on the chair, but this time she didn't bend over on all fours in front of me. She suddenly stood on two feet and walked toward me, straddling me on the chair.