Metamorphoses Ch. 03

Story Info
Daphne the opera-singing dickgirl has an unexpected visitor.
7.2k words
4.08
5.1k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, Mrs Stubbs! Do come in."

Mrs Stubbs was, in contradistinction to her name, tall, slender and elegant, with pale skin, gently slanting oriental eyes, her black hair formed into a soft bob which, indeed, bobbed winsomely as she entered the consulting room, smiled cautiously, and sat facing Dr Gaia's large mock-oak desk. The doctor was, by contrast, large and buxom, with frizzy black hair, her dark skin rich and glowing despite her middle age. To her side sat her assistant Melia -- thin and pale, with slowly twisting pointy ears and light blue hair.

"And how is the new arrival, Mrs Stubbs?" smiled the doctor.

Mrs Stubbs' face broke into a broad grin. "Oh, beautiful, Doctor! Thank you so much. My wife is over the moon! It's what we have been hoping for for years. We're just so glad the treatment is now available on the NHS!"

Gaia and Melia grinned with evident delight. "I am so pleased, Mrs Stubbs," trilled the doctor. Now, as you know, yours is the first ten-inch specimen we have ever installed on a human female -- which is why this post-operative check-up is necessary."

"Of course, Doctor," nodded Mrs Stubbs. "What would you like me to do?"

"Well, first, would you mind removing your clothes, so we can see how the specimen has taken? We may need to take some measurements."

Mrs Stubbs' new cock was flaccid, but already some eight inches long nevertheless, thick and roughly-hewn, and dangled impressively from her crotch as she stood in the centre of the room. "Oh, that is a beauty, isn't it?" sang Dr Gaia. "What do you think, Melia?"

It was not long before Melia was on her knees, callipers and tape in hand, measuring all dimensions of the patient's genitalia, from the neatly trimmed black pubic bush which perched above the base of her penis, down past her two warm testicles to her labia, which parted slightly of their own accord to reveal her moist pink vaginal flesh. "Oh God," squealed Mrs Stubbs, "when you touch me like that, I straight away go all... oh fuck..." Her cock was already stiffening, bobbing gently in Melia's palm, and her pussy-lips parted yet further, the heady fragrance of warm cunt gently filling the consultation room.

"Ten inches indeed, Doctor," confirmed Melia as the penis reached its full size, "and six in circumference!" She put her measuring equipment down in order to manually explore Mrs Stubbs' genitalia in greater detail, dictating her findings as Gaia scribbled notes on a clipboard. "The foreskin pulls back perfectly; pre-cum already evident," she added, using her finger to spread the natural lubricant around the glans.

"Oh fuckkk!" hissed Mrs Stubbs, as Melia briefly stroked the underside of her frenulum with a moistened finger. Her cock jerked up and down, releasing more glistening pre-cum, which now dangled in a thin gloopy string from the glans. "I'm always so horny now, Doctor! My wife loves it, because I just can't get enough fucking. We're at it all the time!"

"And what about orgasms? Easy enough to achieve?"

"Are you joking, Doctor?" laughed Mrs Stubbs. "Again and again! Do you want me to..."

"If you wouldn't mind, Mrs Stubbs. As your wife wasn't able to come today, could Nurse Melia give you a blowjob?"

Melia extended her tongue to lick off the pre-cum dangle. "Ooh, lovely -- even better than our nine-inch model!" she exclaimed, before opening her lips wide to engulf Mrs Stubbs' whole cockhead, which was by now swollen and throbbing.

Dr Gaia was furiously scribbling notes on her clipboard, as well as snapping photographs with a small camera, as the nurse began a slow throatfuck, dislocating her jaw with a soft click before gently lowering her mouth down Mrs Stubbs' shaft to swallow the entire ten inches, so her lips could nibble up and against her crotch. Melia's lips and skin were turning gradually light blue, and the twisting of her ears was beginning to accelerate. "Oh God, Nurse Melia!" squealed Mrs Stubbs, as she began to drive her cock in and out of the extra-terrestrial's face. "I've never throatfucked a Vrdmlian before; my wife can't quite get all ten inches down, but with your jaw-click thing it's... oh fuck, so good!"

Below her swelling testicles, Mrs Stubbs' pussy-lips were now parting still further, and a dribble of cunt-juice began to run down her leg. "Check out her pussy, please, Melia," instructed Dr Gaia; the blue-skinned alien complied -- not pausing her throatfuck, but simultaneously inserting two fingers of her left hand into the dripping gash whose rich fragrance now filled the room.

"Oh... so good!" squealed the patient. "Please, Nurse Melia," she panted, "do you have a dildo? When my wife sucks me off she sometimes sticks a vibe up there!"

"Melia can do better than that!" interjected Dr Gaia. "Can't you, Melia?" she smirked.

The blue-haired nurse slowly withdrew her mouth off Mrs Stubbs' ten-inch shaft, releasing a copious dribble of pale blue saliva as she clicked her own jaw back into place. Removing her white lab coat, she revealed her own body: thin and lithe, pale creamy skin gradually turning bluer with every passing minute, three pert blueberry-nippled breasts gracing her chest, and -- eliciting a gasp from her patient -- a huge sapphire cock, already stiff with excitement, the mushroom-headed dark blue glans throbbing with desire.

"Oh! I had no idea!" squealed Mrs Stubbs. "Do all Vrdmlians have a..."

"No," giggled Melia, making her stiff member jiggle up and down before her. "We have three sexes on our planet: female, futanari, and flexible. I am in the third group -- which means my cock is fully retractable. Would you like me to fuck you with it?"

Mrs Stubbs did not need to reply. Her face glowed with fascination and desire, and her ten-inch cock -- looking almost petite in comparison with Melia's -- stood to attention, more glistening pre-cum leaking down the shaft towards her balls and cunt. Melia stood facing her, nudged her bulging blueberry cockhead against the patient's slimy pussy, and pushed upwards.

Mrs Stubbs screeched with pleasure as she felt herself fill with hot throbbing alien fuck-meat. Soon she was blabbering sweet lustful nothings, as Melia's thick blue shaft pounded in and out of her cunt, while the alien stroked Mrs Stubbs' ten-inch cock with her slender blue hand. "Oh motherfuck... mo... fuckfuckfuck... oh God, Nurse Melia, you're going to make me fucking... oh God, I'm... OH FUUUUUUCK!" she screamed, as a gush of warm slime erupted from her cunt, soaking the alien's twelve-inch shaft down to her heavy blue balls. At the same time, her own testicles began to spasm, sending futa-cum coursing upwards through her shaft. The extra-terrestrial squealed with delight, her ears twisting and thrashing wildly against her blue hair, as she withdrew her tumescent member from her patient's spasming gash, pumping it urgently with her hand until it too exploded. Mrs Stubbs' cum squirted upwards in multiple jets, thin but powerful, adorning Melia's blue body with fine creamy stripes and decorating her three blueberry nipples with globs of futa-jizz. By contrast, Melia's cum came in thick azure ropes, firing high and decorating Mrs Stubbs' pale face and black hair with stripe after blue stripe, a criss-cross pattern of cum which gradually disintegrated, dribbling down and dripping off her chin onto her pert tits.

"MJHLW!" squealed Melia in her own language, as her body trembled all over in orgasmic bliss."MJHLW FRGLLLLL!!!"

"Language, language, Melia," tutted Dr Gaia, who paused her note-taking to scoop up a sample of Mrs Stubbs' cock-cream into a test-tube. "Well, thank you, Mrs Stubbs: we will have this sample tested in the lab -- but on first appearances, everything seems to be functioning well."

Mrs Stubbs did not respond. She had dropped to her knees in pleasure, and was licking the last few drops of pale blue cum off the end of Melia's cock, which was now beginning to go gradually flaccid, and a progressively lighter shade of azure.

"Frgl... Mjhlw frgl..." panted the extra-terrestrial, as her breathing gradually returned to normal, her ears slowed down, and her skin colour regained more of its prior peaches-and-cream hue.

"Well, that will be all, Mrs Stubbs," said the doctor, smiling. "Unless the tests throw something up, I think we won't need to see you again. But remember, you are on access for the next six months just in case you have any concerns. In the meantime, please give my best regards to Ms Stubbs."

"Oh, and more, Doctor!" giggled Mrs Stubbs, smacking her lips, shaking the last few drops of cum from her glans, and slurping up the last blue stripes from her face and tits, before donning her clothes. "Thank you so much!" she grinned as she let herself out the door.

"Well, that was successful!" Melia clapped her hands in delight, as she wiped the dregs of Mrs Stubbs' bodily juices off her breasts and abdomen. She gently stroked down the upper surface of her cock with one finger, causing the once-huge member, along with its attendant testicles, to shrink and retract into her crotch; within thirty seconds all that remained visible was a deep blue clitoris, nestling contentedly at the top end of her azure pussy lips. "We can start rolling those out now, can't we, those ten-inchers?" she asked, as she put her lab coat back on.

"Unfortunately, things may not be quite so simple, Melia," replied the doctor. The blue-haired woman looked back quizzically. "There wasn't time for me to tell you before -- but we've had a message from the Minister: there've been some problems associated with our dickgirl transformations."

"What?" gasped Melia. "Surely not! All the clinical results have been perfect!"

"The clinical results, yes," replied Gaia. "But there have been timeline problems. Do you remember that woman Daphne, the opera singer?"

A nostalgic smile passed across Melia's face. "How could I forget her? How long has it been -- over two years now? I oversaw her case all those decades that she was comatose in the ward next door. I miss her, you know," Melia grinned wistfully. "I feel like I got to know her really well -- even though she was only awake for about an hour before we sent her home."

"And there's the rub, Melia: we sent her home. And that has, apparently, caused timeline problems."

"Oh? How so?"

"Well, have you noticed the unusual spike in demand over the past year? The timeline investigators say that is as a result of our having sent Daphne back. Her girlfriend Lucy worked here, as you know, at the Institute, in the early twenty-first century. She, apparently, in her own timeline, harnessed our technology from Daphne, and unwittingly unleashed a whole futa craze upon the world -- but two hundred years too early! It is set to become more severe over the next couple of years, as often happens when a negative timeline event filters through into the present. This could lead to massive demographic problems and social unrest: the Minister is not happy."

"Mjhlw..." muttered Melia.

"Quite so," grimaced Gaia.

~

Nur Todgeweihten taugt mein Anblick... sang Daphne. A warm summer breeze blew in through the open windows of her Honda Jazz, as the rolling verdant scenery of the Sussex Downs raced by.

"Is that what you're singing tonight?" asked Lucy from the front passenger seat.

"Yes. That's Brünnhilde warning Siegmund that she has to take him to Valhalla."

"Meaning, he has to die?"

"Yep. Because his step-mother's jealous that his dad's been screwing around and fathering other races to pursue his own dubious ambitions."

"Are you sure I'm going to enjoy this, Daph? I'm not going to be staring at a fucking swinging pendulum all night -- or a green-tinted cyclorama?"

Daphne chuckled. "No, no; this production's actually got scenery. And the Sieglinde can actually act, instead of just wave her arms about randomly. But anyway, Siegmund refuses to leave his beloved behind -- and Brünnhilde is so moved by his love for Sieglinde that she disobeys Wotan's commands and tries to save Siegmund's life -- all to no avail of course... which is when the shit hits the fan... Ah, Glyndebourne this way," interjected Daphne, noticing a road sign.

"Got my cucumber sandwiches," giggled Lucy.

"All right for you! But what about me?"

"Meaning?"

"Well..." Daphne looked sheepishly at her lover. "It's going to be a long show..."

"You're incorrigible!" laughed Lucy.

"Yes, but that's not my fault! Remember, you told me, it's that weird hormone from the future you discovered in my bloodstream. You should patent it and sell it at vast profit."

"Sorry, Daphne, not buying it. Weird hormone maybe, but from the future? Pull the other one!"

"Oh Luce, do you still not believe me?" replied Daphne -- an uncharacteristic hint of irritation in her voice. She bit her lip in consternation.

"Aw, love, what does that matter?" Lucy reached out to stroke Daphne's thigh tenderly. "I'm yours, you know? Nothing can come between us." Her right hand still stroking Daphne's thigh, she swivelled herself around in the passenger seat and reached forward with her left hand as well, taking Daphne's briefly off the steering wheel so that their twin rings glinted side by side.

A happy tear leaked from Daphne's eye. "I love you, Luce. You make me so happy."

"Shall I make you even happier?" replied Lucy cheekily, as one hand slipped beneath her fiancée's skirt and began to explore the soft flesh of her inner thighs.

"Oh God, Luce, if you touch me like that, I won't be able to hold back!" Daphne trembled.

"So don't..." whispered Lucy, as her hand cupped Daphne's testicles.

O süsseste Wonne! Seligstes Weib! sang Daphne.

"Whatever you say," chuckled Lucy, as she released Daphne's already throbbing penis, spat into her hand, and began to gently stroke the stiff shaft. Soon it had reached its full length, its head was bulging, and the foreskin was sliding effortlessly back over the glistening glans.

"God, this thing's beautiful!" Lucy's voice trembled. "Want me to kiss it?"

"No, no, just keep doing what you're doing, love, that's so... oh... ohhhh!" panted Daphne, her cock twitching with pleasure as Lucy's right hand continued to ease her foreskin back and forth, gently pumping her shaft whilst her other hand stroked her balls. Daphne gripped the steering wheel harder, as if forcing herself to concentrate on the road, willing herself not to lose control. "Oh Luce, my love!"

"So, what would Siegmund say then?" chuckled Lucy, as Daphne moaned, her right foot, despite her best efforts, gradually easing itself harder onto the accelerator.

Du bist das Bild, das ich in mir barg... sang Daphne, her volume gradually increasing with the speed of the car.

"Ooh, that sounds sexy!" grinned Lucy. "Is that German for 'Jerk my fuckink futa cock, you beautiful zexy bitch'?"

O lieblichste Laute, denen ich Lausche! continued Daphne, her vibrato widening as her cock expanded and she felt the exquisite feeling of her cum rising from her balls through her thick shaft.

"Or does it mean 'I am goink to sqvirt my huge fuckink load all over your pretty face'?"

Daphne could hold back no longer. As she sang at the top of her voice,SO BLÜHE DENN, WÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄLSUNGENBLUT! her cock exploded, a great geyser of futa-cum shooting some eighteen inches vertically upwards from her pulsating cockhead. Lucy watched with delighted admiration as the cum-fountain fragmented, almost as if in slow motion, into thick creamy droplets which curled back downwards towards Daphne's crotch. There they, and each successive glorious spurt of cock-cream, should have landed with a triumphant splatter, coating Daphne's shaft and balls, as well as Lucy's hands, before dribbling down Daphne's thighs to decorate her flaring pink pussy-lips.

But it didn't happen like that. To be fair, Lucy didn't see exactly what happened, because she was too enraptured by the sight of Daphne's flying cock-cream. But suddenly Daphne screamed -- not a scream of lustful pleasure, but of utter terror -- as she slammed her foot violently down on the brake. The car screeched and swerved, and Lucy lost grip of the cock, which waved and waggled uncontrollably, cum flying in all directions and splattering Daphne's nose and caterwauling lips. Lucy's upper torso, hitherto facing Daphne, was thrown backwards between the two front seats. Now she could see nothing, only feel her stomach churning as their car careered down the road, out of control, screeching to a halt halfway onto the soft shoulder.

There Lucy lay, listening to Daphne panting and squealing and sobbing in the driver's seat, before she cautiously lifted her head to survey the damage. "What the fuck? Daph -- baby, what on earth?"

"It was her!" Daphne's voice shook, as tears poured down her face, which was now white as a sheet. "I saw her!" Her cum dangled in gloopy strings off her own face, jiggling spasmodically as she blubbed.

"What? Who?" Lucy reached forward, tenderly wiping the cream off her fiancée's face and licking it off her own fingers.

Daphne appeared beside herself. "That blue-haired girl... that alien... whatever her name was... Melinda? Melanie? Oh God, it was her, Luce, I saw her -- she was there by the side of the road, standing in front of that phone box! Help me, Luce!" Daphne grabbed Lucy tight, her fingers digging desperately into her flesh. "She's come to get me! They want me back -- I know it!"

"There, there, baby, no one's coming to get you," crooned Lucy, kissing Daphne's face and stroking her hair. "Look -- there's no one there!"

And there wasn't. For, even when they got out of the car and walked back down the grass verge, Daphne clutching Lucy's hand in terror, there was no one to be seen. There was not even a phone box...

"It was here, Luce: a big old-fashioned red telephone box! And she was... right here!" spluttered Daphne. "The blue-haired alien: Melia -- that was her name. She..."

"But love, these days people have their hair in all sorts of colours. That doesn't mean they're aliens. Just some young punk: did she have a mohawk too?"

"No... I mean, that's what I thought at first, Luce -- but then she turned and looked at me. She looked right into my eyes! She's after me, Luce, she wants me back, she -- OH GOD!" Daphne broke down in tears, howling in terror. "DON'T LET THEM TAKE ME AWAY!!!"

The two women, one futa, both female, stood a long while by the side of the road, holding each other tight -- one of them beside herself with terror and desperation, and the other doing her best to reassure, until slowly Daphne's tears subsided, and Lucy was able to say, "Come on, Daph, you must admit, never mind the blue-haired alien, there's not even a phone box. You must have been imagining it. My fault for getting you all hot and horny whilst you were driving. Let me drive now. Let's get you where you need to be, get you a nice cup of tea, or a little snifter of brandy. There's no one here -- see?" She gestured up and down the empty soft shoulder.

Daphne nodded, smiling weakly. "Of course, you're right, love. Thank you. You put up with so much from me, don't you?" She wiped the last of her tears away and laughed nervously, before standing up tall again.

"You're worth it, my love. We're together forever -- remember?"

~

Schwester! Geliebte! sang the tenor.

Actually, this isn't half bad, thought Lucy to herself, from her mid-stalls seat. In Act I, Siegmund, played by a fine tall SwedishHeldentenor, had rescued Sieglinde from the clutches of her abusive husband, played by a huge bearded Bulgarian with a voice like a choir of trombones. It was now Act II, the hapless pair were on the run, and the now-pregnant Sieglinde had collapsed with exhaustion. The divine warrior-maid Brünnhilde, played by Daphne, looking both gorgeous and terrifying in her black leather-and-chain armour, had arrived on stage, heralded by a quintet of Wagner tubas punctuated by funereal timpani rolls, to announce to Siegmund his doom, in a voice as bewitching as it was menacing: