Metamorphoses Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daphne laughed, before taking Lucy by one hand and gently leading her out of the kitchen.

Auf linden Lüften leicht und lieblich, Wunder webend er sich wiegt...

"Und zat means: 'I am zo horny," Lucy smirked as she glanced down towards Daphne's crotch, "my big futa cockist schtiff as a fucking girder!'"

Daphne led Lucy through the living room, down the corridor, and into the bedroom.

Durch Wald und Auen weht sein Atem, weit geöffnet lacht sein Aug'...

"'Achtung, Daphne! Ven you sing like zat, you make me all horny too!" giggled Lucy, as Daphne pushed her back onto the bed.

Aus sel'ger Vöglein Sange süß er tönt, holde Düfte haucht er aus... sang Daphne, as she slipped out of her dress and underwear, shaking her long dark hair loose and releasing her eight-inch cock, which was, as Lucy predicted, already stiff with joyous excitement.

"Zo fuckink horny, my pretty pinkmuschi is gettink all vetund dribbly!" teased Lucy, as she too undressed and lay back, legs spread.

Seinem warmen Blut entblühen wonnige Blumen, Keim und Sproß entspringt seiner Kraft!

sang Daphne, as Lucy laughed: "Fuck me, my love! Fill me up viz zat great big futa cock! Ram it into my fuckink cunt and make me schcream mit pleasure!"

And so Daphne did just that. And as she climbed on top of Lucy and slid her cock deep into her moist depths, Lucy pulled her down and held her tight, so that her fiancée's heavy futa balls slapped against her perineum, her cockhead lodged itself hard against her cervix, and the base of her shaft ground firmly against her clitoris. "I'm going to hold you right here, Daph," said Lucy, her silly mock-German accent discarded and her voice trembling with unmasked emotion. "Grind your cock deep inside, where I can squeeze you tight, where you can't escape me, where I will never let you go, so that no one -- no stupid fucking messengers from another world, no Valkyries in fake chain mail, no blue-haired aliens -- no one at all can ever part us! Daphne, my wondrous warrior-maid, love me, and fuck me, and marry me, and make me yours forever -- OH GODDDDDD!!"

And so Lucy came, her cunt spasming joyously, desperately, around her beloved's cock. And Daphne came too, her sweet futa seed filling her fiancée with life and happiness and truth. And they embraced long and hard, feeling their spasms ebb and flow and slowly die away, till they found themselves gazing into each other's eyes, knowing that, truly, they were one flesh.

And in that moment, nothing mattered except the present. And it was beautiful.

To be continued...