Metamorphosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We struck up a conversation with a couple about our age. Giselle was almost as beautiful as Rosie with larger breasts and darker skin. Her husband, Jeffery, had the beginning of a middle-aged bulge and a relaxed penis almost as large as my erection. At one point, Giselle commented to Rosie, "Honey, has anyone ever told you how incredibly beautiful you are?"

I smiled as Rosie answered, "I get that sometimes."

"Is it your first time here?" Giselle continued.

"Is it that obvious?" asked Rosie.

"I know exactly how you're feeling. I felt the same way myself the first time we were here. Don't worry, it will pass quicker than you can say 'pass the sun block.'"

"Thanks for the encouragement," said Rosie. "I have only one question. Why are so many of the women carrying a towel?"

"It's a matter of biology. It serves to protect both their dignity and the furniture."

By the time we left the bar, Rosie wasn't thinking about her lack of clothing, she was thinking about something to eat. On the way back to our room, I asked Rosie how she felt about walking about outside in the nude.

"It's incredibly liberating. It's definitely more natural than wearing clothing. You may have created a monster by bringing me here."

"In what way?"

"Wait until we get home. You'll see then."

Back in the room, we put on acceptable clothing for the restaurant. Except for the bars and clubs, the restaurants required clothing.

We rode the elevator down with four naked women. I was surprised at my minimal reaction to the closeness and unavoidable touching in the small elevator. We went to a seafood restaurant and were seated immediately. Rosie and I noticed that the definition of 'clothing' was stretched by many of the guests. Several women wore mesh or see through blouses without bras, their skirts were shorter than tennis skirts and sans panties. We marveled at the loose dress code as we ate.

Back in the room, we debated what to do next. I suggested we go back to the bar and when Rosie began to look for something appropriate to wear, I laughed and reminded her that the only choices she needed to make was footwear and the color of her towel. I ended up behind her, reached around her torso, kissed her neck and palmed her breasts. One thing led to another and we left the room thirty minutes later than we originally planned. The towel was necessary.

We sat at a small round table on the dry side of the swim up bar. Rosie sat on her towel. We sipped our drinks and watched the huge variety of body types and ages having fun in the pool and walking around the area. Giselle tapped me on the shoulder and when I turned around, she asked, "May we join you?"

Giselle sat between Rosie and me one side of the table and Jeffery sat between us on the other side. A server in not much more than a jockstrap took their drink orders and refill orders for us. Conversation between the four of us was easy and natural. Naturally, I couldn't help stealing a peek at Giselle's breasts once in a while. Rosie caught me once and kicked me under the table. Giselle noticed and said, "It's all right Rosie. I'm flattered he thinks enough about my breasts that he wants to look at them. Pretty soon he'll want to touch them and it makes my towel wet."

Jeffery laughed at Giselle's reaction and even hardier at Rosie's. "Its fine, Bill. Giselle loves the attention and I'm good with it. Don't be shy. Look all you want and even touch them if you feel the urge."

"You're kidding, right?" asked Rosie.

"Actually, I'm not and I'd touch yours if you'd let me," stated Jeffery.

Rosie looked at me with a "do you believe these two?" expression.

"What do you think?" I asked Rosie. "Up for a little touching?"

Rosie was speechless for a moment. "Do you really want to touch Giselle's breasts?" she asked.

"They certainly are appealing and I think Giselle would like me to touch her breasts," I replied.

"And you don't have a problem with Jeffery touching my breasts?"

"That's your decision. I wouldn't force you but I'll bet you'll enjoy being touched as much as Jeffery would enjoy touching you."

"I don't want to be a spoil sport. How do we go about this?" Rosie conceded.

Giselle turned her chair toward me and moved closer. I turned toward Giselle. Rosie watched and did the same between her and Jeff. Without another thought, I reached up and gently lifted one of Giselle's breasts in my hand. Giselle closed her eyes; her head moved back and her chest pushed against my hand. My other hand held her other breast and she breathed heavily. Things got interesting when I felt one of Giselle's hands on my cock. I withdrew my hands before I reacted too strongly, took a deep breath and said, "Thank you. Your breasts are everything I imagined."

I looked at Rosie. Her eyes were closed and she was scarcely breathing. Jeffery was holding one of her breasts in a hand and was sucking on her other nipple. When he noticed Giselle and me watching, he stopped, leaned back and said, "Thank you, Rosie. Incredible."

"Thank you, Jeffery," she responded.

Conversation continued almost as if nothing had happened except that neither woman moved her chair back to their original position. We ordered more drinks. Giselle's hand would occasionally wander over the table to touch my hand and under the table seeking my cock. I noticed Jeffery's hand disappeared under the table next to Rosie and wondered what he was seeking. Rosie was doing her best to look calm and collected.

Suddenly, Giselle asked, "Have you guys seen the Playroom?"

"Playroom?" What's the Playroom?" asked Rosie.

I had read about the Playroom but hadn't told Rosie about it, saving it for a later conversation. I hadn't expected things to progress this far so soon.

"It's over by the tennis courts. Come on. Let's go over there and I'll show you," said Giselle enthusiastically.

We got up and headed through a park toward the Playroom. On the way, I asked Rosie, "Are you alright?"

"My towel's a mess," she answered.

"That answers my question," I said.

"It's your fault," she added.

"How so?"

"You wanted to touch her tits."

"And you wanted Jeffery to touch yours."

"I wouldn't go that far."

"But you liked it."

"I did."

"And you're not upset about it."

"I'm not."

"The Playroom is more of the same and more. If you're uncomfortable, we can leave. Your call."

"And more?" she asked.

"You'll see. Don't be shocked."

"I'll try not to be."

At the Playroom, I let Giselle lead Rosie inside while I hung back with Jeffery. The dimly lit Playroom had a half dozen queen sized beds along one wall and a huge, glass enclosed shower on another wall. There was a cozy area in the back with room for a dozen or more people and what looked like a dungeon area beyond that.

Half of the beds were occupied. On two of them, naked couples were intimately wrapped around each other and on another, two elderly ladies were providing a younger gentleman with an unforgettable experience.

Rosie's hand when to her mouth. "Oh. I don't think I'm ready for this, yet."

Giselle led Rosie back out of the room. I lingered watching the threesome for a moment more, before I followed.

"What do you say we go back to our room and relax," suggested Jeffery.

"Our room has a hot tub," said Rosie. "Why don't we go there?"

Unanimously, we all headed back across the park to our building.

"Bill," said Rosie to me on the way back. "They just fuck like that in front of other people?"

"They're probably not too aware of what's going on around them. Just what's in front of them."

"Then why the need for a Playroom?"

"There are things there not in any of the rooms and it's large enough for parties."

"By parties, you mean orgies?" Rosie asked for clarification.

"Probably. We don't have to go back."

"I didn't say I didn't want to go back. I just want to work up to it."

"Is your suggestion of the hot tub working up to it?"

"Who knows? Let's let nature take its course," she said.

We rode up in the elevator with the same naked women as we rode down with. I was against the back wall and one of them backed up against me. She put her hands behind her back and fondled my cock during the short ride. I'm sure it was deliberate and I wondered if I would encounter her later in the week. I coded us into our room. Giselle noticed the messy bed. "I see you guys got an early start," she observed.

"Just a warm up," answered Rosie.

I was having trouble following the conversation. Rosie was responding in a way I never thought possible. Where I originally thought she might not warm up to the possibilities quickly, now I wondered if I was ready. Bill led the parade through the room and out on the deck.

I stopped at the fully supplied refrigerator and grabbed four imported beers for us. By the time I got to the deck, Bill had the hot tub bubbling and the heater on. The water was warm from the sun but not hot. However, it wasn't too cool to soak in.

I helped Rosie over the edge of the tub and then Giselle. Bill and I climbed in separately. We sat around the edge of the tub. Rosie clung close to me on my right and Giselle snuggled up to me on my left. Bill sat close to Giselle. We were all on one side of the tub with room for at least two more on the other side.

I sat back and took a slug of my beer. Rosie sipped her beer, put it on the edge of the tub, put an arm around my neck and her other hand on my cock. I responded as you might expect in spite of the cool water. I closed my eyes and let my body relax into Rosie's hand.

Giselle was moving next to me. I felt her hand on my thigh and move up my leg where she discovered Rosie's hand already busy. She leaned forward and asked Rosie, "May I?"

Rosie looked at me. I leaned over and kissed her using my tongue to send a message. "It's okay," I mouthed silently. Rosie let go of my cock and her hand was quickly replaced by Giselle's. Giselle had one foot on the bottom of the hot tub, one knee on the seat and she leaned in to kiss me while she stroked my erection. Jeffery was looking directly into Giselle's backside barely inches away. He leaned in and ran his tongue over the puffy labia extending from between Giselle's thighs.

Rosie had a far-away look on her face. Her features reflected both apprehension and hunger. She slid around on the seat until she was next to Bill. Bill was beginning to stand up behind Giselle, intending to push into her pussy from behind.

Rosie interrupted him and pushed him up on the edge of the tub. On her knees on the seat and between Jeffery's legs, Rosie took his erection in her hand and kissed the top of it with intent. Erect, Bill was not much larger than I was. That was encouraging for Rosie. She was an expert at oral sex practicing with me every chance she got. She could take me into her throat without gagging and she knew she could do the same with Jeffery.

Jeffery reacted audibly as Rosie's throat swallowed the end of his erection. Giselle looked over her shoulder to see what had caused Jeffery's exclamation. Satisfied he was in good hands, she spread her legs and straddled me in the hot tub. She leaned in and kissed me while sliding slowly down on my erection until I was fully inside her under the water. The kiss expanded to exchanging tongues and spit.

Giselle began pumping up and down vigorously on me. The waves she caused overpowered the action of the hot tub and splashed on Rosie's ass that was partly in the water. Rosie looked over her shoulder and noticed her man was well taken care of. She climbed up on the edge of the hot tub next to Jeff and whispered, "Fuck me."

Jeff slid off the edge of the tub, stood on the seat between Rosie's legs and, using one hand, ran the saliva dampened head of his erection between the wet lips of her pussy. Rosie moved her hips forward. Jeff responded and his cock slipped easily into Rosie. They pushed in unison until he was buried as far as he could go.

Rosie's mind was hysterical and her body was inflamed. "My God," she thought, "he's fucking me!

"A man is fucking me!

"A man I've known for less than eight hours is fucking me!

"I don't even know his last name and he's fucking me!

"On my God, it feels so good. He's fucking me!"

Her body was responding as never before. Jeff's movement was pushing almost every button she had leading to an orgasm. She wrapped her legs around his hips and used her heels against his cheeks to encourage him deeper and faster. She changed her position slightly and he began hitting the one place that was guaranteed to cause her to spasm uncontrollably.

The friction of his cock against the front wall of her pussy, behind her clitoris was on fire.

"Fuck me, go deeper!

"Fuck me, go harder!

"Fuck me, go faster!"

Rosie put her fist into her mouth in an attempt to quell the vocal explosion that she knew would accompany her orgasm. The orgasm began as a quivering deep inside her and the tsunami that was her orgasm erupted from her loins, through her body, bounced off her coccyx and set her spine on fire as it rose through her body. It bounced off her primitive, reptilian brain and coursed back down her back, through her torso and slammed into her pussy, releasing fluid from every gland she had.

As she recovered, she realized the man fucking her was still stroking away inside her. She determined to finish him. She squeezed her vaginal muscles, causing him to push harder just to continue moving inside her but he was undeterred. She squeezed harder until her body shook with the effort and he still fucked her. Her determination also restarted the quivering that she knew led to another orgasm.

She tried to control him and lost control of herself. She felt her orgasm reach the edge beyond which it was unstoppable. "Damn you. Don't fight me. Relax, fuck me and let yourself go," she shouted.

Her orgasm was rushing across her body and up her spine again. Her brain stem was unprepared for the onslaught and she almost blacked out as the wave of euphoria rebounded and started rushing down her spine a second time. Her orgasm collided with the hard cock fucking her and she felt it pulsing, its hot fluid splashing back against the flood of her own secretions.

Rosie and Jeff fell apart, exhausted from their combined efforts. Jeff slid down on the seat of the hot tub in the warming water and Rosie slid in front of him. He put his arms around her and held her tits as they tried to normalize their breathing.

Next to them, the wave machine that was Giselle, was still riding my cock for all she was worth. They watched as Giselle shuttered and moaned through another orgasm. I was leaning back with my eyes closed and my mouth open, breathing hard and trying to hold it all together before every nerve in my cock, balls and prostate fired.

Giselle was as determined as Rosie to bring her partner to completion. Abandoning her attempts to fuck me to completion, she bounced off me, slipped to her knees in the water between my legs and plunged her head underwater to suck on my erection.

She worked on me for over thirty seconds before she came up for air. She inhaled a deep breath and plunged down on me a second time. She repeated every thirty or forty seconds until she felt me begin to shift my hips, readying myself for my orgasm. She buried her face in the water and her mouth on my erection for the last time. Rosie and Jeff could see Giselle's cheeks implode as she sucked my cock with strength beyond her previous efforts.

It took over thirty seconds before I capitulated and when I did, it was spectacular. My hips pushed up against Giselle's face and I erupted in her mouth under the water. Her cheeks expanded with my effort. Seven or eight pulses later, I was done and so was Giselle. Her head broke the surface of the water, gasping for breath. She almost choked on the ounces of my semen in her mouth as she attempted to get her breath. The cloudy fluid seeped over her lower lip and dripped on her breasts.

She closed her mouth to quell the flow and stood in front of me to show me the contents of her mouth. She looked into my eyes and swallowed, twice and then kissed me, open-mouthed, pushing the remaining fluid into my mouth.

Giselle settled down on the tub seat, leaned against me facing Rosie and Jeff. She pulled my arms around her body and put my hands on her tits. I shifted until we were comfortable and I squeezed Giselle's tits as I watched Jeff squeeze Rosie's tits. We sat in the tub for quite a while, fondling the other man's wife and watching the strands of escaped orgasmic fluids swirl in the water.

Rosie was the first to break the reverie. She had to pee and announced it as she separated herself from Jeff, climbed out of the tub and headed for the bathroom. We watched through the open sliding glass doors of the room and the clear glass of the bathroom walls, as she sat on the toilet, peed, shook off a few lingering drops and patted herself dry with a few squares of paper.

Rosie walked back to the hot tub and looked over the rim. "That water doesn't look particularly inviting," she said. "I vote we move inside," and headed back into the room. Jeff followed her as she sat on the sofa but kept going, headed for the bathroom.

Giselle gave me a lingering, more to come style, kiss and suggested we join Rosie and Jeff inside. I followed Giselle into the room. Rosie was half lounging on the sofa and Jeff was visible through the clear glass of the shower. I slid under Rosie's legs on the sofa and moved over to leave Giselle room. Instead, Giselle headed for the bathroom and stepped into the shower with her husband.

Rosie and I watched, transfixed by the sexy couple showering in front of us. Giselle gently held Jeff's penis as he peed in the shower and then washed him thoroughly with a washcloth and the shower gel on the wall. Giselle peed and Jeff did the clean up honors for her. They kissed and fondled but, in spite of Giselle's best efforts with both hands and mouth, Jeff remained at ease. Giselle, on the other hand, looked ready for action.

As we watched, I gently stroked Rosie's pussy in my lap and thumbed her clitoris. She moaned softly, closed her eyes and missed most of the action in the shower. Eventually, Giselle and Jeff shut off the shower, dried each other and came back into the room. Jeff waved good-bye and headed for the door.

"Where's Jeff going?" I asked.

"He's a one and done kinda guy," Giselle told me. "He's headed back to our room."

"After what I watched between him and Rosie in the hot tub, I'm not surprised," I offered.

"I was impressed," Giselle added. "We may not see him again for two days."

"How about you?" I asked.

"I'd like to stay with you guys for a while, if that's okay with you?" she answered.

Rosie opened her eyes. "Is that okay with you?" I asked her.

"Oh, yeah," she exclaimed looking at Giselle standing in front of her with her hands on her hips, her nipples at attention and her pussy just inches from Rosie's face. She licked her lips in anticipation.

My mind flashed back to the scene in the Playroom of the two ladies and the single man. "Could something like that be in my future," I wondered.

Giselle looked at Rosie and me on the sofa and the space I had left for her next to me. "This looks kinda awkward. I suggest we move to the bed."

It didn't take convincing. Rosie immediately rolled of the sofa and headed for the oversized bed. Together, Rosie and Giselle removed the spread and folded down the light blanket and top sheet. Rosie climbed in one side of the bed.

"You're in the middle," said Giselle to her and Rosie slid over to make room for one of us on either side of her. I watched for the next ninety minutes as Giselle took an orgasmic tour of pleasure on Rosie's body and then, in act two, allowed Rosie return the favor. They never forgot I was there. Throughout, they kissed me, fondled me, blew me and generally kept my attention. By the time they were done with each other, I was erect to the point of pain and anxious to get into the action.