Metamorphosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They pushed me into the center of the bed in preparation for act three. "Who's first?" asked Giselle.

"I think we should share," suggested Rosie. "Better yet, a contest."

"A contest? What does that mean?" asked Giselle.

"Yeah, what does that mean?" I emphasized.

"We fuck him for two minutes each until he cums. Winner gets to fuck him first next time."

"Deal," said Giselle. "Prepare to wait your turn," she added.

"You think you'll win?" asked Rosie.

"I do. You don't have a chance," challenged Giselle.

"You saw what I did to Jeff. You want to make a side bet?" rejoindered Rosie. "Loser has to fuck him at least once a day while we're here."

"I have a real incentive to lose," analyzed Giselle.

"And I have an incentive to win, so I can watch," insisted Rosie.

"Look, let's just screw the bet and fuck him in rotation until he cums. Either way, I promise to fuck him every day both of us are here and you can watch if you want to."

"And Jeff?"

"He can watch too, if he wants to. Maybe, he'll just fuck you instead."

While Rosie considered Giselle's proposal, I spoke up. "What about me? Don't I get a say in the matter?"

Rosie looked at me. "Do you have a problem with it?"

"No," I said.

"Then you've had your say." To Giselle she said, "Who goes first?"

The whole scene seemed surreal to me. Throughout the conversation, Rosie was stroking my erection to insure I hadn't lost interest. They settled the question by playing one round of Rock/Paper/Scissors and Giselle settled down on me, taking me deep into her pussy.

Two minutes later, Rosie announced, "My turn."

"Damn, he's close. I almost had him," she said. Giselle reluctantly lifted off me and Rosie replaced her. Giselle began watching the clock on the nightstand.

Two minutes later, they changed shifts. Giselle was wrong. Neither one of them had an advantage. Neither one of them was getting me close to my losing composure. If anything, the short breaks between fucking the women allowed me some recovery time and extended the drama.

After a half dozen rounds, Giselle suggested a change. She got on her knees next to me and invited me to enter her from behind. She grabbed a pillow for her head and put her ass far up in the air for me. Rosie agreed and did the same next to her. Two minutes fucking Giselle and two minutes fucking Rosie, only this time I was doing the moving between them. The women also took advantage of their positions to kiss each other and fondle each other breasts.

Twenty minutes later, Giselle suggested another change. "This could take all night. I suggest one of us finish him off and the other one waits until later to make him cum again."

"Who goes first?" asked Rosie.

After a second round of Rock/Paper/Scissors, Rosie rolled on her back, lifted her legs high over her head and pulled me on top of her. I'd never felt Rosie so hot and so wet. She was forty-two years old and married to me for eighteen of those years. I slid into her and her legs immediately came around my hips and her heels dug into my ass. She pulled and pushed with me, emphasizing each stroke with her legs and her arms around my chest. Giselle aided in my eventual capitulation by fondling my balls and sucking them into her mouth and slowly pushing them out with her tongue.

I could feel Rosie climaxing under me. My moment came when Giselle licked my ass hole and pushed a finger inside against my prostate. Until that moment, I didn't know I had a hair trigger. I shot everything I had accumulated since the hot tub deep into Rosie's pussy. She shouted in victory, squeezed my erection and pushed the accumulating ooze alongside my cock until it ran down her thighs and dripped on the bed.

The women high-fived each other. I should have been embarrassed but I was having too much fun to care. I like contests. Even more when I couldn't lose.

Much later, after we slept for a while, Giselle and I had a long, sensual, fuck. Nothing fancy, just me between her uplifted legs and Rosie adding her contributions, fondling my balls, Giselle's tits and kissing both of us.

Near the end, Giselle told Rosie to, "Stick your finger up his ass."

After Giselle did the same thing, I was ready for Rosie and her nimble finger. I withstood her first onslaught but succumbed to a two-fingered salute. Giselle loved the result and came with me.

I woke up in the morning with two women draped over my body. I had my arms around them and they were sleeping with one leg each over my legs and their heads on my chest. Rosie was snoring lightly and Giselle had one hand gripping my deflated penis.

I had to pee and getting up was not going to be easy. I kissed Giselle on her forehead, twice, before she woke up and looked up at me.

"I have to pee," I told her.

She squeezed my cock more tightly in response.

"That's not helping," I said.

Giselle slowly rolled off me and sat on the bed alongside me. I slid from under Rosie and managed to get off the bed. I walked quickly to the bathroom and stood in front of the toilet. Giselle watched me through the glass wall of the bathroom as I peed. I shook off the last drops. When I turned, I saw Giselle smiling at me. I waved my limp penis at her and washed my hands.

By the time I got back to the bed, Rosie was awake and sitting on the bed alongside Giselle. "Good morning," she said. "I think it's wonderful that we're all still here this beautiful morning," she added.

Giselle looked at both of us. "Who goes first?" she asked.

"Whoa," I interjected. "Nobody goes first, or last. I need to get nourishment and some actual recovery time."

"Spoil sport," said Rosie.

We showered together in the large shower. We all went first and last, only just for the fun of it. Rosie headed for the breakfast buffet while Giselle headed for her room and Jeff. After breakfast, Rosie and I took a lingering walk on the beach. Neither of us was the least self-consciousness. Rosie glowed as we walked. Sex was obviously a great incentive for her and feeling comfortable naked in public an acceptable consequence.

As we walked, she frequently pointed out women to me and asked if I would like to fuck them. She had excellent taste and, honestly, I couldn't respond negatively so I just smiled at her. She was an equal opportunity identifier and suggested several men saying, "I would like to fuck him," or "Look at the package on that guy." Her statements didn't require a response from me but I thought, "I wonder what his wife looks like."

We stopped at the bar just after noon for our first complementary cocktail of the day. We were sitting looking at the ocean and the naked bodies in the foreground, when Giselle walked up and sat down at our table.

"Hi," said Rosie.

"Hi," Giselle said in return. She turned to me. "I'm here to fulfill my promise to you last night."

"Rosie?" I asked.

"You two go ahead. I'll wait here until you get back. Maybe I'll get lucky," she added.

Giselle became my lunchtime appetizer for the rest of the week. Rosie shared that she was more than just lucky during my absences. She admitted to fucking one of the young attendants behind some bushes on the beach and she shared some quality time with two other couples in their rooms. She really enjoyed gamboling on her own and encouraged me to do the same. I struck out with the scantily clad, overly busty, bar maid but she was glad to point out a college sophomore, table server who gave me an extended tour of one of the beach cabanas and more.

I connected with an elderly couple on Wednesday afternoon and went back to their room with them. They admitted to spending time the previous afternoon with Rosie and wanted to get to know me better. I did my best. I left them asleep on their bed.

Every morning, when we returned to our room from breakfast, there were fresh sheets on the bed, clean towels in the bathroom and the hot tub had been drained, cleaned and refilled. The rest of the week, we met numerous couples for drinks, conversation and intercourse. Every night, Rosie turned on the hot tub heat before we left for dinner. Giselle and Jeff occupied Tuesday and Thursday nights and the other evenings and, some nights, were one time encounters with couples of various skills and ages.

Giselle and Jeff were leaving Saturday morning. We weren't leaving until Sunday. Giselle spent all night with us on Friday night and left early to pack. Jeff was still recovering from Thursday's activities. Giselle made sure we had her contact information and she had ours. It turned out we were almost neighbors, living in nearby states only three hours away by car.

Saturday night, Rosie and I spent together in the hot tub, the shower and the bed. We made it a special night, concluding the week together and preparing to continue our life at home.

Sunday morning, we packed to leave. We packed our clothing, already as clean and folded as they were when we got there. "I don't know why we brought so much stuff we didn't need," she stated tongue in cheek. The resort van took us back to the airport and we headed home. On the flight, I did some mental arithmetic concerning the trip. Excluding my time with Rosie, I calculated that I'd spent about one hundred dollars for each time I'd gotten laid. Not bad when you consider all the other extras included.

At home, Rosie instituted some immediate changes. Before we could even unpack, Rosie adjusted all the blinds and window coverings in the house to minimize views from outside, removed her traveling clothes and put nothing else on. It was instantly clear to me that she intended to live a naturalist life style at home and when she encouraged me to take off my clothes as well, I had little excuse not to.

She also wore a minimum of clothing whenever we had to leave the house. For example, when she went grocery shopping that first afternoon at home, she wore a simple shift dress with a short skirt and a v-neck neckline and sandals. No bra. No panties.

When we went out to dinner, she changed to a plunging neckline also without underwear. She discovered an affinity for teasing clerks, waiters and other service employees to a peek of her tits whenever she felt the urge to do it and she felt the urge often.

If we had a need for a technician to service any of the household appliances, she put on a loosely tied robe and entertained them while they worked. Her only concession to me was that she wouldn't fuck any of them.

Rosie also began to plan another visit to the resort in Jamaica. She had absolutely enjoyed every minute of our all-inclusive vacation and wanted to return as soon and as often as possible. I told her it was very expensive and she began to save everything she could so we could afford it. After a painful and long examination of our budget, she believed we could manage a trip once a year.

She also coordinated with Giselle, planning to visit Jamaica on the same dates and getting together at other times during the year. She told me Jeff and Giselle would be visiting us for a weekend in about three weeks.

She also began another project, wondering if there were other Hedonistic couples closer to home than Jeff and Giselle. I don't know if her efforts have borne fruit yet but I'm sure, if they're out there, Rosie will find them. I hope it doesn't take too long. She's not the only one missing variety in the bedroom.

Finally, Rosie can't get enough sex. Every day, all day, she'd prefer fucking to reading or watching TV. We now have a gardener. I don't disagree with her. I'd be a fool to discourage her. We spend hours just holding each other, fondling and probing each other's bodies.

She's sworn not to seek sex, even a harmless kiss or squeeze, with anyone, man or woman, without including me in the mix. I believe her. I have no choice. I've made the same commitment to her and I intend to keep it. There is this young busty intern at work who keeps flirting with me. So far it's relatively harmless. If it goes any further, I'll have to tell Rosie about her. I know she'll love the girl's tits. I'll have to find out if she has a husband or significant other for Rosie.

The changes in Rosie this spring and summer are incredible. With my encouragement, her metamorphosis from a beautiful, but overly cautious, puritanical matron to a beautiful, sexy, full of life woman with an appreciation of her own body and how she can use it to influence both men and women, is complete.

At least, I think it's complete. She's come further than I ever expected. I can live with that. Actually, I want to live with that. I want nothing more than living with Rosie.

However, Giselle is cuming in three weeks.