Metamorphosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't think they realized it was my finger and after a bit more exploring I slowly withdrew my now slick digit and sucked it seductively. James was watching me and smiling.

I grinned at him, "Put it in her now!"

His smile got bigger and he got off his knees and climbed onto the bed over Sue's body. He had to brace himself with his arms and his cock wasn't at the correct angle, which gave me another opportunity to get involved.

I reached between his legs and took hold of his rigid pole, aiming it at Sue's opening. James wasted no time and when he felt his glans slot into position he pushed forwards and sank into her.

Sue clearly wasn't used to a cock the size and shape of my husband's and James took his time only going somewhat deeper each time before pausing and withdrawing a bit once more. Both he and Mark moaned as he encountered that bulge I'd felt and I pictured Mark's penis being compressed as James's cock slid over it, the two organs only separated by a thin membrane.

Sue was whimpering continually as James continued his quest to get every inch of his cock into her. When he finally succeeded, he paused to allow her to get used to it.

I stood up and moved to the side of the bed, eager to somehow take part in what would happen next. At some point, Mark's hands had again dropped to the bed and he was gripping the sheets so tightly his knuckles were white.

This left Sue's breasts unattended and I reached out and took hold of the large mounds of flesh. I knew they were fake but I couldn't feel the implants and despite being somewhat too firm they felt wonderful.

James began making the age-old pumping action with his hips and Sue's whimpers soon changed to cries of joy. Her stiff nipples looked so tempting that I couldn't resist taking one into my mouth and suckling on it.

James had the same idea and took care of her other nipple in the same way. Sue seemed to enjoy the unique sensation of having both her breasts stimulated in this way and placed a hand on each of our heads pulling us even further into her breasts.

Her cries turned to screams as she seemed to experience a never-ending orgasm. I wondered what people in the neighbouring rooms would think of the sounds emanating from our room for the second night running.

Mark was equally vocal as his climax hit and despite the weight of his wife and my husband on top of him he still managed to thrust so vigorously from below that they were both lifted. This proved too much for James and he began to pummel Sue's pussy with such force that the bed began to quake and the headboard bang against the wall rhythmically.

This didn't last too long and after one final thrust his body stiffened and he grunted as he released his load.

I pictured his semen shooting from his cock deep within Sue, quickly filling her to the brim and the image was enough to trigger another small orgasm.

With the deed done, we lay in a mass of panting sweaty bodies slowly recovering from the intense pleasure.

I let go of Sue's rigid nipple, giving it a final kiss before sitting back. James did the same and carefully lifted himself off Sue before pulling his spent penis from within her. His cock made a wet popping sound as it came out and Sue's red and gaping pussy released a veritable flood of whitish thick fluid.

James helped pull an exhausted-looking Sue upright and we watched as she lifted herself off her husband's now shrunken penis. Mark was looking equally drained but I was glad to see he had a satisfied expression.

It was then that I noticed our three other friends were all watching us. Frank was still on his back but his penis was now soft and resting on his balls. Jenny was still on her knees, her face turned towards us as it lay on her husband's thigh.

Murray was behind her with his hands on her buttocks. His cock was flaccid and shiny, from his contented expression I instantly knew he'd taken Jenny from behind while we'd been busy.

We stared at each other in silence until we all just into laughter almost simultaneously. Once things settled down everyone got off the bed.

"We've messed up your sheets!" Jenny exclaimed.

I laughed, "don't worry about that, it happened last night and we had them changed."

"We'd better call it a night Sue, early start tomorrow and all," Mark said.

"Thank you all so much," Sue said emotionally, "it's been the best night of my life."

She gave me a hug and a kiss and I enjoyed the feeling of her body pressed against mine. James was next and she gave home the same treatment. I noticed her whisper something to him and made a mental note to ask what she said later.

Mark was a bit more reserved be he also thanked us and shook hands with James before giving me a hug and a peck on the cheek.

As they got dressed, Murray said his goodbyes again thanking us all for including him. He quickly slipped on his things and the three of them left together.

This left us with Jenny and Frank. They seemed in no rush to leave and I was glad as I felt very close to them.

Jenny took my hand, "I hope you don't mind if we stay a bit longer?"

"Of course not!" I replied and saw James nod in agreement.

Jenny grinned and then pulled me closer. I could tell she wanted more and wrapped my arms around her as we kissed. Her soft warm body enveloped me and I'd never experienced a feeling like this.

We shuffled towards the bed and dropped onto it without letting go of each other. I landed on top of her which was probably a good thing as my tiny body would probably have been smothered by hers. We continued kissing and I rolled off her onto my back, she kept her mouth locked on mine and was now leaning over me.

I'd been in this position often with James but unsurprisingly with Jenny, it felt very different. Her tongue continued exploring my mouth and then I felt her hands begin to tease my breasts.

She seemed into this and although I'd never had an interest in having sex with a woman I was finding the sensations more than pleasing.

One of Jenny's hands drifted lower and her fingers soon found my soaking pussy. James was skilled at this but Jenny was in another league. She knew exactly what I needed and within minutes I was screaming from pleasure and to my surprise, I felt myself squirting.

James was equally shocked and gasped as he watched me spraying a clear fluid into the air and all over the sheets. The quantity was quite astonishing and I feared we'd be sleeping on a very damp mattress this evening.

"That's incredible Jenny, you'll have to share your secret! I've tried to get Minami to squirt for years but never managed."

"You need a woman's touch but I can give you some tips later", Jenny said laughing.

I was still recovering when Frank suddenly blurted out, "how do you feel about swapping? Jenny and I have been watching you all day and we'd both love to get intimate."

I smiled at Frank's nervousness and let James answer. He looked at me before replying. Seeing my smile he knew I was ready to go along with anything.

"As you've probably noticed, we're up for pretty much everything!"

Frank and Jenny grinned at each other and he wasted no time. Under James's watchful eyes he moved closer and dropped to his knees.

I could feel his breath between my legs and felt Jenny part my lips as he moved closer. I knew he'd be able to see deeply into my core and the thought of being so exposed excited me even further.

The next thing I knew I felt Frank's tongue delve deeply into me, I gasped as I felt him exploring. His wife removed her hand from between my legs and rolled onto her back beside me. She spread her legs invitingly and I watched James as he moved closer. His cock was throbbing and he glanced at me before taking up the same position as Frank.

I reached out and found Jenny's hand. Our fingers interlocked and she trembled as I saw James's head sink between her legs.

We both began moaning as our respective husbands did their utmost to give us pleasure. Frank was skilful and I felt myself rapidly approaching my climax. Jenny seemed equally enamoured by James's performance and our fingers tightened their grip on each other as we both hit our peaks almost simultaneously.

The room was filled with a cacophony of screams and I again pitied anyone in the neighbouring rooms. Frank and James sat back on their haunches. They looked pleased with themselves as they grinned at each other and then exchanged a few words I didn't catch.

Both of them moved at the same time so I could only imagine they'd agreed on what to do next. They stood up revealing their rampant cocks before climbing onto the bed. Frank's eyes were focused on my tiny breasts that almost disappeared when I lay on my back like this. He licked his lips before leaning over and latching onto my swollen nipple.

I groaned in pleasure as he sucked and used his tongue to tease it. I could feel his hot hard shaft against my thigh and knew it would be long before it would be inside me.

I turned my head slightly to see what James was doing. He had both hands wrapped around one of Jenny's humongous breasts and was squeezing it gently while his mouth worked on her nipple.

Earlier, she'd mentioned to me that her nipples weren't very sensitive but she seemed to be enjoying James's attention. Our husbands were definitely working on some common plan as they both pulled back within moments of each other.

"Get onto your knees ladies!", James requested.

I liked the sound of this and we grinned at each other as we moved into position, heads on the bed facing each other and our arses in the air.

The silence was broken by the sharp sound of twin slaps on our bottoms. Our eyes widened in surprise at the unexpected but rather pleasant sting.

"Harder!" Jenny gasped and within moments we were both treated to a repeat, this time more forcefully and on the other cheek.

I felt my pussy dripping as I pictured red handprints on our buttocks but the next slaps followed swiftly. Jenny and I were both moaning and although there was some pain it was nothing compared to the pleasure.

Our hot stinging Arses were treated to a series of wet kisses and licks before a brief pause. I glanced back and saw Frank and James aligning themselves for the next step.

My body shook with anticipation of the impending penetration and I wasn't disappointed when I felt Frank's substantial penis slid smoothly into me.

Jenny cried out as James did the same to her. Frank's straight cock didn't give me quite the intense stimulation I got from James's curved penis but it still felt great.

I could feel the build-up to another orgasm when Frank suddenly withdrew. The sudden emptiness just as I was getting close was disappointing but before I could protest I felt a pair of hands grip my arse and the familiar feeling of James's cock stretching my pussy as its entire length was thrust into me.

I screamed and Jenny did the same as Frank presumably took his rightful place inside her. Our husbands pounded into us mercilessly, making the bed judder and their wives whimper. The sound of twin slaps as flesh hit flesh echoed through the room until there was silence as they switched places once again.

They were driving us out of our minds! I can't speak for Jenny but my pussy was gushing and I knew it would only take a few more strokes before it erupted.

Thankfully, James and Frank must have been equally close as they didn't switch again. Instead, I felt Frank tighten up his grip on my arse as he upped the tempo a final time.

I'm sure my eyes rolled into my head and I may have fainted for a moment as the strongest orgasm so far washed over me. When my senses returned the room was silent except for the sound of panting.

Jenny's eyes were closed and I could see she was drooling slightly. I imagined I looked much the same.

Feeling a light caress on my buttocks I turned to find James gently stroking the fleshy orbs. He was looking at me with concern but his expression quickly changed and I grinned at him.

He leaned over and kissed my sensitive pussy, making me shudder. I was done for the night and slowly lowered my arse to the bed. Jenny seemed equally exhausted and we lay next to each other enjoying the gentle caresses from our husbands.

"That was the best sex ever!" Jenny mumbled.

"I agree, you did well boys!"

We heard chuckling from our men and I rolled onto my back to look at them. Unsurprisingly, both their cocks were flaccid and coated with our excretions.

"Who's idea was that?" I asked.

The guys looked at each other with grins on their faces.

"It was a joint effort!" James said.

I opened my arms and James climbed onto the bed for a cuddle. We kissed and whispered how much we loved each other. Frank and Jenny were doing the same and was the perfect end to the perfect evening.

A short time later we got off the bed and our guests put on their robes and left. We agreed to meet up again in the future and I had a feeling it would happen sooner rather than later.

James called reception and asked for another change of sheets this time not bothering to spill anything else as an excuse.

"I want to shower with you," I told him as we waited.

"OK, they said it would just be a few minutes so we can wait together."

"Thank you for tonight, you were incredible as always."

I grinned and kissed him, "no need to thank me, James, I enjoyed it just as much as you!"

We embraced and kissed each other until a knock on the door interrupted us.

We didn't bother putting anything on before James opened the door. It was the same guys as the previous evening and they smiled as they took in our nudity and the obvious signs of recent sexual activity.

As they busied themselves with stripping the sheets I noticed some discarded clothing and a towel on the floor next to the bed. I thought nothing of walking over and bending to pick them up.

When I turned around I found three men staring at me with big grins on their faces. I looked at James and just winked and nodded towards the bathroom.

I smiled at the two staff and followed my husband into the bathroom.

"Why were you all looking at me like that?"

"You just gave us a wonderful view Minami!"

I blushed but smiled, "you're welcome but it wasn't by design, I just picked up those things without thinking."

James chuckled, "that, and the fact that your pussy and arse are still gaping, is what made it so special."

My blush deepened and I covered my mouth in surprise, "was it really that explicit?"

James nodded, "let's just say we had a more in-depth look than your gynaecologist probably ever got!"

I punched James's arm playfully as we both laughed.

One of the men poked his head through the open doorway and said they were done and wished us a good night. He still had a big smile on his face and I was glad I'd been able to give them some pleasure in what must be a rather tedious job.

When we heard the room door close, James turned on the shower and kissed me as we waited for the water to heat up.

"These have been the most incredible days of my life, Minami and I don't know how to thank you."

"There's no need to thank me, silly! I enjoyed it just as much as you, if not more."

We declared our eternal love before stepping under the warm spray and washing each other.

It truly had been the trip of a lifetime and I had changed into a far happier and more confident person. There was no reason why something similar could not happen again in the future and I was already looking forwards to our next adventures.

The end.

1...67891011