Metamorphosis

Story Info
Shy Japanese wife with body issues becomes sexually open.
40.6k words
4.81
23.5k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shygeek
shygeek
464 Followers

My name is Minami Blake. I'm thirty-two and married to a wonderful man named James Blake who is three years my senior. We met four years ago in Tokyo where I was working as a hotel receptionist and were married soon after. I moved to London and luckily found another job in the hotel industry. Before I get to the actual story I want to give you some background information.

James was staying at our establishment while he attended a conference in the city. I was immediately attracted to the brown-haired, blue-eyed foreigner as he checked in, but far too shy to do anything about it. Anyway, it was forbidden for staff to fraternize with guests and I couldn't risk losing my job or reputation.

It was the first time I'd wished a guest would show an interest in me but sadly James seemed rather reserved and did nothing of the kind. I was still living with my parents and that night, as I lay in bed in my tiny room, I'd fantasized about what it would be like being with a western man. I wasn't a virgin but I was far from experienced. I'd had two boyfriends but only had sex a few times with one of them.

It had been a rather unsatisfactory experience and I believed there had to be more to sex than that. In general, I found Japanese men disappointing and their attitude towards women annoying and old fashioned. My parents were worried about me and kept trying to introduce me to what they considered eligible bachelor but not a single one interested me.

I tried to explain to my parents that there was just no spark with any of these suitors and that I wanted more from a husband. My mother knew I'd had sex with one of my boyfriends and I'd told her it hadn't been at all fulfilling. She'd tried to convince me I was expecting too much and that in real life things were not like the stories in the romance novels that I liked to read when I was younger.

She then confided in me that her feelings for my father had only developed over time and that their lovemaking had never been anything remarkable. Since I'd inherited her physical attributes I shouldn't expect too much from a potential partner and be happy with any man that would be willing to have me. As you can imagine, this was disheartening and took away any confidence I had in my appearance or my ability to attract a mate.

As I matured, I just couldn't accept this. Sure, like my mother and grandmother, I had tiny breasts topped by overly large nipples but apart from that, I thought I was quite pretty and had an otherwise curvy and appealing figure. At school and whenever we'd visited a bathhouse, I'd been self-conscious of my flat chest, but plenty of other Japanese girls suffered from this genetic disadvantage and I couldn't believe all of them had loveless marriages and lacklustre sex.

During my studies at university, I'd briefly considered getting some surgical enhancement but after seeing the results on a fellow student with similar breasts, I quickly gave up that idea! I decided then and there that any man who only wanted me if I looked like something built by Frankenstein was not worth having.

Anyway, these thoughts flashed through my mind as I'd tried to imagine what James Blake looked like under his clothing. I'd only seen two naked men and one erect penis in my life. One was my father and, before you get the wrong idea, his wasn't the erection I was referring to! That belonged to the boyfriend that had taken my virginity. As we lived in such close quarters, our family often saw each other in various stages of undress, there was just no way to avoid it. When I'd been younger we'd lived in an even smaller apartment and I had to share the bedroom with my parents. In all that time I'd never actually seen them make love but I can remember hearing them a few times.

It was always at night when they thought I was asleep. I would hear them whispering, some rustling and then the sheets would begin to move. A few moments later my father would grunt and the movement would stop. Then my mother would leave the bed and go to the bathroom while my father rolled over and began to snore. Sadly, my experiences with my boyfriend had been very similar, except that we'd usually done it in daylight when my parents were out.

I'd always thought that, since western men were generally taller and bigger than Japanese men, they would also have larger sexual organs. In my mind, I tried to conjure up Mr Blakes penis. Would it also be white and bigger than the 10cm my boyfriend had been equipped with? As I'd pictured it in my mind my nipples had grown even bigger than usual and became very sensitive, I could feel my sex swelling and getting hotter and very wet.

I'd never felt this aroused before and my right hand slid between my legs as my left went to work on my nipple. The first touch made me squeal in delight at the sensations coursing through my body and I feared my parents would hear me and know what I was up to. I'd heard no reaction through the thin partition between our rooms and continued my self-pleasuring. I'd been stunned at how wet I was and when I moved my fingers about I'd bumped into something that made me gasp loudly in shock but also pleasure.

I'd very carefully explored this mysterious thing that had appeared out of nowhere, wishing I could turn on the light. Alas, this was not an option as my parents would have instantly noticed. Instead, I relied on my fingers and found that what I was touching was soft but stiff, about as thick as a pencil and 2 or so centimetres long. It was extremely sensitive and as I rubbed and squeezed it I was suddenly overcome by such a feeling of ecstasy that I couldn't stop myself from screaming.

A moment later the sensation was repeated and as I screamed again I felt my sex throb and then begin to squirt fluids all over my bedsheets. I swiftly pulled my hand from between my legs and covered my body with the wet sheets. A moment later the partition opened and I could make out the shape of my parents as they stood in the opening.

My mother had asked, "What's wrong Minami?"

The only answer I'd come up with was "I'm fine. I just had a terrible dream!"

I'd heard my father mutter something about watching too much television and then thankfully the partition closed and they'd returned to bed. As I lay in the wet sheets I realised this was what proper sex must feel like! If just thinking about Mr Blake had provoked such a response how would the real thing feel! I'd shivered in anticipation and excitement and it had taken me a long time before sleep finally took me.

The next morning I'd quickly removed the soiled sheets from my bed and was quite surprised that they didn't smell of urine, in fact, they'd had a rather pleasant musky odour! I thought I'd peed but now I wasn't so sure. Before leaving for work I'd filled and started the washing machine and planned to tell my mother that the dream had made me sweaty.

As I entered the hotel lobby and took up my position behind the reception desk Mr Blake appeared. My heart rate had increased and I tried to act normal as I smiled at him and said "Good morning sir, how can I help you?"

He'd returned my smile and I was so elated I didn't hear what he said! "I'm sorry, I didn't get that" I stuttered in embarrassment.

He'd looked slightly confused and then spoke slowly "I said, can you recommend some places to visit nearby? I have a free day and would like to see some of the city."

Images of me showing him around my hometown flashed before my eyes and before I knew what I was doing I'd blurted out "I can show you if you'd like."

What had I just done! If he complained to the manager I would be disgraced and fired on the spot. On the other hand, if he accepted my offer I'd have to explain why I was leaving work with a guest and the result would be the same.

"Are you alright miss? You look quite Ill?" he'd said with concern.

"I'm sorry, I... um... I don't know why I said that! Please don't be angry."

"Damn, are you taking the offer back? "

"Um, sorry, what?"

"I knew it was too good to be true. I couldn't think of a better way to see Tokyo than with a beautiful local guide."

"Are you serious?"

"I am if you are!"

"Wait here."

My mind was in turmoil but I'd made a life-changing decision. I left my desk and went to the manager's office. Without knocking I entered the small room and said "I resign. Thank you and goodbye."

Before he'd had a chance to react I'd left the office and closed the door. Rushing back to the lobby I said "I'm ready Mr Blake, let me show you Tokyo!"

He beamed in delight and the two of us left the hotel. It ended up being the best day of my life and I won't bore you with all the details. Suffice to say that when I returned home after 11 pm my parents were waiting for me and looking very upset and serious.

"Your boss called here many times. He is extremely angry with you. He said you quit and left work with no warning. What's going on Minami?"

I'd blushed and said, "I'm sorry for bringing our family shame but I met the most wonderful man and spent the day showing him around the city."

My parents had been in shock and were very disappointed in me. It upset me but I knew James was the man for me and that nothing would come between us.

***

Four years on, my parents had forgiven me. Even though we lived so far apart they could see that I'd found a good husband that loved and cared for me. The only thing missing was a few grandchildren. James and I had decided to start a family and I'd stopped using birth control almost one year ago. So far I'd been unable to conceive and it was disappointing but we were going to try naturally for a few more months before taking any further measures. According to the doctor, there was no medical reason and he kept telling us that it would happen sooner or later.

Now that you're up to date I'll tell you a bit more about James. He's of slim build and about 175cm tall. For me he's a giant but compared to other westerners he's only of average height and build. As I'd thought, he was quite reserved and we weren't intimate at all during his first visit to Japan. After he left we communicated on the internet but it wasn't enough and both of us couldn't stand being apart. Three weeks later he was back in Tokyo and on his knees proposing to me!

I hadn't expected it and, although I wanted nothing more than to accept, I felt I owed it to him to be totally honest. I'd said "James, I can't accept yet. We know a lot about each other and I love you more than anything but before you marry me I have to tell you something."

He'd looked worried and later told me he thought I had an incurable disease or something similar. In a way, my problem was incurable but luckily not life-threatening. Of course, I was referring to my lack of breasts. Since we'd never seen each other undressed and I always wore a padded bra, he had no way of knowing. After explaining this to him he'd insisted that he didn't care what I looked like naked. He loved me for who I was and in his eyes, I was the most beautiful woman in the world.

My heart had melted and I'd accepted his proposal on the spot. Our first time together had been on our wedding night and when I saw his penis I was intrigued and more than happy. He was almost as inexperienced as me and we were both extremely nervous as we stood by the bed in our hotel room.

"Um, should I undress first or how shall we do this?" he asked.

"You go first!"

He was blushing as he began to remove his clothes until he was just in his underwear. As he was about to remove this last item of clothing I said "Wait, let me do it!"

He stopped and stood before me with his hands at his sides. I took hold of the elastic and slowly lowered his pants. His penis was a pinkish white colour and much bigger than the two I'd seen before. It hung softly between his legs and unlike my father's or my ex-boyfriend's extended below his large testicles. Another difference was that the pink mushroom-shaped tip was fully exposed. James later explained that his foreskin had been removed as a child due to a medical condition.

I loved the look of it and wanted to touch it but as I reached out, James said "Wait, you get undressed first!"

I stood up and began to do so. By the time I was down to just my bra and panties my hands were shaking and I began to panic. What if he hated me? James could see I was in a state and took me in his arms. "You are beautiful Minami and I love you."

I relaxed slightly and then, full of trepidation, reached back and undid my bra. I held the thickly padded garment over my breasts for a moment before taking a deep breath and discarding it.

I saw his eyes drop to my chest and then he gasped. I resisted the urge to cover myself with my hands and instead stood still and waited for the inevitable look of disappointment to appear on his face. For the rest of my life, I'll remember what happened next. James's expression changed to one of lust and not disgust!

He couldn't take his eyes off me and when I looked between his legs, it was my turn to gasp. The previously soft organ had rapidly changed. It looked at least 17cm long and very thick. It stood horizontally to his body and then curved downward. Not only had it changed in size and shape it was now a darker shade of red and I could see his heartbeat reflected in the pulsing of a large vein along its length.

I was both amazed and terrified. Would this thing even fit inside me? I was torn between wanting to touch it and running away in terror. When I looked at James our eyes met and he said: "Oh my god Minami your breasts are just perfect!"

Judging by how his body had reacted I knew he was telling the truth and a feeling of relief and joy flooded my body. Not wanting to waste another moment I stripped off my panties and we finally stood completely naked before each other. An instant later I was in his arms and then on the bed. Our hands roamed over each other's bodies as we explored every nook and cranny. I could feel his hot and very hard penis as it poked and rubbed against me and when his mouth latched onto one of my nipples I almost fainted in ecstasy.

I was making sounds I'd never heard before and they seemed to spurn James on. Within minutes what had happened in my bedroom under my hand was happening again only infinitely better. My screams echoed throughout the room and I was sure everyone in the hotel could hear me. James seemed delighted with my reaction and didn't mind that I had wet him and the bed. In fact, it excited him even more and he was saying something about me being a squirter.

I was beyond caring at that point and lay spread-eagled on the bed already beyond happy with how things were going. Little did I know that this was only the beginning! James let go of my nipple and begin to move his face down my body, kissing and licking every millimetre. When he got closer to my sex I expected him to stop but to my surprise, he continued and I could feel his hot breath a moment before his tongue began to lick me there.

What I'd felt a moment before was nothing compared to this. I began making those noises again and my hands gripped his head and pulled him even closer. I can't describe what happened when he discovered that wonderful thing that had only made an appearance once before in my life. All I can say is that I was taken to another level of existence and after screaming so loudly that my throat became horse I felt another gush of fluid spray over my new husband before I fainted.

Somewhere in the distance, I could hear a voice calling my name... "Minami, MINAMI! Are you OK?"

My eyes opened and I saw James staring at me worriedly. I smiled and his expression changed to one of relief. "I thought I'd lost you there for a moment!" he said.

I grabbed his face and we kissed deeply. I could taste myself on his lips and found the flavour to be unusual but quite pleasing. When we separated, James said, "You are the most amazing woman in the world!"

I loved hearing this and despite all that I'd just experienced I still wanted more. "Do it now James, I want to feel you inside me!"

He seemed just as eager as me to continue and after licking and kissing my very sensitive nipples he rolled me over onto my front. "Bloody hell, your arse is also fantastic!"

I grinned into the sheet and for the first time agreed with his assessment of my body. I think my bottom is my best feature and I was glad that James agreed. I moaned as I felt his hand begin to massage the large firm globes. No one had ever touched me like this and I could feel another climax approaching rapidly.

James adjusted his position and I suddenly felt his hot penis between my cheeks. It was good but I had a moment of panic as I felt just how big it was. When he began to slide it to and fro, I experienced another new sensation as it stimulated a part of me that I didn't know could cause such pleasurable feelings.

I didn't want him to stop but he suddenly withdrew his penis and positioned it at my hot and very moist opening. This was it! He was going to try and penetrate me. I tried to relax and spread my legs as far apart as I could. James was gentle but when he pushed and failed to get his large tip inside me I began to worry. Instead of forcing things he patiently began to rub it up and down, striking that button of pleasure each time. I was getting closer and closer and when another climax hit me, James used the opportunity to push further inside.

He groaned and exclaimed, "You're so tight, baby!"

I don't know how deep he was, but to me, it felt like someone had pushed a tennis ball into me. It wasn't painful but I felt very stretched. As he began to move back and forth very gently, an amazing thing happened. I felt myself suddenly open up and he was able to slide further and further into me. It felt wonderful and each time he moved his shaft scraped against my little pleasure stick causing me to squeal in delight.

Time stopped for me as I felt my husband's penis going ever deeper until he was finally all the way in. He paused and I was grateful, as it gave me the chance to get accustomed to the giant pulsing rod buried within me. "Oh Minami, you feel so wonderful!"

In response to his words, I exercised my internal muscles and squeezed his organ. He seemed to like it and groaned before beginning to move again. He slowly withdrew nearly all the way and then thrust forwards with great speed. There was a loud slapping noise as our skin came together and I felt his testicles bang against me most delightfully. My outstretched hands gripped the bedsheet as he continued pounding into me and I screamed into the mattress to try and muffle the sound somewhat.

James began to pant and I felt him losing control as his thrusting became more rapid and uncontrolled. Another amazing climax washed over my body and never seemed to end when he suddenly buried himself as far as he could and stopped all motion. Amazingly I felt his organ swell before he grunted loudly and a searing jet of fluid flooded my insides. He grunted again and I felt his penis pulsing as he pumped more and more of his ejaculate into me.

The sensations were so overwhelming that I think I fainted again. When I came around, James was lying on top of me whispering sweet nothings into my ear and kissing my back and neck gently. I was so exhausted I couldn't move. His organ began to soften and popped free with a rather embarrassing sound followed by a flood of warm liquid.

James rolled off me and I saw him rush to the bathroom before returning with a wet flannel. He gently used the pleasantly warm towel to clean me and the mess we'd made on the sheet. I remained immobile wondering if I would ever be able to move again. James disposed of the towel and snuggled up beside me, gently caressing my back and bottom.

"Are you OK Minami? I hope I didn't hurt you?"

shygeek
shygeek
464 Followers