Metamorphosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," she heard Sophie say.

"Sophie usually wins this challenge on account of her double d's, but I think she has some competition from you," sniggered Anna.

"Three, two, one -- go!" shouted Robert.

Both Anna and Sophie sprinted ahead followed by the trotting pony girl.

"Fuck," said Sarah as she realised, she was at a distinct disadvantage as she didn't have legs.

Sarah crawled as fast as she could. By the time she had reached her designated man the other women were already starting their tit-fuck, save for the pony girl -- with her armbinder there wasn't a lot she could do except rub herself against the man's dick.

Sarah took the man's dick and smashed it between her enormous breasts, completely covering it. She furiously started to knead her breasts, working the cock that was between them. She had never given a tit-fuck to Hunter before, not because she was a prude but because her tits were just not big enough.

She could feel the man's member engorge hugely as worked his cock, she threw some spit in between her breasts to help with the lubrication. Sarah needed to win this if she was to escape. She needed food to keep her active and at her peak, ready to take any escape opportunities as they arose.

Suddenly she could hear the man moan in pleasure, and she felt hot semen be shot onto her massive tits. Sarah looked left and she did it! She had made her man cum first and therefore had won the round. She was one step closer for victory, for the first time today she was kind of glad that she had massive cantaloupes.

"Looks like we have a winner," declared Robert. "Well done, Sarah," said Robert as the crowd clapped. There was money being exchanged for the betting that had taken place before the round. There was a brief interlude of five minutes as the guests were give opportunities on what woman they would like to bet on now.

"The next round involves the use of a sybian," announced Robert.

"What's a sybian?" Sarah asked Anna.

"You're about to find out unfortunately, it is basically a masturbatory device for females -- not sure how it will work for you though, I mean do you even have a vagina down there?"

"Of course I do!" said Sarah somewhat indignantly.

"Alright, alright," replied Anna with a smirk on her face.

"The woman who cums first wins," announced Robert.

Each of the women were taken to their sybian. Sarah's was different, instead of sitting on a phallic object Sarah was taken to a table and instructed to lay on her stomach which proved incredibly difficult on account of her massive tits being squashed underneath her. Then her arms were tied underneath the table and her waist was tied as well. Once Robert was sure that Sarah was effectively immobilized on the table, he started the round. Sarah immediately felt pleasure as a phallic object was inserted into her slit: there was a hole in the table exactly where her vagina was and then it was inserted up and into her vagina. Sarah almost immediately came on account of her newfound sexual sensitivity. Sarah started to scream in both pleasure and agony as the phallic object moved up and down inside her slit.

"We have a winner," announced Robert. There were cheers and moans from the crowd as people won and lost their bets. "Time for a brief interlude before the next event."

"Wait... I.... Let me.... Out of this thing...." Pleaded Sarah through wave after wave of orgasms. "PLEASE... OH GOD...." Robert merely smirked at the struggling mermaid and turned her back on her. Apparently, Sarah was capable of indefinite orgasm, a thought which filled her with dread. Her orgasms were so intense they were actually painful.

"Here let me turn this thing off," said Anna as he she flipped the off switch on the machine.

"Thank you, Anna," said Sarah through laboured breathing. "That was so fucking intense."

"How old are you Sarah, you don't look as old as the rest of us. I'm twenty-seven and Sophie twenty-nine," said Anna.

"I'm twenty-one," replied Sarah.

"That fucking bastard, you had your entire life in front of you! I'm so sorry Sarah, I wish I could tell you that this life gets easier but that would be a lie," said Anna as she untied the straps that held Sarah down.

"This life just gets harder and harder; we don't get to do anything meaningful with our lives. Our lives don't make sense, we have no purpose -- our lives are just filled with humiliation after humiliation -- with a good dallop of degradation on top. I'm just so sorry that you have to experience this younger than most of us who are taken," said Anna with a sorrowful smile.

"Time for the third test: the first woman to reach George over there and suck him off will be the winner," said Robert.

There was a man a good distance away who was completely nude and sitting in a chair with his cock fully erect waiting for the women to reach him. The guests gathered around to watch, careful to line up either side of a pathway that led from the women, and mermaid, to the man they called George.

Sarah realised she didn't have a chance of beating this challenge. How could she? She no longer had legs, the best she could was an awkward crawl -- nothing faster than that. She was truly fucked she thought to herself.

"Sarah," whispered Ann. "Don't look up. Here is the plan: when Robert says go, I'm going to jump on top of Sophie and stop her from running, you grab onto the pony girls lead and let her drag you to George. Then knock her down with your tail, the pony girl won't be able to get back up, leaving you in prime position to suck George off."

"Why are you helping me?" whispered Sarah.

"Because you are so young -- I feel sorry for you. You've had your whole life taken from you; I don't want to see you starved as well. We can still be decent people when we get the chance, sex slaves or not -- don't ever forget who you used to be. Don't let them take that person away from you, you understand?"

"I do, thank you Anna, I won't forget this."

"Three, two, one," counted down Robert, "go!"

Ann immediately tackled Sophie to the ground and restrained her.

"What the fuck are you doing you dumb bitch, let go of me!" screamed Sophie.

Sarah lunged for the trailing lead of the pony girl and grabbed hold of it. Sarah was dragged along the pavement as the pony girl ran as fast as her high heels would allow her too. As Sarah was dragged along the floor, her breasts were acting as a shock absorber for the blows her body was receiving. She briefly looked back to see that both Anna and Sophie were still wrestling each other at the side of the pool.

Just as Sarah was near George, she kicked the pony girls legs with all her might and watched as the poor women fell hopelessly to the floor.

"I'm so sorry for that," said Sarah as she crawled past the pony girl as she desperately tried to stand up. Sarah crawled a few feet to George who was smiling a big goofy grin as she approached him. Sarah knelt in front of him and looked up at him and then sighed, she knew what she had to do. She immediately clamped her mouth around his erect cock and started to suck. She worked his cock as fast as she could.

From her peripheral vision she could see that Anna had lost the fight and Sophie was on top of the other woman now, and she was standing up. She kicked Anna in the ribs rendering her out of the round.

Sarah sucked George off as fast as she could, she was not embarrassed by the slurping and chocking noises she was making as she worked his member in her mouth. Sarah could see Sophie turning away from Anna and preparing to run over to George.

Sarah felt the taste of cum in her mouth as George ejaculated. She swallowed all his cum, she no longer had time to worry about her dignity -- all that mattered was winning the contest so that she didn't starve.

Sarah had swallowed all George's ejaculate by the time that Sophie roughly pulled Sarah away from his cock and threw her onto the floor. But it was too late for Sophie, it was obvious that George had cum as cock was now flaccid.

"And for the third time in a row Sarah has won," Robert announced gleefully.

Sarah watched as George picked up his pony girl and was shouting at her. He took her lead and led her off presumably to a dressing down over her performance. Likewise, Anna and Sophie were each getting a lecture from their masters about their poor performance. Sarah felt particularly guilty as Anna had been helping her.

Sarah crawled over to a nearby table and grabbed a bottle of water to wash the remaining cum from her mouth. She pulled herself up and onto the chair and leaned back into the chair. The night was almost over, all Sarah had to do was beat this last challenge, whatever that challenge may be. There was another five-minute break before Sarah was ordered over to the pool. All the women were ordered to stand, or in Sarah's case sit beside the edge of the pool. Sarah shared a thankful smile with Anna for saving her in the last round.

"For the last and final round, the task is simple, the first woman to reach the other end of the pool first wins! Go!" shouted Robert.

Sarah immediately threw herself into the water, finally she thought that her tail might come in handy. She kicked as hard as she could and was surprised by the speed at which she was moving. She did an adapted breaststroke: for each kick of her tail, she propelled herself forward with her arms. She reached the other end of the pool faster than the other women easily. Sarah got the impression that this test was purely designed to see if the so called "mermaid" could truly swim faster than a normal woman. Sarah knew that Robert would be delighted with this result as it gave him more bragging rights.

Sarah pulled herself out of the pool, her breathing a bit strained from the physical exertion that she had just underwent. She sat on the edge of the pool and flopped her tail uselessly against the water. "Back to being helpless on land again," she muttered to herself.

Sarah saw Sergei approach with his pony girl and Robert was also approaching her.

"Robert, if you ever have any trouble with training this mermaid of yours, I'm always available eh," said Sergei jokingly. He pulled on the lead of the ponygirl, and their eyes briefly met as she was led away, it was hard to tell the emotion that the woman was trying to convey when all Sarah could see were her eyes and her nose.

Sarah watched as Sophie was led away, her 32 DD's bouncing as she was led away by her master. Lastly, she saw Anna being led away. She was now wearing a pair of panties and a collar as her master led her off. Sarah briefly exchanged a glance with Anna and thanked her. Anna returned the sentiment with a sweet smile. And then within a few short minutes all the guests had vacated leaving just herself and Robert.

Robert picked her up and brought her into her room. He tucked her into bed and sat down.

"You should take these," said Robert as he produced a pill and a glass of water.

"This pill won't make me grow another set of breasts, right? What is the pill?" asked Sarah suspiciously.

"It's a contraceptive pill Sarah, so unless you won't to be pregnant, I suggest you take it. I plan on having you fitted with the bar in the future."

"You mean I can still get pregnant," Sarah asked.

"You sure can, you still have a functioning womb. If you were to get pregnant you would give birth to a normal, human baby just as any woman would. Not that we want that to happen, so I suggest you take the tablet."

Sarah nodded in agreement and swallowed the tablet with the glass of water. That was one less worry of her shoulders, at least she wasn't going to be pregnant after the activities of the evening. She wasn't ready for a baby yet and she didn't want to bring one into this cruel world that she now found herself inhabiting.

"Night Sarah," said Robert standing up, "and welcome to the first day of the rest of your life. Tomorrow I will introduce you to your new daily routine."

Robert walked towards the door and turned out the lights leaving her in the dark. In the distance Sarah could see the lights of the village, she wished more than anything that she could just reach out to those lights and transport herself into that village and end this fucking nightmare.

Sarah tried to sleep on her back, but the weight of her new breasts was giving her breathing issues. She missed her small B cup breasts that she had before, they never caused her any problems. They were tiny and never affected her life, not like these two massive melons that now inhabited her chest.

Sarah moved onto her stomach but that was even worse -- her breasts were squashed beneath her body. Sarah eventually settled on sleeping on her side. By the time she was comfortable in the bed she looked at her bedside clock, it had just turned half-one in the morning. Despite her best efforts, it took her another hour before she fell asleep. Sarah fell asleep to the soft hum of the pumps of the pool outside, her new natural environment.

**********************************************************************************

That night Sarah had a vivid dream of her family. She found herself at the dinner table with her dad, her mother, and her sister. They were all sitting in the kitchen eating lunch, Sarah's favourite -- meatballs and spaghetti.

"Oh, thank God, it was all just a bad dream," said Sarah as she looked down at her body. She was herself again, she had legs and her breasts were back to their small size. She was wearing the same pink jumper and blue jeans that she was wearing when she met Robert that fateful day.

"What dream, sweetie," asked her mother.

"I had this horrible dream where I was turned into this mermaid, and I had these huge breasts!" replied Sarah.

Her family laughed at the absurdity of the dream, and Sarah joined in with them.

"Sarah, I can assure you that you are most certainly not a mermaid," her father said.

"I'm just glad that the dream is over, it was horrific," Sarah said.

There was a ringing noise, and everyone looked at the front door.

"I'll get it," Sarah said as she stood up and walked over to the door. She opened it and was shocked to see Robert Castellano standing there.

"Ah Sarah aren't you going to introduce me to your family," asked Robert.

"You... you can't be here -- you're not real."

"Oh, but I am very much real Sarah, which reminds me: you don't appear to be your 'real self'," said Robert menacingly. "Let's fix that," he said whilst laughing manically.

"Stay away from me you creep," Sarah screamed as she closed the door and locked it. She ran back into the kitchen, but her family had disappeared.

"Mum, dad, Rachel!" Sarah cried frantically.

Suddenly she felt her legs go extremely weak, she had to lean against the chair. She also felt a tightness in her chest as well.

"What the fuck is happening to me," exclaimed Sarah.

She watched in horror as her pants ripped and her legs merged together into a single appendage. She felt severe pain in her chest and ripped off her jumper convinced that she was having a heart attack. After stripping down to just her bra she was distraught to see her boobs were overflowing from her bra. The fabric was cutting into her heaving and rapidly expanding chest. She desperately tried to unhook the bra strap, but she couldn't reach, eventually the bra couldn't stand the strain anymore and snapped, releasing her gargantuan breasts. At the same time her feet changed into a tailfin and Sarah fell backwords. Sarah sat up to see she had a blue tail and massive tits; her family were back in the room along with Robert.

"Nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Savage, I'm here to collect your daughter. She wants to come and live with me from now on!" said Robert.

"No! Please listen to me I don't want to go with him!"

But it was too late, Robert picked her up and brought her outside of the house and towards his car. Sarah's family came out onto the street to wave her goodbye. Sarah desperately struggled to break free from Robert's grip.

"Someone help me! Please! Someone help me!" screamed Sarah.

**********************************************************************************

Sarah awoke with a start. That dream was scary as fuck she thought to herself. She stared at the alarm clock on her bedside table and immediately knew this was reality. She was still a big titted mermaid. It was eight o clock and her alarm was buzzing incessantly. She reached out and turned it off. Sarah figured Robert had set the alarm clock for eight a.m. as this was the start of her regimented schedule to keep her disciplined and subservient to him, a further form of control.

Sarah pulled back the duvet covers and sat on the edge of the bed. She yawned and stretched, feeling the strain of her unnaturally large breasts on her back. Sarah then climbed onto the floor and crawled over to the bathroom. The bathroom was designed for a mermaid Sarah thought to herself: the sink and light switches were at the same height that she was when she knelt so she could easily access the switches.

Sarah looked at herself in the mirror as she brushed her teeth. She looked so tired, her hair was an unruly mess and she had slight bags under her eyes. She was sure a cup of coffee would alleviate the tiredness, that was if she was allowed to drink coffee anymore. Sarah spat the toothpaste out of her mouth and returned the brush to its holder and then dragged herself over to the shower.

She enjoyed the hot water as it washed over her body. She lathered her breasts and stomach and scrubbed them clean. She hosed down her tail as well. Then she applied a strawberry shampoo to her hair and washed it away, leaving a pleasant smell. She got out of the shower and applied some deodorant and then decided to use the toilet.

To use the toilet Sarah had to climb onto a specially designed leather bed. She would lay on her stomach and position her vagina over a whole in the bed under which was a toilet. She would then relieve herself and press a button to flush. Sarah then washed her hands and went back to the bed and waited for Robert.

Robert arrived a few minutes later and opened her door.

"Morning Sarah," said Robert.

"Morning Robert," said Sarah not knowing what else to say.

"Call me master Sarah, it is important we set these ground rules now so as not to cause you any confusion further down the line," he said.

"Morning master," Sarah said hating herself for even uttering the word. Sarah had never explored BDSM or anything like that, but now she knew she was not the submissive type. Unfortunately for her, she was trapped with a "master" and an "owner", pretty much making her a submissive woman, or rather, mermaid she thought to herself.

"Let's go upstairs," said Robert. "First task for you is to cook us some breakfast."

Sarah raised an eyebrow at this.

"Don't you have maids or servants for that sort of thing? Why have me do it?"

"I don't have maids or servants, that's why I have you. Or did you not understand the whole sex slave concept? There is also the word slave in that sentence, which involves working for me," explained Robert. "Now let's go."

Robert picked Sarah up and brought her outside. It was a beautiful Greek morning; the sun was just beginning to rise, and the weather was calm and peaceful. A flock of birds flew overhead as Sarah stared at the cloudless, blue sky above.

Robert instructed Sarah to avert her gaze as he entered the password that allowed egress to the spiral staircase and the upper portion of the house. It pained Sarah to look away as he typed the code, but she knew she did not have a choice or say in the matter. She heard the buzz as the gate opened and Robert walked up the spiral staircase.

Sarah noticed there was a hot tub at the top of the spiral staircase and two double-doors that led into the atrium of the upper portion of the house. There were many rooms up here, and the one on the right contained the kitchen which was where they were headed. Sarah figured this area wouldn't be as heavily guarded as the compound below. The only caveat was that she would never be alone up here and unsupervised.

1...45678...13