Metamorphosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah was then brought back outside and placed on the island in the centre of the pool and instructed to remain there until called for the guests. Sarah lay on her back and stared up at the night sky and wondered if her family or were friends also staring up at the same night sky tonight.

**********************************************************************************

Slowly but surely the guests began to trickle into the villa. Sarah could hear the engines of the cars as they pulled up. Each guest was brought through the password-secured door before being brought up the spiral staircase for drinks. This was so the guests could get a good look at Sarah as they passed through the compound. Sarah for her part was instructed to lay on her side, thrust her chest out and smile and blow kisses at the incoming guests. She found the whole experience extremely humiliating and degrading, she wondered when this whole ordeal would be over for tonight, but she figured there would be worse to come. Some of the male guests seemed to linger too long staring with hungry eyes at her for her liking. Was this all she was reduced to? The once scholarship winning biochemist reduced to a sex toy that lounges all day beside a pool. It certainly appeared to be true.

What Sarah really needed was to be able to see the password that Robert was typing into the keypad each time he left a guest in. That was the key to everything and appeared to be her best route of escape that she could see. Even if she could escape through that door, Sarah made a horrifying realisation. The whole villa seemed to be staffed with a private security force who had surely been instructed that she always remains in the compound.

Eventually Robert gathered all the guests together in front of a large projector screen. A picture of a small rural house was shown. Sarah was confused as to what was happening now, but at least people weren't looking at her for a change.

"I grew up to a poor family in rural Kansas," said Robert. "My father worked on farms and my mother raised me and my four brothers as best she could. But I always dreamed of something better, something more for myself. So, when I got accepted into one of the most prestigious science programmes in the country my parents were so proud of me. But that wasn't enough for me, I still had a desire, a drive that could not be satiated. So, I started a biotechnology company and I worked tirelessly and diligently to ensure that the company thrived. I became one of the biggest employers in my state, and then in the United States. Still, I was not content. I branched out into different sectors and succeeded into whatever I put my mind to. But still, something did not feel right." The slide changed to a seaside resort.

"For as long as I can remember I have had a fascination with mermaids, these creatures of immeasurable beauty. They invaded my dreams firstly, before graduating to invading my every waking thoughts. I concluded as CEO of one of the world's foremost biotechnology companies who better than me to bring that fantasy to life. And so, I had my dear friend and colleague Dr. Paul Livingston create one for me, after years of research and cutting-edge technological development -- I am pleased to announce that I am the owner of the only mermaid!" shouted Robert. The crowd cheered this ambitious announcement.

Sarah gulped as she heard this declaration. These people were all fucking insane, none of them had any compunction about an innocent woman being kidnapped and turned into a big-titted mermaid.

The next slide was a picture of Sarah Robert had taken with her before the operation, when she was still a normal female. She was wearing her favourite pink jumper and blue jeans. She couldn't believe that that photo had been taken roughly twenty-four hours ago. In that period of time she had lost her humanity and been reduced to a sex-object, nothing more than a mere curiosity for the rich and the powerful.

Sarah shed a single tear as she looked at herself on the projector. Never again would she be able to walk, to look another person in the eye. Instead, she was now restricted to looking up at people. Whereas before she had been an independent woman, now she relied on other people to help her move around on account of the tail. Her heaving bosom was another addition to her body that reminded her she was no longer the same woman that she had been before. She had been robbed of a normal life: the chance of a career, friends, family -- to grow old with Hunter and have her own family. Even if she did manage to escape this wretched compound would Hunter still love her for who she was, or would he be repulsed by her new body? As Sarah pondered these things, she was momentarily unaware of the spotlight that had been placed on her. Robert was pointing at her, and the crowd had turned around. Sarah had been warned by Robert on the proper protocol, so she smiled and waved at the guests as she tried to hold back her tears. She guessed the night had begun, and she was the main attraction.

**********************************************************************************

Laura had waited for Sarah at the check in area on the island. She assumed Sarah must have already boarded as she had not seen her friend since the previous evening. Laura had waited patiently at the dock for the smaller boats to ferry her out to the cruise ship. Once aboard she had gone to her cabin and fell asleep. She was wrecked after the night before and just wanted to sleep so she had slept soundly in her bed. She even missed the departure of the cruise ship from Omfori island. She was only awoken by the knocking of someone at her door. It was Hunter.

"Hi Laura, how was the island?" asked Hunter.

"It was amazing, you and the rest of the gang should have come with us, it was really spectacular!" exclaimed Laura.

"We were just too wasted from all the partying and drinking that we did the past week," laughed Hunter.

"Say have you seen Sarah around, she hasn't arrived back at our cabin yet. I just haven't seen her since you two disembarked for the island and I've checked with everybody else, and they haven't seen her either."

"No, I haven't seen her yet either, I assumed she had already boarded. I waited for her at the boarding area on the island and she never showed up. I'm sure she's fine," said Laura reassuringly. "You know Sarah, she's probably off exploring the boat somewhere having a great time! She's a free spirit that one, not like me! Plain boring old me!" laughed Laura nervously.

"You're not boring, Laura," said Hunter sincerely. "Actually, there was something I wanted to tell you for a long time," he said as planted a kiss on Laura's lips.

"Hunter, you can't do that! You're with Sarah, it's not right."

"I LOVE you!" declared Hunter. "I always have, I just could never find the time to say it," he said as he closed the door behind him.

"This is so wrong," Laura said aloud as Hunter brushed back her black hair. "What if Sarah finds out?"

"It won't matter soon; I want to break up with her. I've been thinking about this for quite some time -- I know I'm meant to be with you! I can feel it, we are perfect for each other," said Hunter as he kissed Laura. This time Laura didn't pull away, she leaned into the kiss and kissed him back. She was getting so wet right now, the fact that it was wrong made it so much hotter!

Hunter removed his shirt and pants as quickly as he could and Laura did the same, fumbling with her bra straps. Hunter helped her with this. Then the two of them quickly started to fuck, Laura's legs were in the air as Hunter furiously pounded in and out of her pussy like a man who was making up for lost time. Laura had to cover her mouth with her pillow to muffle her cries of ecstasy as she climaxed, afraid that people in the corridor might hear.

Afterwards Hunter and Laura lay in bed enjoying each other's company, content with the gentle rocking motion of the cruise ship as it traversed the Greek Sea, completely unaware and ignorant of the trials and tribulations that Sarah was about to face on the island.

**********************************************************************************

Act 3 -- Slave Games

The party started as the guests began to mingle and talk amongst themselves as they watched Sarah out in the island. Sarah for her part did as she was told by Robert, she smiled and waved and ensured her hefty breasts were on full display. Sarah watched from afar as the party progressed and grew worried as more and more alcohol was consumed. Sarah was instructed to swim over to the guests and pull herself out of the water. Sarah sat on the edge of the pool and put on her best fake smile, afraid of what will happen if she doesn't comply.

A man approached her, and Sarah recognized him immediately, he was a world-famous actor -- Johnny Anderson! Sarah had a crush on him for as long as she could remember and now here, she was completely naked and helpless in front of him. Sarah blushed as he approached, she couldn't believe her heartthrob was a creep as well, just like the rest of the men and women here. Sarah saw Robert give her a stern look, so Sarah pulled herself out of the water and knelt in front of Johnny. Mr. Anderson was just as handsome as Sarah remembered him being, with that jet black hair and strong jaw -- she used to imagine that he would swoop her off her feet in her daydreams.

"Your names Sarah, right?" asked Johnny.

"Ye... ye... yes, it is," Sarah stammered. She was keenly aware of her nudeness. Johnny towered over her, and she was forced to stare up to make eye contact with him. He took a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it up. He blew a puff of smoke out of his mouth and Sarah got a whiff of tobacco.

"Nice jugs you got there, how big are they?" asked Johnny nonchalantly. Sarah looked down at her seashell covered cans and back up at Johnny and blushed. She was suddenly aware of how much they were hurting her back.

"They are O-cup breasts," said Sarah sheepishly.

"Shake them for me," instructed Johnny.

"Excuse me?" asked Sarah. She couldn't believe her crush was a total dirtbag.

"I said shake those massive knockers and let's see them jiggle."

Sarah begrudgingly began to sway them back and forth and was embarrassed by them, they were bouncing and shaking uncontrollably. Johnny told her to do it faster and Sarah obliged, seriously wondering if her tits could give her a black eye. Johnny instructed her to stop, she could see a growing erection in his tight trousers. Sarah could feel herself getting hot and bothered, despite her predicament she still found Johnny extremely attractive.

"Take off your nipple pasties," Johnny commanded her.

Sarah obliged and tried to remove the seashell from the left nipple only to find the glue had set. She had to rip it off and was met with a momentary sting of pain. She also ripped of the other seashell on the right nipple, leaving her bright red nipples exposed and standing proud on her heaving chest, as if they were announcing their arrival at the party.

"Suck your index finger," said Johnny.

Sarah complied and began to suck her index finger confused about why she was doing it. She imagined she must have looked a comical site, her big tits gently swaying as she watched Mr. Anderson with a confused expression on her face as she sucked her index finger. Johnny pulled up a chair and sat down.

"Now take your wet index finger and rub your nipple," he instructed.

Sarah complied and took her finger and started to rub her nipple, she left out and involuntary moan as her nipples were exponentially more sensitive than they had been when she had been a woman. Sarah blushed and looked up to see if Johnny had noticed and she was startled at the sight she saw before her: Johnny was sitting on the chair with his pants pulled down around his ankles and his penis exposed for everyone to see. His dick was bigger than Sarah thought it would be and she blushed even more.

"Play with your nipples, you worthless whore," Johnny told her.

Sarah obliged and began to pull and tweak and rub her aching nipples. She was still surprised at their sensitivity. She began emitting moaning noises as her nipple-play continued. She watched as Johnny began stroking his cock.

"Now play with your vagina as well, I was told you still have one."

And so, with a mixture of shame and excitement Sarah reached a hand down to her slit and inserted a finger and was immediately met with a wave of indescribable pleasure. She was mortified as she continued to rub her slit, she never imagined she would be masturbating in front of Johnny Anderson in a million years. She watched as he worked his cock, which provided material for her to continue to rub her slit and play with her nipples: it was a positive feedback situation between them. Sarah barely noticed a small crowd had formed around them watching the spectacle unfold between them.

As Sarah reached her climax, a wave of pure pleasure crashed over her and she keeled over and fell on her back -- she was having the best orgasm she had ever had in her entire life. Johnny stood up and was also approaching his climax as Sarah was nearing hers, as she trashed and writhed on the floor. Sarah and Johnny reached their climax together, Sarah felt like she was transported to another dimension as she came, completely unaware of the semen that Johnny was squirting onto her huge heaving bosom. As her orgasm subsided, she lay spent on the floor, she could feel Johnny's hot cum on her expansive chest as her breathing was laboured. Johnny knelt and planted a kiss firmly on her lips and whispered in her ear, "you were great babe."

Sarah remained on her back for several minutes after her climax regaining her breathing, her sexual organs were infinitely more sensitive than what they had been a mere day ago. Sarah knew this was as designed, as she was meant to be a sex-toy to these people, a mere object for their entertainment. Still Sarah couldn't believe she had just met Johnny Anderson a few minutes ago!

Robert appeared and helped Sarah sit. He produced a towel and wiped away the cum off her tits.

"That was incredible Sarah, that is what I need from you here tonight," said Robert.

"Fuck you, ignorant pig. I hate you for making me do this to myself: degrade and humiliate myself in front of all these people for your sick perverted pleasure."

Robert grabbed Sarah by the hair and pulled her head back and leaned in close.

"Do you want to eat and drink while you live her?" whispered Robert.

Sarah nodded her head in agreement. She was furious but she knew she was powerless do anything, she depended on Robert for access to food and water and for protection. The only tool she had to fight back was her words.

"Fine, fine -- point made," said Sarah through gritted teeth. Robert released her hair.

"Good, now continue what you do best, being a slut. I believe there is a gentleman over there could use your services. There was an overweight, middle-aged man sitting on a seat a bit back from the pool with his pants down and cock exposed. He was beckoning Sarah over. Sarah sighed in disgust.

"Well, everyone can't be a Johnny Anderson, now can they," Johnny chided.

"Fuck you," replied Sarah.

Robert chuckled and stood up, "you better get a move on then mermaid," he said. Sarah began to crawl over to the man, her large rear sticking up in the air. She felt a sharp smack on her rear and heard Robert laugh. She whipped her head around and gave him a "screw you" look and continued to crawl to the older gentleman. Once she reached him, she sat back on her tailfin and looked up at him. He looked oddly familiar, Sarah thought on it for a second.

It was Sergei Petrov; he was the CEO of one of the largest food and drink conglomerates in the world. "What the actual fuck," she thought to herself, "is there any rich people who are not weird perverts?"

Sergei motioned towards his penis and Sarah knew what he meant. She grabbed his dick with one hand and gripped it tightly and started to work his dick, slowly at first. She could feel his member engorging as she worked his cock. Sergei instructed her to work his cock slowly at first.

"Sarah isn't it?" asked Sergei.

"That's my name," responded Sarah nervously.

"You know you are a very lucky woman," said Sergei.

"Oh yeah, how's that," said Sarah sarcastically.

"Your owner is a good man. I've known Robert for many years, he will take care of you. He always seemed to me to be a lonely man; it will be good for him to have some company, I think. He has given you an entire pool and a room to yourself, that is awfully generous. I would never allow my women that much freedom."

"How do you keep your women?" asked Sarah with a morbid sense of curiosity as she continued to work his cock, she was working it with both hands around the shaft now. Sarah assumed that the man must also have his own sex slaves.

"Have you ever heard of a ponygirl," asked Sergei.

"I don't think I have," replied Sarah. She noticed his cock was getting harder as he was talking about 'his women'.

"My women are all taken from across the Motherland, across the beautiful Russian country! I take them and I train them to be pony girls! A pony girl is a woman who wears tack such as a bridle and a bit. I train them and I keep them in a barn outside where they all sleep together, some of them haven't spoken in years! I'm surprised Robert lets you speak, if you were mine, you would be bound and gagged constantly!"

As Sergei said that he came, and a river of hot semen was squirted onto Sarah's face. Lovely, she thought to herself, one of these men is a BDSM freak, and my face is covered in his cum. Sergei leaned forward and wiped the cum from her face and laughed.

"Thanks, little mermaid," he said as he stood up and got dressed and walked away leaving Sarah alone to ponder the fates of his supposed pony girl women who haven't spoken in years. She couldn't imagine that and shuddered at the thought, maybe being a mermaid wasn't so bad after all. Sarah had to remind herself that being a mermaid was indeed terrible and she WAS going to ESCAPE. Maybe not today, but soon she told herself.

Sarah was then beckoned over to a group of naked men. They formed a circle around the kneeling mermaid and then instructed her to perform handjobs. She was working two cocks at a time trying to keep all the men hard and reach their climax. Sarah hated giving handjobs but at least she was not forced to give blowjobs or have penetrative sex, although she was sure that was coming later in the evening. After around 10 minutes Sarah was completely covered in the cum of seven men. She was covered in it from head to tail.

Sarah dragged herself over to the pool to wash it off. She submersed herself under the water and watched as the majority of the semen was washed away. She swam to the island in the centre of the pool and sat on the edge. Her tail was clean, she cupped her breasts and washed them with water. Then she scooped water in both her hands and splashed it against her face multiple times. She felt cleaner for having done so. Sarah sat alone for a while enjoying the noise of the water lapping against the edge of the pool. She had her back to the party hoping that if she didn't make eye contact with anyone, then they would leave her alone.

"Hey big tits," over here.

Sarah sighed and lowered herself into the water and sawm to the person who was calling her. She did an adapted breaststroke over to the edge of the pool and stared up at the naked man in front of her.

"I wager you know who I am, slut," said the young man who towered over her.

"Not a clue," said Sarah truthfully as she racked her brains to see if this rich prick seemed familiar to her. He did not.