Metamorphosis Ch. 03

Story Info
Toy boy & girlfriend’s tryst with mature female professor.
7k words
4.77
13.5k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/12/2023
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Hey folks! Here's the final chapter of the story. Huge thanks for the tremendous positive response to the previous chapters. Hope you enjoy the ending. I'll look forward to your comments.

All the characters in this story are above 18 years of age.

*****

Metamorphosis. A process during which a small larva transforms into a beautiful butterfly. The larva spins a cocoon around itself and undergoes a transformation within. It finally emerges from the cocoon as an adult butterfly; fully developed; ready to spread its wings and take flight.

"Wow! That's a gorgeous dress. Your cousin looks so pretty," Nisha ma'am said.

It was a Friday night. My seventh semester classes had resumed that week, after the vacation. We laid on her bed, looking at my laptop. I showed her the pictures I had clicked at the wedding.

We went through the ones I had finalized and edited. Ma'am was happy to see my family and I having fun. She was especially happy when I narrated the events of the wedding and the stir I had caused among my relatives.

She kissed my forehead and said, "I am so proud of you, Sam. Look how far you've come."

Even after being so sexually intimate with her, I blushed when she kissed my forehead and praised me.

"That's all the wedding photos I had. Now, let's look at these..."

I clicked on another folder. This contained all the photos from our time together in Goa.

"Finally! I am so eager to see how these have turned out," ma'am said, enthusiastically.

We went through each of the photos. The pictures were really good and she looked lovely in them. I had shot few selfies of us too, but most of the pictures were of her with the scenic backdrop of Goa.

She admired every picture. "Can you copy these to my laptop as well?"

I nodded.

"You know what, I think you should volunteer as a photographer at the University annual festival this year. That'll give you a lot of exposure and experience," she said.

"Ok, I'll try it out."

She smiled at me and then grimaced with sudden pain. "Oh! It's killing me," she said, as she felt another cramp.

Ma'am was having her periods. It had started earlier that day. I knew the first day was always painful for her. She got severe cramps in her belly followed by a throbbing ache in her lower back.

I rolled her onto her back on the bed and gently massaged her lower abdomen. Then I massaged her lower back. I plugged in the electric heating pad, set it to a comfortable temperature and placed it under her lower back. She laid on the bed and sighed, comfortable for now.

I laid next to her. She hugged me, enjoying the warmth and comfort of my embrace. I moved my fingers gently through her hair and kissed her forehead. I slowly massaged her scalp, as she slipped into a peaceful slumber.

*****

As the seventh semester continued, my classmates got busy, preparing for the recruitment drives coming up in a few months. Since I wasn't going to be a part of that, I started preparations for the MBA entrance exams.

Ma'am helped me a lot with the preparations. She was an alumnus of IIMA, one of the best B-schools in India. Some of her friends had gone on to become professors at other prestigious B-schools. She introduced me to them and I was able to get some valuable insights into the selection process and beyond.

The recruitment drive was soon upon the students at the University. I volunteered as a student coordinator. Along with other student coordinators, I helped the University recruitment officer to conduct the drive smoothly. I interacted with the interview panel members and senior officials from top MNCs who visited the campus for the recruitment drive.

At the end, Zoheb had job offers from two different companies. We partied and celebrated his success.

After the seventh semester exams, I sat for several MBA entrance exams that are conducted by the different B-schools. I did well and was confident of achieving good percentile in them.

Finally, I was in the last semester of my engineering program.

I took up Nisha ma'am's advice and volunteered as a photographer for the University annual festival. I had a great time taking pictures of the various events and interacting with several students and professors from my University as well as those visiting from outside.

The results of the MBA entrance exams were published shortly. I got calls from several prestigious B-schools for further shortlisting. Ma'am helped me prepare for the interviews and group discussions that are usually part of the final selection process. I was ready.

*****

I sat on the lounge chair on Nisha ma'am's balcony at her house. It was a Saturday evening that I'd never forget. My last day with her. I was all set to permanently move out of Mumbai, and her life, the next day.

The final semester exams of my engineering program were done and dusted. Results were out. Certificates had been awarded at the valediction ceremony. Goodbyes had been said to classmates.

I had been selected into three prestigious B-schools. I still had time to decide and finalize my choice while spending the days with my family in Dehradun. Classes for the MBA program were slated to commence in another two months.

Now it was time to bid farewell to Nisha ma'am. I had spent the entire Friday with her. We both knew these were the final hours we had with each other.

"Ma'am, I can stay for few more weeks, you know. I don't have to go home so soon," I said, trying to convince her.

"Sam, we spoke about this. Trust me, you should spend time with your family. You won't get this chance again. Life would be really hectic once you start your MBA. And once you're done, you'll be off somewhere else for your career."

She held my hands and squeezed them softly, "Go home, Sam. Spend time with your parents. They'd be really glad to have you with them."

The sun had set in the western sky. The birds were flying home for the night. I had a lump in my throat. My eyes were moist. My voice wavered.

"So... this is the end..."

She nodded, holding back her tears. She caressed my cheek and said, "It's just an end to this chapter for your life. But also the beginning of another. You'll meet new people... have new experiences... make new memories," she said, getting chocked up, "I hope you'll look back at our time together with fondness... my sunshine."

I pulled her to me. We hugged each other tightly. Tears ran down our faces as we broke down and cried openly.

"I'll never ever forget you, ma'am. You'll always have a special place in my heart. I'll cherish these moments forever."

She kissed my lips. "Thank you, Sam. You came into my life and made me whole again. You brought me so much joy. Thank you for reminding me how to be happy."

She looked at her butterfly tattoo and caressed it. "Thank you for teaching me how to fly again."

*****

The whole neighborhood slept peacefully that night, but two souls were very much awake. Two bodies joined as one. Nisha ma'am and I made sweet, tender love. It was the slowest and lengthiest sex we ever had.

It started with a very prolonged foreplay. Ma'am and I kissed and cuddled on her bed. We explored each other's body thoroughly with our fingers, lips and tongues. With me on top of her, we made love, very, very slowly. She embraced me tightly. With her legs around my hips, she pulled me deeper into her. We both made the slightest movement possible. I thrust into her, gently sinking my erection into her warm love hole and slowly pulling it out until just the purple head remained inside her. And sinking back in her again. In and out, slowly, gently, like the calm waves on a serene beach.

Our bodies sensed it was the last night we had. We were determined to prolong the experience as much as possible. Our genitals were reluctant to let go of the other. Her slick vaginal walls wanted my manhood to stay within its confines as long as possible. We kissed each other deeply and passionately. There was absolutely no hurry. Just a calm and relaxed enjoyment of each other.

Sometimes a tear would leak out from the corners of my eyes. She would wipe it away and kiss me. Other times, her eyes would become moist and I'd do the same for her. Tears of joy from the pleasure and ecstasy mingled with tears of sorrow from the impending separation. We made love for almost an hour until we both climaxed together and went to sleep in each other's arms.

Sometime during the night, her warm mouth and fluttering tongue brought my cock back to hardness. We sat up in a lotus position. I sat cross-legged and ma'am straddled my lap. We embraced each other, looked intently into each other's eyes and kissed deeply. My face was nestled on her chest. I kissed her alluring breasts and gently sucked her erect nipples. Once again, we made slow, gentle love, reluctant to end. Finally, with the sky approaching dawn, Nisha ma'am reached orgasm. Soon after, I felt a long, sweet release, deep inside her, bringing our sexual union to a close.

*****

Present day -

I had closed my eyes while reliving the memories of that night. I was silent for few seconds.

"What happened next?" Shreya asked.

I opened my eyes. Hers were moist.

"I left Mumbai that morning. Ma'am dropped me off at the airport. We hugged and shared one last farewell kiss. That was four years ago."

"You never saw her again?"

"Nope. We had decided to move on once it was over. Life without her was hard for me, the first few months. We didn't contact each other during that time. I guess, we were both dealing with the separation in our own ways. Gradually, we re-connected over emails and social media. Just regular, platonic conversation between old friends."

Shreya got up from her chair, straddled my lap and kissed me.

"It's such a beautiful chapter of your life. So glad you shared it with me."

She moved her fingers over the tattoo on my chest and caressed it silently for few seconds.

"Were you in love with her?" she asked.

I was silent for few seconds.

"I've asked myself that question several times. I was definitely infatuated. She was very clear to me about not falling in love with her. Even if I had, there was no future to our relationship. I always looked at it as a beautiful experience and a wonderful life lesson. So... in the end, the answer is -- No."

She nodded. "I think she might have."

"What! No, I don't think so. She said it herself, she just wanted some physical intimacy and companionship, that's all."

"It's just a feminine instinct," she shrugged, "Do you have pictures of her?"

We retired to my bedroom. I connected my password-protected, external hard drive to my laptop. I had stored all of Nisha ma'am's pictures in there.

Shreya went through them and said, "She's so beautiful! I feel like I already know her. I should actually thank her for making you such a wonderful lover."

"You can thank her in person. I told her about you. She's invited us to Goa to stay with her and attend the Hilltop music festival. What do you say?"

"When are we going?" she asked, all excited.

*****

Shreya was extremely aroused and wild that night. Her pussy was soaking wet as I went down on her.

The lights in the bedroom were switched off. The only light came from the laptop screen which still showed a picture of Nisha ma'am. I had left it as it was. Shreya looked at it frequently while enjoying my tongue on her clit.

"Is it distracting you? Let me shut it down."

"No, that's fine. Let it be. Your tongue feels so good!"

I went back to eating her out while she kept glancing at the laptop screen.

*****

Our flight touched down in Dabolim airport, Goa on Saturday noon. Shreya and I exited the airplane along with other passengers.

"I was wondering, what happened to ma'am after you left Mumbai?"

"About an year after I left, ma'am found a new lover, Moshe. He was from Israel, studying international law at the University. That affair lasted around two years, if I remember correctly. She's not seeing anyone from last one year. That's what she's told me."

I got a call from an unknown number. It was ma'am's driver calling to let us know that he was waiting outside. We exited the airport and were soon on our way to ma'am's house in her car. The roads of Goa and it's scenic beauty brought back happy memories from the past. We finally reached ma'am's house.

We walked towards the front door. It opened and ma'am came out, smiling, hands outstretched in greeting.

"Oh my God! You guys are finally here! Welcome. Welcome." ma'am said, all excited.

She hugged me briefly. I introduced her to Shreya. She was really happy to see Shreya and hugged her tightly. She kissed Shreya on the forehead and said, "You are so cute!"

Shreya blushed slightly receiving such adoration from Nisha ma'am.

"Thank you so much, ma'am, for inviting us here," Shreya said.

Ma'am waved her hand, dismissively, "Ah! It's my pleasure to have you both here. Come on in!"

We entered the house, ma'am and Shreya talking and laughing, leading the way. I followed them inside. I took a moment to admire Nisha ma'am. I had seen her pictures on Facebook and Instagram over the last four years, but she looked much more beautiful in person. She wore a white & blue flowing dress that came to below her knees. She had aged slightly but gracefully and still looked younger than her 42 years.

"Your room is set up on the first floor. I went ahead and set up a single room for you lovebirds. Or do you want to stay in separate rooms?" ma'am asked, with a wink.

"Single room is fine," I said, with a grin.

"I need to use the washroom. Why don't you catch up with ma'am? I'll freshen up and join you," Shreya said to me.

"Shreya dear, there's some ongoing repair works in the guest room bathroom. They should be done soon. You can use the bathroom in my room. It's the first one on the right on the first floor."

Shreya went upstairs. Ma'am and I sat in the living room, overlooking the beach.

"I am so glad you two could make it here. She's such a lovely girl."

"Ma'am... she knows about us," I said, looking at her pointedly.

"Oh my God!" ma'am said, hands covering her face in shock. "How?"

"I told her... everything. I didn't want to keep it a secret anymore."

"Oh, I feel so embarrassed! How did she react?"

"She's cool with it. In fact she jumped at the chance to meet you."

Ma'am was still embarrassed. "God! I don't know how I'll face her after this."

"Ma'am, just be yourself. Shreya really wants to get to know you."

She nodded.

We fell silent for few minutes. It was nice to see her again after years but awkward at the same time. We had never spoken about our past sexual relationship in the last four years. All our online communications had skirted around that fact. It was easier that way. Seeing her again in person made my heart flutter. I felt a strange attraction towards her, which I was loathe to admit, even to myself. I cleared my head and reminded myself that I was with Shreya now.

"You mentioned you haven't found anyone yet."

"Yeah. I don't know if I want to. Honestly, I am not sure what I want. I am so confused. Whatever happened between us... it was beautiful. It started organically. It was sexual, but also emotional and heartfelt.

"With Moshe, it was different. Or maybe I was different. Our affair was strictly sexual. I asked him to come home every Saturday night, fuck me, sleep on the couch and leave the next morning before I woke up. I didn't want the emotional entanglement again. It was easier that way. To let go and move on. But it felt hollow at the same time."

I nodded. I knew exactly what she meant.

"Anyways... I'll figure it out," ma'am said.

*****

"Come on Sam, catch it!" Shreya yelled encouragingly.

I dived into the incoming waves catching the Frisbee and rolled around on the beach as the waves came crashing down on me. I was completely soaked but held the Frisbee triumphantly in my hand.

"Hey! Not fair. Now I am completely wet," I said, complaining.

Shreya and Nisha ma'am laughed and gave each other a high five. "That was the plan," ma'am said laughing.

It was almost sun down with the last rays of the setting sun turning the sky a beautiful orange glow. The three of us played Frisbee in ma'am's private beach. Ma'am and Shreya had teamed up on me with a conspiracy to get me wet and huffing and puffing. They had been deliberately throwing the Frisbee away from me, mostly into the waves and I was completely wet.

"Sorry honey, we couldn't resist. Why don't you go ahead and take those wet clothes off?" Shreya said, smiling mischievously.

Not to be outdone, I pulled off my vest and shorts and strutted around in my trunks. The ladies laughed and I was secretly thrilled at being able to show off my muscular body to ma'am. The ladies wore sports bra and boy-short panties, ma'am sporting a grey pair while Shreya was in maroon. Both of them wore large bandanas covering their hair.

Post sunset, we stopped playing and relaxed on the beach. Shreya and ma'am started discussing about their favorite shows on Netflix. I tuned out of that discussion and focused on ma'am. She was still as hot and sexy as I remembered, her toned and slim figure moving athletically during the game. My mind kept going back to those days I had spent with her in this same place. The hours spent naked on this very beach with her. All the passionate moments and hours of unbridled sex. It all kept coming back to me, making me aroused and feeling a magnetic pull towards her.

Ma'am also kept glancing towards me while talking to Shreya. Our eyes met couple of times, getting caught, while trying to check out one another. She promptly moved her eyes back towards Shreya while I pretended to check my phone.

As it became dark, ma'am got up from her chair. "I am heading back in for a shower. You guys have fun. Be as naughty as you like," she said and winked at us.

"You may be the first teacher in history to tell her student to be naughty," I said, as we all had a good chuckle. I kept looking at ma'am as she walked back into the house, admiring her swaying hips and butt.

"She looks even more beautiful and sexy than her photos. I'd have totally fallen in love with her if I were you," Shreya said, cozying up to me.

I laughed and said, "Yeah. She's awesome."

"How does it feel to meet her after all these years?"

"Nostalgic. Lot's of good memories in this place."

"I bet," she said and kissed my lips. "Ew! Salty," she said, grimacing.

"What did you expect after deliberately drowning me!" I laughed.

"Let's head back. I wanna take a shower. And you need it too," she said.

*****

We got back to our room.

"I think I've left my bracelet in ma'am's bathroom. Can you get it for me, honey?" Shreya said.

"Yeah, sure."

I went to ma'am's room and knocked on the door. It was open. I knocked again, called out to ma'am and went in. Ma'am stepped out of the bathroom wrapped in only a towel from her chest till upper thighs.

"Sam! Didn't hear you come in," ma'am said. She was clearly surprised and uncomfortable, standing there with damp hair falling over her bare shoulders. The blue butterfly tattoo looked vibrant as ever.

"Oh! I am so sorry, ma'am. I knocked earlier. I'll wait outside," I said, hastily, trying to look away.

"It's fine. Nothing you haven't seen before," she said, giving out a small laugh, looking uncomfortable. "Did you want something?"

"Yeah. Shreya might have left her bracelet in the bathroom."

"Oh ok. Have a look around."

I entered the bathroom. It smelled fragrant from the shower gel and shampoo. Brought back memories of I and ma'am making love under the showers. I spotted Shreya's bracelet on the counter by the sink. I grabbed it quickly and exited the bathroom.

12