Metamorphosis Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Got it."

I was getting aroused by ma'am's state of undress. I was still in just my trunks and worried that my erection would soon be obvious. Trying to dissipate the awkwardness of the situation, I smiled and said, "You look good."

Shit! Why did I say that?

"You too."

We stared at each other awkwardly for few seconds.

"I should go."

"Yeah. I need to get dressed."

I got out of the room as fast as I could.

*****

Around eleven o'clock that night, Shreya and I retired to our room. I changed to my boxers for the night. Shreya wore her tank top and cotton shorts. She went downstairs to fill our water bottles from the kitchen. I waited for her on the bed, horny and impatient. When she didn't return, I went to look for her.

The first floor was mostly dark as I exited the room. I walked towards the staircase, but found Shreya crouched in the dark outside ma'am's room.

"Shreya, what are you..."

"Shhh..." She gestured me to be quiet and invited me to join her.

I crouched next to her, silently and gave her a quizzical look.

"Mmm... Ohh!"

There was a sound of moaning and whimpering from within the room. I immediately recognized the voice as ma'am's. I had heard those moans so many times that it was permanently etched in my mind.

"I think she's having fun," Shreya said, grinning.

We pressed our ears closer to the door, eavesdropping like naughty kids. We heard a low vibrating hum of a vibrator. Ma'am was definitely pleasuring herself.

The moans increased in volume and frequency as we crouched outside the door for few more minutes. Shreya had a hand inside her shorts, caressing her pussy. I was hard, my erection making a tent in my boxers.

Shreya got up and pulled me with her. We went back to our room and pounced on each other. We pulled off our clothes in a jiffy. I pushed her onto the bed and was on top of her in a flash, sliding my hard cock into her slick pussy.

"Oh, that feels so good, finally having your thick cock in me after four years."

What is she talking about?

"Come on Sam, don't keep your ma'am waiting. Fuck me!"

Whoa! Is she reading my mind?

"Oh God! Ma'am... it feels so good."

"Yes! I love your hard cock inside me. I've missed it so much."

"Yes ma'am. I've missed being inside you."

The kinky role-play almost had me over the edge. I controlled myself, pulled out of Shreya and went down on her, licking her furiously to orgasm. When she did, I drove my cock back inside her and thrust away, calling her "ma'am" as I came inside her.

*****

The next morning passed awkwardly for me. Shreya was her usual cheery and effervescent self at breakfast. She didn't mention anything about the previous night. She had basically egged me to relive my fantasy with that small bit of role-play. She had seemed to enjoy it immensely and I had too at that moment. But currently at the breakfast table, I sat with a gnawing guilt and tension of having indirectly confessed about my fantasy to her.

There was also a palpable sexual tension between me and ma'am. She looked at me with wishful eyes all throughout breakfast. The brief inappropriate encounter in her room played in a loop in my mind. I wondered if she thought of me while pleasuring herself the previous night.

*****

Mid-morning, Shreya and ma'am went to Amelia's spa for a massage session. Shreya grinned and winked at me as she left. I was left alone in the house, imagining what massage they would be receiving from Amelia. I knew exactly the exquisite pleasures that would be in store for Shreya under Amelia's magical fingers. I spent the lone time fantasizing about it and jerking off.

The music festival was scheduled to start at seven in the evening. Ma'am and Shreya started to get ready for the event from four o'clock. Shreya and ma'am went into ma'am's room and locked the door. I wasn't allowed inside. Strictly girly stuff and all that. I did hang outside the door for a while, trying to eavesdrop. All I heard was a lot off giggling.

They came out of the room almost two hours later. Shreya wore an off-shoulder loose netted top with a cropped white tank top underneath and blue denim shorts. Her hair was done up in a new braided style I had never seen before. Nisha ma'am wore a green dress with spaghetti straps. The dress ended at her upper thighs leaving her nice, toned legs on display. Both the ladies looked absolutely gorgeous.

"You know, they might just ban the two of you from the festival for stealing the attention away from the band."

"Oh, stop it! Her maybe, but not this old lady," ma'am said.

"Come on, ma'am. You can almost pass off as my elder sister. You look so hot and sexy! Doesn't she, Sam?"

"Absolutely," I said.

Ma'am blushed and said, "I wanted to wear something more modest, but Shreya insisted I wear this."

*****

We drove to the music festival. It was being held in another part of town near a beautiful beach. We parked the car and walked to the makeshift barricade. The security personnel checked our passes and let us in.

The entire setup was huge and breathtaking. A large stage was built right off the beach. Big lights and sound systems were placed in strategic points for optimal experience. The place was already full of people with more showing up as we entered.

The atmosphere was electrifying. The music was excellent and the crowd was awesome. People started grooving to the tunes. Shreya pulled me into the dancing crowd. We moved to the rhythm of the songs and danced away. Ma'am stood slightly away from us, tapping her feet, her body moving slightly to the music.

After dancing with me for a while, Shreya tried to pull ma'am into the dance.

"Oh no, no. I am fine here. You guys enjoy. I don't wanna intrude," ma'am said, hesitantly.

"Come on, ma'am. Let's have some fun!" Shreya said and pulled her for a dance.

The three of us danced together with me alternating between Shreya and Nisha ma'am. I was aware of the sexual tension between me and ma'am as our bodies came close to each other. I felt ma'am was aware of the same. We both tried to keep some distance. Shreya was jumping with enthusiasm and kept pulling us together. Shreya and ma'am were a bundle of energy and excitement, enjoying themselves completely. I wanted to take a break.

"Let me get something to drink. What do you guys want?" I said.

We all decided to have beer. I made my way through the crowd and out of it. The refreshments counters were set up slightly away from the stage. There were already people waiting to get their drinks. I joined them. It took almost twenty minutes for me to get three beers.

I walked back with the three chilled bottles to find the ladies. It took me another ten minutes to finally locate them. They had moved towards the edge of the crowd, still dancing. I watched them, with growing envy towards Shreya. She and ma'am danced with wild abandon, rubbing their bodies against each other, laughing and holding hands.

Shreya saw me and waved at me. She and ma'am moved out of the crowd to join me. The three of us found an empty table. We sat there and drank the chilled beer, enjoying ourselves. After the drinks, the ladies went to dance again. They didn't invite me. I was happy to hang back and watch them dance.

We had another round of drinks, an hour later. I didn't drink this time and let the ladies get drunk. I knew I'd eventually have to drive them back. I needed to stay sober. They went back to dance again. I watched as Shreya and Nisha ma'am started to get very comfortable with each other. My envy was replaced with curiosity. They had another round of drinks and finally called it quits.

*****

We left the place with still half an hour left for the performances to end. Both ladies were tipsy as I led them back to the car and drove them home. They kept singing and giggling in the back seat all the way home. At Nisha ma'am's house, I deposited them on the living room couch and went to the washroom.

The house was still dark. Most of the lights were switched off except few in the living room. I returned from the washroom to join the ladies but stopped dead in my tracks at the entrance.

Shreya and Nisha ma'am sat on the couch in the living room, kissing each other on the lips!

I shifted into the shadows and watched them secretly. They held hands. Shreya's left hand was in ma'am's right. Ma'am's left hand was on the couch. Shreya's right hand was on ma'am's left thigh on the bare skin just below the hem of her dress. The kiss wasn't passionate. It looked uncertain, experimental and exploratory.

Few moments later they parted. Nisha ma'am shivered slightly, blushed furiously and let out a small laugh in relief. Shreya was more composed and smiled confidently.

"Well...?" Shreya asked.

Ma'am smiled nervously and said, "That... felt good. I've never done this before."

"I have some experience...," Shreya said. She leaned into ma'am's ear and whispered the rest of the sentence.

They both giggled. I was curious, aroused and surprised at the same time.

Shreya had some experience? WTF?!

Ma'am looked around and said, "Sam's taking awfully long to return."

"Gives us more time to play," Shreya said.

She scooted closer to ma'am on the couch. They looked into each other's eyes.

"You are so cute and lovely," ma'am said, caressing Shreya's cheeks. She bent down and gave a slight peck on the cheeks.

Shreya smiled and said, "You are really beautiful and sexy. No wonder Sam was so smitten. I'd have been too."

She pulled ma'am into another kiss, this one more sure and passionate. Shreya took the lead confidently. I had never seen ma'am so nervous before. Ma'am reciprocated Shreya's kiss with passion. She was getting into the mood.

I thought I had died and went to heaven. Two ladies who I knew intimately, were kissing right in front of me! This was the stuff of fantasies. I slowly crouched on the floor and leaned against the wall to make myself comfortable as I watched the event unfold.

"Shall we get undressed?" Shreya asked.

Ma'am nodded. Shreya pulled the dress off ma'am's body revealing her white bra and panty. Ma'am helped Shreya get her top off revealing her black bra. Shreya stood in front of ma'am. Ma'am unbuttoned Shreya's denim shorts and slowly pulled it down revealing her black panty.

My cock strained against my jeans. I pushed my jeans and trunks down and freed my aching erection. Wearing only my t-shirt, I tiptoed forward and hid in the shadows for a better view.

The ladies were back on the couch, kissing. Shreya hugged ma'am and roamed her hands over her body, caressing her skin. Ma'am just hugged her back with her hands resting on Shreya's back. With a twist, Shreya unhooked Nisha ma'am's bra. The snap loosened the tension on ma'am's breasts and she pulled back from the hug. Self-conscious, her hands went to her breasts, clutching her bra with both hands.

"Ma'am... relax. It's just me," Shreya said, soothing her nerves.

Ma'am let her guard down slowly and her bra slipped down her chest. Her beautiful round breasts came into view. Age and gravity had made their marks on those twin beauties but they had lost none of their allure. Her brown nipples were erect with arousal.

"They are so beautiful! I hope mine would be half as lovely when I get to your age," Shreya said. Ma'am blushed.

Shreya touched ma'am's breasts and caressed them. She took those sensitive nipples in her fingers and rubbed around gently, eliciting a sigh from ma'am. She kissed ma'am's neck and shoulders while playing with her breasts.

"Ma'am, you can touch me too, you know," Shreya said, smiling.

"Oh! Yeah... sorry... how selfish for me."

"It's ok. I am not complaining. I just want you to explore me."

Ma'am started caressing Shreya's body. Shreya bent down and took ma'am's left nipple into her mouth. Ma'am moaned and threw her head back. Shreya's hand dipped lower down ma'am's body and disappeared into her crotch. Shreya pulled back, surprised.

"God, you're soaking wet. Let's get you out of these."

Ma'am lifted her butts off the couch and Shreya pulled the panty off her. She lifted ma'am's legs onto the couch, bent them at the knees and parted them. A familiar sight came into view. Ma'am's closely trimmed pubic hair and her glistening flower of a pussy.

Shreya looked towards the shadows I was hiding in and said, "Wanna taste, Sam?"

Ma'am became self-conscious and tried to sit up. Shreya put a hand on her chest and gently pushed her down.

"Shhh... relax. It's just Sam. He's been watching us for quite some time."

I was surprised that Shreya knew I was hiding, but secretly I was excited that she invited me to join them. I was getting quite jealous of her for being so intimate with ma'am.

I walked over to the couch wearing only my t-shirt, my hard cock leading the way.

"Shreya, I don't want to cause any trouble between the two of you," ma'am said, unsure of the situation.

Shreya pulled me down by my hand and I knelt between ma'am's legs. She put a hand on my back and another on ma'am's thigh and said, "Ma'am, we all want this. Let's just enjoy ourselves."

She pushed me gently towards ma'am's open, inviting love hole. I bent down and planted a sloppy kiss on Nisha ma'am's weeping cunt.

"Ah!" ma'am cried out in ecstasy.

Shreya moved on to the couch, unhooked her bra and released her perky breasts. She sat next to ma'am and kissed her again. Her fingers rubbed and teased ma'am's nipples. I started licking ma'am's pussy with enthusiasm. I felt lucky to be able to taste her and pleasure her again.

"Oh God! He's so good at it," ma'am said to Shreya.

"I know! You taught him. You've every right to enjoy it."

Few minutes later, Shreya slid down the couch. I teased ma'am's clit with the tip of my tongue. I had inserted a finger into her pussy and was moving it in and out of her slick hole. Shreya watched me intently.

"It looks so hot," she said then looked down, "and this looks delicious."

She grabbed my cock and spread the leaking pre-cum all over the crown. She laid on the carpet, got her head between my knees and took my erection into her mouth.

I moaned into ma'am's pussy. The vibrations from that moan tingled her even more and she moaned in turn.

Few minutes later, ma'am said, "Poor girl. She's getting left out. Sam, come sit on the couch."

Nisha ma'am got off the couch and I took her place. Shreya got up, knelt between my legs and took my cock back into her mouth. Ma'am knelt on the rug next to Shreya. She pulled down Shreya's panty and took it off. She moved behind Shreya and hugged her from the back. She got her right hand between Shreya's legs and caressed her hairless pussy. With her left hand, she played with Shreya's nipples. I bent forward and kissed ma'am's lips.

Ma'am pleasured Shreya with her fingers and she moaned around my cock. I got a feel of the vibrations. Ma'am kissed all over Shreya's naked back all the while playing with her nipples.

It was too much for Shreya. She released my cock and straightened up into ma'am's warm embrace. Ma'am held her from behind and fingered her pussy with both hands, one rubbing her clit, the other concentrating on her labia. Shreya moaned and relaxed her head back on to ma'am's shoulder. Ma'am kissed Shreya's neck while edging her towards orgasm.

I got off the couch, bent down and took Shreya's erect light brown nipple into my mouth. As I sucked on it, Shreya's climax came crashing on to her. She moved her head sideways and ma'am kissed her lips. She shuddered and orgasmed hard, moaning in ma'am's mouth as ma'am continued to finger her and I sucked her nipples.

The three of us fell on the rug, exhausted. I held Shreya from behind, spooning into her. Ma'am hugged her from the front, sandwiching her between us. We held her as she relaxed.

*****

Sometime later, the three of us stumbled into ma'am's bed. The ladies pushed me on to the bed and eyed me hungrily.

Ma'am touched my cock tentatively and asked Shreya, "Shall I?"

"Of course! You don't need to ask," Shreya said.

Nisha ma'am reclined on her elbow next to me and took hold of my erection. Shreya laid next to me and kissed my lips. Shreya's soft nipples rubbed on my chest and became hard. I fondled her breasts. I felt my cock slip into ma'am's warm mouth. My cock twitched, remembering the feel of her tongue. I moaned in Shreya's mouth.

Shreya got up and knelt astride my head, facing away from ma'am. She lowered her crotch to my face. I pulled her down towards me and buried my face in her sweet pussy. I licked her labial lips and inserted my tongue into her vagina, driving her crazy.

Suddenly I felt my cock slipping into a hot, wet and slippery sheath. I moaned as Nisha ma'am sank herself on my erection, taking it deep within her. It felt really good to be back inside her. Shreya got off my face, turned around to face ma'am and sat back down. I licked Shreya's clit while ma'am rode my manhood. I couldn't see but was vaguely aware that Shreya and ma'am were kissing.

Our moans and groans filled the room. The ladies alternated between kissing each other and sucking each other's nipples. Few minutes later, they switched position. I ate ma'am's pussy while Shreya rode my cock. Ma'am cried out loudly as she climaxed under the expertise of my tongue. Her tangy orgasmic juices tasted delicious, reminding me of those sweet memories of years past.

With Shreya milking my cock with her tight vaginal walls, I was almost at the edge. She sensed it and got off me.

"Ma'am, I think Sam's about to blow. Would you like to try out that fantasy?"

"Sure, why not?"

Shreya and Nisha ma'am sat on the edge of the bed. I stood on the floor facing them. Both ladies had their mouths around my cock. They alternated between my shaft and balls, passing from one mouth to the other, sucking it, licking it. Then they both focused on the mushroom head of my cock. It passed seamlessly from one mouth into another.

"Oh! I am close."

Shreya gave my cock a few strokes and aimed it at both their chests. I groaned loudly and erupted like a geyser. Powerful jets of cum shot out of my cock and sprayed all over the two pairs of lovely breasts. I shot almost ten jets of my creamy essence which Shreya divided between her and ma'am. She stayed with me throughout my orgasm, milking my cock for the last drop of semen.

All spent, I stepped back to watch as the ladies kissed each other's lips and massaged my sperm into each other's breasts.

*****

"I can't thank you guys enough for this weekend," ma'am said.

It was Monday morning. We waited for the driver to bring the car around. Our flight back to Delhi was in two hours.

"And especially you, Shreya! You're a really special girl. I am so happy that you and Sam found each other."

"It was really nice meeting you, ma'am. And getting to know you so intimately."

They hugged and ma'am kissed Shreya's lips.

"Don't think I've forgotten you. Come here, my sunshine!"

I laughed as ma'am pulled me into a hug and kissed my lips as well.

"It was wonderful seeing you after all these years," I said.

"I hope you guys can come to Mumbai sometime soon. My house is always open for you, Sam. And now for you too, Shreya."

I and Shreya nodded. We both knew we'd be meeting ma'am soon. The driver brought the car around. We said our goodbyes. I helped Shreya into the back seat.

I leaned in and whispered in ma'am's ears, "Ma'am, good luck with the search. Hope you find him... or her... soon."

The End

12