All Comments on 'Metaxa'

by SWinters

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69over 13 years ago
Intensely arousing writing of the highest quality

If you weren't already on my favourites list SWinters, you would join it for this.

Lyrical, a symphony of words and feelings. We know her, we learn the denizens of the taverna, above all, we get to know the stranger as she does. An intensely erotic interlude. Thank you so much.

Anybody who appreciates quality writing should read this. Prepare to be moved and aroused.

wantonorgasmwantonorgasmover 13 years ago
Deliciously arousing

Writing to die for X

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Exquisite

How can I describe how deeply moving this story is? So skilfully crafted that this reader feels as if she, for a brief span of time, inhabited the very soul of the protagonist. This story, gentle readers, is one of the finest examples of erotic writing to be encountered on this site. Welcome back, to an amazingly gifted writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Beautiful writing

A soul-opening and most arousing story. Well done.

SeductionLoverSeductionLoverover 13 years ago
You've done it

After reading Cara's Business, I had mixed feelings about wanting another wonderful story from you. I desired one, yes, very much so, based on the balance of tenderness and domination in Siobhan and that delicious surrender by Cara. But I doubted that a second story could equal the quality and sensuality of your first. Well, you've done it, you've removed my doubts. And now I hunger for more. Thank you for gracing us with your presence on Literotica. (And many thanks to collared_dirtygirl for alerting me to your new post.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Made me want to weep…

Exquisitely subtle and sensitively written, this is a most beautiful story of the strength and fragility, independence and merging of the two.

The sensuality of the unfolding attraction between them, and the fire that builds is perfectly handled and described. Beautifully accomplished, through the ongoing monologue of her thoughts, and then the inspired dialogue between them. I didn’t think that you’d ever write again after “Taking Cara’s Business”. How <i>could</i> it ever be bettered? But you have, and with virtuosity, now. Simply breathtaking.

SimonBrookeSimonBrookeover 13 years ago
if there were ten stars, they would be merited

OK, that was worth waiting for. Primus, for utterly splendid use of language:

'... our laughter mingled and wove together for a moment like an improvised madrigal...'

'For the space of two heartbeats my mind scrabbled about for a joke to make; then it suddenly just flopped down and gave up.'

'...rubbing the fine strands between them as though exploring the weave of some newly-discovered cloth.'

'...I put my mouth to his and just dissolved, right there, dissolving into undifferentiated liquid heat...'

'...firm and circling as those fingers oh gods stroking and finding that place, that place...' - lovely evocation of the onset of inarticulacy! In fact that whole section of orgasm is quite, quite masterly use of language, and powerfully erotic.

Secundus, for exposition of character, beautifully developed and unfolded.

Tertius, for intense delivery of climax, and for knowing exactly when to stop. Excellentissimus.

Although for ssurely, if hhe iss from whelsh Whales, eny-one whith an ear can hhear the rhy-thm of it, efen whithout the ssoftness.

If I may be permitted one criticism it is this: I would have omitted the line 'hoping he could not hear the wet squelching sounds...'; you don't need it and it rings out of tune. You've already told us in so many ways how intense an effect he's had on her. You don't need that.

But this is brilliant, extraordinary writing, and I know without question of doubt why three separate people recommended it to me.

GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyover 13 years ago
Brilliant!

You are an amazing writer. That was such a beautiful piece of writing. Skilled with words, expressions, and the slow seduction, you are gifted! My new and most favorite!

delightdawndelightdawnover 13 years ago
Beautiful

Soft and gentle, yet charged.

Her_ToyboyHer_Toyboyalmost 11 years ago
Mistress of understatement and implication

You use the power of suggestion to seduce the reader as effectively as Martina is persuaded. Accomplished with language that coalesces invention, elegance and heat to powerful effect. Thank you for yet another exquisite narrative.

apollonaapollonaalmost 10 years ago
Wow,

It took all of my will to get through this story and not spark one up. Really cool story, very well told, at a location that is -to me at least, sublime. That drink is not bad either.

KingCuddleKingCuddlealmost 4 years ago
So Smooth...

So exquisitely literate...

Thank you!

SimonBrookeSimonBrookeover 1 year ago

I was re-reading a love letter, one of my earliest love letters to the most important love of my life, this morning, and found I'd recommended this story to her. I wrote, "Incidentally, one of my writing friends has just sent me an utterly wonderful story - I think the best erotic story I've read in many years."

I stand by that judgement.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous