All Comments on 'Metroid: Other Other M'

by SierraLeeAuthor

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
dunnie_172dunnie_172about 7 years ago
I really like how you wrote this!

This is a really great interpretation of the way a character would react to their universe starting to obey hentai rules. It was really well written (just like all of your stories) and it kinda made fun of itself by making fun of other hentai style stories where the unbeaten heroine is laid low by some washed up farm boy or something because of some convoluted plot twist. The fact that she made the plot twist herself by subjecting herself to the king metroid was brilliantly thought out and made the story really enjoyable. Good job. Keep up the amazing writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More please

This was phenomenal please make more in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More

More pls

YellowLanternDeputyYellowLanternDeputyabout 5 years ago
Nice Metroid story

Finding a good Samus story is rare but this one is quite good. Seeing what we see of her character in Echoes and Corruption this seems not far off for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSierraLeeAuthor@SierraLeeAuthor
Hi, I'm Sierra Lee! If you want to see more of my writing, I have several game projects that can be downloaded completely free: https://www.patreon.com/sierralee I used to write more erotica and do commissions, but since my game projects have taken off I don't spend as much ...