Mexican Adventure

Story Info
My Mexican girlfriend and I take a holiday in Mexico.
9.3k words
2.77
21.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luk77
luk77
98 Followers

My latest girlfriend, Vicky, is a vivacious, buxom bombshell that loves life, not to mention outrageous flirting, sex in all forms and, on occasion, also tequila chasers. I am very happy to be the envy of my friends and family.

Whilst I do enjoy a drink now and then and also have a good sense of humor, unlike my busty lady, I am skinny and taller by just an inch at five foot seven inches. We get on extremely well...

We have been together almost six months now and had just moved in together. Vicky is also not so fussy about our apartment; I am not the tidiest of men and Vicky too has a very easy going attitude. We were well suited to each other.

We had been talking about a short vacation and Vicky suggested a week in Mazatlan, a well-known coastal resort on the western edge of Mexico. It was ok for me and we settled on a week four weeks away.

The four weeks passed quickly and soon we were packing for our trip. Vicky just threw some of her outfits for beach, daytime and evening. I packed shorts, T Shirts and some slacks and some shirts.

The flight was on time and some hours later we left the cool of the Mid West for the heat of Mexico. Our hotel was quite new, along the main Drag with great views of the ocean. Our room was large, full of light with great ocean vistas. Since Vicky spoke perfect Spanish, navigating around and getting things done was simpler. Added to the language were the way she showed her body in skimpy outfits and a winning smile ensured there were no problems.

As we entered our room and sorted out the few items, Vicky jumped me. She gave me a deep kiss with her tongue in my throat. Her hands were all over me reaching down into my shorts. I was not far behind and untied the straps at her neck and let her dress fall to the floor.

It didn't take long for us to get into a 69 position crossways on the bed. Vicky was a raging tigress in heat. I couldn't and didn't last long and blew my load down her throat of course my tongue was busy diving deep into her slit. She had multiple orgasms and in doing so sucked so hard that I thought she was trying separate my cock from my body. We both came down and we must have dozed off. When I woke up a little later the tip of my cock was still in her mouth. If this was the start of our vacation, I didn't know how it could go better. We woke up hungry, showered and went out for dinner. Had to get my energy back for later.

I saw many touts invite us into their so-called tequilerias, where we could taste a great variety of tequilas. From cheap and coarse stuff to the smooth tequila of great Agave. Vicky was in a good mood and we explored shots at two locations. By the time we got to dinner we were feeling no pain. Of course we had Margaritas and then red wine. By the time dinner was finished, we were a little unsteady. We had our arms around each other as we walked the promenade and the variety of nightlife.

We avoided the temptation for more tequila. The streets were quite busy. As we stopped at a crossing, we were approached by a very attractive girl, probably in her early twenties. She had a very small waist, huge bosom and was perched on narrow 5" heels. Her long hair flowed in the breeze. Her mouth was full-lipped and painted with a fiery red. Heavy dark eyelashes and heavily drawn eyebrows stood out in her face. She could only have one calling: prostitution. I was surprised she approached us with Vicky hanging on to me. They spoke in Spanish which I couldn't understand. After a few minutes they both laughed and we walked on. The girl gave Vicky s brightly printed card.

"What was that?" I asked Vicky.

She laughed. "Well she wanted to start the night right. She said she could show me how to suck your cock such that your shoe laces would stand up. I told her we had already done that today."

I laughed. "Yes we did and it felt great." I kissed her. "I am surprised she approached us with you on my arm."

"Well, there are some women who wouldn't mind another girl using her mouth to give the lady a rest. Would you prefer her mouth?"

"You're joking right? I love your mouth on me." And I did.

"Right answer, Mister," she said and stopped to give me a lingering kiss.

We walked a little further and accosted again. This was a very shapely blonde with the huge bosom. She was well proportioned and swayed easily on the skyscrapers. She was standing right outside a bar and must have been part of the establishment as she invited us in for a drink. Her name was Dolores and she spoke English very well. It seemed she had lived in the USA till her teenage years and then moved here. We talked about our holiday and I saw just gleaming white teeth and a huge bosom.

We sat at a sidewalk table and before we knew it there was tequila on the table. We sipped it. This was quite nice. Dolores took out a pack of cigarettes and offered us one. I don't smoke. But Vicky took one. I had never seen her smoke before. She didn't inhale but blew out smoke as if savoring it. She seemed to like it. I had something else I thought she could put in her mouth.

As we watched the people pass by we saw a lot of women, sometimes alone, sometimes with another. All were dressed to the nines and seemed to observe passersby and pick on men. I assumed they were hookers plying their trade. I was surprised it was done so openly. Also that it didn't matter if the men were in the company of women. Some men walked away with the ladies on their arm, yet others laughed and walked on. It seemed very open and understanding.

"How much does a hooker charge?" I asked Dolores. I had drunk a fair amount now and was less inhibited. Truly I was just curious.

"How much for what?" she asked taking a deep drag. "As you know, there are many ways they could pleasure you."

Vicky was looking at me curiously but she remained silent, concentrating on taking a deep drag on her cigarette without choking.

"I don't know. Let's say a BJ." It seemed an easy question.

"Well, do you mean in her hotel or yours? They all have rooms they rent cheaply." Dolores was looking at me more intently.

"It doesn't matter, say in my hotel." I wanted to find out the price of things.

"Well, will it be just you or is the lady here going to participate?" Dolores was quite serious with her question.

Vicky took a drag on her cigarette and stubbed it out. "Well, answers Dolores," she said. "Would I be there or do you want to be sucked off alone." I thought I noticed a dangerous tone in her voice.

"Well, seeing as I have never had that experience, let's say Vicky will be there too." I looked at Vicky to see if she appreciated the answer.

"So will she be just looking or also looking to participate?" Dolores was serious. "You know some ladies just like their man to be happy without doing any work so they like to watch. Others, well they like to help out, maybe even learn something."

"Well," I said, "I think there is nothing for Vicky to learn. She knows how to please. But maybe I would like her to be there with me - if she wants of course."

"OK, I think I can arrange that for you for $ 100. Nice girl, big tits, but no other sex. Just to suck you. OK?" Dolores lit another cigarette and offered it to Vicky again. She accepted again and I watched the smoke rise from her first drag.

"No, no I don't want you to do anything. I was just curious. How about to fuck?" More tequila and I was losing my inhibitions.

Dolores asked me the same series of questions. I would like Vicky to watch. There was no way I could say anything else with Vicky present.

"I think $ 200 and if you want she can also pleasure Vicky. No extra charge." Dolores was getting serious. I wondered if she was a pimp.

"Sam, I have many friends here that I can call. They would be happy to take care of you. Before I bought a part of this bar, I used to manage some girls. They were the best at anything. So I know what I am talking about. I would be happy to arrange this for a new friend." Dolores said something to Vicky in Spanish and they laughed again.

Vicky didn't say anything. She sat quietly smoking her cigarette. A rapid conversation took place in Spanish. There was much laughter and I couldn't help but laugh too. I didn't understand a word but they seemed in good humor so why not join in?

We had consumed quite a lot of tequila by then and I thought we should head back. Vicky agreed and I left the notes on the table. It seemed that Dolores and Vicky had hit it off as they kissed on the cheek and I heard the words "hasta manana." I didn't understand Spanish but everybody knew manana meant tomorrow.

I held on to Vicky as we parted. I kissed Vicky, noticing the smoke on her breath. "I didn't know you smoked," I said to her.

"Well, as you saw, sometimes I do. So what about you and hookers? You really want a BJ from a hooker?" She was looking at me directly.

"No way, baby, you know you're the best. Remember this afternoon? Why would I want some cheap hooker?" I was quite sure that Vicky could not be beat at BJs.

"Oh I remember. But you seemed very interested in hookers. Maybe you should get one and see how they do it. Maybe have a BJ contest." It sounded funny but her voice told me something else.

"No, I don't think so. You're enough for me." I gave her a tight squeeze.

"So what if I refuse to blow you for the rest of this trip. Will you then want a BJ from a hooker?" Vicky was driving it home to me. I should have kept my mouth shut. "Or maybe no sex of any kind. What would you do then?"

"Baby, you're not that cruel. Besides, you enjoy it too. So let's not go there. I am sorry I started the conversation."

"Maybe I should be cruel. But you're right. I am not that kind. Yes, I enjoy it too. Having your cock in my mouth is a great turn on." Vicky was trying to make up for it and I was glad to hear that. "I invited Dolores to come up for a coffee tomorrow afternoon."

"So what were you and Dolores talking about in Spanish?" I asked curiously. I was surprised at the open conversation that had taken place with Dolly.

"Oh, nothing. She was just asking if you had a big dick." I heard the laughter in Vicky's voice.

"So what did you answer?"

"Oh I just said your tongue was longer and thicker than your dick. What was I supposed to say?"

"What? What does that mean," I asked. "You never complained before."

"That's true. But that is because I can accommodate your dick in my mouth quite well and you don't scratch my throat. But you also know how to use your tongue and you know how to bring me off." Vicky knew that after bringing her to orgasm with my mouth, I would enter her and cum in a few minutes. More often than not I would cum in her mouth first and then have to get hard again before I could penetrate her.

We were at the hotel. I got the room key. We were in the lift a few seconds before I grabbed Vicky and thrust my tongue down her throat. All that talk had made me hot.

We entered our bedroom and our clothes flew off. We were on the bed in the same position as earlier with my cock in her mouth. My tongue was lapping at her juices and she was flowing copiously. Of course it didn't take too long for us both to explode. As usual Vicky drained me. She then came up to me and kissed me hard, tongue to tongue. She hadn't swallowed this time and we swapped cum until our lips were sore. Vicky did this sometimes and I was used to my taste. We fell asleep as we were, naked and intertwined.

I woke up to find her mouth on my cock again. It took a little longer but I got hard. She slid down and sat on my cock, moving up and down slowly, then faster, and it took some time for us both to reach orgasm. I was well and truly drained and needed time to recover. It was after 10 am now and the sun was streaming through.

We showered and went down for some breakfast. I was hungry and wolfed down the food. Vicky too seemed to have gotten a hearty appetite.

"Dolores will come around two pm," Vicky said.

"I remember," I said. "So what are we going to do with her?"

"We are not doing anything," Vicky said. "Dolores is going to show me some shops. So I suggest you take a swim and then a nap. We should go out tonight and party. There is a bar called Senor Frog that I heard is great."

"Works for me," I said secretly hoping that Dolores might be coming with us. I couldn't say anything of course.

We waited in the lobby. Dolores was quite punctual. Vicky and Dolores greeted each other with a kiss on the cheek. I only got a handshake. There was a rapid burst of Spanish and much laughter. I wish I could have understood them.

"Sam, we're off. It seems Dolores has arranged a special treat for us. The only question she asks is if you are ready to have fun tonight. Well, are you?" Vicky was smiling.

"What does that mean?" I asked. "You know we're on vacation so I am ready. But it does seem a little strange, don't you think? Dolores, can you tell us more?"

"Well, Sam, it seems there is a party tonight, like a costume party. So I thought it might be fun for you guys. This kind of party happens almost every week, depending on whom you know. Are you up to it?" Dolores gave Vicky a big smile. "By the way, if you agree and go along, I promised Vicky that we three would have a very good time." She gave me a big wink. Did it mean what I thought? What the hell, I was on holiday.

"Sure, count me in." I gave Vicky a brief kiss, grabbed my towel and flip-flopped to the pool. They'd be gone a few hours I knew.

I swam a few laps, dozed in the lounge chairs and decided I needed a real nap and went upstairs. They weren't back yet. I lay down on the bed in my shorts and fell asleep.

The laughter woke me up. Dolores and Vicky were back, babbling in Spanish, several bags in their hands. They saw me lying on the bed. Vicky came over, lay herself across me and kissed me hard, her tongue snaking in and out. At the same time, I felt my shorts coming down and a warm mouth engulfed me. I was attacked at both ends. One hand was pinned below Vicky so with the other I tried to stroke her. She kept her legs tight not giving me any access. Meanwhile I was being blown with a mouth that could bring a dead man to life. Vicky was great but this technique to suck from root to tip in a slow movement got me to boiling point. Still tired from the previous day, it didn't take too long for me to erupt into Dolores's mouth. It was incredible. Vicky stopped kissing me and turned to Dolores. She was waiting and began to kiss Vicky hard. I assume that my cum was shared in that passionate kiss. It was a pity as I don't think I had that much left in me. If I was not so drained, the sight of these two beauties at it would have forced another erection. I had not heard Vicky say she was interested in girl on girl action. But it was a sight to behold.

"That was a thanks in advance for agreeing to go to our party," Vicky said. "Did you like it? There will definitely be action later. I need some action too."

"Oh God, that was incredible. I can't wait but you have to give me some time to recover." I was feeling good.

"Well, we have time; let's go take a shower together." Vicky and I have never done this and I was looking forward to a hot soapy session.

We got into the shower and I noticed Vicky had a plastic glove in one hand. She took some lotion and put it into the glove and rubbed it all over my body. She put the bottle down, gave my flaccid cock a kiss and began rubbing my body with the gloved hand. I didn't notice till later but when she was done all my body hair was gone except for a small patch down there but my cock was still soft.

"Hey, what's going on?" I asked

"We need you smooth for the costumes," Vicky replied with a smile and a kiss on my lips. Through the water of the shower her kiss was a new experience.

"So what are we going as?" I was curious what she had in mind.

"You'll see soon," she said, "but I think you'll like it. Dolores and I will also be dressed sexily."

I had no idea what she meant. But if I was to attend a big party with two attractive girls on my arm, this would boost my image and ego - and perhaps even give rise to my cock.

"Remember your promise. You have to do everything we say. When we come back, we'll do anything you say. And who knows, you might be allowed into places you wanted to enter, but couldn't till now." She kissed me again, turned around and showed me her behind. Did she mean what I thought? A little backdoor action? We had never tried that although I had suggested it several times. It was my lucky day.

Shower over, I was nude and we toweled ourselves dry. She wrapped the towel over her breasts and led me by my cock into the bedroom. Dolores had a mass of clothing on the bed. She had already changed into a dress, if you can call it that. It was bright green, very low cut with the nipple bulging millimeters from the neckline. A gust of wind could probably expose the nipple if the dress wasn't so tight. It was also very short and exposed her stocking tops. She was wearing very high heels that must have been at least five inches. Her face was devoid of makeup. A total contrast to her outfit, but I was sure she would be all done up. Her big breasts made a huge bulge in the dress.

"So here is some stuff I laid out for Sam. Let's get started. We have yet to finish and also do our makeup." Dolores pointed to some stuff on the bed. I didn't see any pants or shirts.

"So, what do I start with?" I asked them both.

"Here, let me help whilst Dolly does her face." Vicky held out some flimsy garment for me to step into

"What's this?" I asked. "It won't fit me."

"You'll see. Just step into it. Here hold on to me." Vicky inserted one leg, then the other into a mini panty. I learned that this is called a thong. I had seen pictures but never been near one. Vicky pulled up the thong, grabbed my penis and pulled it back sharply. She drew the thing up and it hugged my hips with the bottom part straining between my cheeks. I couldn't see the bulge of my cock. It was soft but it would grow.

"So what are these outfits?" I asked. "What are going as? Dolly over there looks like one of the street walkers."

"Bingo," Vicky replied. "We are going to be the three hottest hookers on the streets tonight. Wait and see."

"What?" I shrieked. "I'm not going as a hooker. I didn't promise that!"

"Well, Sam, it's either be a hooker or Dolly and I will ensure that you will have 6 miserable days of a vacation. Get it? Now, be a good boy and humor us. We'll have a great time and as we promised, Dolly and I will make sure you have the best time of your life tonight. OK?"

"But what of something goes wrong? You know, someone finds out. I'll be in trouble." I was whining not sure how to get out of this agreement.

"Oh, come on Sammi that is BS." Vicki was using her persuasive voice now. "First, Dolly and I are going to be with you and we'll take good care of you. Secondly, you are in Mexico, miles away from home. Who is going to recognize you? And lastly, don't you want to see Dolly and me taking care of you later?"

I was beaten, scared as hell. But I also was a little excited at playing this out far from home. But I couldn't admit that to Vicky.

I let them tie a corset on me that brought my 32" waist down by several inches and producing a feminine curve. Next came the stockings. These were red in color with a net pattern and then attached to the tabs on the corset. The stockings looked and felt good on my denuded legs. My little guy was sleeping between my cheeks and probably wouldn't rise for a little while. A matching red bra with tassels was then attached. Once they placed some foam inserts, the bra looked huge with very pointed nipples. They tucked the inserts in so that they were hidden from sight. A frilly panty, red of course, was last up over the stockings and thong.

luk77
luk77
98 Followers