Mexican Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a monster. I guessed about 8" long, thick, dark and uncut. What had I gotten myself into? It was growing and Vicky pulled the condom over his cock and rolled it down; then took my hand and placed it on his cock. The first time I held another man's cock in my hand. I knew how to stroke it from my own experience. I saw my red painted nails wrap around it and began to pump it. Perhaps he would come quickly before I needed to use my mouth. It wasn't going to happen and Vicky positioned me in front of Pancho and pushed down on my shoulders. My face was descending toward his hairy groin. He had quite a bush down there.

Pancho was ready to grab my head and force me. Dolly stepped in and kissed him hard. I looked up at them through those long lashes, the tip of his cock in my mouth. Dolly inserted her hand inside his shirt and began playing with his nipples. Of course Pancho lost interest in pushing my head and began to play with Dolly's breasts which were now exposed. She had pulled down her dress an inch and the nipples were exposed. The dress seemed made for that purpose.

I brought my face toward Pancho's latex covered cock and then noticed Vicky kneel next to me. "I can't let you do this alone. Massage his balls," she whispered and swallowed the tip of his cock. I grabbed his large balls in my right hand and began to roll them in my hand. I felt the sac tightening. Vicky released the cock from her mouth and brought it to my lips. She rubbed the tip over my lips, as if it were a big lipstick. Slowly she inserted the cock into my mouth. I had to breathe differently, but got used to having that fat tool in my mouth. I went up and down slowly, taking my time to get used to the size of it. I salivated a lot to allow the easier sliding motion over the latex which didn't taste particularly good.

I'm not sure how she did it, but I felt Vicky between him and me. Her mouth was inches from mine. She took his balls in her mouth. I could feel the hair on her head rub at my throat. Pancho was fully occupied. His mouth was being attacked by Dolly, his balls by Vicky and I had his cock sliding in and out of my mouth. What more could a man want. I would have come by now. Pancho was hard but appeared a long way off the end. I stroked his cock as I knew how Vicky did to me during her magic BJs.

I saw Vicky try to gobble both his balls into her mouth. I increased the stroking and began to suck harder. I could feel it pulsing more strongly and knew he would be erupting soon. Vicky appeared to have swallowed his balls as they had almost disappeared in her mouth. She hadn't done that to me yet. My view of that scene through the massive lashes gave it surreality. I sucked even harder now, my jaws tiring from exercise it had never had before.

Vicky noticed this, released his ball sac and appeared to want to alternate sucking with me. It was almost done as we both tried to share his cock. It pulsed strongly into the little plastic pocket. It was erotic to share a cock and kiss at the same time. We let it all erupt and Vicky's mouth met mine as if trying to extract the goo from its little sac. Pancho was done. As were we all. Dolly appeared to have her tongue in Pancho's throat as we disengaged.

To be honest it was more erotic than I thought. I was glad of the protection as I didn't know if I would enjoy his goo. Vicky was smiling too. Dolly appeared happy. Pancho had a huge grin on his face.

Dolly spoke to Pancho who pulled up his boxers and trousers and buttoned his shirt. He had a spring in his step as he took another cigar and walked to the door. He looked back at us, waved his cigar and said, "Thank you, ladies. That was awesome. Maybe we can meet up again later. I have some friends downstairs that would definitely want to meet all of you." His accent was normal. He duped us understanding every word we had exchanged. Dolly, Vicky and I stared at each other. He had understood every word and had played us.

We three hugged tightly. Dolly kissed me deeply on the mouth and whispered "Thank you, Sammi. I won't forget and just wait till later."

Then Vicky kissed me hard too and said, "I enjoyed seeing you with a cock in your mouth. Now you know how I feel when your cock is in my mouth. How is it down there, anyway?"

She felt down below raising my dress. In spite of the tight confinement, my cock was hard. "Oh," she said, "the little guy liked it." She pulled down my panties and then struggled with my thing. Dolly helped and freed the 'prisoner 'down there. They both knelt down and were alternating in taking it in. Vicki went for my sac whilst Dolly was like a vacuum on my cock. I was in heaven. Between deep kisses, and the mouths of two beautiful women, I didn't last long. I came and they shared my goop. Unlike Pancho's, my goop went down their throats and they kissed each other trying to suck away my cum. They tucked me back in and straightened out my dress. We all reached for our purses and brought out the lipstick to repair the damage.

"You know Sammi, for a first time experience you did very well. Maybe you should consider this as a career here," Dolly said.

"Dolly, maybe Sammi can help us earn the money we spent on the vacation. What do you think?" Vicky was not being helpful nor funny.

We went back to the table and sipped the champagne. It was quite flat by now. But we needed a moment before we went back down. We could hear music from the mariachi band playing and singing down below. Dolly reached for the cigar box and took out a cigar and lit it. Vicky followed suite and blew out smoke. 'What the hell,' I thought and also took a cigar. Vicky lit it for me. I inhaled gently and blew out smoke. I looked at the three painted ladies, sipping old champagne and sucking on cigars and laughed.

"What's so funny," Vicky asked amidst a cloud of smoke.

"Well, "I said, "sitting here seeing us smoking fat cigars reminds me that we should have tried to blow smoke with Pancho's cigar." They all laughed. I took another light drag. It didn't taste bad, much better than the plastic wrapped cigar we had shared a few minutes earlier. I liked the smell of the cigar but the taste was not something I liked... Dolly and Vicky appeared to like it. As Vicky and Dolly brought their cigars to their lips I had a fleeting vision of the cigars as dark cocks. It was exciting. But I had tasted a cock in my mouth too. We all laughed.

Another check of our makeup and we were ready to party.

"Sammi, I am really surprised how you look and seem so comfortable in that dress. You look a doll. You really can pass and fool all the people here." Vicky was giving me a compliment. Truthfully, I did feel Ok on the heels and in that dress. I would have liked it an inch longer though.

As we were leaving the room, I heard Vicky say to Dolly, "You know Dolly, perhaps we should get Sammi fucked in the arse by Pancho tonight. Maybe you can live 5 years rent free. She looks so ready."

"Whaaat?" I said. They laughed.

"On second thought, I want to be the first to take this hooker's backdoor virginity." Vicky looked quite serious.

Another rapid exchange in Spanish.

Vicky looked at me. "Dolly says she has a large strap on I can borrow. Would you like that?"

Dolly smiled. "I deal with men and women. It's quite big and will train her hole to take Pancho. You know, Sammi could earn quite a lot here as a foreign hooker."

"Noooooo," i said. "That's not happening, No way. I did this to help Dolly."

There was another rapid exchange and lots of laughter.

"What's the joke now?" I asked

"Dolly said with the help of some Mexican doctors you could become a 40 FF breasted hooker with a cock between your legs. We could buy the building in an year. But you may need a crutch to stop yourself falling over though." They laughed wickedly.

I didn't like this one bit. Yet I had come a long way in the last 48 hours. I felt my breasts to ensure they were in place, pulled down my dress and descended the stairs with Dolly and Vicky. There were more people, some costumes, loud music and laughter. Some couples were dancing. Who knows where I would end tonight. Vicky and Dolly seemed to want to push Sammi's boundaries.

I did think fleetingly how it would look if Vicky wanted me to walk down the main street back home dressed like this. With Vicky I couldn't be sure. But it sure would be fun and she would take care of things down there. I knew this would not be the end of Sammi. All my orifices would get used tonight.