Mexico Mischief

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica gave me a glassy-eyed, dead-pan stare. She said nothing.

"Ok, ok," I said, "you can sit on my lap."

Erica smiled and said, "fine."

Pablo thanked us and ran over to the concierge to tell him about our discounts, so they could update our room charges. We all piled into the little Civic and we were off.

I noticed I was having a little trouble focussing on distant scenery, but I felt good. The edibles were kicking in. I was starting to experience that warm sensation of dreaminess, and happiness. This wouldn't be such a bad ride. Things were looking up.

Actually, things were were trying to stand up; my erection, that-is. Erica was sitting squarely in my lap and her close proximity was having an effect on me.

The edible's effect were creating a sense of confusion. I was feeling like my erection was an embarrassment, but at the same time, I was too chill to be embarrassed. It slowly hardened under Erica's butt as the road ruts and poor pavement created a non-stop bouncing motion.

Surely Erica could feel something.

The ride was supposed to be about 20 minutes to the cenote. I resigned myself to just letting it go. I leaned forward to Erica's ear and said quietly, "I'm sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable. I didn't expect this."

She partially swiveled directly on top of my cock and reply into my ear, "it's fine. We will get there pretty soon."

Pablo started to slow the car, but with Erica on my lap, and being distracted by own growing concern, I didn't notice until we had completely stopped. I looked around, and saw we were still on a main road, but in a long line of traffic. The car windows were open and I could hear construction equipment of something, in the distance.

I heard Pablo say something in Spanish; I'm sure he had sworn. Then he said, "it looks like there is road work ahead. This could really delay us, by an hour or more. I'm going to turn around and go another way. Unfortunately, it won't be on good roads like this one."

"Good roads like this one," I thought. If this was good, how bad was this ride going to get?

By now I had a fully erect penis, but it was at an odd angle in my swim trunks. I was worried how that would feel when we got on to the rougher roads with Erica in my lap. I needed an excuse to get her to lift up so I could adjust the angle.

Erica had been sitting upright, swaying slightly left and right as we drove along. Now she leaned back against me. He head was on my right shoulder and I could smell the scent of her shampoo. It was a little intoxicating in my current state of mind. She turned her head slightly so she speak to me without the others hearing.

"If the road is going to get rougher, do you want to make any adjustments to how we are sitting? You don't want a leg to go to sleep." As she spoke, the car drove across some uneven pavement, and the result was as if she had nuzzled my neck.

"That would be a good idea," I said. "Can you lift up?"

"You'll have to help me," she replied.

I tried to figure out the best way to help her and ended up lifting her at her hips. As I lifted her, I could feel the strings of her bikini through the wrap she was wearing. My heart was running like a race horse.

When she was able to get up off me, I quickly snaked my left hand under under her butt into my swim trunks and yanked my dick so it was centered. We on rough road again and Erica was bouncing up and down on my hand as a I maneuvered myself. Then I got my hand out and she lowered herself back down.

Mission accomplished, except my dick was nestled right in her crack. We were perfectly aligned. As the car rocked and bucked over the increasingly rough road, Erica was literally sliding up and down along my dick. And she leaned back against my right shoulder again.

The marijuana in my system was making this experience very enjoyable. I was suspicious of what Erica was feeling, but she seemed to be keeping her cool. Occasionally, she would slightly adjust herself when it seemed like she was sliding forward, but otherwise she was relaxed.

Kelly asked Pablo how much longer it would be. Pablo said it would be another 20 minutes, mainly because of the rough roads required him to go slower.

Erica asked if she could change her position a little so she could sit partially sideways to look out the window. This would change the alignment situation, so I would need to adjust again. I helped her get up again, and as she adjusted to the side, I adjusted myself to work with her new position.

This time, just before she lowered herself, she pulled the left side of her wrap all the way back, exposing her leg all the way to her hip. Berny and Jerry could not see what was happening, nor could Kelly from her position in the front seat.

Though she appeared to have placed herself to see out the window better, Erica took my left hand and placed it on her left thigh, near her hip. This was an unexpected development. Then I noticed, that even though the road continued to be rough, the movement of her ass in my groin was bouncing less, and grinding more.

There was too much road noise, and bouncing for anyone else to know what was happening. I squeezed Erica's thigh and slowly moved my hand back and forth along her smooth skin. I could feel the her muscles tensing and relaxing as she shifted her weight left and right grinding against my hard cock.

I moved my hand up under the edge of Erica's wrap to the edge of her bikini bottoms. As I traced a finger along the edge, Erica parted her legs a little, encouraging me to explore further. I continued to follow it down between her thighs until I could put my hand on her mound. Then I rubbed the area of tenderness at the top of her labia. I heard take in a breath.

I traced the outline of her labia down as far as I could reach, then reversed direction to slide my fingers back up. Slowly I worked up and down along her vagina. I could hear her quietly moaning. After a few minutes, I pulled my hand back up towards her hip and found the edge of her bikini. With just my index finger, I investigated if I could get it under the material. With a little effort I succeeded.

As a I slid my fingers back towards her vagina, Erica reached down and pulled her bathing suit material away to give me more room to work. The inside of her bathing suit was so wet. My fingers were quickly soaked. Finding her labia again, I pushed a finger inside her wet hole. Erica tried to open her legs further, but the confines of the backseat made it impossible.

I continued to slide one finger, then two in and our of her vagina. I could only get to the first knuckle, but Erica seemed contented with my efforts. It was difficult to tell if she was progressing towards an orgasm.

Pablo announced were about to arrive. Damn...

I withdrew my hand with reservation. Erica leaned in close and lightly kissed the side of my face in way that others wouldn't see.

And then we were there.

We opened the doors and everyone got out except me. My tenting swim trunks were the issue. When Kelly asked if I was coming, I told her I needed a minute to get the blood flowing in my legs. This prompted Kelly to look at Erica and sarcastically ask her if she had put on weight. Erica gave her the finger. Everyone had a laugh.

When my dick had partially deflated, I moved to leave the car, adjusting myself best I could to hide what remained of my semi-flaccid erection.

The time we spent at the cenote was amazing. The water was very clear, and there were platforms at different heights to allow us to jump into the water. The water was cooler than I expected against the warm tropical air. Pablo told us how the cenotes were formed, and the role they played in Mexican culture. Everyone had a great day.

When it was almost time to leave, Pablo got a call on his phone. His boss was almost at the cenote with the repaired van. Berny and Jerry said that was good news as the early ride hadn't been so pleasant. The effects of edibles had left my system, so I also was a little relieved, and a little disappointed.

During the uneventful ride back, Kelly and Erica both fell asleep leaning against each other. I just looked out the window at the passing landscape wondering what the rest of the week had in store.

Taking a Sick Day

When we got back to the resort, I settled our tip with Pablo, and then we all walked back to our rooms. It turned out that the walk into the cenote and back, plus several hours of swimming and treading water had wiped me out. I seriously considered skipping dinner and going straight to bed for the night.

However, we all agreed to meet after showering and changing our clothes. Dinner was fairly subdued with an emphasis on drinking water, and entertaining only small talk. When we finished, the girls wanted to go see the sunset again. I knew I was done and declined. I headed back to my room, stripped out of my clothes and crawled into bed. I fell asleep almost immediately.

I woke up in the middle of the night to the feeling someone was in my room. I looked over at the door to the girls' room. In the limited light I could tell it was slightly open. I was sure I had closed it before I went to sleep.

"Dean," I heard whispered. Did I? Then I heard it again; it was so soft.

"Dean, can I sleep with you. Just sleep?" It was Erica. She had come into the room and was a few feet away towards the foot of the bed.

"Ah, Erica, I'm not sure that's a good idea. Kelly is in the next room, and the door is open," I whispered in reply.

"Kelly ate two edibles before going to bed. She said she wanted to sleep until noon. A bomb couldn't wake her up," said Erica. "I just want to sleep, too," she continued. "No funny stuff, ok?"

I really wanted to go back to sleep, and carrying on a conversation was the opposite of that. Erica had said no funny stuff, so I figured sleep is sleep, alone or with a friend.

"Ok," I said.

I saw Erica move to make her way around the other side of the king-sized bed. I felt her crawl up on to the mattress and the covers move as she got under them. Then she shuffled and towards me. I rolled onto my back. She pulled herself right up against me, and then lifted herself up. Erica had a some sort of shirt, but I could feel her breasts swaying against my upper arm and chest.

She said, "good night," and kissed me on the lips. It was a warm, loving kiss, but no tongue, and didn't feel sexually charged.

I returned the kiss saying, "good night, Erica." I was soon asleep, again.

When I awoke the next morning Erica was still asleep. She had turned on her side away from me, so I easily slipped out from under the sheets without having to move her. I checked the time. It was 8:05 AM. I made my way to the bathroom and closed the door. I needed to piss away all that water I had consumed at dinner the previous night.

When I was done with that business, I considered what to do. I didn't feel like I needed to go back to sleep. I was a little worried about leaving the room for breakfast, then having Kelly find Erica in my bed while I was out. Not that it would have been an easier conversation if she found us both in bed together.

I decided to shower, get dressed and go for breakfast. I stripped out my boxers and turned on the water. It warmed quickly and I stepped inside.

Shortly there-after I heard the door open. Erica came in and I heard the toilet seat being put down.

"Sorry Dean," she said, "I need to take a piss really bad." I could hear her whizzing into the bowl over the shower.

"Ok," was all I could muster. I wondered if this was the first part of a plan where she would next step into the shower with me. I waited anxiously, listening to her piss.

When Erica finished, she washed her hands. Then she called out to me.

"I'm going back to bed, in my room. Please get us some coffee if you're going to breakfast."

"Ok," I repeated. I heard the bathroom door close again.

My dick had grown hard as I was contemplating the possibilities. This whole thing with Erica was turning out to be a real roller coaster ride. I finished my shower, and then headed out to breakfast, where I ordered two extra coffees just before I left.

Around lunchtime, Kelly and Erica emerged from their room. While Erica looked fairly well rested and ready to go, Kelly looked terrible. She was pale, and lethargic.

"I don't feel well," she said. "I think I accidentally drank the water here yesterday. My stomach is doing flip-flops, but I'm not sure which end things are gonna come out."

"Oh-oh," I responded. "I may have some Immodium I can give you."

Erica stood next to Kelly holding her up and letting Kelly rest her head on her shoulder.

"Do you want to go back to bed, or do you want to try to eat something?" Erica asked.

"I'm not leaving this room, or the vicinity of a toilet," Kelly moaned.

I found the Immodium I had brought. It was only a small travel packet with two capsules. Handing it to her I said, "Take one of these for now. I'll go get some crackers and some ginger ale for you. Erica can stay with you while I'm gone."

Kelly moaned a pathetic, "ok," and she and Erica turned around to get her back to bed.

I was only gone about 15 minutes, but returned to hear Kelly in the bathroom, vomiting.

I looked at Erica and asked, "did she eat something other than what we had?"

Erica shook her head and responded, "I can't say. I've been wondering the same thing. She was fine before we left LA, so this has happened here. Outside of the drinks at the club and bar, she's only had bottled water, or coffee. But we drank that too."

I gave Erica the crackers and soda and returned to my room to get my phone and look up some treatments. It seemed like we were already doing the things that were recommended. Kelly would probably have to ride this out, unfortunately.

I heard the toilet flush, and Erica speaking quietly with Kelly a little while later, then heard the shower start. I stayed in my room to give the girls some space. It seemed Erica's mothering instincts were kicking in.

About a half hour later, Erica came in. She was wearing a different bikini again with another wrap. From what I could see, the new bikini had less fabric. I guess this one was for tanning, whereas the one she wore yesterday was more functional for swimming.

"Kelly will probably sleep for a couple of hours. I'm going to go lounge by the pool and read my book," she said. She looked a little tired herself. "Kelly has her phone by the bed and she can call me if she needs anything."

"Sounds like a plan," I replied. "I'll put my trunks on and join you."

I grabbed them off the back of the chair. I unbuttoned my shorts and almost dropped them and my underwear before I realized Erica was still standing there watching me. I stopped and looked at her. She was transfixed, with an expectant look on her face.

I retreated into the bathroom and closed the door over to give me a little more privacy. Then I quickly switched into the swim trunks. My dick was twitching like it couldn't decide if it was needed, yet.

Pool then Party

Erica and I found a couple of empty lounge chairs at the closest pool. This one didn't have the swim-up bar, but there was a little Tiki Hut with a bartender, and they served fresh Pico de Gallo. A waitress was constantly making loops around the pool deck taking orders and refreshing drinks. There were about ten other people around, a mix of couples and singles soaking up the sun.

Erica ordered a Mai Tai, and I ordered the usual Mojito. The weather was warmer than the day before, and I was feeling relaxed. I couldn't help but checkout Erica in here bikini. She already had a tan, thanks to LA and her proximity to the beach. She had nicely shaped legs, and her feet looked recently pedicured. Her toe nails were painted a light purple that matched some of the color in her bikini. I hadn't noticed that yesterday.

It occurred to me that her mostly blue bikini from the cenote adventure had small purple flowers. It seems she had planned a color pallet for her vacation.

"What cha starring at?" Erica asked, jolting me back to the present.

"Oh, ah, your toes, actually," I blurted out. Oh that was dumb...

"Dean, do you have a foot fetish?" Erica asked playfully.

"No," I replied. In for a penny, in for a pound, I thought. "But your toes look very cute with that color of nail polish."

"Thank-you," said Erica, "do you like anything else?" As she spoke she kind of presented herself with her arms.

"What's not to like? You're an attractive girl," I said.

"Dean," she replied, "I hate to inform you, but I'm no girl. I passed out of that moniker when I left for UCLA. I'm a young woman now. I'm a young woman headed towards her prime. Does this look like the body of a girl?"

I wet my lips before responding. "Yes, Erica, you're no girl anymore." My meaning was obvious, and she smiled in return. "Would you like another drink?" I asked.

"Yes I would. Another Mai Tai, please." I rose and walked over to the tiki hut and ordered us another round. When I returned, Erica had rolled over.

"Dean, would you put some lotion on my back?" Erica asked.

"Ah, sure," I said. Here we go again, thought.

She handed me the lotion. I sat down on the edge of her lounger and squeezed some onto my hands. I started at her shoulders, spreading the lotion on one side, then the other.

"You should undo the strings," Erica said.

My hands were full of lotion and I contemplated how to pull on the knots out, but resigned myself to just getting on with it. I first pulled out the string at the back of her neck, moving the strings aside. Next I moved to the strings in the middle of her back. I slowly pulled the knot apart, then placed the strings on the lounge either side of her. As I pulled the string away, her side-boob was revealed. I expected a tan line, but found none.

I returned to spreading lotion across the her back. I moved down the middle of her back. The lower I worked, the harder my dick was getting. Before long I'd have a tenting problem. I needed to make a covert adjustment, but with lotion all over my hands, it was going to be another problem.

I continued to work lower on Erica's back when she said, "make sure you cover everywhere you can see, because it can burn."

I responded, "oh, I don't want you to burn. I'll make sure to cover everything."

I added some more lotions and started near Erica's shoulders again. This time I worked down one side, making sure to cover the bare skin along her side, and then her side boob.

Erica purred, "that feels nice."

I kept moving lower, only to discover Erica was ticklish. Even though my motions were slow and deliberate, she was starting to giggle. "Stop that," she pleaded.

I moved to the other side and repeated the process, making sure to spend time covering her side-boob. Erica purred again. I kept up the motion, massaging her boob, and moved my hand so that it was sliding under her, nearly to her nipple.

I had rubbed all the lotion off my hands, so I quickly grabbed my dick and centered it in trunks, and pushing it against my lower abdomen. This removed the tent issue.

Returning to her lower back, I added more lotion to spread along her bikini bottoms. I pushed up against the material partially covering her butt. I rubbed slowly back and forth following the edge of the material.

Erica moaned and said, "you need to apply lotion below the material, in case it is pulled out of alignment."

Without a word I pushed my fingers under the material and directly onto her ass. I rubbed and massaged as Erica quietly moaned approval. I pulled her cheeks apart, knowing that my technique was also affecting her vulva and vagina. Erica whimpered.

I added more lotion and moved to the top of her legs just below the bikini. Erica spread her legs a little to give me more access. As I moved my fingers down between her legs, I lightly ran an index finger across her vagina. She shuttered and whimpered some more.