Mexico Mischief

Story Info
A long needed trip leads to needs getting fulfilled.
13.8k words
4.63
13.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mexico Mischief

---

All characters in this story are adults. This story includes consensual sex, anal sex, voyeurism, and some light peeing. I hope you enjoy the romp.

For the last eighteen months, my work had been a juggernaut of milestone deliveries, slipped schedules, long days, and finally, a product introduction. As the Project Manager, it had had to keep the entire circus focused on crossing the finish line. I was exhausted, and it was time for a vacation. I had more than a month of days available to use, but it had been so long since I really took any time for myself that I wasn't sure what to do. So I decided to seek the device from the one person seemed to always know what I needed: my daughter.

Kelly was a sophomore at UCLA, but we had a close relationship, even though I lived near San Francisco. We spoke or texted daily. Some days she felt more like a best friend than a daughter. She looked to me for advice on matters that often surprised me, and I reciprocated my trust in her with honest conversations.

Kelly knew I had been working too long without taking a break and her concerns for my well being had been expressed regularly. I told her the project was close to finishing several times, only to have something go off the rails and the schedule to slip as a result. Now that we had shipped the product, I was released to pursue some time for me.

"Where are you going to go?" Kelly asked.

"Not sure yet," I responded. "I've found decent last-minute deals for Punta Cana, Hawaii, Riviera Maya, and Jamaica."

"Not a loser in the bunch," said Kelly. "You gonna just go sit by the pool and get daily massages, or are you going to do all the touristy stuff?"

"Maybe a mix of all that," I pondered out loud. "The first few days will be max relax, though. No screens, no news, no email, no contact. I need to just unwind. I'll probably try to reacquaint myself with the gym, too. It feels like months since I've been able to get in there and I need to spend some time 'sweatin' to the oldies'" I said with a chuckle.

"Good Idea," said Kelly. "A mix of working out, massages, and pool-side reading sounds like the ticket."

Kelly knew I would be going alone. With her Mom out of the picture for a few years now, and my focus on work, I hadn't really spent much time developing relationships with other women outside of coworkers. I had become comfortable in my solitary lifestyle, but this would be the first major trip I was taking by myself.

"What are your plans for spring-break, still doing that group trip?" I asked.

Kelly paused briefly before answering. "Well, I was going to go New York with some friends, but a couple of them have ended up with COVID. Now they will be using the break to complete some project work they missed passing in. That leaves Erica and I with broken plans, and we haven't come up with an alternative. It might be a week of just going to beach at Malibu. Kind of disappointing, to be honest."

"Well that sucks," I said. "There's lots to do and see in SoCal. Surely you don't have depend on a daily beach trip for enjoyment?"

"True. Maybe we can do one of those Hollywood bus tours and mock the tourists," she said with a laugh.

My phone buzzed, so I looked at the screen. It was my boss. I guess I wasn't free yet.

"Sorry favorite daughter, I have to take this call," I said.

"Sure thing, Dad. TTYL!" Kelly responded.

"Aight" I responded, trying to demonstrate my miserable grasp of the language of youth.

I switched over to my boss' call.

The next morning I was reviewing my travel options again. I was leaning towards Hawaii just for the convenience of a single flight, and not having to cross international boundaries. When I landed on the Riviera Maya resort page, I saw that they had upped their last-minute deal and now had a buy-for-two and get one free deal with a room upgrade.

Hmm... I wonder if Kelly and Erica would want to go? I was going for two weeks, and their spring-break lined up with the second week I'd be there.

I picked up my phone and texted Kelly to see if she was awake. I didn't get an immediate response so I went about making some breakfast. As I waited for the coffee to brew, I started checking the weather in Mexico for the next three weeks. There were no indications of extreme weather, or even rain, and the temperatures we in the 80s and 90s throughout.

My phone chirped when Kelly responded. She had been in the shower, and was getting ready for class.

I called her and she picked up immediately.

"What's up?" she asked.

I cut straight to the chase.

"I came across a really sweet deal at the Riviera Maya resort. Basically if I book for two adults, a third can go for free, and it covers the period of your spring-break. If you and Erica want to join me, you might have more fun than staying in SoCal."

Whatever Kelly had been doing, she had stopped. I had gotten her attention. She was quiet, but I could almost hear the gears grinding in her head.

"So, we would hang out with you by the pool, and drink Mojitos and stuff?" she asked.

"Well you make that sound pretty boring," I said sarcastically. "You and Erica could do your own things. Go swim in the Caribbean, do the touristy stuff, get massages, hit the clubs, whatever. You two could split the room cost for one person making this very cheap, in that sense."

"What about flights?" she asked.

"I'd leave that you. You're more than capable. You can probably use flight credits from the cancelled New York trip."

"If Delta flies to Cancun," she said.

"Delta flies to Cancun," I said. "I saw their schedules, but I'll probably go United because I like the routing out of the Bay area more."

"OK, I'll talk with Erica."

We said our good-byes and went on with our days. I got a text from Kelly around noon saying that she and Erica wanted to take me up on the offer. During lunch, I called the resort and setup the rooms. Then I bought my airline tickets via the app on my phone. I'd be in Mexico by Sunday night, for a solo week, and then joined by Kelly and Erica the following week.

Welcome to Mexico

The first day in Mexico was a little disorganized. I hadn't slept well, and my back was sore. I missed breakfast at the restaurant and ended up settling for a granola bar from the store near the reception desk at the resort. At least there was coffee. I made it to lunch and dinner, but managed only to sit by the pool and do a little reading. The day would be a write-off.

I was worried that I wasn't going to sleep well that night too, so I went to the concierge to ask if there was a place nearby that I could get edibles. There was a pharmacy that had a dispensary about four miles away. I enquired about a cab, but the concierge had one of the resort's drivers take me.

At the pharmacy, I bought some edibles for sleep, and some just for feeling good and relaxed during the day, or nights. I bought more than I needed, but I figured Kelly and Erica would be interested when they arrived.

I slept much better that night and woke up feeling rested. Vacation on!

Day two I made breakfast. It was completely... average. Well, no one goes to a resort for breakfast.

Mid-morning I went to find the "world-class" fitness facility. What I found was a treadmill, a stair climber, *most* of a set of dumb bells, and floor mats for stretching. "Well, no one goes to a resort for the gym," I told myself.

I was starting to understand why the price was so good and the place half empty. The "deal" seemed to be more in line with the actual quality of some of the facilities.

I investigated the spa, and found it to be pretty good. They offered an assortment of massages, facial treatments, and more foo-foo stuff to be pampered with. The staff was nice and appeared to be well trained. The prices were a little inflated, but not terribly so.

The three pools were very big. One was of a flowing-shaped that was about the size of an olympic pool. It had a "swim-up" bar: the water was only four feet deep so you could easily walk-up to the bar. But it was shaded and had stools in the water. The drinks were good, and not too watered down. Yeah, Mojito at 10:00AM. Proper thing when on vacation in Mexico.

Later I was walking to lunch when Kelly called. She and Erica had their airline tickets and would arrive Sunday afternoon. Terrific, I thought. It would be fun to do some stuff with the girls.

After dinner, I checked out the resort club. It was a little smaller than I expected, but the music was good. The drinks were more expensive, and were more watered-down. Hopefully the girls would have fun, and maybe do some dancing.

Over the rest of the week, I fell into a routine of eating, getting massages, having drinks at the swim-up bar, and going for runs on the beach. I was feeling rested, and relaxed.

The Girls

Finally it was Sunday, and I was looking forward to seeing the girls. I knew their flight was landing mid-afternoon, so I hung around reception waiting for the resort van to arrive with them. The van showed up around 3:30. The girls were the only passengers. They exited looking a little disheveled. I walked out to great them.

"Dad!" screamed Kelly and ran over to give me a hug. I hugged her back and kissed her forehead.

Erica followed along. She gave me a hug, with a strong squeeze, more than she's given in the past. Usually I gave/got the side-hug action from Erica.

"Hi Dean. It's good to see you," she said.

The girls got their room sorted at reception, and I escorted them over to our pavilion. I hadn't told them I set up adjoining rooms, and they were happy to discover the door connecting our rooms.

Kelly and Erica admitted to being a little tired, and suggested they nap before dinner. I retreated to my room, but when I went to close the door, Kelly said to leave it open. The girls' room got very quiet, so I settled down to watch some TV. There was a football game on, so I laid back on my bed to watch.

And then I fell asleep.

I woke up a little later, disoriented. I checked my watch and was relieved to see we hadn't missed dinner. I could hear someone moving around in the girls' room, and maybe the sounds of a shower. I walked over to the open adjoining door to see what was up.

I stopped dead in the door frame. Erica was bent over by her bed drying her hair with a towel. Her butt was pointed in my direction and all she had on were red g-string panties. Her ass was amazing, and with her legs spread apart for balance I could see the material covering her vulva, with a slight shadow running down the middle.

Erica stood up and turned around, dropping the towel across her shoulders. She looked a little surprised at first, but then a slight smile formed on her lips. I'm sure I was standing there slack-jawed.

Erica made no attempt to cover herself any more than what her minimal panties, towel, and her wet hair covered. The towel hung off her shoulders just enough to hide her nipples, but the lower halves of her breasts were fully visible.

Erica had been a high school cheerleader, and played club soccer. She had given up cheer when she went off to UCLA, but continued to play soccer in a local league. She was about 5' 9" with a nicely shaped body. She had B-cups that must have bordered on C-cups. I'd guess her weight to be around 120-130 lbs. Her dark hair framed a face with blue eyes and features with a hint of Asian ancestry.

I'd known her for years, and while she is attractive, she was my daughter's friend, and my daughters age. I had never felt any kind of attraction to her, until this very moment.

Erica broke the silence.

"We'll be ready to go in about twenty minutes." She paused before continuing.

"Do you know what you want to eat?" she asked.

"I, ah... that is, yeah it's a good Mexican restaurant... tacos" was all I could manage.

"Sounds yummy!" responded Erica. She continued to stand there, arms by her side, slightly leaning on her left leg, her left buttocks pushed out, head tilted, smiling. She was definitely letting me take in all of her. She was so beautiful.

"I better go wash up," I said while backing into my room.

Turning around I went into my bathroom and closed the door. That's when I realized I had a raging hard-on. I had been standing in front of Erica with a growing erection that was obviously tenting my shorts. She had watched me get aroused in her nearly naked state, and that explained why she was smiling.

I wavered. How was I supposed to play this off? Erica and I had just shared a moment that she had clearly enjoyed, but left me dismayed. Would she tell Kelly what just happened?

I don't know how long I was in the bathroom, but at some point there was a soft knock at the door.

"Dad?" It was Kelly.

"We're ready to go. Are you ready?" she asked.

"Coming," I resigned myself. I opened the door and saw Kelly and Erica ready for dinner. They were both wearing cute sundresses. I did not get a vibe from them that there was fallout from what had transpired between Erica and I.

OK, I thought. I need to move past this.

We made our way to the restaurant. The food was very good. The conversation was light and fun. Kelly and Erica got me caught up on life at UCLA, and hinted at recent relationships, though neither was currently in one.

Eventually the conversation moved on to excursions the resort offered. I had done my research during the week and probably sounded like the resorts salesperson. The girls were particularly interested in swimming in a cenote, a limestone sinkhole that is filled with groundwater. This area of Mexico was famous for them. The water is very clear, and cool, and the sinkholes could be a hundred feet deep, or more.

When we finished dinner, the girls went to walk on the beach and watch the sunset. I headed back over to reception to check in with the Concierge. I had him book us the excursion for the morning. He set it up and told me we needed to be ready to go by 9:00, and gave us a brochure that included what to bring.

I then headed to the beach, but didn't find the girls there. So I went back to the room. The girls were in their room, but the adjoining door was closed. I knocked on the door.

"Just a minute," I heard Erica say. She opened the door and again I was speechless. Erica was in a small blue bikini with a flower pattern. Erica's boobs were straining against the fabric. There was top-boob, side-boob and bottom-boob in view. Beyond her I could see Kelly also in a bikini.

"Hey Dean, we're going to one of the hot tubs. Do you want to go with us." My gaze slowly moved back to look at Erica. I took a slow breath. Her nipples were poking through the fabric.. were they hard when she opened the door?

"Oh, I don't know, I'm kind of tired," I offered as a weak excuse. I was coesnicent that my dick was twitching to life in my shorts. Getting in a hot tub with Erica sounded like a bad idea if I wanted to hold on to my morals.

"Oh come on Dad, sitting in the tub will relax you for a great sleep," said Kelly as she approached with a couple of towels.

"Yeah," said Erica. "A little heat before bed is a great way to hit the sack."

Oh jeez, she's doing this deliberately.

"And we need to talk about the cenote," added Kelly.

"The what?" I said.

Kelly gave me a weird look. "The cenote! You know, the excursion tomorrow" she reminded me.

"Oh, right," getting my senses back. "We have to be ready to go at reception by 9:00. Here is the brochure." I handed it to her. I was not getting sucked into trouble.

"Thanks," said Kelly. "Are you sure you don't want to come soak?"

"I'm sure," I replied.

"Oh!" said Erica. "Can we have the treats?"

I looked at her quizzically.

"The edibles you mentioned at dinner," she said.

"Sure," I said and went over to get them out of my dresser. I brought them back a package of "happy" treats. Erica squealed.

They each took one, then headed out. I closed the door to their room, and went and sat on the bed. I had the image of Erica's ass in that bikini on my mind, then I remembered her from earlier in the g-string, thinking about her bare ass. My dick got hard immediately.

I was conflicted between thinking about what I had seen of Erica's incredible body, and feeling guilty about what I was thinking about Kelly's friend who was so much younger than me. Finally I resigned myself to thinking that jerking off to my carnal thoughts of Erica wasn't the same as actually acting on them with her.

I stood up and dropped my shorts and underwear. I sat back on the bed. I grabbed the my hard cock and started stroking slowly. I let my mind wonder to Kelly and Erica and I going to the hot tub. I thought about Erica's suggestive comments. I considered how Erica might have acted. Reaching into my trunks under the cover of the bubbling, frothing water to stroke my cock right in front of an unknowing Kelly. I would reciprocate by reaching into her bikini bottoms to rub her clit and slide my fingers between the folds of her labia.

My stroking was building in intensity. I thought about Erica sneaking into my room after Kelly went to sleep, to wake me with a blowjob. Her mouth on my cock would feel so good. Sucking it into her wet, hot mouth. Watching her slide it deeper into her mouth as she stares into my eyes. Her eyes are so beautiful. Seeing her running her tongue up and down along the slides...

I started cumming. Wave after wave of pleasure over-came me as cum shot up in the air and landed on my chest, on the bed, on my legs, and on the carpet. I fell back feeling euphoric. After a few minutes of lying still, I got up and retrieved a towel to clean up my mess.

I was definitely ready to sleep, but just to be safe I made sure the adjoining door was locked. I didn't need that fantasy becoming a reality. Then I popped in a sleep aid and crawled under the covers.

The Cenote

We woke up and had eaten breakfast by 8:00. Our guide would pick us up at 9:00, so we hung out in Kelly and Erica's room listening to music and making conversation to pass the time. Erica decided that today was a good day to fly high on some THC for our excursion. She worked Kelly and I over on joining her in consuming an edible so that we would be in the right state of mind by the time we got to the cenote.

I had only done edibles at night, for concerts, parties or to sleep, so I was a little hesitant. Erica was persuasive though, and first Kelly, then myself agreed to eat one. It was vacation: what could go wrong?

We walked over to reception to meet our guide for the day at the cenote. Another couple on their honeymoon was also going to the cenote. They were Berny and Jerry from Vermont. By 9:30 the guide had not arrived. The concierge called the vendor to see what was up. He was told there had been a problem with their vehicle but the guide was on the way.

We were waiting for a van, when a guy pulled up in a fairly new Honda Civic. Getting out of the car, the guy immediately started apologizing about the situation. This was our guide, Pablo. Apparently the company van failed to start and they were unable to find another to use. So Pablo had driven to the resort in his boss' Civic to try to salvage the excursion. He said he was authorized to give us a discount for the inconvenience of the smaller car, or we could just cancel.

We all looked at each other, and then looked at the car. We were six people being asked to squeeze into a Honda Civic to drive across back roads in Mexico to see a cenote.

Kelly said she would be game, but only if she could sit up front. She had destroyed her knee in a skiing accident a few years ago, and being crammed into the back unable to move her leg was a non-starter. Berny and Jerry were fine with one sitting on the other's lap in the back.

That left Erica and I as the final hold-outs. I looked at Erica and said, "well, if you don't mind me sitting in your lap, I guess we can make this work."