MFD

Story Info
Techs test devices to enable sex during social distancing.
6.3k words
4.6
5.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission. Your comments and feedback are appreciated. Hoping to continue forward with these characters.

*

Sometimes, events can change the needs of us common humans. A few weeks ago, life seemed so care free. Then surprisingly, a pandemic threatened to change all we have known. We have to think before we embrace, keeping a healthy distance. Little did we know how this would be effectuated by new technology?

My name is Jonas, I am in my early 40s, single by choice. I have had many relationships but for many different reasons, they seemed to end after a time. My work in technology occupied much of my time and some might think I was married to my work.

I work as a technician/developer at a startup technology company named Maxim Hard in the Silicon Valley. Though this two year old company is still trying to get a foot hold, it employ a strong crew of diverse people. Many new, innovative products have sprung forth from the minds of this group.

For a while I have been working on a hardware-software combination that I had hoped to bring forth for those who were separated by distance. Never did I believe that a virus would affect so many so quickly and dangerously as to cause a need for social distancing.

The device that I had been working on would negate the need for physical contact yet would hopefully produce the same physical and possibly the same emotional outcome while in separate locations. The company refers to this as the Sensuous Shared Stimulator... but in reality it is a MFD...Mind Fucking Device.

I was to be assigned a partner to test this device before the company would even consider a test marketing. Her name is Tayla, in her late 20s, early thirties, a technician. She appears to be the classic almost geek...hair in a tight bun, big glasses, khaki pants that looked like she was swimming in them and a light blue loose-fitting polo shirt that made one wonder if she had any breasts at all. She was extremely shy, hesitating to answer questions and not offering much input on this project. Little did I know that her inner hunger was about to be released.

At first, I was bothered by the age difference between Tayla and myself, but then I told myself this was for science...at least that thought would rationalize what could possibly happen going forward. The outcome would be positive for mankind and we were just sacrificing for the good of others....yet, in the back of my mind my upbringing cast the shadow of sin and guilt. And yet, there was a need of a paycheck.

So, after a weekend of conflicted self- torture, we arrived in the testing area of Maxim Hard Technologies. We looked at each other nervously, each putting the device on one ear as if it were a Blue Tooth device. We said our good byes as we were escorted to private areas. As designed, the devices only allows what one's mind really wants and desires...and no force...unless desired.

I sat back in the recliner and relaxed as I thought of what was next....and in the next moment I found I was in a room with Tayla. As I was to find out, she was much less inhibited mentally as far as thoughts go.

Tayla's soft, brown hair flowed down to her shoulders, accentuating her beautiful blue eyes.. She wore no glasses and her eyes twinkled with life...a bit of sparkle shown through. She has rich, full lips and one hell of a body that had been hidden by those work clothes. She wore a spring green dress tied at the waist that accented perfectly proportioned breasts that reminded me of the shape of gum drops that I remembered from my childhood. Such a sweet memory and such a sweet sight...

Somehow I must have squirmed in the lounge chair and loosened the device from my ear and my mind was no longer in the same place as Tayla's...and realized I need to adjust myself ...damn tight pants!! And in that moment, I had to wonder what Tayla was feeling.

Tayla's Prospective

One minute he is here, eyes locking into mine after he realized that I had caught him ogling my breasts. A fire was ignited in areas neglected way too long; and then, suddenly he was gone. What the fuck? I know this was technically product testing, but there was more to this. After being married, having a child then divorcing someone who basically played me for a fool, I never believed that a man could arouse the flames of passion that had been extinguish by that kind of treatment. Jonas was heading toward middle age and I was more than a dozen years his junior. He had developed a middle age paunch and yet he seemed comfortable...and I don't mean like an old couch but a non- threatening man...yet a playful gleam in the eyes.

As I put the device on my ear earlier my mind allowed me to wear that green dress that made me feel...well, like a freedom of spring; fresh and desirable. I could not help but notice this had an effect on Jonas, as there seemed to be a bit of tenting in his trousers. But then, suddenly, he was gone. Vanished into too thin air. I asked myself why and could think of no possible answer. Was it something I did?

At this moment, I removed the device from my ear....and realized I was in that lab room, alone in a lounge in my normal the work clothes. I realized something else at that moment...my pussy was very wet...and very aroused. I needed to get out of here and get some relief. The day had gone by and it was time to head home.

As I was walking back to our mutual collaboration room, Jonas greeted me apologizing...the experiment was going well until somehow, he knocked the device from his ear. As I could see by the bulge in his pants, he was finding this "hard" to talk about. At that moment, an announcement came across our internal notification system; an announcement that all employees were requested to come to the main Conference room for a mandatory meeting.

Jonas:

Even though Tayla was wearing her usual khaki pants and blue polo, my mind...and another part of my body remembered the sensuousness of Tayla, something her work clothes will never again secret from me. After explaining what had happened that interrupted our testing, I was somewhat discouraged by the announcement that there was a mandatory meeting a 3 pm....ending our work day.

It was at this time we were all instructed to plan to work remotely from home, the virus was multiplying faster than the scientist expected. More and more we are being herded into social distancing.

Our supervisors allowed us to take certain projects home that did not require our facilities to work on. Tayla and I left the Maxim Hard Complex each with several devices ... She with devices paired with the ones I possessed.

Tayla Arrives Home and Begins Isolation

This is unbelievable...forced to be home alone. My son is with his father as we thought it would be best as his dad has a home business and schools are closed. I have a discomfort about this device testing outside of work as I'm uncertain of control that would be in place there. Maybe after dinner and maybe a glass of wine, I can settle down for the evening.

Jonas Arrives Home Also

Damn, I need a beer! I cannot get her out of my mind. This was supposed to be an experiment.... no feelings, just a clinical experiment. I guess I can't dwell on it, but adjustments have to be made on the device so it does not come off and disrupt the next testing. After dinner, I put the device on my ear, and was able to get the fastener adjusted to stay in place.

Tayla was feeling bored after dinner, yet more relaxed after a couple of glasses of wine. She picked up the paired device, slipped it on and realized that in her mind, she was not alone. She was in a room with Jonas. Jonas turned and his eyes widened at the sight of Tayla...again in her hot green dress. He felt compelled to approach her, to embrace her, to breathe in her scent. Tayla could feel the heat radiate between them. As someone who always maintained control over herself, she felt it slipping away. Yet she struggled to not let it go.

Jonas pulled her close, kissing her full lips. Though hesitant at first, Tayla surrendered to his embrace, opening her mouth and entangled her tongue with his. Jonas savored the taste of her mouth as they tongue fucked each other, neither knowing or caring the movement of time as they pulled back, Jonas had the belt of her dress in his hands, untied with a swiftness that Tayla neither felt or sensed. Tayla's hands expertly unbutton his shirt as his own pulled open the top of her dress, placing soft kisses down her cleavage. She felt the heat of his breath as her chest heaved with each breath. She reached behind to release the clasp of her bra, allow it to drop and exposing the softness of her tits and the stiffening hardness of her nipples. She wished she had left her nipple ring in but hopefully there would be other moments for that.

Jonas felt as if his cock was being crushed by the restraint of his pants. He could not remember ever feeling this hard. And so trapped by clothing. As if Tayla could read his mind, she reached down, lowered his zipper and released his throbbing cock from its confines. As she undid his belt and unbuttoned his trousers, she lightly flicked her tongue over his nipples sending a sensation through his gut and into his pulsing wand.

Feeling a need to slow down or risk exploding all over her dress, Jonas pulled back, removing the rest of Tayla dress. Before him stood the last roadblock to paradise...a black thongs.

Tayla could feel her moistness saturate her thong, not sure whether to feel embarrassed...or just aroused...but she would soon get her answer.

Jonas kissed Tayla's thighs, working close to her mound but not touching. He was stimulated by the scent of her arousal, but felt a little tease was needed...and not to be rushed. Soon he will have a taste of heaven. He could hear her breaths deepen. Jonas gripped her thong with his teeth, pulling it away and off...and was rewarded by swollen, glistening pink lips of Tayla's womanhood. As if he was a starving man, he proceeded to partake of a feast.

For Tayla, all of her early reluctance had slipped away. She was finally finding out what being eaten really meant. Her ex-husband was a two pumps and a dump kind of guy... at least with her. And he was not fond of "going south". Now, as she ground her raging, hot pussy on to her partner's exploring mouth, his tongue flicking her nub as waves of sensation pulsed through her clit. She reached and stroked his engorged manhood, slick with precum, she could feel it pulsing in her hand. She teased the ridge below the head of his cock...and realized a release was about to explode....for both of them.

Tayla felt her climax build as she ground her clit on Jonas' sucking lips. She gushed into his mouth as he groaned loudly and spewed his eruption forth, covering her hand.

As they both lay there recovering, an alarm went off. One of the device's battery was very low and could not continue functioning. This signaled the end of the testing for this session.

Post Experiment - Back to Reality

Jonas took the device off his ear. He was fully clothed but his shorts were full of ejaculate... he could not remember that much cum in his pants even from a wet dream in his young years. From his perspective, the Stimulator device...or MFD as he referred to it, works. Of course, it will require more testing... this social distancing might not be terrible.

Tayla could not believe it as she took off the device, she lay on her bed, in her night gown but her panties were soaked, as were her sheets beneath her. She had never cum liked that...was it the device...or her partner... she knew she would have to find out... in the name of science.

The next opportunity to test would have to wait as the battery weakness issue would first have to be resolved. This would take a few days as remote technology problems for others would take priority over "personal pleasure" products.

The next several days were wearing on both Jonas and Tayla. They had no lack of work to do but the isolation from the outside was starting to stress them...a little relief would do wonders. It had been 5 days since the last test and each had received a package from Maxim Hard lab; batteries and installation instructions with the correct micro tools to complete installation. Finally, a light at the end of the tunnel... and that tunnel was very much in the thoughts of Jonas. He could almost taste it.

Tayla flushed with warmth at the thought if what now lay ahead and immediately went to work on the installation. Suddenly, the wave of stress she had been feeling seemed to ebb...with a flow of moisture from within.

They had both completed the installation but it was now late Friday afternoon: the work day done. Jonas contacted Tayla and both agreed that, even though it was the weekend, they would get a good night's rest and proceed with testing Saturday morning...in the name of science. This might turn out to be a great weekend after all, each secretly thought.

The Weekend Begins

Saturday morning, the sun shone brightly through the window of Jonas' bedroom. Thankfully well rested, his heart beat with an anticipation of what was to come today. Clinical study is what this test was to be, but in his mind it was more. He and Tayla planned to test around noon, so a healthy breakfast was in order. Jonas went about creating a breakfast that likely would hold him until dinner.

The same was in order for Tayla. They hadn't spoken since early the prior evening but she sensed something in Jonas' voice; an edginess, perhaps a longing that was equaling hers. But this time, the quiet and demur tech vowed to herself to take the lead.

Shortly before noon, Jonas lay back in his bed, thinking of the black shirt and trousers he wanted to appear in that would somewhat hide his middle age spread. He picked up the device. Fastened it to his ear, he closed his eyes...and in a flash he stood in a doorway of a bedroom. And before him, in a red and black shear nightgown, lying seductively on the bed, was Tayla. Jonas hesitantly approached the bed and Tayla sprung up to him, locking her lips on his, their tongues engaged in an erotica tango. She tore the buttons away from his shirt and traced her tongue down his chest, over his belly stopping at the belt of his pants. She could see his arousal bulging in his britches. She undid his belt and yanked his trousers and underwear down to his ankles in one fell swoop. Jonas felt a little self-conscious of his size, being that he believed he was not large but average. Watching porn can do this to some guys. He once jokingly told a lady he was intimate with that it wasn't the size of the ship but the motion in the ocean that counted. She made a crack about how guys with small boats say that. Somehow that stuck with him.

Tayla couldn't have care less...she wanted it, needed it and was going to possess it. Those thoughts drifted from Jonas brain as he felt the moist warmth of her breath as she move to engulf the head of his cock in those soft lips. Her tongue danced around, teasing the hole then sliding down to take him deeper. She caressed his balls and could feel the pulsing that forewarned of his forthcoming ejaculation. Sensing this, Tayla stopped, gently stroking just to keep him on the edge.

Jonas got to thinking that turnabout is fair play so he pulled her up, passionately kissing her and carried her to the bed, almost tripping on his pants still around his ankles. He yanked off her night gown and placed her face down on the bed, shaking off the clothing at his feet and climbed on the bed, kissing her sweet neck, then each shoulder, drifting down the small of her back, stopping to caress her soft round buttocks She spread her legs and pulled them up under which he took as an invitation to explore deeper with this tongue. He could see the rose bud, the tight pucker of her anus, as he kissed closer. Tayla's cheeks tightened, alerting Jonas that he needed to move on. Her aroma permeated his nostrils, the scent inflaming his passions as he licked her swollen labia, she squirming to engage that teasing tongue with her clitoris... He slid a finger into her cave exploring, first with one, then two fingers, teasing her g-spot. As she started to approach her climax, he totally instituted the turnabout...he stopped, leaving her on the precipice of bliss. He rose to his knees, dripping precum, stroking her gash with his hard phallus, Tayla emitting a small whimper as he made contact with her nub.

Now was the moment of truth, he pushed his aching member to the entrance of her tunnel , one hand squeezing her tit while the other traced and tickled her clit then softly, gently sliding into her hot, wet pussy.

Tayla had him where she wanted him, sliding back hard, engulfing and clenching his hardness....all he could do was to accept her thrusts with his own matching, angling his cock to brush her g spot. She was gyrating against his finger on her clit and fucking that swollen cock, needing relief...and as her crescendo came, at first internal as the pressure on her g-spot made her gush intensely, clenching as he picked up his thrusts. He then felt his own explosion erupt as he bottomed out in her cunt, his balls against her...causing her clitoral orgasm to commence, with a loud moan that pitched to a slight scream.

They lay in an exhausted heap of legs, arms and fluids, in need of a nap.

Both of them awoke in their respective residences albeit in need of a bit of a cleanup.... and totally satiated. They would continue to test through-out the weekend. By Sunday night they were pretty well rung out. Both happy with their success... and wondering what will happen when project was completed. Tomorrow they would complete their documentation on this project to see if completed...and secretly both hoped for more testing ...but for what reason?

Multiple Testing

A few days after submitting the results of the test on the Stimulator, a report was posted by the company...further testing required. In a phone conference with HQ, Tayla and Jonas were told to continue further with the study. It was asked if there could possible a third device paired? The technology existed to do this in principle, but no one had suggested going beyond a simple pair. They were advised that, with the virus spreading and the social isolation or distancing as society has come to know it, with fewer project, the pair should be able to spend more time on it. It is why they have a salary, they were reminded. Who could to argue that? Basically a ménage a trois of the mind; a discomfort for Jonas; a slight smile in Tayla's eyes as we chatted on a video conference later the evening.

Jonas Prepares Project Completion

The next morning, Jonas was going through a list of those he had worked with in the past at Maxim Hard. One tech stood out in my mind as he checked off the list... Chin-Sun, whose name means one who seeks truth and goodness in everything. She was born in Korea and was raised by her family and schooled here. A very thorough person when it came to getting tasks done, she also was not hard to look at, somewhat petite but with a strong personality....and a cute little body. No one could guess she was in her mid- thirties as she keep herself fit, looking about 20 years of age. From previous partnering on projects, he had the impression that she had little interest in men. She surprised him with her enthusiasm when he approached her with this experiment ...and who else was involved with the project. The following morning Tayla, Chin and Jonas video conferenced to fill in what has been done with the project and how to get the new devices to each participant. Jonas would pair the three devices and have them delivered to each of the ladies residence before the next test session. A few days more and hopefully a successful end to this project. A piece of Jonas felt somewhat melancholic at that prospect. Sometimes one must shake off those personal thoughts and proceed....for the sake of science.

12