All Comments on 'MGB GT V8'

by Chrissie39

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Amazing..

One of the hottest tales I've ever read on here, as a young 22 year old guy it summed up my ultimate fantasy! Great to see a UK submission too, keep writing and keep me posted, would love to read more!

x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Skank Women

Seems to be your thing. Your women are sluts and the husbands inattentive idiots who either want to be a cockold or too stupid to care, don't find that a turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Tight fit, some cockpits

MGB-GT V8....certainly caught my attention...had a 67 MG-B roadster. Have to admire the young lad for lifting the lady's bonnet and easing into her cockpit

hellwoodblueshellwoodbluesabout 15 years ago
100% erotic

Chrissie, you have summed up every young man's fantasy entirely. So well written and descriptive. I have to admit to quite a few strokes while reading this one. HOT HOT HOT!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ahh The MGB/GT

I didn't even read the entire story. The title hooked me since I have a 73 MGB/GT in my garage that I bought new though it is not the V-8 model. Only once did I even try to have sex in it and that did not turn out to be a pleasant experience for either of us.

foldedpaperfoldedpaperover 14 years ago
Not such an old banger, after all!

That was great, a really sexy read, and great to read it from the woman's view. I really enjoyed the reality of it - if it was true, I wish I knew where you were!

I particularly like the fact that you (or your female lead) accepts the fact that she isn't as firm and perfect as she might have been, but wow, does she come over as sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Fantastically sexy story. MILFs are so sexy and she sounds so horny and fuckable. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Such a hot and well written story. Fantastically erotic, lets have more adventures of this sexy lady.

DashDotDashDotover 9 years ago
Older cars and younger men

Old cars are nice, we have owned a few, but young men are better and I have been owned by a few of those.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved it

What else have you written. If there as good as this I would like to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot!

Love mature MILF stories, and Chrissie is one hot lady. The young man should have laid her On the bonnet or the boot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Had one of those MGB-GT's but with a normal size engine when I was much younger.

Completely enjoyed that vehicle until the family grew and the car was no longer practical. However, never had as much fun in it as Chrissie did in your tale. Thank you. Enjoyed the story and awarded it a five. jntiques

derRaskellderRaskellalmost 7 years ago
REALLY HOT

A really hot story of lust, love and passion!!

I wish there were more to read!

I have had several older women and am married to one now!!

They are incredible and loving!!

At 86 my wife is still very orgasmic coming and coming and coming!! ;=)

So so it doesn't have to end as we get older!!

Please write more!!!

The Mentor

Willietex75703Willietex75703almost 5 years ago
Delightful

Delightfully British Story! I was intrigued by the entire story and especially the subtlest little dialog that gave it that British flavor!! James Bond couldn't make this story any better!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yes, I do remember the MGB GT V8. Alas, best I know, none were brought here to the colonies. I can’t imagine intimacy of any sort being the slightest bit fun in one of those.

Great story.

HanksvilleHanksvillealmost 2 years ago

Fantastic story! Yes, definitely remember the MGB-GT8. Great car! Loved the MILF and younger guy. Very-very sexy story!!! My first wife in her 40’s also loved getting laid by younger guys in their early 20’s which I enjoyed hearing her share her stories when she came home. Can’t wait to read more of your stories Chrissie39!

Wem9822Wem982210 months ago

Liked the story....I had an MGB GT V8 in the mid 70`s was a bit temperamental but worth it.

was a magnet for attracting the girls and fine for a kiss, cuddle and fondle as cockpit was cramped and lovemaking had to be at the woods depending on the British weather.

I had met a beautiful girl who i had asked about the car, as her father owned an MGC soft top.

I asked her to marry me and later had to sell the ` White Knight ` to fund the wedding for the princely sum of £7,500

We had 23 years of happy marriage, four lovely children then divorce.

I often think about the car all these years later with fondness.

Thank you for your story and look forward to reading more of your works.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous