MH - It's About Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, god, baby, I love it! I wish it was your tongue on my clit now instead of my middle finger... oooh, shit, I wish you were here."

Orlando's dick was aching again as he listened to his wife and stared at the traffic in front of him, attempting to wish it away. "You've got me so fucking hard, baby. God, I want you so bad."

"How bad, baby?" Wanda said as she panted. "Tell me how bad. Please."

The flow of the cars seemed to be picking up for Orlando, but he was still quite a ways away from downtown and The Peabody. "Bad enough to drive on the sidewalk to get to the hotel if this traffic doesn't start moving soon."

"Come on, baby. Squeeze that big dick of yours and tell me how you're going to fuck me tonight," Wanda said.

"Well, at this rate I don't know how much licking will be happening. I'm not going to be able to wait to feel your hot fucking pussy swallow my cock. Especially if you aren't wearing any painties. I'll just throw you down on the bed and dive inside you."

"Oh, fuck yeah, baby! Fuck me hard!" Wanda said through a strained voice.

Orlando then jerked himself faster while listening to Wanda's hand slapping against her pussy as she fingered herself. "It sound's like you're fucking yourself pretty hard. How fucking wet are you?"

"Oooh, shit, baby... I'm so wet... I'm so wet. I'm so weeeeeeee..." Wanda's voice tailed off until Orlando flinched from her extended ear-piercing yelp. She then panted heavily as she said, "Oh shit... oh god... oh shit. Baby, fuck me good tonight."

"Oh shit! You came?" Orlando said as he could feel himself drawing closer to climax.

"Yeah," she said as she caught her breath. "Oh, slow down, baby. Save it for tonight."

Orlando, on the cusp of the point of no return, slowed his stroke before completely stopping as he further lamented being stuck in his car. "Motherfucking traffic!"

Wanda chuckled. "It's OK. I'm going to make it worth your while. I promise."

Orlando sighed. "I know. But this is torture."

"It is. But it's going to be so..." Wanda paused for a few seconds before saying, "Oh... I think... Yes! Traffic is moving!"

"It is?" Orlando said, still staring at a sea of immobile vehicles in front of him.

Wanda let out a long sigh. "Yes. I'm rolling now. I'm on my way to the hotel."

"Great. I'll meet you there next week."

"Come on, baby. Don't pout. I'm sure, with the expressway flowing, Poplar traffic will clear up soon. Besides... I'm getting to the hotel first. That means I'll be ready and waiting when you arrive at our room."

Orlando smiled at the thought. "God I can't wait to see you tonight."

"I know. We'll be together soon. Drive safe."

"What choice do I have?" he said. Wanda laughed as she disconnected the call.

Orlando let out another long sigh as his car inched along the street. He then though of Wanda and the sound of her finger-fucking herself to climax. He shook his head before tightly grasping the steering wheel and letting out a loud, "FUCK!"

*****

Nearly five minutes later, traffic on Poplar began to lighten. Orlando weaved through gaps in cars as if he were on a race track. He then saw a long, clear stretch of road just ahead of him in the lane to his right.

He swiftly changed lanes and pushed his accelerator until he was zipping along at over 60 miles per hour. The problem was, the speed limit on that stretch of Poplar was 40 miles per hour. The flashing blue lights in his rear view mirror caused Orlando's chest to tighten.

"This can't be happening," he said as he parked on the side of the road and watched the police car grow larger in the mirror. "Not today. Not now."

Once he stopped his vehicle, Orlando frantically tucked his shrinking dick back into his pants. He then rolled down his window, scrambled to grab his license, registration, and insurance paperwork, and held them while placing both hands on the top of the steering wheel. Afterward, he waited a couple of minutes for the officer to approach.

"Good afternoon, sir," the young, male officer said. "Do you know why I pulled you over?"

Orlando nodded. "Yeah. I was speeding."

"You were going about 20 miles over the posted speed limit. You're in a hurry to get somewhere?"

"Yeah. Well, to someone. To my wife."

"You're meeting for an early date?" the officer asked.

"Of sorts. We... um... have a room at The Peabody for the evening."

"Nice. So you're from out of town?"

Orlando fidgeted as he wanted the officer to dispense with the 20 questions and just write him the damn ticket so he could get downtown to Wanda. Shaking his head, he said, "No. We're from Memphis. We're just getting away for the night."

The officer nodded. "I wish I could afford The Peabody. I can't even get down there on a special occasion." Orlando smiled as he continued. "Is it your anniversary?"

Orlando grimaced and sighed. The officer didn't seem to appreciate the reaction. Orlando then said, "Look. My wife is waiting for me in our hotel room. We have been babysitting our toddler granddaughter for the past two months, which means I haven't fu... been with my wife for at least two months. Probably longer. And just as I was on my way to meet her I got caught in this god-awful traffic on Poplar. I know I have a ticket coming from you and I don't mean any disrespect, officer, but if you could just write it so I can be on my way, I would greatly appreciate it."

The officer paused for a couple of seconds before saying, "Two months is a long time. I'd have probably gotten a hotel, myself." He then tapped the side of Orlando's car before saying, "You have a great evening, sir. Drive safe."

Orlando sat still for several seconds before his brain processed the fact that the officer was letting him go. He then pulled away from the curb as he watched the squad car fade into the distance in his rear view mirror.

With no policeman behind him, no traffic in front of him, and no Kelly in bed between him and his wife, he was finally free. He glanced into the back seat at the roses he bought Wanda and smiled. He hadn't felt so excited in ages. It was going to be a fun evening.

********************

The elevator dinged as the doors opened to the 11th floor. Orlando's heart raced as he exited and walked the hallway in search of his room. Once he found it, he slid his key card into, and back out of, the door. A red light appeared and the door lock didn't disengage. He pulled the door handle anyway, just in case. Nothing happened. A second and third attempt with the key card yielded the same results.

With each successive try, Orlando grew more and more panicked. He then yanked at the door handle in frustration until the sound of the cellophane surrounding the flowers he carried crinkled underneath his tightening grip. That signaled him that he needed to calm down.

He wasn't even sure if Wanda had beaten him to the room. If she had, he could knock on the door and she would open it for him. If she hadn't, there was no reason to be in a hurry to enter. He could go downstairs and get another key card or assistance from the hotel staff.

Orlando took a deep breath. He was a little embarrassed, shaking his head at the thought that he was acting like a horny teenager. He gave the key card one more go, easing it into, and then back out of, its door slot. A green light appeared and the lock disengaged.

Orlando nodded and smiled as he entered the posh room. He had forgotten about the regal beauty of the hotel as it had been several years since him and Wanda spoiled themselves with a downtown getaway.

Ironically, it was when Kelly's mother, Katherine, was a teenager and spent the weekend on a school field trip. He chuckled at the thought that the hotel had become, for them, a refuge from children.

He then stopped breathing as he reached the hotel bed. He found a grinning - and nude - Wanda sitting with her back to the headrest, a pillow underneath each arm, and her legs crossed.

Wanda was in her early 50's but kept herself in phenomenal shape. The faint six-pack in her abs was on full display, as well as her full breasts and toned thighs. Orlando's body shuddered at the sight as he wondered why he didn't take more advantage of his opportunities to sexually worship his wife at home.

"Damn, you're... you're hot as fuck, Wanda," Orlando said, causing his wife to blush.

After staring at one another for several seconds, Wanda pointed at the roses in her husband's hand and asked, "Are those for me?"

He nodded. It took his stunned mind a few more seconds to instruct his body to move toward her and hand her the flowers.

"Thank you," she said before examining and smelling them. She then, still smiling, looked back up at Orlando. "It sounded like you were having some trouble getting into the room. I was hoping I didn't have to get off the bed and help you. It took me a while to get into this pose."

Orlando watched his wife as she held her roses. He shook his head. "I... um... you're just so beautiful. How did I get so lucky?"

Wanda's breathing grew shallow as she and Orlando gazed at one another. She then sat her flowers on the bedside table. Orlando pulled off his shirt, revealing a toned torso and arms that - to his credit - belied his mid-50's age. He then, from the bottom of the bed, crawled toward his wife.

As he approached to kiss her, Wanda placed her hand on Orlando's chest to stop him. Shaking her head, she allowed her knees to fall to the side as she spread her legs. She then placed her hand on the top of his head and guided his face between her thighs.

Staring her in the eyes the entire time, Orlando gave a small grin as he laid on his stomach. He slid his arms beneath Wanda's legs, grabbed her ass and pulled her to him - his fingers sliding between her cheeks, which made her gasp - until she was lying on the bed and resting back on her elbows.

Wanda's mouth hung open in anticipation of his touch. She didn't have to wait long. She gasped as Orlando ran his tongue from the bottom of her pussy up to her clit. He then flicked it with the tip of his tongue before sucking it.

Wanda's breathing was erratic. Her body jerked and writhed as she absorbed the intense feelings evoked by her husband's mouth. Orlando enjoyed the feel of her powerful, but surprisingly soft, inner thighs periodically pressing against his cheeks as he continued to artfully paint her pussy with strokes from his tongue.

Wanda, again, placed her hand on the top of Orlando's head. It took her several seconds, but she finally managed to push his face away from her crotch, reluctantly pausing her enjoyment.

With his glistening lips curled into a slight grin, Orlando looked up at Wanda and asked, "What's wrong?"

Panting, she said, "Oh shit. You're lips... they're so wet."

"And that's a problem?" he asked.

Wanda chuckled. She then climbed off the bed as Orlando flipped onto his back. Wanda quickly unfastened and removed his pants and underwear, revealing his long and sturdy erection.

"Oh, god," Wanda said as she grasped the base of Orlando's shaft and stroked the length of it several times.

"I've been this hard non-stop since you were talking dirty to me in traffic," he told his wife.

She nodded as she continued to jerk and stare at his cock, "Then let's do something with this."

Wanda then moved back onto the bed, spinning around and straddling Orlando's head with her knees. As he stared up at her pussy and ass, Orlando felt Wanda's lips and tongue slide down his throbbing cock.

His breathing deepened at the warm, wet, soothing feel of his wife's mouth massaging his shaft. Wanda then allowed her legs to spread, lowering her pussy to Orlando's lips. He grabbed her ass as he extended his tongue, causing Wanda's body to shiver as its tip stroked her clit.

The two pleased one another with a degree of skill only attainable through multiple decades of sexual exploration with one another. Orlando enjoyed that Wanda's pussy was already significantly wet... which she knew he would... which is why she took the opportunity to finger herself during their dual traffic jam.

Wanda loved when Orlando grabbed and spread her ass while eating her out. She also grew intensely wet at the feel of his fingers sliding between her cheeks. They both took great delight in their unique ability to pleasure one another on such an intimate level.

Wanda's mouth slid off of Orlando's dick as her hand tightened around its base. He knew she was close. He could feel her flesh pulsing around his tongue as it danced within her. He slid his thumb to her clit and gently rubbed it, sending Wanda into a sustained orgasm.

Orlando continued to thrust his tongue between her lips until her inner thighs stopped twitching and he knew she was on the other side of her climax. Wanda then resumed stroking the length of his cock as she laid flat on her husband and caught her breath.

Once she regained a bit of energy, Wanda repositioned herself, straddling her husband's legs with her own. She sat back on his thighs and rubbed his tip against her clit, jolting from the first touch as she was still sensitive.

Staring at Orlando with sexy, bedroom eyes, Wanda said, "You've been waiting for this for a long time, haven't you?"

Orlando nodded, staring back at her and panting in anticipation.

She nodded. "So have I."

Wanda rose just enough for Orlando's tip to disappear between her soaked lips. She then dropped down, plunging his aching shaft deep inside her and evoking a gasp from both of them.

Before Wanda could begin riding him, Orlando grabbed her ass and started rapidly thrusting up into her. The feel and slap of his wet balls on her bottom made them both mad with desire. Wanda's body fell forward as she collapsed onto her husband. The sensation of her breasts pressed against his chest drove him to go even harder.

Orlando continued fucking his wife hard until his body ran out of energy and he had to take a minute to rest it. As they both caught their breath, Wanda rose and smiled at him. Panting, she said, "I guess you have been waiting for this for awhile."

Still attempting to control his own breath, Orlando said, "Yeah. I'm sorry. I know I went kind of crazy."

"Why would you ever apologize for going crazy on me?" Wanda said as Orlando grinned.

Lying together in a sweaty, tangled mess, Orlando started looking around the room. "I forgot how nice this hotel is."

"The best in the city. I wanted our first night back together to be special. In fact, I have something to show you."

Wanda rose and allowed Orlando's rock hard cock to slide out of her. She then climbed off the bed.

"We aren't done yet, are we?" he asked, watching his wife's thick but toned ass as she walked across the room.

Wanda turned around and looked at Orlando's dick. "It doesn't look like we're done."

She then winked at him before continuing to the curtain. She then opened it to reveal the sun setting over the downtown riverscape from their 11th floor vantage point.

"Damn," Orlando said, moving off the bed and joining Wanda. "I didn't realize this hotel had views like this."

"It does. But you have to pay for them," Wanda said before looking over her shoulder at him. "But you're worth it."

Orlando smiled before kissing his wife on the lips.

Wanda then looked down at Orlando's protruding shaft. She reached down and stroked it as she said, "Remember the time in our 20's when we had sex on the side of that mountain?"

"Of course," Orlando said, enjoying the soothing, soft touch of his wife massaging him.

"I loved looking out at the sunset while you took me from behind. You felt amazing and the view was spectacular."

"Kind of like this view?" Orlando said.

Wanda nodded. "Kind of like this view."

She then released Orlando's shaft and bent over, placing her hands on the frame of the window as she stared at the darkening sky. Orlando moved behind her, admiring her beautiful body - her shapely legs, perfect, round ass, toned arms, the sides of her full breasts... - as well as the river. In another life he would have commissioned someone to paint the scene - nude wife and all - and proudly hung it in his home.

He then walked up to her. He spread her cheeks, which made her thighs tremble. He then slid his cock - inch-by-inch - inside his wife until her ass was pressed against his crotch. Wanda gasped as she kept her eyes on the river.

Orlando kept his hands on her ass as he methodically moved himself in and out of her, massaging the inside of her pussy more than fucking it. Wanda gave a deep moan as she basked the intense erotic sensory experience. Orlando's eyes were also on the river as he focused on the feel of Wanda's ass gently bouncing against his body with each of his soft thrusts.

"I missed you," Orlando said, thinking the sentiment, but not intending to say it.

Wanda gasped. She then pushed her behind against him so firm that he had to take a step backward. He continued, for a few seconds, to slowly sex his wife until she, again, pushed back into him, driving his dick deep inside her.

"Oh, baby," Wanda then said, glancing over her shoulder at Orlando. "Fuck me."

He looked into his wife's eyes as he felt her squeeze her pussy around his shaft. She then turned back toward the riverfront. Orlando briefly looked down at her beautiful, plump ass pressed against him. He grabbed either side of it before, himself, turning his vision to their spectacular view.

As Orlando pulled all but his tip out of Wanda, he could feel her body tightening as she braced for impact. He then obliged her. Wanda's hand slapped the hotel window, preventing her face from doing the same, as Orlando thrust inside her with significant force.

"OH, FUCK!" Wanda said. "Yes! Fuck me!"

Orlando continued to pound into his wife's ass as she moaned and cried with delight. The harder he fucked her the more she begged for it.

"Wanda," Orlando said, slowing down as he felt himself reaching climax. She then placed both her palms on the glass and threw her ass back at him. He stood firm and held her hips tight, absorbing her fucking him back until he exploded inside her. Neither of them took their eyes off the river as it rolled by.

********************

"Stewart!" a jovial Orlando yelled as he stood in front of his assistant's desk. Stewart, tending to the printer behind his desk, nearly broke its paper drawer as his body jolted from the shock.

Irritated, he turned to face his boss as he said, "Umm... Hi, Orlando. Nice to see you this morning."

Orlando wore a big smile as he turned toward the hallway, "Working hard. I like that. Keep it up."

Stewart nodded as he brow furrowed. "Yeah. Th... thank you." He then watched Orlando disappear around the corner holding two rectangular boxes.

"Bill!" Orlando yelled as he entered his friend/employee's office. Sitting behind his desk, Bill's head shot up as he was jarred from his work.

"Damn it, Orlando," Bill said as his heart raced. Seeing the goofy grin on Orlando's face, he shook his head. "Well at least you're happy, again."

An alarmed Stewart entered the office at the sound of Bill's exclamation. Bill, noticing the boxes Orlando was carrying, laughed as he said, "Oh shit! It's the return of the donuts!"

Stewart, recognizing that everything was fine, asked, "The return of the donuts?"

A grinning Dan then peeked into the office. "Did I hear someone say donuts?"

Bill's eye's grew large as he smiled at Dan. "Yeah. Donuts."

Dan glanced at the boxes in Orlando's hand. He then nudged Orlando in the side with his elbow. "Two dozen?"

"Two dozen," Orlando said.

"Am I missing something," Stewart asked. "What's the deal with the donuts?"

Orlando chuckled as he sat the boxes on Bill's desk and opened the top dozen. As Bill reached into it, he said, "It's sad, this is the kid's first donuts."