MH - It's About Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Orlando shook his head. "Don't remind me. He's been working here nearly two months."

A confused Stewart looked at Dan as Dan reached for a donut. Dan then nodded toward Orlando as he said to Stewart, "Boss brings in donuts when his wife lets him have sex."

Stewart pursed his lips. "So... these are sex donuts?"

With his mouth half-full, Bill said, "It helps if you don't call them that when you're eating them."

As the guys laughed, Dan continued, "And two dozen means... well..." Dan then looked at Orlando before saying, "Wanda's at home smiling pretty big."

"Pretty big," Orlando said before taking a bite out of a donut.

Stewart shook his head. "Sex donuts."

Orlando nudged Stewart in his side. "I told you it would be fun working here."

Orlando then handed Stewart a donut as Stewart chuckled.

********************

As Wanda typed on her laptop in her home office, she smiled at the sound of Orlando's keys opening the front door. She removed her microphone headset from her head, turned off her computer, and went to greet him with a lingering kiss.

"How was work?" she asked her husband as they smiled at one another.

"Great. But I'd rather be here with you," Orlando said as he squeezed Wanda's ass. "How much more do you have to do?"

Wanda shook her head as they stared at one another. "I'm done. I'm yours for the rest of the night."

"OK," Orlando said as his smile widened.

*****

Wanda sat at the kitchen table holding her glass of wine and talking to Orlando as he finished preparing dinner. He then placed her plate and salad bowl in front of her before sitting down across from her with his own food.

As he grabbed the vinaigrette dressing to put on his salad Wanda stopped him. "Where's your ranch dressing?"

A confused Orlando said, "I thought we were dieting?"

The corner of Wanda's lips curled into a soft smile. "You burned a lot of energy this weekend. "I think you deserve a cheat day."

He smiled - and stared at her ass - as she walked to the refrigerator to retrieve his ranch dressing.

She kissed him on the lips as she sat the bottle in front of him. Returning to her seat, she looked across at Orlando and asked, "Is there anything else I can get you?"

Orlando chuckled as they gazed at one another.

*****

Orlando stood shirtless in front of the bathroom mirror in his pajama pants brushing his teeth when Wanda joined him. She stood behind him - wearing a spaghetti-strapped pajama top and boyshort-cut panties - with her towel over her shoulder and her toothbrush in hand.

She patted him on his ass, causing his body to jolt as he rinsed and spit. He then wiped his mouth and cleaned the sink. He turned and kissed her before moving toward the bedroom and leaving the water running for her.

Orlando sat in the bed with the TV - and light - off, waiting for Wanda to join him. When she turned the corner, he could see her sexy silhouette by the light of the bathroom. She stood and stared at him for a few seconds. She then turned off the bathroom light and slid under the covers with him.

Orlando's body shuddered at the feel of his wife's soft skin as their bodies entangled. As Wanda kissed his ears and neck, Orlando asked, "Why did we ever stop having so much sex?"

"Stupid as fuck," she said as she paused to slide off her panties.

Once she finished, Orlando climbed between Wanda's legs. He fought to remove his underwear while she pulled off her shirt. She then pulled Orlando's body to hers as his shaft eased inside of her.

As Orlando stroked his wife beneath the covers of their bed, she whispered in his ear, "I know we're not ever going to go two months without sex again."

Continuing to thrust in and out of his wife, Orlando rose and looked at her. "Damn right," he said as they smiled at, and continued to fuck, one another.

MWISHO