All Comments on 'Mia'

by ofloveandlust

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

wow. amazing. thank you for writing this!

LucyLovesLitLucyLovesLitover 8 years ago
"Had"

This story had a case of the "hads". The past-perfect tense can oftentimes be distracting and even leave a tale boring. There are more words in the English language.

You must have been trying to implement the "taboo" half of this category since it was not incest.

ofloveandlustofloveandlustover 8 years agoAuthor
Hads and taboo

I always have had problems with that.

Also, I always think my stuff should just go in erotic encounters. This one got reassigned when it was approved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I agree with LucyLovesIt.

I have no idea why the story was reassigned to Incest/Taboo. There is nothing taboo about this. Not really. Taboo should be reserved for stuff that is actually Taboo. That being incest, and or step-relationships. This is no more taboo than having sex in public, non-consent with your secretary, etc... While a small argument can be made that because he was the girlfriend of their son, the fact remains that this was more appropriate for a lesbian section, or the mature section, or the first time section. I would say that there should be a hierarchy. In this case, the lesbian aspect is a higher priority than the fact that it was her son's girlfriend. However, if the father had had sex with her, now it is more of a taboo story because that would trump the mature aspect of the story. For this to be taboo, the son would have had to walked in on them, and joined them. Maybe at the coaxing of the girlfriend. In fact, that would have been really hot. The son could have walked out, and the girlfriend could have told the mother that they had one shot to fix this, and for her to not move under any circumstances. Remain in bed and wait for her to return. She could have went and talked to the son, and told him something to get him to return to the room with her. Maybe she could have stated that she knew for a fact that he desired his mother. Or, she could have said that while it seems odd, this was the best way to ensure that their relationship did not become weird. he could have questioned that, and she could have said something about the fact that his mother would always feel as if she were the dirty one, the one who did something wrong, and it would forever strain their relationship. However, if he joined them in bed, and fooled around with his mother, she would not feel alone in that. Instead of her secret shame, it would be their sexy secret. It would also remove the betrayal of her son aspect.

Just my 2 cents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Delightful, sweet story.

Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous