Mia and her Horny Son

Story Info
"Who could ever see enough of Mom's pussy?"
3.2k words
4.09
42.6k
49
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who could ever see enough of Mom's pussy?"

***

Exercising on the back patio, Mia moved to the treadmill. Her double D's felt squished in sports bras, so she exercised topless, wearing only her black panties. As Mia jogged, her fat tits flopped up and down, and her nipples hardened in the cool air. She loved hard nipples.

Slipping on a robe, Mia climbed the stairs to check on her eighteen-year-old son. Jasper rarely left his room since the breakup with his college girlfriend Kimmie.

Mia pushed open Jasper's door... and her jaw dropped. "OMIGOD!" Her son was at the window stroking his swollen boner. Jasper turned, and she noticed her red panties in his hand. "Son, you're jerking off with my dirty panties!?"

Mia grabbed her panties and ran out, slamming the door.

'Was Jasper watching me exercise while choking his chicken?" Mia remembered her naked tits flopping wildly. She blushed. Oops, the flying boobs were her fault. But not the panties. The horny bastard stole his mommy's panties.

Mia took a shower. As she showered, Mia thought about her son's hefty erection. "Did I do that?" Mia used to love making young guys hard. Hard-ons were her spécialité. Grabbing the soap bar, Mia scrubbed her pussy. The filthy twat that gave her filthy urges. Taboo urges...

Groping her tits, Mia soaped and squeezed her large melons, pulling on her aroused nipples. It'd been years since a man sucked and fondled her boobs...and screwed her senseless. Mia cringed in a sudsy orgasm.

In her bedroom, Mia slipped on a sexy nightie she hadn't worn since her divorce. The baby doll nightie barely covered her hoo-hoo. She hurried to Jasper's room.

"Son I'm sorry I slapped you. That was wrong. You're eighteen and a man, and men need to um... spurt their seed." She whispered. "Did I make you hard?"

"Hell yes Mom. You always give me a boner."

"I do? We really need to talk."

"Mom, that sexy nightie wasn't made for talking."

"True." She noticed her son's growing lump. Mia felt her face flush. "I better go before something pops up."

"Don't leave, Mom. I need a favor. Can I look at your boobs while I finish jerking off? I didn't get to finish because of you."

Mia laughed. "I guess that's fair. Tit for tat." Mia giggled and pulled down her nightie slowly, releasing her plump tits and dark areolas. "These are the tits that breastfed you."

"Wow Mom, they're huge. A lot bigger than Kimmie's."

"Did you feel-up Kimmie's lemon-size titties?"

"Hell yes. I squeezed them like making lemonade. But Mom, yours are melons with fat nipples."

"Thanks son. Did you ever fuck Kimmie?"

"Hell no. Kimmie keeps her legs shut so tight she squeaks when she pees."

"Ha! Son you've seen mine now. Let me see yours." Mia bit her lip as her son's large manhood sprung up stiff and proud. "Gosh, your boner is twice as big as your dad's." A bead of pre-cum oozed out of the tip.

"Touch it Mom." His prick throbbed in her hand as she gingerly squeezed the shaft. "Jasper this ain't right."

"Please Mom, I need to cum before I get blue-balls."

Mia laughed she hadn't heard 'blue-balls' since high school. "Let Mommy take over. I'm a hand-job pro." Slipping off her pink panties, she rubbed the silky panties up and down her son's shaft. Mia rubbed faster, licking up a drop of pre-cum. She loved cream-filled cocks.

"Gawd Mom!" Her son's head flew back as jets of jism blasted out of his prick, hitting her tits and face, dribbling down her chin.

"Dammit son, that was messy as fuck!" Mia looked at herself and laughed. "Geez, I'm cum covered slut just like the old days."

Back in her bedroom, Mia wiped off her son's spunk and licked a drop from her lips. The hand job made her pussy burn. "My turn to twiddle." She rubbed her damp bush, slipping a finger into her pink slit.

Mia's finger slid in and out of her hot cunt, as her thumb rubbed her clitty. Mia panted and fingered harder, smashing her pussy against her hand. When she pulled on her nipples, Mia climaxed so hard she had to cover her mouth. "Ohh YESS!"

This was wrong, but Mia couldn't help herself. Jasper looked at her with incestuous lust. Watching him cum almost made Mia climax. She could practically feel his rigid prick in her mouth...and deep in her naughty cunt. The door creaked open. Mia yanked her fingers out of her twat.

"Mom I can't sleep. Can you help me?"

"Look Jasper, I'm not jerking you off again. That's not Mommy's job." Jasper walked into the dark room. When he stepped into the moonlight, his long erection cast a four-foot shadow across the wall.

"Holy shit son...that's scary as fuck." He moved closer. Mia's eyes were drawn to the fat boner swaying before her lips. "Mom I need you to blow me. NOW."

"Don't talk to your mother that way! Ask me politely."

"Um, Mommy please suck my cock."

"That's better." Mia never said no to cock sucking. Any cock. Anytime. Gripping his shaft, Mia was surprised by his stiff meat. Young, swollen, and rigid as a steel pipe. She licked off a dollop pre-cum, then took Jasper's shaft deep in her mouth, bobbing her head like a porn star.

"Mom you look amazing with my cock in your mouth." Jasper reached under her nightie, squeezing her plump tits and tweaking her pointy nipples.

This was naughty fun. Mia actually enjoyed sucking her son. Pulling on his hairy balls, her tongue tickled his pee hole. Jasper groaned as her head bobbed up and down. Mia wanted to go slow, but Jasper grabbed her hair and rammed his cock into her throat.

"Deep-throat it Mom... do you know how?"

Of course, Mia knew how to deep-throat!! Her silky lips slid down the taut shaft until her nose hit his pubes. Bimbo moms love a good face-fucking, especially from their own sons.

Mia felt his manhood swell in her mouth and sucked faster. Jasper groaned, jammed his cock down to her tonsils, and fucked her throat, his hairy balls bouncing off her chin. With a jolt, her son's balls burst--gobs of hot cum spewed down Mia's throat as she gagged.

"Ungh!" Jasper must've stored up his jism. Mia swallowed load after load of her son's seed. After the last spurt, Jasper pulled out and wiped his slimy prick on her hair. His shit-head father used to do the same thing.

"Wow Mom, you swallow cum real good." Mia blushed, wondering how my sons complimented their Mom's cum swallowing skills... Jasper kissed her hard, not seeming to mind her cummy lips.

"Son you wore me out. I'm going to bed. Goodnight Jasper." Mia went to her bedroom and started to close the door, but Jasper stopped it.

"Mom I want to lay down with you for a bit." Jasper led Mia over to the bed. "I promise not to feel up your cunt."

"That's a wicked thing to say to your mother." Against Mia's better judgment, she allowed Jasper to crawl under the sheets. Mia's heart raced as she wondered what the horny devil was up to.

"Mom do you ever sleep in the nude?" Jasper whispered, kissing her bare shoulder.

"Only when it's hot."

"It's hot now." Jasper kissed her ear. "Mom. Uh - remember last year when Uncle Max stayed overnight?"

"Yes, your dad's brother. He did that every time he was in town."

"I mean the time you two snuck into the laundry room and undressed."

Mia bit her tongue. "H-how on earth did you know that?"

"I was awake when I heard you groaning. There's a vent in the laundry door. I peeked through that vent. You two were naked."

"Gosh son. We were just um...washing our clothes."

"Mom, Uncle Max had your legs spread on the washer, banging your pussy. You screamed so loud the windows shook."

"Jasper, I'm so sorry. We were both horny, and it seemed like a good idea at the time. No go to sleep." Mia turned away from her son, pretending to fall asleep. Jasper spooned against her, kissing her neck and shoulders.

Soon Mia felt her son's stiff dick nestled against the crack of her butt. Jasper slowly ground his staff against her crack. He panted, letting out a gasp as his cock spewed. Mia felt his warm seed squirting across her butt and slit.

'Gross. Her son was a cum-spurting machine!' Mia lay there frozen, not knowing what to do. Jasper rolled off and left. Mia felt sticky cum dripping out of her ass crack. The feeling of sperm between her legs made her horny...so horny she had to finger herself asleep.

Mia couldn't face her son the next morning--not after last night. So Mia spent the day shopping. When she got home, Jasper ran to the door.

"Mom I'm happy to see you."

Mia noticed the lump in his gym shorts. "Apparently, you both are happy to see me." As Mia made dinner. Jasper caught her staring at his cock lump. The wicked grin on his face made Mia blush.

"Hey Mom, wanna watch a movie tonight? I got a couple of DVDs."

"Sure, that's a great idea! I'll make popcorn."

"Oh and wear that sexy nightgown from last night."

"Sure sonny." Mia slipped on her baby-doll nightie and sat next to Jasper. Within a minute, Mia realized what kind of a movie this was. "Jasper, this isn't a movie, this is a porno!"

"Yes, it's an educational porno. Let's watch and learn." He put his hand on Mia's thigh. "Look at the size of that woman's tits, Mom. I'll bet your boobs are as big as hers, aren't they?" Jasper squeezed her tits.

"This movie is horrible. I can't watch it." But Mia couldn't take her eyes off the screen as a porn star pulled out his enormous manhood, waving it around like a club. Mia looked over at Jasper. His shorts were down, with his stiff tool pointing up, topped with a bead of pre-cum.

"Mom, remember when you sucked my dick. Please Mom, suck me again. Please!"

Jasper pushed her head towards his prick. Mia giggled as her son begged for a blowjob. She loved it. Her wet lips slid down Jasper's thick shaft. Mia fondled her son's cum laden balls as her head bobbed up and down.

Jasper gripped her hair as she sucked, her tongue licking along the underside and teasing his pee hole. "Deep throat it Mom." Mia nodded and sucked harder and deeper, taking his prick to her tonsils.

In high school, Mia sucked off so many pricks the boys called her 'Cum-Gums.' A slutty badge of honor. Jasper pulled her mouth off his prick. "What do you want now son?"

Her son got bold and stuck his hand into Mia's panties, rubbing her fuzzy fuck-hole. "Stop that!" She pushed his hand away.

"Mom let me see it. Please!" It felt sinful.... a son begging to see Mommy's pussy. But sinful was wicked fun. Pulling down her panties, Mia kicked them off and stood naked before her son. "Look at it Jasper, the pussy you popped out of."

"I knew it Mom...I knew you had a hairy cunt."

"I'm not a cunt." Mia frowned but actually enjoyed showing her naked body to a man. Even if the man was her son. Jasper kissed her neck and down her cleavage. His kisses slid past her navel and into the auburn jungle of pubes.

Mia spread her thighs as Jasper's tongue licked along her slit before dipping into her wet pussy. He lapped away into her burning hole. The boy was a beaver eater! Mia guided Jasper's mouth to the hard bead of her clitty.

He sucked it like a straw, nibbling it with his teeth. "Ohh Gawd!" Mia screamed, clutching the sheets in orgasm.

"Oh...thank you." She leaned back on the sofa, spreading her legs wide. Son, someday you'll have a girlfriend who spreads like this." Mia giggled. "Now it's time for the forbidden fruit...The joy of incest. Fuck me son. Screw your mother. That's an order!"

"Yes ma'am." Moving his prick up, Jasper fumbled around in Mia's thick bush, trying to find her fuck-hole. "Here, let Mommy help you." Mia grabbed her son's shaft, guiding the knob between her wet pussy lips. "Now son, shove it in hard!"

Jasper did. His eager prick thrust wildly, ramming in and out of her aroused pussy. Mia was on the verge of orgasm at the first plunge. The young stud pounded her with youthful energy. "Oh yes son, fuck Mommy hard!" Grabbing Jasper with her feet, Mia's pussy clamped around his dick as she jolted up in orgasm.

Her contractions sent Jasper over the edge. Mia groaned as her son's dick twitched inside of her cunt, releasing a torrent of his cum.

They lay together, kissing like lovers. A minute later Mia was surprised when Jasper moved between her thighs, his dick hard. "Again son?" Her son answered with a hard thrust right into her fuck-hole. Jasper bucked into Mia savagely and fast, with the sound of his balls slapping her ass.

"Ooh that's it son...give Mommy every inch of your love!" Mia climaxed again and fell limp from orgasmic exhaustion. Her son kept humping and fucking until he finally erupted, overfilling her cunt with sticky jism. Cupping her sloppy pussy Mia waddled to the bathroom.

"It's always the girls who have to clean up the cum."

Mia snuck down the hall and slipped into bed. An hour later, she woke up with her son's mouth on her nipple, sucking and nibbling. His fingers moved down, sliding into her swollen red twat. Jasper's dick pressed against her thigh, hard as usual. Mia knew he wanted more.

"I can't son, you fucked me raw. I'm not used to hours and hours of screwing. Not anymore." She laughed. "Not since those college gang-bangs... Good times."

"Hey Mom, maybe we can do it the back way. Backdoor sex."

"Oh, okay son. I don't like anal.. but..."

"But yes. I want your butt! " He rolled her over, poking his finger between her ass cheeks. Mia whimpered as Jasper's finger penetrated her tight anus.

"Omigod Mom, it's so hot and snug." He climbed behind her. "Get on all fours Mom, so I can play with your tits while I screw your ass."

"Be gentle with Mommy's ass. It's been years since I had a cock in there." Like a good slut Mia got on all fours, spreading her butt-cheeks for her son's pleasure. Jasper's fat knob dick rubbed around her anal ring. "Son use some lube..."

Jasper spat into her asshole and shoved his dick into her anus. "It hurts. Oww!" For the second time in her life, Mia felt like an anal virgin, squirming as her son's prick plowed into her ass. Mia screamed, gripping the bed.

"Son, you're so fucking huge!" Jasper fucked in and out slowly. He grabbed Mia's swinging tits, pulling on them as his boner went balls deep.

"That's it son. Fuck Mom's butt!" Mia pushed back with each thrust reaming out her tight ass. "Now Mommy wants on top." Mia mounted her son's prick like a pole rider. She jumped up and down, her fat tits slapping Jasper's face as she rode his cock, assfucking herself with tears in her eyes.

"Mom...here it cums!" Jasper lurched up as his cock spurted his load after load into her bowels. Mia's skilled butt muscles clamped onto her son's cock milking out every drop of jism.

Mia collapsed, smashing her puffy boobs into her son's face. She didn't care if he suffocated. Death by titty meat.

***

The next day, Mia was exercising when she heard the car drive up. Dropping her panties, she moved to the Thigh-Master. Bimbo Moms need strong thighs. Mia worked her thighs, spreading and closing with her naked pussy aimed at the door. Her wet pussy folds opened with each spread.

Her cunt burned as she waited for her son. But a stranger stepped in, staring at her naked twat. "WHO ARE YOU!?" Mia cupped her tits and snapped her legs together. Then Jasper walked in laughing. "This is Leo your twenty-year-old nephew, remember him?"

"Yes, I remember Leo. What the fuck do you want!?"

"Mom he wants to fuck you, just like I do." Mia squirmed as Jasper forced her legs apart. "See I told you my mom has a furry twat."

Leo laughed. "Haven't you seen enough of your mother's pussy?"

"Who could ever see enough of Mom's pussy?"

"Dammit Jasper, you can't bring a stranger over to screw me."

"Why not? Uncle Max did. Once Max brought a plumber over... You and the two guys had a three-way in the laundry room."

"...you saw that?"

"Yep. Uncle said you were a three-hole sex toy." Jasper winked. "Mommy, I hope you don't mind sharing your fuck holes with Cousin Leo. Or does incest bother you?"

Mia laughed so hard that tears ran down her legs. "Never say no." Her son and Leo whipped out their boners. Both had nice knobby pricks. Mia gave each a quick suck and spread her legs wide. "Now guys, flip a coin to see who fucks me first."

Jasper won. Mounting Mia, he shoved his hard prick into her sore pussy. Gripping Mia's tit's like fuck handles, he pounded with twat with quick hard thrusts. Jasper always fucked her so hard. Mia's hot twat was just getting warmed up when Jasper tossed his head up and spewed. He kept his cock in her pussy.

"Great son. You're done, and I'm horny as a nun in a cucumber field."

"Cousin Leo. You can have sloppy seconds. Give my cunt a good pounding. Fuck me like you hate me."

As soon Jasper pulled out, Leo plunged straight into her sloppy fuck-hole. He sucked her fat tits and pounded Mia's twat. Leo's prick was shorter than Jasper's, but the guy knew how to screw. The stud deserved a merit badge in screwing.

Leo's stiff prick hit her g-spot. "You found it!" Leo hammered her cunt mercilessly. His naughty finger moved down, tickling her clitty. "Ungh." Mia lifted her hips with each stroke, shoving her pussy onto his rigid pole. Soon an orgasm ripped through her body, ricocheting from her tits to her toes. "Oh, yes! Yess!"

As she screamed, Leo pulled his prick up and spewed into her mouth. Mia swallowed his cum.

"Hey Mom, we both want to screw you... at the same time."

"Go for it!" The horny guys rolled Mia on her side. She gritted her teeth as Jasper's prick pushed into her pussy while Leo's boner shoved straight up her asshole. "Oh my god!" The eager young pricks slammed so hard her body rocked back and forth. Getting double fucked was a good idea.

Mia felt the cock in her ass hit the cock in her cunt, like dueling swords...stuffing her full of man-meat.

"YES!" That's one of the joys of being a woman-- getting fucked in both holes at the same time!

The naughty pricks jackhammered her back and forth. Mia giggled and yelled, "Fuck harder you young studs. Split Mommy in half!"