Mia and Jeff Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff was about to plunge into her, when Mia moaned, "Jeff, honey, I need to pee. I don't think I can hold it much longer. Will you untie me?"

Jeff snatched up a couple of plastic cups. "I don't think we need to do that, darling. Your thighs are wide enough apart. I'll hold your pussy lips open and aim your pee hole into this cup. Robin will hold a spare, in case there's too much for one cup."

Mia was shocked as she felt his fingers opening her, and the lip of the cup brush her thighs. "What? Are you serious? Right here? Like this? With your friends watching?" A wave of humiliation swept through her, and shot tingles to her nipples, tummy, and pussy.

Pete swatted her ass playfully. "Why the hell not? We're all friends here, and I've never seen a woman take a piss. It'll be educational!" He was leering as he said it, and Mia could hear that in her voice. She was almost determined not to pee at all.

But her traitorous body said otherwise! Whimpering as she tried to prevent her bladder from emptying, a reflex kicked into action inside her core, and the ring of muscles at the base of her bladder released! A hot stream of piss shot forth, making a sibilant hissing sound as it splashed into the clear plastic cup. Mia was both mortified and blissful -- mortified, because all the men were indeed watching, and making murmuring comments to one another; blissful, because of the pleasurable relief a person gets when they finally relieve themselves, ending the painful stretch on their bladder wall.

Jeff's cup rapidly filled and Robin did have to place the one he was holding under the remaining stream. When Mia was squeezing out the final drops, Jeff remarked, "Oh. I forgot to get a napkin or tissue to blot her dry."

"No need," Robin said. Jaws dropped when he moved his cup out of the way and started licking Mia clean! His tongue lapped and lapped at her pee hole, tickling the sensitive tissues. Mia moaned something unintelligible, and her groin muscles contracted, giving a tiny final spurt into Robin's mouth. He licked her from clit to ass hole several times, and then stood up grinning happily. The other men looked around and shrugged, as if to signal 'well, if that's something he enjoys doing' to one another. Truth be told, they'd probably all had their tongue washing across some woman's pee hole at one time or another and thought nothing of it.

For the rest of the afternoon, the men used their cum bucket well. They used her mouth to get them hard, and then delivered as much semen as their balls could muster into her receptive womb. Between each of his friends use of his wife, Jeff fucked her as well, mixing whatever sperm he could generate in his precum and ejaculate with theirs.

When Steve was again ramming his dick into her, Robin lifted up one of her feet and started suckling her toes. His lips and tongue were so sensual and magical that she rocketed into a glorious release, with her arms tugging at the wrist restraints, and her pussy tugging and rippling Steve's cock so vigorously that it felt like someone was jacking him off with a warm, silky glove. Needless to say, he couldn't hold back very long, especially when Mia started howling, "I need a cock to suck! Someone gimme a cock!" George was thrilled to oblige, and it took all his strength of will not to cum into her mouth, with her sucking him in a frenzy. He had to squeeze the base of his cock as he pulled out of her mouth, run around behind her, and jab it inside her pussy as his seed finally shot forth.

Mia noticed that the doggy style position, with her being virtually bent over the end of the saw horse allowed them to penetrate her more deeply than the prior session on her bed. And the downward slant proved to be advantageous as well. Very little semen spilled out of her pussy, gravity tending to make it seep inward. Also, from time to time, John used the head of his cock as a fleshy plunger, driving pools of vaginal semen threw her cervical opening, flushing it into her uterus. Almost every time such surges of semen streamed through that tiny opening, the sensations triggered another orgasm in the bound woman. Some of them like tiny earth tremors, and others like mind-shattering earthquakes. She became incoherent with pleasure.

By the time that Pete said goodbye and kissed her butt, she felt like her belly was distended with male cum. By the time the rest of the guys left, perhaps half an hour to an hour later, she felt like her whole lower torso was stuffed almost to the bursting point. Even after Jeff untied her, she stayed atop the saw horse bench, resting. Quivering, she was too much in a state of bliss to even get up and move. She was visualizing her egg, now being swarmed by hundreds of thousands of virile sperm, all of them intent on fertilizing it. In perhaps a few short hours, one would reach its goal, and an embryo would start to grow. In another week or so, it should finish its journey down her oviduct and burrow into the wall of her womb. And the baby would begin to grow. And she'd be pregnant.

For his part, Jeff brought a chair around behind her, and sat and gazed lovingly at Mia's pussy, flanked by reddened, swollen pussy lips. He was remembering watching her reactions, and listening to the sounds she made as she was fucked and screwed and shagged and copulated with by his friends. He was amazed that he felt no jealousy -- just a powerful arousal during all that. Thinking it over, he came to the conclusion that it was because Mia wasn't denying him anything. In fact, the two of them were having sex more often now, and it was hotter, kinkier, more satisfying sex than ever before. He wondered (and hoped) it would continue. Of course, there was a good chance that pregnancy and motherhood would alter that dynamic... a lot.

As they'd prearranged, after a little while, he inserted a tampon into Mia's still overheated pussy, smiling at the sticky ring of white froth encircling her intimate opening. He looked for any evidence of spilled semen on the floor, and found none. John's 'plunger cock' had done a good job of keeping Mia's honey pot relatively empty, awaiting new deposits. And Mia was only too happy to lick and suck clean any cum that had been clinging to the various dicks as they emerged from inside her. When she finally felt ready, and was coherent enough to say so, he helped her off the saw horse, and into bed, wrapping her in a loving embrace. She was exhausted, but grinning. Both of them were hoping that this time they'd succeeded. Time would tell.