Mia and Jeff Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she was mulling all this over, Jeff had let his friends in, greeted them, and gotten them settled. He knocked on the bedroom door, to signal that they were ready, and took a seat himself. A minute later, Mia stepped into the living room. "Hello, everyone, and thanks for coming here again." She was toying with the belt of her robe as she spoke. "I know you've tried hard to get me pregnant, and I hope you're not discouraged yet."

There was a jumbled bunch of comments from the men, the gist of which was that they weren't discouraged at all.

"That's marvelous to hear," she related, as she untied the belt, and let the slick robe slip off her shoulders and flutter to the floor by her feet. Standing fully nude, arms akimbo, she continued, "And you certainly have no reason to be... because... you're looking at a pregnant woman!"

Several jaws dropped, some eyelids flew up, and a gasp or two could be heard in the silence that greeted that announcement. But the tableau was frozen only briefly, as the men found their voices and cheered. They congratulated both Mia and Jeff with huge grins of accomplishment. There were back slaps (for Jeff) and kisses (for Mia) along with some hugs.

Suddenly, Robin realized something, and looked sad, although he tried to hide it.

But Mia caught his expression, and asked, "Robin? What's wrong?"

Robin looked abashed as people turned toward him. But he could tell that Mia wouldn't let him off the hook without an answer. "It's just... it's just that... well... now that you're pregnant, you won't need us for sex anymore." He blushed scarlet. "As we drove over here, the thought of... well... of fucking you gave me such a hard-on that it ached."

Smiling, Mia drew him into a close embrace, plastering her nude body against his clothed one. "Mmmm... I see, rather I feel, that your erection is still quite a stiffie, and I'm glad about that." She addressed all the men now. "Because Jeff and I agreed that to thank you all, we'd have a special sex party tonight to celebrate. The first surprise is... you don't have to tie me up, at least this time." She winked saucily. "The second surprise is... it's an anal sex party, if you want me that way." Before anyone had a chance to reply, she added, "In preparation, I've scrupulously cleaned out my rear tunnel, ready for you all to dump your loads into it as deeply as possible. Of course, condoms are available, if you'd feel better being wrapped."

As Mia reached that point, Jeff chimed in, "As for the third surprise... that can wait until we've all ravished Mia's ass, me included. Anyone object to reaping your reward this way?" To a man, they all stated that they were looking forward to fucking her ass, which made Mia's heart begin thumping happily. Jeff produced a piece of paper on which he'd written all their names. "Mia and I decided this would be the best order to follow, to let her backdoor experience the most pleasure. Robin goes first, then me, George, Steve, John, and Pete." The sequence was immediately obvious to the participants - it was based on cock diameters, from skinniest to fattest, and would gradually dilate her anal ring.

"Help me get her ready, Robin," Jeff told the younger man. Together, they smeared the cool, slippery lube down Mia's ass crack, and used fingers to anoint her anal ring, and then carefully penetrate it. From the sounds she was making during this, it was obvious that Mia was enjoying this process, as she posed submissively on her hands and knees.

To all, the room felt like it was getting warmer, either physically, or emotionally, or both. Other than Jeff and Robin, everyone began stripping, their eyes never leaving the sight of the naked woman being digitally probed in that most naughty of openings. Even the most casual observer would have easily interpreted the gleam in their eyes as acknowledgment of the rare treat that Mia was offering. Subconsciously, they slowly stroked their turgid dicks, perhaps anticipating the feel of her nether tunnel tightly grasping that member, and milking their seeds from it.

"I think she's about ready, Robin. Get undressed while I keep holding her open," Jeff advised. Robin's clothes disappeared in a flash, and, remembering his first time experiencing anal sex with Mia, he slicked lube all over his cock, and squirted a little directly into the gaping hole being maintained by Jeff's fingers. Mia gasped quietly as she felt that cold seep into a tunnel that normally never felt the coolness of air or fluids. "How do you want her positioned, Robin?" Jeff asked.

Robin, aroused as he was, still felt a little shy with not only going first, but also being watched by everyone. Therefore, his cheeks reddened as he replied, "Oh! I hadn't given it a lot of thought. Ummm. Just as she is, on her hands and knees is fine." So saying, he knelt down behind her and guided the head of his cock into the hole being held open by Jeff's fingers. As Robin's flesh touched hers, Jeff let go, and Mia's anal ring snapped firmly against his cock. But he was still moving forward, and its crown gained entrance. From that point on, maintaining a steady pressure, he was able to easily bury his manhood to its base with a slow plunge. The tight sleeve of her ass hole was gripping him like it never wanted him to leave.

He saw Mia quiver beneath him, and a wave of goosebumps climb up her spine from her sacrum to the nape of her neck. Her ribs were moving under her smooth skin as she rapidly pumped air in and out of her lungs. Instinctively grasping her hips, he asked, "Are you all right, Mia?" Everyone else was silent, focused on her responses, physically and verbally.

"Yes, Robin," she groaned. "Except that I wanna be fucked. So... please fuck me! I need to feel you moving inside me!"

"And you want me to cum inside you? Or pull out?" Robin wanted to be sure, since the last time she didn't want him cumming inside her ass. Of course, the last time he was helping to get her pregnant. That wasn't the case, now.

"All of you can cum inside my ass today, if you want to," she moaned as she bucked back against Robin encouragingly. "If anyone wants to pull out and dump all over me, that's your choice. I want you to enjoy me to the fullest - it's my way of saying thanks, remember. And position me however you like."

Reassured, Robin started fucking her ass. The friction was so amazing that he went slowly at first, to let his dick get used to the extra pressure. But, as Mia sighed loudly, it felt like her ass hole relaxed a little, and Robin began faster movements. He was so focused on the woman's body, he didn't notice that Jeff had reached beneath Mia's mound and was gently tapping and stroking the area around her clit, heightening her pleasure.

He wanted this to last, but he also wanted to cum, especially since he'd been told to avoid it the last time his cock had been in Mia's ass. The heady excitement and the tightening of his ball sack won out. As he felt he was about to cum, he leaned forward and grabbed her tits to pull her back and hold her as he unloaded. Mia pressed back against him hard, taking all he could give. That firm pressure inspired Robin to knead her breasts in a wonderful fashion that lasted until he was spent.

As Robin began slipping his dick out of her, Jeff was ready and waiting. Once Robin was out of the way, he grasped Mia's hips and eased them forward and down until she was face down, flat on the mattress. Moving between her legs, he leaned on one hand, and positioned his cock over her ass with the other. His lovely, accommodating wife reached back with both her hands and spread her ass cheeks wide apart, revealing Jeff's intended target to everyone in the room. Her anal opening was still a little dilated from Robin's coupling, so Jeff's well lubricated cock slid in with minimal effort.

Jeff knew that Mia loved receiving anal sex in this rear entry position. Their bodies fit together like spoons, snuggled closely. His cock was buried as deep as it could go, and with a little humping action, they both enjoyed the sensations. This position also allowed him to kiss and nibble the nape of her neck, which thrilled her so much she shivered and squirmed delightfully beneath him. However, this time Mia seemed to be moving beneath him with greater intensity than normal. At first, he thought it was because they were performing for an audience, but as he glanced to the side, he discovered the truth.

Taking his cue from what he'd seen Jeff doing, George, who was next, had slipped his hand under Mia's tummy, angled downward, and was using it to toy with her clit. Her clit was so stiff and swollen now that he easily located it, and stroked it sensuously. Under the double sensations at her ass and clit, Mia quickly lost all control and shrieked as she began orgasmic spasms. Her shrieks were muffled, because she was biting the sheets fiercely as she bucked under Jeff. Her rapid ass muscle contractions quickly milked every drop of semen he could muster into her receptive anal tunnel. Jeff groaned happily as he was sucked into flaccidity by his loving partner. As he slid free, he gave George a high five salute in gratitude, saying, "Your turn, buddy!"

George had already lubed his cock, and he worked a pillow under Mia's pelvis, raising her ass up a little. Then he told her, "Stay just like you are. I want to ride that sweet ass of yours." Kneeling, he straddled her hips and easily worked his cock through her anal ring, still opened and oozing a little of the mixed cums of Jeff and Robin. His knees gripped her hips for leverage, and he began a vigorous pumping action of his hips. Mia gasped and threw her head back as he rammed her deeply over and over. From a side view, he did resemble a jockey astride his horse, his body movements urging the horse to run faster. But George was urging Mia to cum for him. He grabbed her shoulders so he could pound her harder, and her body reacted.

Getting into the act, Steve wormed his finger between Mia's clenched thighs from behind, gliding it forward and back along her gooey slit, gently nudging her clit with each stroke. Mia's thighs gripped his hand as her body began stiffening. "Oh my god," she shrieked. "I'm fucking cumming again!" At least that's what the guys thought she said. It actually sounded more like, "Ooohhmygawdimfukingcummmmminggggain!" Her thighs weren't the only muscles she clenched as she came. Her ass muscles clamped down on George's cock, and the added friction made him explode inside her! Thick ropes of his seed boiled into her depths. The furious galloping action of his hips slowed to a canter, then a trot, and finally a gentle walk as their mutual orgasms ebbed. Before he dismounted, he planted a loving kiss on the back of her very sweaty neck.

Steve helped Mia off the pillow and rolled her onto her back. He raised both her ankles and placed them alongside his neck, which tilted her hips up off the mattress and displayed both her pussy and ass hole. He guided his dick into the latter opening, and began moving it in and out of her butt. The pronounced lateral curve of his member once again created unique sensations inside her, making her eyelids fly up in surprise. Their eyes locked into an intense, intimate contact, and this time, Mia herself reached down to caress and diddle her pussy and clit.

Waiting his turn, John assisted by giving her breasts gentle, teasing fingertip strokes. Even though that sent electrical jolts through her body from her tits to her pussy, Mia never broke eye contact with Steve as he screwed her slowly and sensuously. Consequently, he was treated to the sight of her pupils dilating so widely that her irises almost disappeared as she experienced another all-engulfing orgasm! But Steve never broke his rhythm, letting Mia ride those waves. Therefore, she was relaxed and sighing happily about ten minutes later when she saw Steve's pupils dilate and felt his cock twitching as it spewed his hot semen into her nether passage. Once he was done, she dropped her ankles away from his neck and pulled him down for a grateful kiss.

Mia laughed softly as John playfully rolled her over and pulled her back up onto her hands and knees, with her knees tight together. "Pete, can you give me a hand over here?" he asked. "I really need her ass cheeks spread wide to try to work the head of my cock into that tiny hole of hers." Mia blushed, but she also giggled, figuring that the reaming she'd gotten thus far had dilated it so much that it was probably nowhere near the 'tiny hole' they'd started out with. But she was grateful that the progressive enlargement that each man was creating made this entire session extremely pleasurable for her.

She felt Pete's powerful hands spreading her ass wide open, and the smooth, bulbous head of John's cock pressing against her anal ring. He was rubbing it around, anointing it with the semen that was bubbling up out of the opening. But a moment later, that same cock head was blocking the opening as he began pressing inward. "OK, Mia. I'll stay still now," John informed her. "I want you to use your arms to brace yourself and push back into me. That way you can control the speed of penetration. If it becomes painful, just pause and breathe deeply before continuing."

Obediently, Mia did as he'd commanded. And it was a good thing, because several times during the next few minutes she winced, paused and took deep breaths, willing her ass to open and accept the massive intruder. From prior experiences, she knew how good it felt when John's cock moved inside her pussy. Now she desperately wanted to feel it moving inside her ass. "That's it. That's it. Almost there. Just a little more, Mia. Ahhhh," John said encouragingly. With a final effort, she gritted her teeth and shoved, forcing the crown of his cock to finally penetrate her anal ring.

She was pressing back so hard that once the head of his cock entered her, there was no resistance to the slightly narrower shaft. So in a swift movement, she'd driven her hips back, slamming her ass cheeks against his pelvis! His entire cock was buried to the hilt! Deep in her core she felt the dizzying sensation as that bulbous cock head acted like a plunger, shoving the mixed hot seminal fluids way deeper into her colon. She was about to beg to be fucked, to be caressed, to have something, anything, done to get her off again. But she didn't have to beg.

She had no idea that John wasn't kneeling behind her. He was squatting right over her hips, in a pose that allowed him to move his hips in large thrusts, fucking her hard and deep. For leverage, he gripped her shoulder with one hand, and her hair with the other, pulling her head up to face forward as he fucked her. As if that wasn't enough stimulation, Pete began toying with her dangling tits. Somewhere along the way, John must've cum inside her, but the intensity of the sensations made her lose focus from the world around her. She wasn't even aware of whether or not she'd climaxed. All she knew was that when the world came back into focus, she was on her back.

Kneeling back on his heels, Pete had pulled her hips up onto his lap as he leaned his torso backward. Somehow during this positioning process, Pete's fat cock - he had the widest girth of them all - had been wedged deep into her ass. It felt like the largest butt plug in the world. Maybe Robin had helped move her into position, because now he was helping place her legs up until her ankles hooked onto Pete's shoulders. The two men worked as a team to pleasure her. Pete had his hands free to toy with her pussy, and Robin first licked the sweat off her tits, and then softly suckled them.

Mia was tired. But not that tired. She felt like she couldn't possibly cum another time, but she did want to feel Pete spurting into her ass to complete everyone's reward. Invigorated by Pete and Robin's digital and oral urging, she pressed and released her ankles, pushing down on Pete's shoulders to make her ass move up and down on his tightly wedged cock. The friction alone would've made Pete cum. But the icing on the cake was when Mia looked him right in the eye with a blissful smile on her face and nodded. That nod was an entreaty - almost a command - it said 'please give me that wonderful semen' silently. And Pete was anything but silent as he roared and exploded, spewing his semen into her ass.

It was definitely time for rest and refreshments. Mia was indescribably cute as she snatched up a towel and pressed it against her ass to catch the leaks as she romped naked into their bathroom. She let her butt drain what it wished before inserting a tampon into an opening that the absorbent device never expected to encounter. This allowed her to remain naked as she rejoined the party. If anyone noticed the little string 'tail' dangling out of her ass, they had the good manners not to draw attention to it.

After everyone had partaken of the eats and drinks, Jeff felt that the mood was mellow enough, and Mia'd recovered enough that they could continue with the last part. "Earlier I mentioned a third surprise," he stated. Once he had their rapt attention, he explained about the doctor's mention of cultures that felt that the baby wouldn't be properly developed unless the woman received lots of semen during her pregnancy. "Now, we know that there's no basis in this, as far as the actual development of the baby is concerned. But Mia has an insight as to why the cultures might feel this way. Mia, want to explain?"

All eyes focused on her. She took a deep breath, and began her explanation. "I'm probably going to get more and more horny as my hormones rise, so it's possible, maybe probable, that Jeff will need a lot of help to keep me sexually satisfied. That's where you - our loving, wonderful, helpful team - come in. I realize that as my pregnancy proceeds, you may not want to fuck me, with my body shape changing. If so, I'll try not to take offense. I know men like visual stimulation as well as physical."

She paused, and took another deep breath, looking down at her chest as her breasts lifted. "I guess my tits will get larger, so that may give you added pleasure, both visual and tactile. However, I'm told they may get sore at times, and also that we should avoid stimulating them near the end of my pregnancy. So, in either of those cases, I'll wear a bra as a signal to please not touch them. But if I don't have a bra on, feel free to play with them, too."

She paused again, and waited until they'd all stopped looking at her tits and focused again on her face. "As an added incentive, to any or all of you that continue to fuck me during my pregnancy, I'll offer a special incentive. Men seem to be fascinated with breasts during nursing, watching them produce milk. So I'll let you watch me feed my baby... I'll let you watch me pumping my milk out, either by hand or by a nursing pump. And, if you want, I'll let you try milking my tit once by hand, just to see what that's like to do. Finally, I'll let you yourself nurse directly from my tit once, if you wish to try it fresh from the source. So, Jeff and I are offering you more sex, and some kinky breast play, if you want to continue to 'help out' as it were."

"Any questions?" Jeff asked as Mia finished.

Robin asked, "Would there be any problem sucking on your toes?"

Giggling, Mia answered, "Not that I know about. You really turn me on when you do that so enthusiastically, Robin. So my toes are definitely yours to play with. Come to think of it, we never mentioned whether these special 'pregnancy semen injections' should be vaginal, anal, or oral. I think all three types will be welcomed by me."

"Jeff, do we need to all come in a group for these... ummm... sessions?" George asked.

"Not at all," Jeff replied. Mia can probably get more satisfaction if you stagger your times with her, coming on different days of the week, stretching out the periods of stimulation."