Mia and Jeff Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," Mia added. "You wouldn't have to be rushed, either, if there's no line of guys waiting their turn." She blushed a little shyly, saying that, feeling her toes tingle at the thoughts of such encounters.

John had a question. "Mia, earlier you said something about 'this time' we didn't have to tie you up. What did you mean?"

Her blushed, deepening to a fetching shade of scarlet, crept down her neck and partially onto the rise of her breasts. "Ummm... what I meant was... well, at first when we did this, I felt it was important to feel helpless and with no control. That was mainly because I wasn't certain how Jeff would feel about it, even though it was his idea. Now I'm convinced that he's really OK with it, so I don't need to be tied for that reason any more." She chuckled softly. "But I also learned that being tied up during sex can be kinky fun. So I'd actually like to have it done some more, once in a while."

Another thought occurred to Robin. "Jeff, do you think we need to time... ummm... sessions with Mia to match with your schedule? I, and probably one or two of the other guys, have schedules different from yours."

Jeff rubbed his chin in thought before answering. "I'll be honest with you guys. I was surprised that I wasn't jealous at all about seeing you fucking her. At first, it was because we were focused on the goal of getting her pregnant. But I also learned how turned on I got seeing her cumming with you all. It made her all the more desirable in my eyes, and vastly improved our sex life. So I love watching, and would always prefer to be here. Having said that, if Mia needs sex, and I'm not around, by all means help her out, if you can. If she knows your schedules, she can call you when her needs require it, with my blessing."

Mia let them absorb that information. Then she asked, "OK, so there you have it. As I said, as my body changes, you may change your minds, in which case, just tell me gently. But for now, who's willing to participate?" She laughed when six hands shot up high in the air - including her husband. She went around the table, giving each wonderful man a tender kiss.