Mia in Tokyo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After years of abstinence, Mr. Yamamoto's body strove for pleasure, reverting to animal instincts. At the moment, with his penis was stuffed deeply inside the unprotected pussy of a young woman, instinct told his body he needed to fill her potentially fertile body with as much of his seed as possible, a goal he worked tirelessly towards.

Mr. Yamamoto labored above her, filling her with his dick before pulling out and leaving her feeling empty. As he slammed back in, the wet sound of sex filled the room. His cock had filled her with a steady stream of precum, so much so that the excess had worked its way out and was slowly slipping down her slit and pooling on the tatami mat.

His thrusts grew faster and more powerful. Mia could feel the grass mat digging into her hips and scratching her back each time he sank inside her. Her inner thighs were becoming chaffed from his pants. Her breasts bounced wildly until he caught their nipples in his mouth, sucking them until they both were as hard as diamonds.

Mia couldn't hold off any more, her pussy pulsed with pleasure, her body shaking each time he thrust into her. On his next thrust, when she felt the tip of his cock brush against her cervix, she exploded. Her back arched off of the floor, pressing her breasts into his chest, her nipples catching the fabric of his shirt. Unwilling to let him out of her, he legs wrapped around his hips, he heels digging into his buttocks, pulling his down onto her. She wrapped her arms around him as her body shook uncontrollably.

Mr. Yamamoto struggled to hold off, but her tunnel tightened around his cock as she climaxed, massaging him even as he fucked her. As she wrapped her body around him, his straining arms could not hold their combined weight. His body collapsed onto hers, nearly crushing her under him. His chest pressed against hers, her full breasts crushed against his chest as he moved within her. As Mia wrapped her legs around him, it opened her pussy up even wider for him, allowing him to reach even further inside her, he couldn't resist flexing his hips on each down-stroke, feeling her surrounding him, his glans exploring new depths.

Mia could feel Mr. Yamamoto laboring above her, he was moving his cock at a furious pace inside her, sending aftershocks through her body. She turned her head until she could meet his lips with hers. As she kissed him, she tightened her pussy around him, clasping his cock as it entered her body. He thrust into her with such force, he caused her to move a few inches across the floor.

"Cum inside of me," she whispered to him. Her words seemed to have sent him over the edge, his cock grew thicker inside of her and his balls tensed. He drove his cock as deeply inside of her as he could and shouted out something in Japanese. She felt the first shot of his cum let loose inside her, its stickiness filling up her womb. He collapsed completely on top of her body, all his energy seeming to be leaving his body and pouring into her as he let loose an unending stream of semen.

Mia lay unmoving below Mr. Yamamoto, her body still intimately tangled with his, still accepting his cum. Each time she thought he was finished, his nearly limp body would tremble as another shudder ran though him, and his cock let loose another jet of sperm inside her. She was so filled with his cum, she felt bloated.

Mr. Yamamoto stayed between her legs until his body stopped shaking, his cock buried deeply in her, trapping his semen in her womb. He was still breathing heavily when he finally pulled out of her and sat down against the wall. He couldn't take his eyes off her sprawled out body, her legs still splayed wide to accommodate him. Her pussy was pink and swollen from taking his cock, her vulva shiny from their combined natural lubricant. Despite filling her with an impressive amount of cum, he couldn't see any evidence of it. Likely as a result of not cumming for so long, his semen was incredibly thick and planted itself deep inside her womb.

Mia struggled to catch her breath after her intense orgasm, her legs had no strength in them so she left them open. Finally opening her eyes, she saw him leaning against the wall. He was still fully clothed, his cock and balls pulled through his zipper, but otherwise perfectly respectable. His cock was still rock hard, jutting away from his body and shining with her juice. It jerked occasionally with the final aftershocks of his orgasm, pushing one last drop of thick cum to the tip of his penis where it collected until it tried to drip down. The drop of cum was so thick, instead of dripping to the floor, it formed a 6 inch long strand that stretched from his hole and swung in the air each time his cock shook.

"That was incredible. I don't remember ever cumming that much." Mr. Yamamoto struggled to say while catching his breath. His face was still red from his exertion and sweat dripped from his temples. He lifted an arm and tried to wipe away the sweat from his face with his sleeve.

Mia gathered herself enough to crawl over towards him. "You liked it?" She asked, already knowing the answer.

"I loved it." He watched as her mouth inched slowly closer to his leaking cock. "I would love to do it again sometime." He moaned as her mouth captured her cock, swallowing his dripping cum. His cock was still sensitive from cumming and she could feel his balls jerking in response to the stimulation.

"I don't know." She stopped sucking his shaft, "I can only really meet clients for work. You're going back to Kyoto in a few hours. Maybe if you came to Tokyo to oversee the manufacturing in our facilities, we could meet occasionally." She looked over to the table where the still unsigned contract lay.

He followed her gaze, and reached for the contract. Quickly flipping to the last page, he signed, his signature somewhat shaky as Mia went back to sucking on his glans. Leaning back on his hands and closing his eyes, he savoured the last moments of his semi-hard cock in her moist mouth.

With a final popping sound, Mia pulled her mouth off his now limp shaft and tucked it neatly back inside his pants. There was no evidence of what he had just experienced, other than his elevated heart rate and emptied balls. He stayed sitting against the wall as Mia slowly gathered her scattered clothing.

Just as Mia finished dressing herself, the door to the dining room slid open and Mr. Tanaka stepped in.

"Sorry that took so long. You know how business can be." He apologized.

Mr. Yamamoto nervously cleared his throat, "It is no problem. Mia here is an excellent companion." He looked over at her, she smiled innocently.

"Isn't she? We are lucky to have her." Mr. Tanaka glanced down at the table, seeing the newly signed contract. "She has a talent for business. I haven't yet found a deal she couldn't close." Mr. Tanaka extended his hand to Mr. Yamamoto. "It will be a pleasure doing business with you, Mr. Yamamoto."

*****

**I hope you enjoyed Mia's first adventure, I have many more planned and will write them when I find the time. Please be patient with me, and thanks for reading!**

12