Mia Misjudges Her Man

Story Info
She thought he was a hapless nerd; she thought wrong.
1.9k words
4.01
11.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time they walked through the door of the Big Nerd's penthouse apartment late on a Saturday night, Mia's face hurt. She'd had her 100-watt smile turned on all through dinner, trying to make it look as though she were hanging on his every word, and the muscles in her cheeks were feeling the strain.

She wasn't even sure it had been worth the effort since he'd spent most of the evening staring at her breasts. That was fine with Mia. She could tell that he was hooked, that all he could think about now was how much he wanted to play with her big tits and get inside her panties. She had him where she wanted him.

The man's name was Ed Bingley, though she always thought of him as the Big Nerd. She'd met him a two weeks earlier at a talk he gave on his innovative communications software, a product now used by almost every major corporation in the world. By his mid-twenties, Ed was earning millions of dollars a year; by the time he was 30, he was billionaire.

Mia had no interest in the Big Nerd's software program. She had targeted him, as she'd targeted several other highly successful men in recent months, for his financial support. She had dreams of launching a line of high-end's women clothing, an online business that she hoped would become the fashion equivalent of Ed's software program.

Three months earlier, Mia had started a crowdfunding campaign to raise the money she needed to launch her business. Although she'd raised a decent amount of money from small donations, she'd known from the start that she would also need a number of large contributions.

That's where men like Ed came in. Mia was confident from the start that she could use her considerable persuasive powers, plus the promise of sex, to secure the kind of financial support she needed. She hadn't been wrong. Most of the men she'd met with had been practically salivating by the end of their evenings with her. When she'd made it clear that a sizable financial donation would get them what they wanted, they'd caved in every case.

Judging from the way Ed was looking at her now, she expected him to crumble quickly. It was true that he wasn't an attractive man. With his paunchy waistline, pasty-white skin, and greasy hair, he could have been the poster boy for an international nerd convention. Although having sex with him wouldn't be much fun, Mia thought, it would probably be over in about 30 seconds. Just keep your eyes on the prize, she told herself.

They had barely made it into an enormous living room when the Big Nerd pulled Mia close to him and kissed her. She was surprised to find he was a decent kisser. Before she could ponder the meaning of this discovery, however, he twirled her around and began to unzip her little black cocktail dress. Mia hadn't expected things to move this quickly, but she wasn't concerned. She could make her pitch naked just as easily as she could make it fully clothed. It might even be more effective, she thought with a smile.

But Ed was having trouble with her dress now. The zipper had gotten caught in her panties, and after struggling to release them for a full minute, he finally exclaimed irritably and pushed her dress and underwear to the floor together. This was the awkward Ed she'd anticipated, and Mia rolled her eyes to herself as she stepped out of the dress and turned to face him. By this time, he was stripping down to his boxer shorts, which was not—Mia reflected—a pretty sight.

Before he could attempt to resume any physical intimacy, Mia pulled her tablet out of her purse and made her pitch. It felt funny to be talking about her business model while totally nude, but she reminded herself of the impact it was having on Ed and tried not to smile. She finished her presentation with a request for a donation of $100,000, which she figured was chicken feed to the Big Nerd.

"And as soon as you've made the donation," she concluded, "I'll be yours for the rest of the evening, Ed, to do with what you want." She arched her eyebrows at him, hoping he got the point.

But the Big Nerd was frowning now. "I don't pay for sex," he said gruffly.

Mia was both surprised and—truth be told—a little offended. She didn't consider what she did prostitution. She thought of it more as using her persuasive powers with a little sex thrown in—a sweetener, if you like. But she wasn't particularly worried by Ed's reaction. She'd seen the desire in his eyes. She felt sure she could break him down.

Cupping her breasts, she did a graceful twirl now, ending up with her back to him. Then she bent over slightly at the waist and slid her hands down onto her ass. She slowly spread her butt cheeks and gave him a long look at her pussy and asshole. In her experience, this view drove most men wild.

A moment later, she turned around again and danced right up to her prey. His eyes were now looking distinctly glassy, she thought. Bending over, she let her breasts brush against his chest. Then, in what she assumed would be her knockout punch, she pressed her pussy against the crotch of his boxer shorts for a few seconds, applying what she figured was the perfect amount of pressure.

But as she pulled away again, Ed surprised her by suddenly stepping forward and knocking her off balance. The next second he slid his right leg between her legs and lifted her up so that her toes were barely touching the floor. She realized, with a sense of shock, that this man was immensely strong, and as she struggled to get a foothold her pussy slid back and forth across his leg in a way that was distinctly arousing. At the same time, he was playing with her breasts and nipples in a manner she could only describe as expert.

When Ed lowered her to the floor a minute later, Mia felt a wave of relief. But before she could catch her breath and recover, he put his hand between her legs, inserted his finger into her now-wet pussy, and slid his thumb up to her clitoris. Then he began to massage and play with her clit in a way no man had ever done before. What had been a gentle pulsing between her legs was now a piston-like throbbing that was making it increasingly difficult to think clearly.

It couldn't end this way, she thought, with a sense of panic. She needed to get him to make that donation. But increasingly all she could focus on was what he was doing to her clit with those magic fingers, and instead of struggling to get away she realized she was actually pressing her pussy against his hand to create more friction.

The Big Nerd seemed to sense what was happening to Mia, sense his growing control over her. Without any warning, he suddenly picked her up, carried her over to the large sofa, and deposited her there on her back. She managed to struggle up onto her elbows in time to see him move back around 10 feet and strip off his boxer shorts. When he straightened up again, she heard herself let out an animal-like moan. She'd never seen a cock that big before, either as long or as thick, and she felt a new wave of intense heat between her legs.

Ed stood there for a second, seemingly enjoying her reaction, and then advanced on her with a clear sense of purpose. Mia knew what was about to happen, knew that she wouldn't get that big donation unless she got a hold of herself quickly, but she was too overcome with lust to fight back. In a gesture she recognized as complete surrender, she slid off her elbows onto her back and spread her legs as wide as possible. All she could think about now was how much she wanted that huge cock in her cunt.

Thirty minutes later, the Big Nerd was still fucking her. Mia was on her knees and forearms now, and he was pulling her head back sharply with a fistful of her hair. For the last half hour he had repeatedly brought her to the edge of orgasm and then backed her off again, so that she was now almost beside herself with frustration. It occurred to her in some faraway place in her mind that this man had taken complete charge of her, but all she could think about now was her need for release.

"Please let me come," she begged. "Please let me come."

Ed seemed to take pity on her because he slid his hand around her body and started, once again, to do marvelous things to her clit. A few seconds later Mia began to come with an intensity she'd never experienced before. She was still wailing and spasming as she collapsed onto the couch, and for several minutes her pussy and lower abdomen continued to twitch involuntarily, sending little shockwaves of pleasure throughout her body.

When Mia came out of her post-orgasmic fog, she lifted her head slowly and looked out at the world through glazed eyes. The first thing she saw was Ed's huge cock, now glistening with her juices, just inches from her face. She heard herself whimper at the sight of it and felt her pussy start to tingle again.

"That's a good girl," Ed laughed, ruffling her hair before taking a few steps back from the sofa. "And now you have a job to do, Mia. You need to get down on your knees and suck my cock. If you do a really good job, I just might fuck you again."

He didn't have to ask twice. Mia scrambled down to the floor and did as she was told.

* * *

A few Saturdays later, Mia arrived at Ed's front door at precisely 6:00 pm and let herself inside with the key he'd given her. She immediately stripped off her clothes (she knew the drill by now) and stood naked in the front hall. He generally made her wait there for 20 minutes or so—he said it was good training for her—and as she thought about what would soon happen she became increasingly hot and bothered. Sometimes it was all she could do not to touch herself, but she knew Ed wouldn't like that.

She always thought of him as Ed now—never as the Big Nerd. Thinking of him as a nerd wasn't respectful, and anyone who could fuck her the way Ed could deserved her respect. She'd discovered something else as well. Obeying Ed, submitting to his wishes, turned her on as she'd never been turned on before.

When she heard his footfalls on the stairs, she could feel the throbbing in her pussy grow stronger. She could also feel her juices sliding down her thighs. Ed lifted her chin with a finger and studied her face for a moment.

"Is my good girl feeling horny today?" he asked.

"Yes, sir," Mia responded, rubbing her thighs together in an effort to satisfy her growing need.

He snapped the collar around her neck, as he always did, and attached the leash.

"On all fours," he commanded, and Mia instantly obeyed.

Then he led her across the hall and into the living room.