Mia, the Kinetic Sorceress Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In an uncharacteristically, but not at all unpleasant, flourish of theatrics Mia vanished from her chair and reappeared on my lap, arms around my neck. "Thank you," she said, and she planted the warmest, softest, most dizzyingly comforting kiss on my mouth. At that moment, nothing in the world could be wrong.

We kissed again and then, just because she can, she vanished from my lap and reappeared in her chair, with her own bottle of beer in her hand. We ate dinner, talked a bit more, and retired to bed where I held Mia until I fell asleep. I don't know if she was sleeping or simply quietly recharging herself, but when I awoke she looked refreshed and at ease.

The next day, and for the rest of that week, we adopted a comfortable, if somewhat uneventful, routine. Mia would wake me up -- a simple kiss on the cheek; there were no erotic dreams in either of our minds at that point -- and after some breakfast, she would "take" me to work. The sudden disappearance and reappearance elsewhere was still startling but I found myself getting more and more used to it. I'd work, Mia would "pick me up" and we'd spend a quiet evening talking. Mia was spending her days looking in on Elaine. She even visited the medical ward at the county prison to check in on the four rapists. She had no pity for them but felt obligated to ensure that their legs would heal properly. She was mildly amused when she listened in on one of the attackers, who had turned on the other three for a reduced sentence, trying to convince the detectives that the person who defended Elaine was not a man on a bicycle but rather a tiny brown-haired woman in a sundress. His statements earned him a lengthy psych evaluation during which he almost lost his plea deal, until he recanted and corroborated the eyewitness reports.

With each passing day, Mia visibly brightened. By Tuesday, Elaine's sister had arrived to stay with her for a few weeks and she was getting regular visits from co-workers and friends. Mia made sure each of them left with a big dollop of positive energy. By Thursday, Elaine was ready to be discharged and that evening was home in her own bed. Friday's visit by Mia saw Elaine reacquainting herself with her surroundings and her life. For months after the attack, Mia would visit Elaine, if only for a few seconds, to make sure she was OK and give her an energetic hug.

When she picked me up Friday evening, Mia had a distinct orange glow around her. As we sat poolside, cold bottles of beer in our hands, I marveled at the radiant aura that surrounded her, gently pulsing in subtly changing shades of orange and white.

"I'm curious about the glow around you", I said. "I know it reflects your mood and your state of mind. And I can see it clear as day. But can everyone else see it?"

Mia took a sip of beer and thought for a moment. "That's difficult to say. It varies. Most people aren't sensitive to it so they don't notice. Others are so wrapped up in themselves that they would ignore it even if they could see it. I can't really hide it -- it's part of me, who and what I am." She sipped again, then continued, "You are especially sensitive to it because of everything we've shared. It might surprise you to learn that you have a 'glow' of your own. It's not as intense as mine because the amount of energy adhering to you is less than for me. But it's there. And because your energy floodgate is still wide open, it's a lot more pronounced than for most people. We can work on helping you control it, but I for one absolutely love the energy you put out and I'm reluctant to change a thing."

"But can't you help me learn to direct it, so that I could always give you an uninterrupted flow without broadcasting it to the rest of the world?" I asked.

"Mmmmm, I was hoping you'd say that," Mia purred, suddenly reappearing on my lap. "Let's work on that this evening, shall we?"

After a dip in the pool -- during which Mia got no end of pleasure of suddenly materializing behind me, dunking my head, and then vanishing -- we ate a light dinner and when the last of the daylight had faded she led me by the hand back to one of the lounges by the pool. As with most educational, as well as recreational, activities with Mia it seems, it required me to be naked, which she took care of in her own special expedient way. "Lay on your back, place your hands by your sides. Breathe normally. Pick a star and focus your attention on it," she instructed. I selected the star in the center of Orion's belt; easy to pick out, easy to remember.

"Now close your eyes but keep the image of the star in your head. Focus all your attention on the star," Mia continued. "Zoom in on it in your mind's eye. Watch the star grow bigger in your mind." I followed Mia's instructions and soon my field of vision was dominated by a single glowing blue-white light. "Now, imagine a thin thread of light, running from your eye to the center of the star, a narrow beam of white light." She paused. "Take a deep breath, let it out, and focus as hard as you can on the beam. Think about making it stronger, brighter. Imagine you are allowing a tiny bit of your life force to escape through your eyes, and that tiny bit of energy is adding to the beam, making it a little brighter." I have no idea if it was the power of suggestion or if she was somehow helping me, but I could see the imagined beam growing. "Now, let a little more of that energy escape and imagine the beam turning a pale orange. Not too much, just a tiny bit more than before."

The beam, which had grown from a thread to the thickness of a pencil, was now turning ever so slightly orange. "Great. Now just hold it there. Concentrate on keeping the beam the same color and thickness. If it begins to drift, think about adjusting the amount of energy you are letting through your eyes and the force with which you are pushing it."

I'm a man. And as a man it is my duty and birthright to play around with the controls on any new tool, toy, vehicle or gizmo. So, of course, instead of trying to maintain the beam I tried to make tiny adjustments in my mind to narrow it, widen it, turn it more orange and bring it back to white. Up until now I had heard Mia's voice speaking to me through my ears but a small voice from deep within my head whispered to me "You are such a child." Which made me smile.

"Now, if you are done playing," Mia's normal voice resumed, "Imagine shutting the beam off. Just cut it off." I did, and the thread broke and I watched it drift off into the night and out of sight. I opened my eyes and Mia was smiling down at me. "You may not know it but you were controlling your emission of energy. The star was me, the target. Your eye represented the regulator, the valve on the floodgate if you like. And your will was the pressure control. By visualizing a target you were able to establish the connection and vary the amount and intensity of the energy. After you practice the visualization for a while, and get used to what it 'feels' like to control it, the next step is pretty easy: choosing your target and controlling how much or how little energy you pour into them."

"Great. Sounds easy. How much practice do I need?"

"200 years should do it," Mia responded with a completely straight face. Then she laughed and said, "It all depends on how fast a learner you are. All humans have been doing this in some form or other all their lives. When you think happy or mean or lustful thoughts about people, some of that energy is transmitted to them. Positive energy gets through more easily than negative but for the most part the amounts that are received are small. Intense feelings cause more energy to get through. In a large group, like a concert or a rally, the amount of energy transmitted in total can be quite large."

When she finished her explanation, I closed my eyes again and visualized the star but instead of a glowing blue-white star I imagined a completely blue star with flickering sparkles of white and silver. Mia's eye. I imagined the thread and started willing it to thicken. When the beam had broadened to the thickness of a wine bottle I started imagining it turning orange, first slightly then increasingly darker. Without warning, the blue star flickered out and the beam was broken. I opened my eyes and realized I was shivering and breathing heavily. "I appreciate your enthusiasm, darling," Mia said gently, "but you must be careful, especially this early in your training. You won't do any permanent damage but you might cause yourself to pass out. And then I'd have to carry you all the way back to the bedroom myself." As she said the word "bedroom" I was, of course, no longer poolside but lying on the bed in the big white bedroom with Mia sitting next to me. "I will tell you, though, that feeling you pour yourself into me like that was delicious. I've felt you share energy with me before, during sex certainly, but feeling just your energy penetrating and permeating me was," she shivered involuntarily, "so intimate and satisfying." She licked her lips and leaned over, her face inches from mine. "If I can train you to focus your energy like that when we are making love, the rush of energy will be amazing, and it will be oh so pleasurable for both of us. Especially me," she added with a wicked grin.

Foy my part, my libido wanted to continue training but the rest of me, as Mia had expected, was drained by my first solo attempt to directly deposit my energy into Mia. Mia could sense my desire of course. Given the events of the past week or so, Mia had done nothing overtly sexual in front of me and I didn't think it would be appropriate to initiate, or even suggest, any kind of sexual activity either. But since I am only human, being that close to Mia and exposed to the constant swell of energy that she embodies, I had remained in a state of near arousal for the last couple of days. Mia smiled kindly down at me and said, "You've been so patient with me, Paul, and I truly appreciate that. I don't think I am ready yet for any physical love-making." She paused. "But if you trust me -- really trust me -- I think I know a way to provide you, both of us, some relief."

I liked the sounds of relief, although the "trust me" part caused a bit of concern. Not that I didn't trust Mia, I did and she knew that. So the fact that she felt she had to emphasize the need for trust got me a little nervous. "I am going to do something that will feel very strange for you. It is perfectly safe and I will be doing it to myself at the same time." I nodded and she continued. "You don't have to do anything, not yet anyway. So just relax and go with it."

Mia reached out and put her two hands on my chest. I could feel a slight tingle of energy from her hands, and the tingle spread across my chest, up and down, until it completely surrounded my body. It felt like a thousand butterfly wings just barely brushing my skin. A translucent haze formed around my skin and I looked down at my legs and saw that I was becoming semi-see-through. I gasped, but felt Mia's hand pushing on my chest. "You see, Paul, you can feel my hand. Your body is still there, still solid, still intact."

"So why can I see through it?" I asked with no small amount of tension in my voice.

"It's not easy to explain so think about it this way: you are a split second out of phase with the world around you. Your atoms, your physical self, vibrate at a set frequency, in sync with the rest of the physical universe. If they didn't, you wouldn't be able to interact with other matter -- you would wave your hand through a wall and feel nothing. Right now, you are still vibrating at that frequency but your vibrations are occurring an infinitesimally small amount of time before those of the physical world. The vibrations are close enough that there is still some adhesion to the physical world, but far enough that there is some space between you. I'm vibrating in phase with you right now. But I'm going to change that."

The shimmer around Mia changed subtly. I could still feel her hand but it was not quite as substantial. "Now we are both out of phase with each other and the world around us. So now you have to trust me." I was a little freaked out: I was out of phase with the universe and only NOW we were getting to the part that required trust? Mia removed her hand and stood at the end of the bed. "Now don't move, no matter what. Ready?" she asked. I nodded.

Mia fell backwards, arms at her sides. My first impulse was to catch her but I remembered her command to not move so I stayed still, expecting to feel Mia's petite body land on mine. But it didn't. A rush of energy passed over me like gust of wind, and the tingling intensified dramatically. "Are you OK? Still with me?" I heard Mia ask. I didn't get the bad joke embedded in her question until later. Not only was I "still with her," I was literally "within" her. Or she was within me. Or both. I'm still not sure. All I knew is that I was sharing space with Mia, her energy touching but not colliding with mine. I could feel my heart beating, but I could almost as distinctly feel hers too. She raised her hand, and I felt her muscles flex. "Did you feel that?" she asked.

"I did," I replied in a somewhat squeakier voice than befits a man of my age and stature.

She raised her hand to her face and ran her fingertip around her lips. The sensation was amazing, I could feel her lips being gently teased by her fingertips. "Now you," she instructed. I raised my finger to my lips and lightly rubbed back and forth. "Mmmm, that feels nice," Mia purred. "How about this?" She placed her fingertips on one of her nipples and squeezed gently. A lightning bolt shot through the pleasure center of my brain.

"Wow!" I cried. "Is that what you feel when I touch your breast?"

"Almost. You are not feeling all of the sensation that I feel, but since we are co-locating our energy, the sensation you do feel is super-charged. Now watch this." She lifted her hand from her nipple and I suddenly felt a light touch on mine, followed by a firm squeeze.

"Owww!" I exclaimed.

Mia giggled, "Sorry. Guys nipples must be wired differently. I felt the jolt of pain too, if it makes you feel any better. Now, reach out and touch where you think my nipple would be." I complied and felt her nipple with my fingers, not quite there, but also felt that same zing of pleasure as when she touched it. "You are feeling what your fingers would normally feel when touching me, but you are also feeling what I am feeling. So when I do this," at which she started squeezing both of her nipples, "you feel it. And when I do this," and pinched me again, "You feel it too."

My brain was pretty overwhelmed but that didn't last long. Because Mia had reached down and taken my cock into her out-of-phase hand and was rubbing it. To me, it felt like a hand wearing a silk glove rubbing me. "Wow," Mia said, "THAT'S what that feels like. I can see why you guys can't keep your hands off it. This is nice." I couldn't agree more. Getting a bit bolder -- probably the result of feeling my cock rapidly hardening -- I raised my fingers to my lips, licked them (which caused a very slight shiver through Mia) and fumbled around until I found Mia's clit (which caused significantly more than a slight shiver) and my head nearly exploded. Even veiled by my slightly dampened connection to Mia's nerves, the sensation of feeling her clitoris rubbed was amazing. It had the intensity, and almost painful quality, of the extreme sensitivity my penis gets immediately after cumming, where any additional pressure is just too much. But all I was feeling was the intensity and the pleasure; the sensation was nowhere near pain.

I was distracted momentarily by Mia cupping her hands beneath my balls and cooing loudly. "I can see why you enjoy this so much, too." She started squeezing more firmly on my sac and speeded up her long strokes. It took her a moment to find a comfortable rhythm -- she had never really stroked my cock from this angle before -- but she was a very fast learner. Not wanting to be outdone, I continued rubbing her clit in small circles, occasionally teasing the top of her pussy lips, which prompted a small gasp from both of us. "Lower," I heard her whisper, and I complied, letting my finger stray further down, separating her labia and stroking the very outer edge.

It was difficult concentrating. Two distinct sets of arousing sensations were flooding my brain, and I had to remember which one I was actually inducing. I remembered -- duh -- that I have two hands and from this angle I could easily rub her clit with one hand while continuing to tease her lips with the other. So I did. Which made both of us very happy. As she always does, Mia became very moist very quickly. I could feel the ethereal wetness inside Mia and a faint bit of it on my finger tip. "Inside, please," she hissed at me, "put it inside." While continuing the clit rubbing I pushed my finger through the outer lips and penetrated Mia. What an odd sensation. I could feel something inside me. Inside ME. Not as clearly as I could feel Mia stroking me, but I without question felt a finger inside me. I squirmed a bit, then heard Mia breathlessly whisper, "Relax. Go with it." So I did. And the sudden rush of sensation was almost blinding. Completely without warning, Mia began to cum.

I have had intense, almost violent orgasms in my life. Many at the hands of Mia. But feeling her orgasm, the spontaneous slingshot of muscles and nerves, was incredible. I was momentarily stunned that women don't fly apart at the seams every time they cum. I was feeling a reduced version of what Mia was feeling and still I was overwhelmed by the pleasure. Mia, who had experienced this many times before, was clearly enjoying the orgasm as well but gamely continued stroking my cock and squeezing -- a little harder than I would have liked -- my balls. The combination of feeling Mia's orgasm rolling over me while she intensely rubbed my (our?) cock launched me over the edge moments after her.

It felt wonderful. The light touch of Mia's almost phantom hand continued as I released my cum and felt it launch into the air. The sensation was so pleasurable that for a moment I didn't hear the loud moan coming from what felt like the inside of my head. But it was a higher pitch moan. Mia. Much the same way I had experienced her orgasm -- which had not yet subsided completely, by the way -- she was experiencing mine. And, I would guess that someone who is as adept at sensing and discerning energy as she is must have been able to feel every contraction, every pulse, and every drop as it passed through me and out into the (slightly out-of-phase) physical world at almost the same intensity as I did. And she seemed to really like it! She did her best to prolong the orgasm, alternately stroking and squeezing. Fortunately she experienced, at the same moment I did, the sudden increase in sensitivity in my post-climactic penis which prompted her to ease off and let the orgasmic wave finish its course.

A minute or two ticked by during which time we touched and explored each other's hot and slightly sweaty bodies. While the orgasm(s) were amazing, and getting to experience a female orgasm from the inside, so to speak, was unforgettable, I think my favorite part of the whole activity was the few minutes after we both came. Lying there, literally inside each other, enmeshed but not bound. I don't know what she was feeling from me, but I could feel just a tiny fraction of the energy that pulsed within her. It was like putting your hand on the door of a furnace: you feel the heat but it's nothing compared to what's inside. It must be empowering and terrifying to be that close to that amount of energy, all the time. I had a new appreciation for the near miss we'd had on that first day together. And a deeper respect for the focus and strength Mia must exert every moment of every day.