Mia, the Kinetic Sorceress Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sensing that I was focusing on her energy, Mia said, "You're feeling my real heartbeat. You felt the physical one before when we first occupied the same space, but what you feel now is my energetic heartbeat. That's what I maintain and nurture. That's what I try to share with the world."

"Does it scare you?" I asked.

"No. It feels powerful but the energy is mostly harmless. It only became dangerous when I was careless and let the energy we created grow uncontrolled and undirected. In its current state, all of that positive energy could be released and it would feel like a gentle breeze blowing past you. It would find its way into people and other living creatures and they would feel good as a result. But that kind of release is too random. It's better to have a target and a reason."

"Like Elaine," I said.

"Like Elaine," she agreed.

I felt an odd sensation, like when you are trying to remove a soaking wet shirt and it momentarily clings to you before letting go, and then was looking at Mia's back floating above me. Her translucence faded, and she rotated herself upright and floated silently to the floor. She laid her hands on me and I was once again back in phase with the rest of the world.

"Did you enjoy that," she asked warmly.

"I did. The sensations were amazing and the whole concept is mind-boggling." I paused and took her hand. "But my favorite part was being that close to you." She squeezed my hand.

"Me too." She lay down on the bed, looking at me. "And for not actually having sex, it's a lot of fun. What is the saying? 'Masturbation is sex with someone you love.' That's kinda what we did." She gave me an innocent and inquiring look. "Right?"

"Sure. Whatever you say," is what I said aloud. "I have no idea what we just did," is what I said to myself, "but it was amazing."

I drifted off to sleep, my brain replaying the mind-blowing experience in graphic detail. And then it was Saturday.

I awoke with Mia tucked in beside me, her arm draped lazily over me. I rolled on to my back and cracked my eyelids slightly; the warm glow of the morning sun was bathing the room in golden light and I had to let my eyes adjust for a moment. The sound of the pouring rain outside the window was soothing and I smiled to myself, knowing that a rainy day would be a perfect excuse to stay...

Wait. Huh?

My eyes snapped open and after a few seconds of blinding glare, they adjusted and I observed two things in rapid succession. First, it was in fact raining, quite steadily. Second -- and certainly most disorienting -- what I thought was the warm glow of the morning sun was actually a golden glow that was surrounding and apparently emanating from me.

I can count the number of times that I have been giving off a golden glow in my life: zero. I have at various times over the past few months been enrobed in the field of energy that surrounds Mia. But a quick turn of my head revealed that while I was glowing gold, Mia remained blissfully asleep, giving off her usual pale orange shimmer. Mia's arm was still lying across my chest so I touched it to see if anything felt different. Nope. I felt the now-familiar slight tingle of Mia at rest but nothing unusual, not that I really knew if I'd have recognized anything different anyway. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes, counted slowly to ten, and reopened them. Still glowing.

I was about to wake Mia when I noticed the first change. I felt an uncomfortable bubbling sensation in my knee, the one that had been operated on years ago. There was no pain, but it felt like air bubbles were gurgling just below the skin. I then watched in amazement as the faded pink surgical scar briefly turned gold, then flesh tone, and finally disappeared entirely. It took me years after my surgery to get so used to the slight tightness in the tendons around my knee that I no longer noticed it. So when that tightness went away, I felt it immediately. A discomfort that I had become so used to was suddenly gone. I flexed my leg gingerly to see what would happen -- and nothing happened. And "nothing" had never felt so good. No stiffness, no pain, just effortless motion. Part of me wanted to leap to my feet and run around the room like a 5-year old on Christmas morning. But then I felt the strange bubbling start in my abdomen.

I have always tried to keep myself in good shape. As I left my 20's behind and ran headlong into my 30's it took me awhile to recognize that my body did not recover as quickly or completely after strenuous -- and some may say unrealistically aggressive -- physical activity. My days of running vast distances and lifting heavy weights in the gym were long gone, replaced by cycling and an occasional round of calisthenics on the floor of my bedroom. I was still quite fit for a guy in his mid-30's but hardly a perfect specimen. I never, for example, had achieved the washboard abs that so many of us jealously coveted, hating the men and women in the gym for whom they seemed to come so effortlessly. So, it was with no small surprise that I watched the skin on my belly start to ripple and stretch. It looked like one of those vacuum food sealers, sucking the air out of a bag of Portuguese sandwich rolls. Where once there had been a flat, ever-so-slightly rounded tummy was now a very firm and well-defined six-pack of abs. I had very little time to react to my newly chiseled mid-section as the odd bubbling sensation moved up to my chest where some modest swelling and cutting began -- think gymnast, not body-builder.

As good as my transforming body looked, it felt remarkable. I was aware of simmering power at my disposal, not itching to explode but rather comfortably coiled and ready for action. I had never felt so, well, so safe and alive in my own skin. The bubbling and accompanying changes continued up to my shoulders and arms, leaving firm and well-defined muscles behind. I was similarly aware of the dull ache in my arches disappearing and a feeling of tireless strength spreading through my legs. My waist slowly rose an inch off the bed as my glutes firmed, marking the last body parts to be enhanced by this miraculous golden glow. Or so I thought.

Throughout the whole process, which took no more than 45 seconds, I repeatedly glanced over at Mia to see if she had moved or was doing anything obvious. She remained motionless, her breathing slow and regular, the steady orange glow around her never wavering.

After a momentary pause, during which I was surveying my new -- what else would I call it? -- body, I felt my cock twitch involuntarily. Then again. And again. I couldn't consciously feel anything touching my penis, but the nerves were reacting to something. It twitched again and the flaccid few inches of my sleep-weary cock started to harden. My mind flashed back to the diner on the first day I met Mia, when she performed an awe-inspiring blowjob on me without ever physically touching me. This felt different, though. When Mia performed her oral magic on me in the diner, I was aware of every sensation she was providing: her lips, her fingertips, her tongue and throat. Every touch was invisible but recognizable. What I was experiencing now provided no discernible sensation. I felt no stroking or fondling. Yet I was growing hard and getting very aroused. Something was by-passing the nerves and was tapped into the pleasure center of my brain.

My cock had become fully erect and the indescribable feeling spread to my scrotum. Every lick, squeeze and caress I had ever felt on my balls was distilled into a pure sensation of ecstasy. Other than rising to attention, my cock remained motionless. The pace of my breathing was beginning to increase as the pleasurable sensation continued to grow. But that was not the only thing growing, I quickly learned. I watched in rapt fascination as my 7-inch cock started to grow. I felt no stretching or pulling, but my cock had begun to lengthen and thicken. Again, my brain flashed back to Mia's early demonstration of her ability where she poured her energy into me as she stroked and massaged my penis and I watched in shock as she made my cock double in size under her tender ministrations. But she was not stroking me now, nor was anyone or anything that I was aware of. I was simply getting bigger.

And it felt glorious.

I doubt if there is any mathematical correlation between cock size and the amount of potential pleasure produced; that is a nice way of saying that I don't think guys with big pricks naturally receive more pleasure by virtue of increased length or surface area. At least that is what I have told myself all these years. Sue me. So as I watched my penis grow longer, it was not as though the increase in the mind-numbing pleasure I was feeling appeared to have anything to do with the length itself. All I can say is that the pleasure grew. My balls appeared to be growing as well, and although the unbelievable sensation that was engulfing them was also increasing, they did not appear to be expanding as dramatically as my cock. I wasn't complaining, just an observation.

I was beginning to grow a bit concerned -- or as concerned as you can get while you are experiencing an unparalleled level of sexual arousal and pure joy -- about exactly how long my cock was going to get. And thick. My enlarging penis was widening in proportion to its length and the width had surpassed soda can and was rapidly approach wine bottle. I was transfixed. My eyes were spellbound by the penile transformation while the rest of my senses were swirling at the intense pleasure that had engulfed me. I needn't have been concerned about my cock length, relatively speaking. I am not sure the exact measurements at which the expansion stopped, but while I was as long and large as any dick in porn, I had not reached circus sideshow proportions.

There it stood. My cock, in all its glory. Straight up, motionless, like an obelisk in the town square. My mind couldn't process what was going on fast enough. I saw this thing sticking up out of me. I could feel it, sense it, but could not discern anything touching it. Yet the feeling of sexual arousal was accelerating. I was frightened at what might happen when I finally reached orgasm, that I might pass out or just split in two. But any fear was dwarfed by my excitement. I could feel the start of my climax as a slow steady heat building up inside me. Much like, or maybe the result of, the lengthening of my penis, the period of buildup seemed to be similarly growing. Those delicious fleeting moments when you know you are about to cum and are enjoying the anticipatory razor-sharp feeling before release usually last for a second or two, if you are lucky. I lost track of time during those moments, as I inched closer and closer, some unseen dial being turned agonizingly and ecstatically slowly, guiding me closer and closer to the edge.

Three things happened almost simultaneously in the following order: my groin trembled; Mia's eyes opened; and I began to cum.

A thick rope of cum jetted skyward, rather a bit higher than I would have expected something that long and seemingly heavy to ascend. To say the pulse of sperm that had just been launched from my cock felt good would be an understatement of epic proportions. I briefly imagined that this is what a fire hose would feel if it, you know, had a brain and could actually feel things. That ill-formed thought was quickly erased from my brain as a second pulse, as high and as powerful as the first, gushed out of my enormous penis. I was vaguely aware of a "splat" from across the room as the first jet of cum had finally reached the top of its arc, turned earthward, and landed on the marble floor of the bedroom. But virtually all of my attention was focused on the sight of my eerily-still cock firing load after load into the air.

I heard Mia whisper aloud, mostly to herself, "Ooooooh my." At that point I couldn't tell if it was alarm, amazement or arousal in her voice. "Ooooooo my," she repeated and tentatively reached her hand out to touch my shaft about midway between head and root. As her fingertip came to rest on my cock, I felt it twitch, the only movement it had made since the rapid unexplained growth had begun. Her finger felt good. She rubbed her fingertip a tiny amount up and then down the shaft and again it felt wonderful. Unlike the invisible cloud of rapture that seemed to have enveloped but never actually touched my cock and balls, the touch of Mia's fingers was unmistakable and delightful. As if the continuous and explosive ejection of semen was not more pleasure than I could rationally comprehend, the warm tingle from Mia's fingertips added seamlessly to the sensations. She laid another finger on the shaft, then another, rubbing all but her pinky and thumb up and down in increasingly long strokes.

And still I came. I don't know how, but I did. Mia grasped my shaft, her hand barely reaching halfway around and stroked upward to just below the tip. Unlike the normal sensitivity I'd feel during and after climax, the stroking just felt good, better than good, amazing even. I felt like I could sit back and bask in Mia's caresses for hours without ever tiring. But there was this small detail of the continuous streams of cum that kept erupting. I must have been cumming for a good -- very good -- 20 seconds and felt no noticeable change in the sensation to indicate I might be slowing down. But a few seconds later, I noticed that the next rope that I ejaculated was smaller and thinner than the previous who-knows-how-many. The next one was smaller still and the next barely cleared my pee hole before falling to the bed. A continuous flow of cum dribbled out for another 10 seconds or so and at last this mammoth orgasm coasted to a stop.

The rapturous feeling surrounding my cock and the exquisite friction that Mia's hand was delivering, however, did not stop. I was breathless and confused. I saw that the orgasm had ended and yet that electric feeling of orgasmic pleasure still hung all over me. For her part, Mia had yet to look up, her gaze locked on her hand as it traveled a few inches up and down my motionless and very long penis. I heard her giggle, a giddy and child-like giggle like she was seeing something she'd never imagine could be real. Which was not far from where my brain was at that moment.

At last, Mia stopped stroking me and turned her head to look at me. The expression on her face was equal parts wonder and confusion. "Oh, Paul," she said, "What have you done?"

What have "I" done, I thought to myself. "What have 'I' done?" I replied to Mia. "You think I did this?"

Mia smiled. "Well, it wasn't me, although I approve whole-heartedly. But I was asleep. And since I know it wasn't me, this must be your doing."

I looked at her like she was speaking a foreign language, not processing what she was saying. "How could I have done this?" I exclaimed.

"That's an excellent question," Mia said. "That's why I looked so surprised to see you in this, uh, condition. Let me think for a second." She removed her hand from my cock, which was a little disappointing but given the events of the previous couple of minutes I wasn't in a position to feel gypped about anything. "What were you thinking about before this all happened?" Mia asked.

I thought for a moment. The cloud of orgasmic bliss had begun to slowly subside, which made thinking marginally easier than it might have been. "I was asleep. I didn't have any particularly vivid dreams. I woke up surrounded by this glow. Before I knew what was happening my body started changing."

Mia nodded then shook her head, as if an explanation had popped into her head and was summarily dismissed. "Well, I can tell you honestly, Paul, that I did not do this to you. I would never do anything to you without your permission." She paused. "What about last night, before we went to sleep?"

The memory of our erotic co-location and sharing of sensations sent a warm rush through my loins. "When we went to sleep I was still trying to get my mind around what you, what we did. The closeness of it, the incredible intimacy. And the sensations. I could not have imagined feeling anything like that and I felt so, I don't know, overwhelmed that you'd share yourself with me like that." I paused for a second and looked away. "And I guess I wondered if I really deserved it. All the things you've shown me, the experiences you've given me are more than I could ever repay. I have no way to adequately show my appreciation, to do for you even a fraction of what you've done for me."

A knowing and beatific smile crossed Mia's lovely lips and she took my hands in hers. "That explains it," she said. "I was right. You did this." Again, I looked at her like she was speaking Swahili. "The last thing you were thinking as you went to sleep was that you had no way to pay me back or show your appreciation for what we've shared. That kind of sentiment is very powerful. It's pure and unselfish. Somewhere deep in your unconscious mind you were trying to think of what you could give me in return for everything you think I've given you." She laid a hand on my cheek and turned my head to face her. "And you were sleeping next to a nuclear reactor of positive energy who was pouring herself into you, in gratitude for what YOU had chosen to share with ME."

I didn't completely understand her at that point, but I thought to myself, is she saying what I think she's saying? Mia began laughing, a kind and heart-warming laugh, and yet tears started to stream down her face. "You were at a loss of what you could give me, so your unconscious mind devised the most appropriate gift it could think of: the best 'you' possible. You're still you, but you wanted to become the feminine ideal for you. Healthy. Ripped. Virile. Hung like a horse with a seemingly unstoppable libido." She shook her head in amazement. "And because of the purity of the desire to do something spectacular for me, fueled by the energy that was surrounding us, not to mention your own wide-open floodgate of sexual power, your gift manifested itself. You did this for me." She grabbed my head and kissed me, hard, squeezing my neck until I thought it might pop off, even with my enhanced version 2.0 neck muscles.

Mia looked me up and down like a tiger inspecting a side of beef. A glaze of lust began to cloud her eyes and she licked her lips slowly and hungrily. Suddenly she shook her head as if trying to clear out cobwebs, grabbed my hands again and leaned in, her nose practically touching mine. "Let me be very clear about this, Paul. You owe me nothing. You understand? Nothing. As much as you want to thank me for the wonderful and previously unimaginable experiences we've shared, you don't have to. Remember who and what I am. I need this. This is how I sustain myself. I could live a sheltered and dull life, absorbing minute amounts of energy and multiplying it by conventional interactions with the world. But that would be a waste, an insult to the gift I've been given. I have the ability to create and share pure blissful energy -- how could I possibly want to do that halfway? More than ever, the world needs positive energy, love, fun, sex, laughter. Everything we've shared. And the only way I can do any of these things is by pooling energy, mine and what you've chosen to share with me. Do you see? You've given me so much and it's precious to me. I couldn't live without it."

I was speechless. This magical woman who had changed my life was thanking me. I couldn't form words and wouldn't have known what to say if I could. I stared dumbly back into the earnest and loving gaze Mia was giving me. "I know you're grateful," she said. "I can feel your gratitude. The first day we met, when you asked 'Why Me?' your appreciation for what was happening was so obvious and was a big part of why I wanted to share all of this with you. I know. I'll always know." Her eyes wandered back up and down my body. "You didn't have to do this for me." She looked back into my eyes. "But thank you."