Mia the mechanic

Story Info
The 80s, lesbian sex, BDSM, femdom, and sex shop antics.
5k words
4.67
7.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlonThor
AlonThor
74 Followers

Any mistakes are mine but in my defense I have tried to get editorial assistance several times but to no avail and English is not my first or second language. Spell and grammar check mostly set to US or Australian English.

I had little idea what was going to happen in this story when I started writing it, more so than usual, I let the characters take charge.

Disclaimer: This story is fiction. Any resemblance to real people or places is coincidental. That said, there is some mention of bullying, minimal I would say, it is drawn from lived experience at school and work. Positively I have also a lot of great BDSM experience to draw on let alone how quickly things can happen when you have a meeting of minds. All characters are 18 years of age or older.

Please do NOT read if you don't like lesbian sex, BDSM, femdom, chastity play, impact play (caned or spanked), oral sex, anal play, domination, submission, denial, or masturbation. You may also come across various other elements of kink and BDSM. Some or all of these elements may appear in this story.

Copyright: Author

The protagonist: Mia the mechanic

Adult store shop assistant: Sam

Adult store owner: Ethel

Mia's friend: Heather

Mia's former schoolmate: Kristen

***

Chapter 1: Meeting of minds

Mia loved her work. There had been a time when it had been just like school. Horrible. Yes, she was so glad to be out of school. This was a few years ago now. At the first opportunity she was out of school and into an apprenticeship with her granddad at his, well his and her grandmother's garage. She had always liked cars and her grandfather had let her play with some of the car wrecks when he was cannibalizing them for parts.

It was the early 80s and she was the first girl to start working at the garage. The young guys didn't think she would last long and gave her a hard time but she more than proved herself with the help of the older guys that took her under their wing and taught her all they knew about cars and people that own cars. When she was older she realized why they had done this. Unlike the young guys who thought they knew it all, the older guys appreciated that she actually listened to them, followed their advice, and sought out their advice.

The younger guys in the garage gave her a hard time calling her names, usually behind her back, but it hurt. It wasn't her fault that she didn't look like the calendar girls or the poster girls with their bronzed skin, long hair, big tits, and curves.

When she'd been younger she kept growing, getting longer and longer until she reached 180cm (5.9 feet) all the while her tits didn't grow much at all after their first year of small growth. Her red hair and freckles didn't help much either. She could not remember all the names she had been called but the hurt was there.

When she was eighteen she had started growing her hair in the hope that it might help her looks. It had worked for her only friend Heather from school so why not her. A year later she overheard the younger guys at work talking about her. One of the guys was mocking her hair suggesting that the only use for that hair would be to hide her face with. Another guy said that he would never use the gloryholes at the local adult shop as it might be Mia sucking his cock. He'd rather have a fag suck it than her. The rest of them laughed. Mia spent the rest of the lunch break in the bathroom. She was not going to give them the satisfaction of seeing that she had been crying.

This had been more than two years ago and after two of the younger guys left everything changed. The new guys soon realized that she wasn't just the owner's spoiled daughter but someone that knew what she was doing that could deal with cars and customers alike. Sometimes old school mates would show up at the garage. Some would pretend not to know here while others just said a quick hello.

Only one of her tormentors had ever apologized. It was about a year ago and Mia had been working at the reception desk when Kristen walked in. When Kristen saw her she had frozen for a second. Mia had smiled and said hello and asked how she could help her. Kristen had started to cry. Mia wasn't sure what to do. Kristen just cried silently. Mia had eventually taken her into the lunch room and offered her something to drink and a tissue. When Kristen stopped crying and started sipping her coke she was able to look up at Mia.

"Sorry, about everything." Kristen said.

Mia was taken aback. Noone had ever apologized to her for bullying her.

"You know, for what we, I, did to you." Said Kristen.

Mia snapped out of her own thoughts.

"Of course, water under the bridge."

"Thank you, I have been carrying this for years. I was just trying to fit in with the rest of them or something, just stupid."

"It is okay, well it wasn't at the time but I have moved on. Thank you for apologizing. First person to do that."

***

Mia's thoughts raised all over different memories as she walked to work. Her car was in the workshop and she had plenty of time. She found herself wandering the industrial area. Also, there was a new place to get food and she wanted to check it out. She found herself walking past the adult store. It wasn't open until later in the day and then it stayed open late according to the sign on the door. She wondered about what the guys had been talking about. Maybe she should try sucking cock there. What did they call it again? Yes, gloryhole, whatever that was.

She had never been intimate with anyone. Well she and Heather had kissed when practicing before the real thing. That had been so good but then Heather had moved on to the real thing as she put it. Well to Mia, kissing Heather felt real. Mia missed Heather. After Heather started going steady she had not had much time for Mia. Mia liked going to the disco. Music, movies, TV shows and driving were all a lifesaver. Dancing to musing until late gave her a high. The town center was only about an hour's drive from her home with her grandparents and she was a popular designated driver as she didn't drink but these were mostly fleeting friendships based on her giving a lift.

No, just as well she had a VHS player and there was a video rental close to work and not that far from home. She watched a lot with her grandparents but also just by herself after they went to sleep.

She passed the rental on her way and was almost at work.

When she got to work she decided that she would go to the adult story after work. Not the first time she had thought this but now was the time.

***

Later she called her grandmother to tell her that she would not be home for dinner, dropped Heather's name into the conversation so that her gran assumed that she'd gone to see Heather.

At the end of the workday when she had closed up the garage. She walked to the adult shop trying to think of other things so that she would not mindtalk herself out of going. It was already close to closing time, it was now or never.

She was in the store. She could not believe what she was seeing. There were shelves along all the walls and free standing shelves too. All the shelves were lined with magazines, VHS tapes, and sex toys. Most of the sex toys were in cabinets with locked glass doors.

Mia had never seen anything like it. Clearly the girly calendars and posters were soft compared to this. You could even browse some of the magazines by the look of it as they were not sealed or anything.

"Hello, feel welcome to browse and let me know if there is anything I can help you with."

Mia had not even noticed the service desk, let alone the girl that was working it. She looked like she'd be in her early 20s, about 160cm (5.2 feet), skinny, with short colored blond hair, and a beautiful smile on her lips that had a hint of pink lipstick. The smile looked like it was there just for Mia. She was wearing blue jeans that fit her like a glove and a beautiful off white blouse. Mia could see that she was wearing a red bra under the blouse. Mia wondered about her rather shabby work clothes. Blue jeans with a few oil stains and a checkered shirt that was a hand-me-down from her grandfather. She should have thought this through, too late now.

"Nice to see a woman in here for a change. The boyfriends buy their girlfriends gifts but they usually don't have a clue what a girl wants."

"Thank you." Maybe that smile was for her then after all. "Well I don't know what I want and I don't have a boyfriend to help with getting the wrong thing."

"As you can see it is quiet here. I can close up early and give you the tour if you like?"

"Sure, if it is no bother?"

"No, bother. My name is Sam."

"I am Mia, nice to meet you."

"You too."

As Sam moved from behind the counter Mia noticed that Sam's blouse was almost see through and that Sam's c cup size breast had hard nipples trying to penetrate her beautiful red bra and off white blouse. The bra must be thin or her nipples really hard thought Mia.

Sam walked to the door and put up the closed sign and locked the door. Her jeans really showed off her hot ass. Mia had never thought that she might be a lesbian but as her fantasies usually revolved around being tied up and fucked by different men before they came on and in her. She wished that she had worn better jeans today not to mention a better shirt. At least she was wearing nice knickers. Mia wondered why she even thought about her underwear. Not like she was going to show them to Sam.

"How about a drink? Coffee, tea, soda?"

"Sure, thank you, just tea please. I was going to grab dinner from the new place later."

"They might be closed but we can have a look."

Wow, was Sam hitting on her or wanting to be a friend. Either would be fine, Mia thought.

Sam took her into the back room where there was a little kitchenette behind a mountain of boxes and started the kettle.

With a tea cup in hand Sam gave Mia the tour as she cleaned up. Mia had never been in a sex shop before but surely it was surreal to tour one with a tea cup in hand.

She was glad that there was space to put her cup down as she examined the magazines.

"You can browse the gay magazines too. I don't judge and a lot of straight women like the lesbian stuff, not to mention all the guys in the gay magazines."

Mia did browse and then they moved on to the VHS section.

"I will give you the staff discount if you get anything."

"Thank you." Mia felt like she was going to burst with excitement. She was sure that her knickers were getting wet. She would not have any problems hiding things at home. She had the basement for herself and she sometimes took the VHS down there to watch SciFi and horror movies. She could watch porn down there and she could connect her headphones to listen.

Mia picked two movies to buy. She felt very brave. Mia noticed Sam having a look. One had lots of bondage pictures on the back with men and women being dominated, the other was straight and anal sex themed. Sam smiled approvingly.

"I can see that you are an allrounder, eh. Now to the toys. This is where the fun really starts."

Mia blushed a bit more and followed Sam as she put her tea cup and videos on the service desk.

Wow, the toys were not cheap but then Mia didn't spend a lot of money. Well there was her car and then she was saving for a house. She had even bought shares taking advice from her grandparents.

"If it is too expensive just say. I can also get you stuff second hand that I have used and tried if you are up for that. You know the bondage stuff, not the dildoes or butt plugs or anyting like that second hand. The owner likes the staff to know how things work and what it feels like. She does not want us selling rubbish to people or not knowing how things work."

"Okay." Said Mia not knowing what else to say really, Sam sounded really nice.

"You would not know it but I am wearing a chastity belt with a butt plug and a dildo."

"What?" Mia said, looking at Sam's crotch area.

"Yes, I know." Sam smiled a cheeky smile. "Look here is a similar one." She pointed to a chastity belt in one of the glass cupboards.

"Wow."

"I will show you later if you like."

"Sure." Mia could barely get the words out. Her mouth was dry as a desert.

"Now here we have a lot of cocks. Women usually like something that looks close to the cock of their best lover. This hardly ever overlaps with their husbands cock." Sam smiled.

"Okay, never had one actually." The words made it past Mia's lips before she could stop them or rewind them back into her mouth.

"Really, a hottie like you?"

"Yes, really. Only ever kissed a girl. Please don't tell anyone."

"Don't worry unless you are admitting to some serious crime like murder. I am nothing but silent."

"Thank you."

They talked like they had been best friends for years. Mia could hardly believe it. She was finally making a new friend, she hoped.

"Well let me pick you a cock, vibrator and butt plug combo."

"Okay."

Sam started to ring up the different items. Mia was less and less sure as the sum tallied up.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, anything. If the cost is too much, remember I have yet to apply the staff discount to the total."

"Sorta but that is okay. I heard some talk about gloryholes. What is that?"

Sam smiled "Fancy, some cock do you?

"Yes, no, just curious."

"Come with me."

Sam took Mia behind some shelves. You could not see that there was a kind of a doorway there unless you were standing in front of it. There were several booths there where people could watch videos and pay by the minute. There were also some toilet booths. All of them had a hole in the wall that had like a little door on it so that both doors had to be opened for the gloryhole to be open.

"You can sit on the chair or toilet or kneel on the floor and the guy puts his cock through the hole in the wall. Some men and women like to fuck the cock in the hole as well. Whatever takes your fancy. There are also peep holes that can be opened independently if you want someone to watch."

Then Sam took her to the last booth that was more of a big dungeon room than a booth. You could easily swing a whip in there. It had a strange looking barrel in it with several small holes and then three bigger holes, there were padlocks on the lid. Mia could not help but stare.

"If you like you can serve three cocks at a time if you are the woman in the barrel, or man, or sissy." Sam took the lid off. Inside there was a small stool and lots of chains. "You can be chained in there so that you have the experience of being forced to serve cocks or you can be free and swivel on the stool from cock to cock or just use your mouth on one and hands on the other two."

Fuck, Mia thought as she imagined being chained up and made to serve cock after cock. What if the men she worked with in the garage came here. Would she be able to tell who was who. Maybe if they spoke.

Mia saw a roulette wheel on the wall with some interesting options on it but then she noticed a rectangle box structure that had holes on either end.

They took the lid off.

"This is the breeding box. Here you can lie on your stomach on the small bench inside with your ass sticking out the larger hole with a padded broom handle the slides under your waist holding you in place while your mouth takes care of cocks coming through the other hole. And you can adjust the size of the box so that a shorter person that is in the box can attend to the action at both ends. Then the sides also open along the long sides enabling the application of straps to secure the subject and any toys such as nipple clamps and weights."

"Wow, does anyone do this? I don't think I could do that."

"Really, how wet is your pussy right now?" Sam was really close to Mia now. "I bet that I could fill your pussy with my fingers right now."

Sam touched Mia's fingers with her fingertips. "Will you let me feel it?"

"Okay."

Sam unbuttoned and unzipped Mia's jeans and pulled them down to her ankles. Mia could not believe this but then she felt Sam's fingers on her knickers rubbing up and down her pussy through the thin layer of knickers. Then Sam pulled her knickers to the side and her fingers were on Mia's pussy lips and inside her.

"Very wet indeed." Sam licked her index finger that was coated in Mia's juices. "And tastes good too." But as much as I would like to eat you I think we need to get some food. Samput Mia's knickers back in place.

"Okay." Said Mia with a sigh as she tried not to faint from arousal as she pulled up her jeans, all her blood must be flowing to her pussy she thought.

"What a hot ass. Can I spank it?" Sam was admiring Mia's ass as she'd bent over to pull up her jeans.

"Yes." Mia pushed the jeans again down a little to expose her ass and bent over. She had never been spanked. Sam gave her three soft spanks on either cheek and then three hard ones.

"Thank you."

"Anytime. And boy it is nice and red now."

They were back at the sales desk and Sam finished ringing up the prices. "Now we add the grand tour, pussy checking, and spanking. Right?"

"What, no."

"Just teasing you." Sam said smiling and rang up the total with a rather large discount. Mia doubted that the staff discount could be that high.

"Isn't that too little that I am paying you. I don't want to get you in any trouble."

"No worries. All good. Let's get you a bag and find something to eat. We can take my car?"

"I don't live far away so I often walk." Said Mia.

"Okay, my car it is and then I can drop you at home after dinner."

"Okay."

Sam and Mia ended up getting some takeaway and then going to Sam's place. She lived in a little house behind a bigger house on the same block of land. It was sparsely but nicely furnished with a comfortable sofa and coffee table. The sofa table was where all the food and sex shop purchases went. Sam put one of the videos, the bondage one, Mia had just bought in the player. The segment showed a younger woman being spanked by a mature woman.

"You think you are submissive?" Asked Sam.

"No. I know I am. At least that is what gets me hot and I always picture myself as the one tied up or being punished."

They ate the food and finished the video. Sam had taken her blouse and bra off and ate topless. Her nipples were hard. They finished their food.

"Didn't want to spill food on my new blouse. I want you to take all your clothes off for me. We are going to explore what you have just bought. Are you going to do as I say?"

"Yes." Mia stood up and took all her clothes off. She actually ripped her shirt off. "Oops."

"Kneel at the coffee table."

"Thank you."

It felt so good to be told what to do like this. If Sam kept smiling at her Mia might just do whatever she said. Even suck cock back at the sex shop. Even go in the barrel or the breeding box. Mia got hot just thinking about it..

They finished watching the video in silence.

When they finished the video Sam told Mia to clean up after them and do the dishes. There were a lot of dishes in the kitchen, the kitchen was otherwise clean and neat.

Sam had followed her into the kitchen. "Yes, all of them. You gotta earn that discount."

"Yes." Mia didn't mind; it was like she was in a trance. She loved being naked like this and being ordered to do things was strangely liberating.

Sam smiled as she took off her jeans and knickers. Mia's eyes would have left her eye sockets if she'd been a cartoon character and her tongue and jaw would have hit the floor. Just wow. So this was what the chastity belt looked like on Sam. So much hotter than just seeing it in the shop. The belt seemed very lightweight but padded for comfort. The padlock on the front looked solid.

As Sam twirled for Mia's benefit Mia thought she saw some faint stripe marks on Sam's bottom, breasts, thighs, and stomach.

AlonThor
AlonThor
74 Followers
12